NightwingXBatgirl future rp. valkeryiefirestorm and I only.

"I prefer the Harley motorcycle if that is alright with you Bryce.?" Barbara grabs her motorcycle helmet and her purse and she waits for Bryce before she heads outside to the garage and to his motorcycle.

Barbara climbs onto the seat behind Bryce and she put's her helmet on over her head and she wraps her hands around his waist so she doesn't loose her balance at any cost. "I'm all set to go and this night is going to be a very nice night for us both Bryce."

Barbara smiled back at Bryce and she felt him wrapping his hand occasionally around her shoulders and they were next in line. The ticket person said to them,"Let me guess two tickets for The Avengers in 3D for 8pm and your total is $15.00 dollars cash or debt hmm.?"

THe ticket guy nods his head and he gives Bryce his two tickets and also the 3D glasses as well and Barbara said to Bryce,"I'm going to see what kind of snacks the consion stand has okay." Barbara walked right over to the snacks and she was debating between 1 large popcorn and two large drinks or just a bag of candies and two regular drinks.

Barbara looked at Bryce and she said to him,"I would like a bag of skttiles and a regualr iced tea with ice if that is okay with you Bryce.?" The guy types the order in and said to Bryce,"That wil be $9.00 dollars sir cash or debit hmm.?"

"Thank-you for paying for my ticket and buy my snack as well thank-you very much Bryce." Barbara follows Bryce to their seats and she said to him,"Are we going to sit in the back row of the movie theatre hmm.?"

Bryce smiled as he sat down next to her "im also wanted to give you this dad told me you where admiring it for Tue longest time and I figured instead of it collecting dust why should it not be worn" he said and pulled out a small ring box and handed it to her. Inside was the Wayne ring a sterling silver ring that had a black diamond in the center of a three stone setting

Barbara looked at Bryce and said to him,"This ring is very beautiful and do not worry I'll take really good care of it for sure and its so beautiful," "Thank-you Bryce would you like to put it on my finger it will be very romantic Bryce."

Barbara was happy that Bryce gave her a ring and she said to him,"Was that your purposal to me hmm Bryce.?" "I'm just kidding Bryce and I will cherish this ring with my life and keep it safe and out of the hands of evil I promise Bryce." The movie started and everyone put their 3D glasses over their eyes and the graphics were more amazing in 3D then 2D.

Barbara whispered to Bryce,"Yeah I know that if you were going to purpose I know that you'll make it a whole lot better." She smiles at him and she was enjoying this date so far with Bryce.

Barbara was laughing a little bit when Hulk punches Thor and she was enjoying her snack and her drink that Bryce paid for her.

Barbara was having so much fun with Bryce and she let him wrap an arm around her nad she gently rests her head against Bryce shoulder while watching the movie.

Back
Top Bottom