My Mother Will Hear About This (Krys Snape & LilyRoseBlack23)

Thinking she heard something, she rises up a bit, and looks around, "Is someone there?" It could easily be her imagination, she didn't want to stop, she hadn't really even cum yet, but what if it was Hagrid, god that would be embarrassing, being caught masturbating by a professor.

When the girl asked who was there Draco kept his mouth shut and even stopped what he was doing, if she knew it was him then he would probably never live it down. A small drop of sweat formed at his temple, he was nervous and the last thing he needed was to be caught with his pants down. The blonde slowly and carefully reached down and pulled his pants up and adjusted himself before buttoning them. He kept his eye on the girl to make sure she didn't start to walk towards where he was.

Muttering a spell she cats homnum revelio, which quickly told her someone was there. Something felt off though, if a professor were that close, they would have busted her by now. "Who's there, show yourself". Her heart was racing, she couldn't imagine who could be there, but not shown them selves to her yet.

When Draco heard the spell he bit his bottom lip nervously, soon Nim would know he was there. He continued to keep quiet hoping she would leave out of being freaked out about someone being there watching her without saying anything. His breathing got heavy as he got more nervous.

Deciding it couldn't be anyone bad, otherwise she'd already be in detention, she started to feel a bit excited, she had no idea who it was, but the idea she was being watched sent a thrill of excitement through her. "I know you're there, if you're going to watch, why don't you grab a better view." This could be fun she thought, depending on who it was, she hoped it wasn't that obnoxious 3rd year Hufflepuff boy who followed her around like a puppy.

Draco remained quiet as the girl spoke there was no way she could find out he was watching her, the two hated each other and this just wasn't normal. He thought for a moment and began to back away trying to see if there was any way he could sneak out of there without Nim seeing him, unfortunately he couldn't see a get away so he stood frozen in place.

Standing up she left her panties on the forest floor with her things and walked towards the source of the nose, her breathing was heavy, she'd been interrupted before cumming and she was so freaking horny. Her nipples were hard through her shirt, not having a bra on. Seeing Draco, she froze, her eyes wide, he was watching her, a mix of terror and horny washed over her, his cock was still hard, and suddenly, enemy or not, all she could think about was having that cock in her. "Dr...Draco....I uh......" She blushed.

When Nim came over Draco began to breath heavily his nerves getting the best of him. He looked at the girl in front of him, "So is this what you do with your free time"? Draco asked trying to take the attention off of him for a moment.

"Some....sometimes," she swallowed hard, what was she doing, standing here, no panties, in front of Draco, maybe she was dreaming. "Pl....please don't tell anyone......"

"Why would I tell anyone? I'd get into trouble too I mean I was out here sort of....watching, if I said anything people would ask why I was out here and I can't exactly tell them what I was doing now can I" ,Draco hissed. The boy was hard headed and immediately got defensive, for what reason he wasn't really sure.

A thought crossed her mind, if no one could ever know, if they both had to keep it quiet, maybe she could finally have what shed wanted for so long, she stepped towards draco. "Maybe.....maybe you could do more than watch....." Not wanting to hear him say no, she seductively took her shirt of, tossing it on the ground, revealing her supple tits, her nipples hard.

Watching as Nim took her shirt off he took a deep breath, "So what you want to have sex right here, right now"? He asked. Even though it was pretty obvious he still wanted to make sure, he looked her up and down and had to admit she was quite sexy in her own way. "Alright then first things first" ,Draco unzipped his pants and pulled his still erect cock from his pants. "Give me a blow job" ,he said a little demanding.

Well she definitely wasn't dreaming, Draco was as cocky as ever, but seeing his cock, sent a shiver down her, was it worth it, he'd probably demean her, but if it meant getting to have him fuck her......walking slowly towards him, not saying a word she kneeled in front of him, slowly teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue and mouth, taking it slowly into her mouth she starts to suck down the length of his cock.

Draco looked down as Nim started to suck on his cock he sighed with pleasure as she slid his cock into her mouth. He was going to fuck her but he wanted a little satisfaction first. Draco took one of his hands and placed it behind the girl's head and helped move it back and forth a bit.

"Mmmmmm...." Feeling his hand on her head urged her to suck harder, taking more of his cock into her throat, gagging on it slightly as it hit the back of it, her throat muscles constricting around it. She didn't care if he used her, as long as no one found out, he could do what he wanted to her.

"Yeah that's it...." ,Draco sighed as the girl sucked on his cock. After a little bit he looked down at her, "Do you want me to fuck you Nim"? He asked with a cocky little smirk on his face.

Oh god his cock felt so good on her throat, she couldn't believe she was actually going to have him, he was going to fuck her, "Mmmm please..please fuck me......"

Hearing her ask him to fuck her made him quite happy, "Alright then bend over this rock right here and I'll fuck you just like you want me to" ,he told her.

Nim couldn't believe her ears, she smiled up at him, and obediently bent over the rock, the idea of him telling her what to do, she wanted to tell him, to ask him, but how do you ask someone to dominate you, to use you, "Dr....Draco....mmmm I...I need you...you to......" Her skirt feel up against her back from the angle she was bending over in, her ass and pussy exposed, her pussy wet and eager, dripping.

Draco watched as the girl did as he told her too, he pushed her skirt up the rest of the way and began to rub her entrance with the tip of his cock. He smirked again as she told him she needed him, after a few moments of teasing her he shoved his cock into her roughly then grabbed her hair and leaned down close to her ear, "Is this what you need Nim....hmm you like that don't you, you like me fucking you like you're some whore" ,he growled into her ear.

Feeling his cock so close to fucking her, she arched her back, rocking her hips back into him, a primal urge took over, she wanted to be dominated, by him, she needed it. As he shoved his cock into her, heard his growling voice against her ear, it sent shivers down her back, and she couldn't take it anymore, "fuck.....draco...I...want...you to...do..dominate me...I...want...to be your...your...."

Draco began to thrust into her almost violently his cock being covered with her juices. "You want to be my what Nim? Say it, Tell me what you want to be Nim" ,he growled as he fucked her roughly. He was completely turned on by the fact that he had this girl at his mercy and could do anything he wanted to her.

The rougher he got with the wetter she got, she'd been fantasising about this moment for so long, "sex...sex slave...oh fuck..." She couldn't believe she was saying it, but alone there in the woods, where no one could see them, where it didn't matter, she didn't care anymore, she just wanted Draco.

"Hmm that sounds quite fun Nim I think I like that idea" ,Draco said in response as he continued to fuck her. He moved his hand up and grabbed her breast while he thrusted into her. The feel of her wet pussy tight around his cock was exciting and it felt amazing.

God, she'd do anything if it meant feeling this, his cock pounding the shit out of her, arching up she moans out, meeting his thrusts with her hips, wanting him to be rough with her, to use her.

Back
Top Bottom