My Mother Will Hear About This (Krys Snape & LilyRoseBlack23)

Her words only made him want to fuck her harder he grabbed onto her hips and pulled her in as he pushed his cock into her roughly. The woman was tight and felt good wrapped around him, he could tell it had been a while since she had sex.

She moaned out each time he thrust his cock into her. "Mmm that's right, You want to cum don't you? Should I let you cum in my pussy or somewhere else?"

He looked at the woman as she spoke, still moving in and out of her. She was right he did want to cum as for where he wasn't sure, "Tell me where you want me too" ,he stated simply as he continued to fuck her roughly.

She grins, watching him fuck her, watching him struggle not to cum yet, she pushes him back, kissing him seductively. "I did tell you I like it rough, and you haven't been very rough with me yet, it's been a tad disappointing." She was quite happy with things so far, but she wanted to push his buttons, she strokes his cock, making sure it was plenty lubed up with her cum, and turns to him, doggie style in front of him, with her ass right in front of him. "Now force yourself, into me, make it rough, come on, you know you want that tight ass around your cock"

He sighs hearing her say he was disappointing, when she stroked his cock he sighed with pleasure and when she bent over in front of him he paused for a moment. Cameron had never been talked to the way Narcissa had been talking to him and it confused him a bit. The young man finally regained his courage after the slight blow to his ego and reached forward and grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and pulled her head back, kissing her neck as he shoved his cock into her tight ass. A grunt escaped his lips as he did so and he began to thrust into her hard, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the room. Cameron kept a grip on the woman's hair and with his free hand he fingered the woman.

Krys Snape said:
He sighs hearing her say he was disappointing, when she stroked his cock he sighed with pleasure and when she bent over in front of him he paused for a moment. Cameron had never been talked to the way Narcissa had been talking to him and it confused him a bit. The young man finally regained his courage after the slight blow to his ego and reached forward and grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and pulled her head back, kissing her neck as he shoved his cock into her tight ass. A grunt escaped his lips as he did so and he began to thrust into her hard, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the room. Cameron kept a grip on the woman's hair and with his free hand he fingered the woman.

As she waited for his cock to enter her ass, she thought for a moment that maybe he wasn't as, but before she could finish her thought, feeling his hand thread through her hair and pull her head back, oh this professor was just what she needed. Feeling his cock enter her ass, stretching out the walls, made her finally just moan out in ecstasy, she couldn't contain any longer. The pain, the pleasure, all the things she'd been missing for so long. "That's right. mmmmm. Fill my ass up with your cock, if you're good I'll let you cum in it....mmmmm.....do you want to fill my ass with your load?"

Cameron bit down gently on her neck as he continued to thrust into her, his grip on her hair still firm and his other hand still worked on her pussy. He moved his mouth up to her ear and nibbled on it, "Yes Mrs. Malfoy I want to fill your ass with my cum" ,he growled into her ear. He pulled himself almost completely out of her but then thrust back into her harder then he did when he first entered her ass.

Krys Snape said:
Cameron bit down gently on her neck as he continued to thrust into her, his grip on her hair still firm and his other hand still worked on her pussy. He moved his mouth up to her ear and nibbled on it, "Yes Mrs. Malfoy I want to fill your ass with my cum" ,he growled into her ear. He pulled himself almost completely out of her but then thrust back into her harder then he did when he first entered her ass.

The biting, the feeling of his cock stretching her ass out, his fingers in her pussy, was driving her wild. "Make me cum first, make me cum all of your fingers, I'm so close Cameron, and then I'll let you cum, fuck me harder, I want to hear your balls slap up against my pussy, I want to feel your teeth in my skin."

He did as she asked him to and slammed into her harder as he bit into her neck harder nearly breaking the skin. Cameron could feel the woman's juices dripping from her pussy onto his hand. "Cum for me Mrs. Malfoy" ,he whispered into her ear right before biting down on it, he moved his mouth back down to her neck and began biting onto her soft skin again.

She couldn't hold it in any longer, she arched her back, and pushing against each of his thrusts she came, squirting cum all over his hand and bed. "mmmmmmoooooooo that's right......fuck......" As she came, the walls of her ass tightened around his cock, "your turn, now cum in my ass", she moaned out, meeting each thrust, as each one brought her both pain and pleasure, to the point of sending shivers down her spine and body.

Cameron gritted his teeth as he felt the woman's ass tighten around his cock and her cum all over his hand. After a few more hard thrusts he pushed himself as deep inside her ass as he could and came, his hot cum flowing into her. He kissed her neck as he finished up then pulled himself out of her and laid down on the bed beside her. "Fuck that was amazing....best I've ever had as a matter of fact" ,he breathed out heavily, his chest moving up and down as he caught his breath.

She grinned down at him, "You are definitely a welcome distraction." She smiled and used a cleaning charm before getting up and dressing. I'd love to stay and play, but I must be getting back. Perhaps, with everything that my son has going on in his life, weekly meetings between us would be....for the best, we can keep eachother updated on his studies and such."

She knew seeing him on a regular basis was risky, having to explain her absence from the manor, but she was sure no matter what, she could spin this to her advantage. This puts her in a place to watch over her son, keep the professor off his case, and even in position to imperius him if the dark lord wished an infiltrator within the school. All the while she'd be getting satisfied finally.

"That is a fantastic idea Mrs. Malfoy I think Fridays would be best for me if that's alright with you" ,he said in response propping himself up onto his elbow. Cameron watched as the woman got dressed, when she had finished he stood up and put his boxers on then walked over to her and planted a kiss on her lips before smacking her ass. "Well I've got to shower and get to the great hall so nobody suspects anything" ,he told her.

More satisfied than she'd been in ages, she smiled as he kissed her. Once Draco completed his task, IF Draco completed his task, Cameron might not think so much of her, but perhaps once the truth comes out, about her families alliances, she'd use the imperius curse on him, if nothing else but to keep him around to satisfy her. "I will see you Friday evening then" without another word she left his office and headed out to the gates, to apparate home.

After the woman left Cameron made his way into the bathroom and took a shower, when he was done he got dressed into the same clothes as before and made his way out of his room and towards the great hall. When he reached the large doors of the great hall he pushed them open and made his way down the aisle and toward the staff table and sat down between professor Sprout and Hagrid. "Good evening Cameron how are you tonight"? ,Professor Sprout asked in her usual cheerful voice. "I'm doing well thank you for asking and how are you this evening"? He responded. "Aw I'm doing great just grew some ginger root and peppermint to use for recipes and to supply Slughorn with for his potions" ,the woman responded. "Ah that sounds great I'll have to come down to the greenhouses next time I have some free time, it has been a while since I've browsed your plant collection" ,Cameron stated with a smile making professor Sprout blush a bit.

Draco looked up at the staff table as professor Donovan spoke to professor Sprout, the blonde despised the man. He glared up at the staff table noticing the young professor was even more cheerful then he had been during his class, the man was so kind it made Draco sick. After a little while he turned his attention to his food and began to eat trying to ignore everyone who was around him.

Nim hurried through her dinner, wanting to get back to to the Ravenclaw common room to finish a potions essay for Snape, if she got it done, she could sneak out down into the forest for some fun later, a bit exploring. She had been sketching some pictures of the area around the forest in the moonlight and she was eager to finish her last sketch. She didn't like anyone to know she drew, as she did it by hand, with no magic. Upon finishing she picked up her bag and headed out, but as she was walking by the Slytherin table, Pansy decided to trip her on her way by. Seeing Draco so close to her, as she bent to pick up her stuff, she blushed, but tried to hide it. without a word she picked up her things and kept walking, not realising she had dropped one of her sketches right at Draco's feat, with a note on it what time the moon would be at it's brightest that evening, the sketch itself giving a pretty clear indication of where she'd be at that time.

As Draco was eating he heard a thud and turned to see Nim on the floor with papers scattered around her. He looked at the girl for a second and one could swear he had sympathy in his eyes that is of course until he started laughing hysterically at the girl. The blonde looked down at his lap and noticed a picture it was a sketch of some sort something probably drawn by Nim. Instead of handing the picture back to the girl he tucked it into the pocket inside his robes while no one was looking.

Cameron heard the commotion and looked toward the Slytherin table, Pansy had a look of complete evil on her face mixed with satisfaction. The professor sighed and stood up making his way over to the Slytherin table, when he got there he gave a stern look to nearly everyone in the group, "Alright who tripped Nim? Spill or you all get detention" ,he stated firmly.

Not wanting part in it, she hurries out of the Great Hall, ignoring the professor, she may not like Draco's gang, but she sure as hell wasn't a tattle tale. Making her way up to the Ravenclaw common room, she quickly works through her potions essay, and slings a smaller satchel over her shoulder, she sneaks out of the dormitory, and out one of the secret passages out of the castle. Then out to the spot just at the edges of the forest she loved so much, a small clearing. Unpacking her materials, she suddenly sits horrified, where was that picture she had started, she knew it was here before, oh god, before she tripped in the Great Hall, what if someone had picked it up. Realising there was no point in worrying about it now, she picks up a new pice of parchment, and begins to draw.

After one of the Ravenclaw students told Cameron who had tripped the girl he gave Pansy a detention and deducted 10 points from Slytherin. He made his way back up to the staff table and sat down to finish his dinner he looked over and noticed professor Snape giving him a rather nasty look but he shrugged it off knowing he had done the right thing.

Draco looked at the picture when he was out of sight from everyone, he was rather impressed with it. The young man knew exactly where the spot was that had been drawn out on the paper. He put it back into his pocket then decided to go for a walk around the lake wanting to compare the drawing to the actual place.

Totally relaxed here, she started drawing the Ravenclaw tower, the way the moon was behind it that night was absolutely gorgeous. She completely lost track to the time, and just focused on her drawing. She always imagined if she had a boyfriend she'd take him here, she dated a boy briefly her third year, but it didn't work out, he just wasn't....exciting enough for her. Pausing, she lays back on the bare ground and looks up at the trees, sliding her hands down lower across her stomach she relishes the silent. She could always come here to think or do anything she wanted, without fear of being interrupted or judged. She could really use a release tonight, having run into Draco not once but twice, her nerves had been frazzled. She eased her hand down, raising up a knee and letting her skirt fall back, revealing she hadn't worn any panties, feeling the cool air on her shaved pussy sent chills.

When Draco came to the spot that was drawn in the picture he pulled the drawing out of his robes once more to compare the two. It was amazing how good the sketch was done it had nearly everything in it that the actual place did. After a little bit he heard someone coming closer to where he stood so he ran and hid behind a large oak tree at the edge of the forest. A smirk came across his face when he seen Nim coming closer, he watched as she drew and wondered what she was putting down onto the paper she was drawing on. His eyes widened when the girl laid back and lifted up her skirt, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Draco had been ready to walk out from behind the tree and pick on her for being a nerd but he decided to stay where he was and watch to see what the girl was going to do next.

Having no idea she was being watched, she continued to relax, sliding her skirt the rest of the way up, exposing herself completely, she started to rub her clit, small circular motions, another hand sliding up under her shirt, squeezing at one of her tits, she bit at her bottom lip, rocking her hips into her hand. The whole time her mind goes to Draco, the boy she hated to lust for, he didn't know of course, and as her clit grows more and more sensitive to her touch, his name escapes her lips into a low quiet moan "mnnooo Draco". Her eyes were closed, she was imagining him taking her, pinning her down, having his way with her. She was embarrassed she had a crush on such a mean boy, but she couldn't help herself.

As he watched her touch herself he could feel himself get hard, he looked around to see if anyone was lurking in the forest behind him before reaching down and undoing his pants. He slid his hand into his boxers and began to stroke himself as he watched Nim play with herself. When he heard her say his name he cocked an eyebrow, why was she saying his name of all people, he didn't mind though and continued to touch himself as he watched the girl from a safe distance.

While she continued to play with her clit, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, she started to moan even more, how badly she wanted to feel Draco take her, it was crazy though, he'd never look at her like that. Preparing to climax, she couldn't help but say his name again, talking as if he were right there, though she had no idea he actually was watching her, she said his name again "Mmmm draco, take me draco, make me yours".

Draco's grip tightened around his cock as he heard her moaning out his name, he wanted to take her but he also didn't want her to know he was there. He continued to stroke himself as he watched her touch herself, he was now fully out of his pants and they were settled just above his knees. Draco leaned back onto a rock to get a bit more comfortable as he continued to watch and pleasure himself.

Back
Top Bottom