My Mother Will Hear About This (Krys Snape & LilyRoseBlack23)

She smiles, and walks towards the door, sliding out of her cloak as she walks into his room, letting the cloak fall to the floor, she turns to him, "Cozy" She pulls him towards the bed with her. "Are you sure you're up for this? I prefer to be fucked hard." She smiles and slides her hand around his waist, squeezing his ass, pulling him up against her.

Cameron swallowed hard as the woman slipped out of her cloak and walked into his bedroom. The place was quite nice it came with a full bathroom and a fireplace, the bed was huge and the room was the same size if not bigger then his classroom. "Mrs. Malfoy it seems we have something in common then because I like to fuck hard" ,he heard himself say. Normally the young man was very polite and never swore but when he was behind closed doors and in private that was a different story.

She grins, "good, how are you at taking orders? like if I tell you to undress me?" As she speaks her mouth hovers an inch from his, she leans in and bites playfully at his bottom lip, sucking at it, flicking her tongue over his lip, pressing her lips harder against his, her tongue prods at his lips, seeking entrance.

"I'm very good at taking orders Mrs. Malfoy, tonight I'm yours" ,he said in response right before she bit his bottom lip. Cameron allowed her tongue to enter his mouth and he kissed her back. His hands reached up to unzip the back of the woman's dress as they kissed, his pants began to tighten around his waist as his arousal became present with the erection bulging against his pants.

Narcissa moans lightly into his mouth, "That's right, pull my dress off like you mean it, be rough with me, I like it rough" She kisses him, rougher this time, more urgent, as much as she was doing this to seduce him and get him on her good side, she also needed it, she needed a cock, she needed to be fucked. she reaches her hands down to his bulge, and pushes her hands against it "someone has a nice size bulge, let me help you with that." She unbuttons his trousers, sliding the zipper down.

The man did as he was told and nearly ripped the woman's dress from her body, he leaned down and kissed her neck biting down softly as he moved his lips up and down her soft skin. When she unzipped his pants he sighed with relief as the pressure from his pants being tightened around him disappeared. Cameron reached his hands down and grabbed the woman's ass firmly with his right hand.

Left standing in just a corset, with her tits squeezed out over the top, and a thong, she moans out as he grabs her ass. "Mmmm be as rough as you want, but don't leave marks where they'd be visible" She grins and strokes his cock in her hand. "Mmmm someone hasn't gotten any in awhile have they, I don't want you to cum too soon though" She takes a step back and sits down on the bed, "Now strip for me"

He looks at the woman as she sat down on his bed, when she told him to strip he smiled a bit and blushed before unbuttoning his shirt slowly giving the woman a seductive look as he did so. After a few moments his shirt was fully unbuttoned, he opened it revealing his strong chest and rock hard abs, a few tattoos that were hidden underneath his clothes now revealed for the woman to see. Cameron walked over to the woman on his bed then let his shirt slide off of his body, wanting to show off a bit he flexed his muscles that he knew he had before reaching down to push his pants off of his waist.

She reaches down to her thongs, and slowly pulls them off as she watches him strip for her, her pussy getting wetter with anticipation. She slides her hand around to his bare ass and pulls him close, wanting a quick taste, she slides her tongue around his cock, teasing at it, she looks up at him, "Good now take my corset off."

His body twitched with anticipation as the woman teased him, when she pulled away from him he sighed but did as she told him to and began to remove her corset. He looked at her body after he removed her corset and bit his bottom lip, "What should I do now Mrs. Malfoy" ,he asked almost eagerly.

She smiles as her tits fall from the restraint of the corset, "Mmmm I'd be you'd like my mouth on your cock again wouldn't you? Well you'll have to work for it, make me wet for you." She leans back against the pillows and spreads her legs.

"Yes I would like that very much" ,Cameron told her in response. When the woman told him to work for it and laid down on his bed he made his way over to her and without hesitation leaned down and kissed her neck. The man then made his way down her body planting soft kisses on her skin until he reached her pussy, he slid his tongue between her lips and began to move it in circles over her clit as he slid a finger inside her.

She arches her back as he slides his fingers in and licks her clit, the further she goes with him, the more she forgets why she's even doing this. Draco, Draco who? "Mmmm that's it, how badly do you want to fuck me?"

Cameron barely even realized the woman had spoke to him, he was so caught up in trying to make her feel good that he nearly didn't answer her question. He lifted his head briefly to utter two simple words, "Really bad" ,he growled quickly before going back to work on the woman's clit.

"Mmmmmm" she moans out, feeling his husky voice so close to her pussy, she wanted to be pounded, no, she needed to be pounded. "I like it rough, are you sure you can handle that" she tries to steady her breathing, not wanting to cum for him just yet.

"Yes I can handle that Mrs. Malfoy don't worry about a thing" ,he breathed after moving away from her pussy again briefly. He didn't hesitate to go back to what he had been doing, he wanted the woman to tell him what she wanted and when she wanted it.

She moans, and starts to grind her pussy against his face, she reaches her fingers through his hair, forcing his face onto her pussy, using his face like she might use a vibrator.

Cameron continued to use his tongue to pleasure the woman he had no objections to her pushing his face into her pussy in fact he enjoyed it.

She moans and pulls his head, back up towards her, "It's your turn to be on your back now, I have to make sure you're hard enough to fuck me." she kisses and nibbles down his chest, stopping at his nipples, running her tongue over them, teasing them, making them hard, biting at them, making them red. She continues her way down, nibbling and biting, she slides her hand behind his balls, pulling gently, she slides his cock into her mouth, taking it all in at once, showing him how proficient she is at sucking cock.

He allows the woman to turn him over onto his back and bites his lower lip as she kisses his chest. When she got to his nipples and began to toy with them he sighed with pleasure. Cameron's eyes rolled back when the woman took him into her mouth fully, she knew exactly what she was doing and the young professor was enjoying this more and more. Soft groans of approval escaped his lips as the woman sucked his cock.

Careful to only suck him close to cumming, but not all the way, she kisses her back back up his chest, biting a bit harder on his nipples, than moving her way to his neck, she pins him under her, "Are you ready to fuck me now, with that big hard cock or yours?"

He jumped when the woman bit down on his sensitive flesh, when she made her way back up his body and whispered into his ear he sighed, "Yes Mrs. Malfoy just tell me how you want me" ,he growled into her ear.

She holds his face tightly in her hand, forcefully, looking down at him, deciding how she wants him. "You're going to start out, fucking my pussy hard, fuck me so hard that I cum all over your dick. I'll even let you decide if you take me from behind, or if from in front"

Cameron looked into the woman's eyes as she spoke, he enjoyed the forcefulness she was showing towards him. After hearing her words he flipped her onto her back and opened her legs before pushing his large cock inside her rather roughly. He yelled out in both pleasure and surprise, he let himself pause for a moment enjoying the warmth and the tightness of the woman's pussy that he was buried deep inside of. After a few seconds he took one of the woman's legs and wrapped it around his waist then began to thrust into her hard and deep.

Krys Snape said:
Cameron looked into the woman's eyes as she spoke, he enjoyed the forcefulness she was showing towards him. After hearing her words he flipped her onto her back and opened her legs before pushing his large cock inside her rather roughly. He yelled out in both pleasure and surprise, he let himself pause for a moment enjoying the warmth and the tightness of the woman's pussy that he was buried deep inside of. After a few seconds he took one of the woman's legs and wrapped it around his waist then began to thrust into her hard and deep.

She moans in pleasure as he follows her instructions, "Mmmm that's right, show me what it means to be properly fucked." She had no idea having his cock in her would feel this good, it had been so long. "That's right, harder, deeper." His cock was larger than Lucius's and her pussy had to stretch to accommodate him.

Back
Top Bottom