A bloody New Moon (Jugger x Luna)

"Hmmm, a guy letting a lady lead, how nice of you." She smiled and slithered down, sucking on his cock softly. Her head bounced up and down as she proceeded to blow him. She slid her hands all over his lower body, massaging his balls and teasingly sticking a finger up his butt. She continued to massage his balls, squeezing, licking, and sometimes biting on them, anything to stimulate him into cumming first. She kept fingering his butt, because some guys did like that thing while getting blown...

"The hell!?" He said as he arched his hips forward and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of him. "D-Don't do that...That was very...very very...awkward..." He said as he sat up and frowned to her, the reaction having surprised him and made him forget about the situation and made his cock get a bit soft. "Uh...Maybe it is I who should lead?" He said as he laid her down and moved to crawl between her legs and moved up to start sucking on her nipple, his other hand going to start tugging her nipple gently, teasing her as his cock slowly erected once more and began to prod her pussy, rubbing against her clit as he did so.

She growled at him and kicked him off, rolling on top of him. You said I was leading, so you are going to sit and enjoy it." She grinned and went back down, sucking off his cock again. She cupped his balls and twisted them when he went to object, setting back on his back. She did that every time he meant to rise, and she giggled around with meat. She liked being in control of a guy, it was fun. Normally she just had to lay there and it was done, but with him...he let her have fun. She kept blowing him, only able to get 3/4ths of his cock due to his size, but she enjoyed the taste.

'At least she isn't fingering me...' He thought in his head when he felt her begin to start sucking him off once more. When he tried to sit up so he could get a better view, he yelped in pain when he felt her twist his balls and he laid down, watching her as she continued to suck him, though it seemed she would not be able to take in his entire cock without choking on it for she was not going down all the way. "Aww whats wrong? I thought you were supposed to be good at this. You act as if I've never felt a simple blowjob before." He taunted.

She growled at him and got up some, forcing more of it into her mouth and she had a hard time not choking on it. Her head went up and down, and she used her tongue to lick his base all over, making sure to flick her tongue over his balls every so often. She had to use both hands to massage his balls, one for each side. She rubbed them together and massaged them all over. When she finally felt pre-cum dripping out, and grinned in victory and eagerly sucked it up. The taste nearly overwhelmed her, and she went into a frenzy, going wild with her sucking.

"Hey hey!" He said as she began to suddenly go wild as she began to suck him in a frenzy. He reached forward and pushed her head off of him and shook his head. "This isn't fair you know. You're sucking me off and I'm not even able to do anything to get you off. If I cum, it does not count...Otherwise that just won't be fair will it?" He said with a grin. "Now then...Unless you let me take over, plop that ass up here so I can show you how a real man eats out a woman like yourself."

She frowned but nodded, looks like it wouldn't be easy as she hoped. She spun around and rested her butt on his face, and she shivered when she felt his hot breath on her lips. "Mmmm, be good to it." She smiled and went back into her sucking, going back into the frenzy after just a couple licks. She lifted herself up a little to give herself more room to wiggle around.

Nathan smirked and began to lick her pussy every so gently at first before suddenly he seemed to start going at it like crazy. His tongue slithered in and out of her as it was like that of a wolf's tongue and was flat, yet could be like that of a human's tongue and be normal. The shape changed as it went in and out of her and his finger began to poke and rub her clit while he massaged her ass with his free hand.

Back
Top Bottom