Jugger x Princess

((So so sorry for the late response! X.x I've dropped the ball bigtime lately but hoping to get back on track with posting now!))

"Yeah whatever you say" Ino rolled her eyes, walking in silence for the rest of the trip, Sakura just sighing occasionally as she glanced between the two. Fortunately enough they arrived at the village after a relatively short journey, the girls heading for their own room shortly after Nathan had gone to his own.

Once Nathan had sent his messenger bird from his balcony, he would hear a noise coming from the balcony besides his, only a short jump away for a trained Ninja. The noise seemed to be coming from the slightly open window above the balcony door....it almost sounded like....a moan of pleasure? A female moan at that...followed by another one....though the second moan was clearly a different voice....
Inside the room, Ino and Sakura were sitting naked on the bed, hands playing with their own breasts, legs wrapped around one another as they gently rubbed their pussies one against the other, lifting and grinding their hips, thrusting up against the other in mutual pleasure, neither girl seemingly concerned with suppressing their moans of pleasure.

(Its okay. :] Oh and you know how I was using my old avatar, the one with the owl, as my character for Nathan? Perhaps my new one could be his future self. I can give you a link to the old image if you still need it though.)

His ears seemed to twitch when he heard the girls begin to moan and shivers were sent down his body. He looked around to make sure no one was watching him and he smirked as he used a transformation jutsu to turn into a bird and flew over to the balcony that held the two orgasmic girls. Seeing the two girls begin to scissor each other, Nathan's eyes grew wide and he wanted in on the action. He transformed into a woodpecker, and made sure that they had not noticed him before he began to start pecking at the glass, hoping to make a small circle like as if cutting a circle into the glass with diamond cutters...however when the circle was made and he pecked at it with his beak, the entire window turned into shards of glass that fell onto him, though the circle he made didn't even crack. The shards cut his body and he fell over, stunned into their room and transformed back into his human form with a comical KO look on his face.

Neither girl seemed to notice the woodpecker pecking at the glass. The noise was too low and was drowned out by their mutual moans of pleasure. When the window suddenly shattered however there was no way the two of them could've missed it. With a gasp both girls looked towards the source of the noise, stopping in mid-motion with their pussies pressed against one anothers, then both screamed as Nathan suddenly transformed back into himself. The girls immediately grabbed the blanket from the bed and yanked it up over themselves to cover up, then both pointing at him angrily. "Y-you pervert!!" There were still sounds of panting and pleasure in their voices, both girls now frustratingly horny and unable to satisfy themselves or each other now that their attentions had turned on him. "What the hell are you doing?!" "You perverted little bastard!" "How long have you been watching us?!" "I bet you do this all the time back in the village don't you!"

"Not long! I swear! And no, I don't! Just this is my first time doing this, to you two beauties!" He called out as he turned white, feeling liek he wouldn't be able to hold them both back in a fight if they were to try and fight him. "Don't...Don't do anything rash! Alright!? Lets just talk this out and not resort to violence or calling for anyone! Maybe we can work something out that can help the two of you...?" He was grasping at straws here, and he was erect in his pants from the sight of them having had sex before he had shattered the window and lost his concentration and turned back into his human form.

"Your first time spying like this?" "Yeah right" "I bet you're the peeping tom everyone keeps seeing at the hot springs" The two girls advanced towards Nathan slowly, still covering themselves with the blanket from the bed, moving carefully to avoid stepping on any of the broken glass. "Work something out that can help us?" Ino raised an eyebrow. "And just what could you possibly help us with hm?" She leaned down a little, still holding the blanket to herself, though it did mean Nathan could begin to see some hints of cleavage from her. "I don't think you've got anything that could possibly help us little man"

"Ha! I'm anything but 'little'!" He replied as he undid his pants and let them fall, allowing his entire and full erect cock be out for them. It would actually be slightly larger than when Sakura had sex with him before. He crossed his arms, his eyes not showing arrogance or pride but rather annoyance. "See?" He said angrily as he waited to see what they would do. "I told you, anything but little! Ask Sakura. She's had experience with it and she just couldn't stop loving it."

Ino blinked in surprise when Nathan suddenly pulled his pants down and allowed his erection to spring free, whilst Sakura just hung her head, then twitched when he spilled the beans about what they had done the previous night. "Feh. Couldn't stop loving it? I never started! Hmph. You just got yourself off and barely got me even started before you shot your load off in barely a minute and then fell asleep" She rolled her eyes and looked away, Ino just chuckling. "Is that so hm? Well how about this little deal then? We wont beat the crap out of you....but only if you can satisfy us both before you blow your load" She had a slightly evil grin on her face. "Sound fair?"

"Sounds good to me...Though I want to put YOU in your place." He pointed to Ino. "You're first...I bet I can get you off without even using my cock on you." He crossed his arms and glared at her. "So what exactly makes this difficult for me though? All I have to do is get the two of you off any way I choose? I don't even have to use my cock and risk blowing my load. That makes it too easy. At least make it a challenge for me! Unless you really are a slut and am used to getting off to the feeling of someone else touching you?"

"Hmph, who said anything about not using your cock?" Ino smirked, poking at his shaft with her toe. "That's the only thing you're gonna be allowed to use....you think I want your perverted hands or lips all over me? No thank you" She took a step back. "Well go on, get up and get over to the bed" And if you cum before both of us have....well....you're gonna wish that going through a window was the worst experience of your day...."

When she poked his shaft with her toe, it twitched in delight, which caused him to blush as she had poked at a huge kink that he had when it came to women. He liked it when they teased him with their feet and he blushed at the knowledge of this. "A-Alright I'll just use this. And I promise you, I won't cum before you two do. I'll make certain of it...But..." No...He wouldn't request that. It was too demeaning of him to ask them to use that on him! He did love it though...but he hated himself for liking it. "Which of you two will be first?"

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, you must've lasted barely a minute last night before you were blowing your load....and then you fell asleep after just one go!" She laughed and shook her head as Ino smirked, noticing his reaction and then moving her foot to poke at his cock again, her toes curling at the shaft and stroking it for a moment before moving away again, going only just long enough to tease him. "My my....you are a perverted one aren't you?" She licked her lips. "But...? But what? Go on then, say it, or else all you're gonna get is one hell of a beating. If you say it though....well....maybe we'll let you choose who's gonna be first"

He blushed lightly and looked away with some annoyance, clearly embarrassed by this. He loved the feeling of her toes grabbing his cock and stroked him lightly but when she stopped, he wanted more...Though...when she said that she was going to beat him if he didn't finish what he said before, he growled lightly, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath before looking over to the two of them. "Your feet...feel so good...I want you two to stroke me with you feet...Its my...favorite kink when it comes to women..." He was obviously embarrassed and annoyed the entire time he spoke.

Ino smirked when she noticed his reaction....so he liked that hm? Her toes? Oh she'd remember that.....definately. "Oh you do hm? Well...tell you what....you get both of us to cum using just your cock before you cum, and we'll both finish you off with our feet, how does that sound hm?" She leaned a little closer, the blanket lowering a little to reveal more of her cleavage, licking at her lips. Her foot moved close to his cock again, the tips of her toes brushing against him almost like a feather before pulling away again, just teasing at him now, practically toying with him now that she knew his weakness.

"Well then...If you put it that way..." He pushed Ino back on the ground and mounted her, forcing himself between her legs after moving the blanket away from her. "You're first." He said with a grin before shoving his cock deep into her pussy. He moaned out, Nathan's voice right in her ear as he seductively moaned into her ear lightly, his breath just as light as it just barely touched her flesh as he thrust into her. "How does that feel huh? You acting all high and mighty? Only to be taken by some low-rank ninja like me? I wonder if this is your first time to cock? Maybe not...Sakura had given me the impression you were nothing but a lesbian." He teased.

Ino yelped in surprise as he pushed her back onto the ground. "No shoving, and no using your hand-Ah!" She cried out as his cock thrust into her, the blanket thrown aside and her naked body revealed to him. "D-damn.....ch-cheating ass...." Ino panted as he started to thrust into her, growling and shaking her head. "Y-you're only doing this because I let you! Ooooh" He was big....definately the biggest Ino had ever taken inside of her like this. She was no virgin, but it was true that most of her experience was with other women....not exactly through preference, simply she'd had more need to seduce women than men during missions....

Nathan's cock seemed to just get longer and deeper inside of her with each thrust, of course this would just be a mental illusion due to the pleasure that the two of them were receiving. He moaned out into her ear, his tongue slowly going out to start licking it gently with the very tip, making certain to not leave a trail of saliva behind. Eventually he would begin to slowly kiss her ear, small smacks here and there before he began to grip her breasts tightly all of a sudden, his hands starting to massage them furiously.

"H-hey! St-stop cheating!" Ino growled, grabbing Nathan's wrists and tugging them away from her breasts. "Y-you're only allowed to use your cock remember!" She growled, then smirked as Sakura came up behing Nathan, grabbing his wrists and tugging them behind his back, then tieing them up together with her chakra, pinning Nathan's arms behind his back. "Keep to the deal...." She had leaned forward to whisper into his ear. "...or we'll rip it off so you can't use it anymore...." Both girls smirked, until Ino moaned as his cock thrust into her again. "Nnn.....little sloppy but...ah....g-good.....c-come on....give me....give me more...."

"Well I can only give you so much with my arms tied behind my back! This is awkward as hell!" He murmured as he tried to break out of the chakra cuff links that Sakura had put on him. He growled and began to fuck Ino harder, thrusting much harder into her, though moreover grinding it into her so it went everywhere inside of her and rubbed her walls with much more force. "Hurry up and cum, bitch!" He said angrily, wanting to just lean down and start biting at her breasts to show he didn't care about their stupid little 'rules'.

"Awkward it may be..." Sakura patted Nathan's head gently. "...but those are the rules. Play by them or...well....if you're lucky we'll just beat you up. If you're unlucky.....well....you wont be the first guy Ino has rendered incapable of sex...." Ino seemed to get a slightly evil smirk when Sakura mentioned that, then gasped as Nathan started to fuck her harder, her hips lifting up to meet his. "Nnnn.....that's it....get it nice and deep....f-fuck....yeah that's so fucking big....." Sakura was watching Nathan carefully, making sure he didn't try to lean down and use his mouth. After all, this was as much about teaching him a lesson to play by the rules as it was about the two girls getting themselves off.

Nathan soon repositioned himself. He pulled his cock out of her and used his fingers to spread her pussy open so that he could get it in easier. He grinned as he would suddenly shove his cock deep into her pussy and pull out, teasing her with each thrust he gave her. He wanted to tease her into an orgasm, all the while it would take much longer for him to cum. 'Come on already...cum already you dumb bimbo...!'

Back
Top Bottom