Jugger x Princess

Sakura raised an eyebrow and smirked as she felt something poking into her ass, then start to gently rub against her. Exactly the reaction she had expected....though then he managed to shuffle back away from her, he must've been as far across the enclosed sleeping bag as he could get now. She grinned silently, waiting for a few minutes, before murmuring 'in her sleep' and shuffling back a little more, her ass once more pressing against his erection.

Nathan couldn't move now. He was against as far as he could be against the wall. His erection only poked into her ass more and he sighed, knowing there was nothing he could do and sort of figured for Sakura to have been doing this on purpose. He reached forward, past her and groped her breast, slipping under her bra. He did this gently, so that if she was really asleep, she wouldn't wake up. His erection poked her ass once more as he began to play with her nipple and soft breast.

It was difficult for Sakura to suppress a giggle as she felt Nathan's erection prodding into her ass, moving up and down for a moment before it slid snugly between her ass cheeks, his boxers now pressed firmly against her panties, though she stayed silent save for the sounds of gentle breathing, maintaining the perfect illusion of sleep. Then she felt his hand reaching over, he was getting rather bold. He groped her breast through her bra at first, then slipped his hand underneath, grasping onto bare, marshmallowy soft flesh, her hard nipple poking into his palm. Sakura couldn't, nor did she want to, suppress a gentle moan of pleasure, rolling over slightly towards him, though her eyes were still closed, as if she really were asleep.

He saw that she was still asleep despite all that had happened to her and he reached over, continuing to grope her breast as his cock pressed against the fabric of her panties that her pussy was near, his head prodding her pretty much. He began to lick her nipple, then began to suck on it, knowing he'd be feeling consequences for this later but he didn't care. Slowly he began to pull down his boxers to let his bare cock out, and he took her hand gently and moved it so she grabbed his cock. It was warm and throbbed slightly to the feel of her soft, smooth hands and he began to move her hand up and down so that she was jerking him off while he continued to suckle on her nipple.

Sakura let out another gentle moan as he leaned over and licked at her nipple, her bra sliding upwards and revealing both of her breasts to the boy as she was slowly rolled to lay on her back instead of her side. "Nnnn..." Her eyes seemed to flutter for a moment, almost as if it seemed like she was going to wake up, but then she settled back again into her 'sleep'. She didn't resist as her hand was moved, able to guess where it was being moved to. Still, when he brought her delicate fingers to his cock, it was difficult not to gasp. He was....big. Her fingers only just wrapped all the way around him, and as he moved her hand up and down she could tell the length was certainly impressive. Sakura wasn't a virgin, she'd had to use sex as a weapon, a torture device and a means of information gathering in the course of some of her missions, but it was safe to say Nathan was the most well endowned man she had ever touched.

Nathan continued to have her stroke him until he let out a small bit of a sample for her, shooting out a bit of cum onto her hand. "Oops...Let it out a tiny bit too late...Good thing there's more where that came from...A lot more..." He whispered gently as he looked at his cum on her hand and moved her hand to her breast, making her rub it into herself, toying with her body. "She is a heavy sleeper...A real ninja should not be this heavy when she sleeps...But all the better for me..." He said gently again as he moved to straddle her now, leaning down to kiss up and down her neck as his cock prodded her panties. He was horny for her and wanted her right then and now, not caring if it would be considered rape if she woke up. Slowly he slipped down her panties and began to push his cock deep into her, gasping at the pleasure. "So thats what it feels like..."

Sakura was a little surprised at his cum spurting onto her hand, though the way he was talking that was a bit of an accident and he had managed to suppress the majority of his orgasm....all the better for her...she was looking forward to seeing what he could really do. "Mmmmm...." She groaned again as he made her rub at her own breast, smearing his hot cum onto her skin before he straddled her, kissing at her neck and prodding at her pussy through her panties, which were already growing wet with anticipated arousal. Then he slpped her panties down around her knees and exposed her smooth, shaven pussy.
The pink haired ninja groaned loudly as his cock started to slip into her, then she could no longer suppress the grin when he spoke about what it felt like. "Nnnn....I knew you were really a virgin..." Sakura opened her eyes, smirking at Nathan. "You talk big...nn....and whilst you -are- big...ooh..." She wiggled her hips, pushing herself down onto his cock a little more. "...you'd never touched a woman before had you?" She licked at her lips, then suddenly pulled him into a kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth for a few moments before pulling her head away slowly. "Since it's your first time....I'll let you use my body however you want....but just this once....so enjoy it while you can..."

"S-Sakura!?" He said surprised when she suddenly awoke and began to speak as if she were awake the whole time. He blushed and his eyes were shakey like he was about to die but then he felt himself get pulled down into a kiss, feeling her tongue slide into his mouth made his eyes widen as his tongue reacted on its own and wrapped around hers until she pulled out her tongue and spoke to say that he could use her body however she wanted. "I...This feels awkward now that you are awake...I mean...Uh..." He seemed to have been getting his words mixed up, unable to say what he wanted to say and was stalling for quite a bit, which was a good while and she could even feel that his cock was growing a little softer inside of her from his nervousness taking him away from the moment.

Sakura raised an eyebrow as he suddenly got rather nervous, then leaned up a little, pressing her breasts against his chest, grinding her hard nipples against him. "Mmm...y'know if you'd prefer...I can pretend to be asleep again..." She smirked, then blinked as he seemed to soften a little inside of her. "Oh come now...." She flexed her body, squeezing down on his cock with well trained muscles whilst it was still inside of her. "So what's it gonna be tough guy? Are you going to make a man of yourself tonight? Or are you really just still a little kid at heart who isn't ready for a real woman?"

"I'm not some masochist that would prefer to fuck a sleeping girl!" He said rather louder than it needed to be, though her taunted of him being a kid or a man got him started. "S-Shut up..." He said as he looked down to her body. "I never expected you to be this way Sakura..." He said as he grabbed her thighs and began to buck his hips as his cock began to harden again, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and soon it was as hard as it was before as he fucked her. "So good..." HE said gently as he continued to thrust. "You're so tight Sakura..." He said as he leaned forward and began to kiss her lips as he thrust his large cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh you're not? You're the one who said it only felt awkward when I was awake" Sakura chuckled, almost evily, as she stared up at him, smirking when he told her to shut up. "Oh? What were you expecting hm? A shy little flower? You'd need to see Hinata for that, she probably would've killed you by now" She grinned, then moaned when he suddenly thrust into her, burying his entire cock inside of her. "F-fuck! That's....big...." She panted, taking a few moments to get used to it before he started to thrust into her gently. "Of...of course....I'm tight....I train....so I'm always....as tight....as a virgin...." She groaned, leaning up to readily accept his kiss, her hands wrapping around his back to lift herself, pressing her breasts into his chest.

Nathan moaned into her mouth as he continued to thrust into her, feeling how tight she was. His hands went to her hips and he only used his hands to make the fucking happen much faster, craving it more and more, wanting to fuck her senseless. Since this was his first time, he couldn't help but yell out as he came with an easy-one coming out first in full, cumming deep inside of her to the point that his seed shot out past his cock as it stayed in her. He pulled out and saw his blobs of cum slowly begin to seep out and he was still hard, wanting more sex from her. "I came so much inside of you..." He murmured, hoping nothing bad would happen cause of it. "I want more...I want to fuck you more..." He said, almost seeming to demand it.

Sakura moaned into his mouth in return, bucking her hips up against him, squeezing her pussy down around his huge, hard cock, then moaning loudly when the kiss broke. "Nnnn....yes...that's it....harder...faster....more..." She groaned, pushing up against him as he suddenly came, erupting inside of her with his thick cum, the quick thinking ninja quickly focusing her Chakra in a contraception technique....she wasn't quite ready to be a mother just yet after all. She hadn't cum herself just yet...but it wasn't too surprising, it had been his first time after all, she had expected him to cum quickly, at least the first time.
"Nnn....you sure did....I don't think I've ever felt such a big load inside of me before..." She rubbed at her belly just above her pussy, grinning as she looked at his still hard cock. "Well....like I said...you can use my body however you want just this once....." She licked her lips. "So grab me, flip me...." She suddenly moved her feet, 'grabbing' his cock and squeezing it between the soles of her feet, then moving them so her toes curled around the top of the shaft. "Well Nathan...? What do you want to do hm...?"

Nathan moaned out when he felt her soles grab at his cock. He grabbed her feet and began to thrust, feeling her soft soles sliding along his cock as he thrust, getting him much harder again. The cum that had spilled onto his cock as he pulled out now stained her feet before he pulled away and moved over to her, grabbing her ass cheeks and began to prod her asshole, blushing as he heard that this whole was tighter. He hoped he wouldn't break her, so he slowly began to push his cock deep into her ass to the base, moaning out as he did so. "A-Are you alright...Sakura?"

Sakura moved her feet back and forth against Nathan's thrusting, gently masturbating his cock with her feet and toes until he was fully hard again and pulled away, leaving her feet sticky with a mixture of his cum and her pussy juices. "Hmm?" She blinked when he grabbed her ass cheeks, lifting her hips slightly and pushing her legs up and to the side, the tip of his cock now prodding at her asshole. "Ooooh....trying to prove yourself as a man hm? Well....since you're already lubed up..." She shifted and pulled her legs in, bringing her knees to her chest to give Nathan easier access to her ass, then groaned as he started to slide inside of her. "Hnnnn...!" It was tighter than her pussy, Sakura had rarely used her ass before, and never with anyone as long or thick as Nathan. "Oooh...f-fuck....so....fucking....big...." Sakura panted as Nathan hilted his cock into her ass. "Y-yeah....j-just....give me a second....then....then do what you want...."

Nathan refused to give her the second she wanted and immediately began to thrust into her, slow strong thrusts. IF she was in the position she was in before, she'd more than likely have fell over from the strong thrusting. "So fucking tight...What the..." He murmured as he continued to thrust into her asshole, feeling like he'd cum again so soon from how good it felt. "Talk dirty...Please...This feels so amazing and the added dirty talk will drive me insane...I'll give you such a cummy load in your ass..."

Sakura let out a yelp of surprise when he started to fuck her immediately, taken by surprise by his rather sudden burst of confidence. Still, it most certainly wasn't unwelcome! "Oooooh!" She moaned loudly, her hips lifted up, her breasts bouncing with the force of his thrusting, her hands grasping at the floor of the tent. "Ahhh...f-fuck....your cock....your cock is soo good in my ass Nathan! NNNN!" One of her hands came up to start playing with her own breast, grunting and groaning loudly. "C-come on...fuck me harder....show me how hard you can fuck my ass! Show me how much cum you can fill me up with! I want it all!!"

Almost as soon as she had begged for his cum, he began to shoot off once more, filling her ass with his cock and he pulled out, piling the cum onto her back and watched as it slowly dripped down onto the floor of the tent. He fell beside her, panting hard as he looked to Sakura with a small blush as he breathed heavily. "Did...Did I do good...? It really was my first time...And I didn't know it could take so...much energy out of you..." He said breathlessly as he slowly went in to kiss her lips, wondering if she'd accept him or if this was just for her to get her own orgasm.

"Nyaa!" Sakura gasped as he started to cum, his first spurt going into her ass before he suddenly pulled out, spraying his cum all over her back and collapsing down beside her, Sakura dropping down beside him aswell, smirking slightly as she turned her head to look at him. "Oh you did just fine....bit of a quick shot....but I'm sure you'll learn when you get more practice" She chuckled, letting him kiss her for a few moments. "So....satisfied after two times hm?" She reached a hand down, stroking her fingertips back and forth along the shaft of his cock.

He nodded. "I...I don't think I could do it again..." He said panting. "Sakura..." He said, wondering if something would start between them. "Is this the start of something...or was this just...something to get our minds off the mission? Sure...I was advancing toward you, but I never expected it to get this far. Does this start anything between us or are we simply comrades in this mission and nothing more...?" He would be fine with any decision she would make...If she didn't want anything more, he could always have a shot toward Ino...And if not her...Hinata was also growing up rather nicely and her breasts had already formed largely for the age of 16 that all of them were.

Sakura smiled, reaching up to gently pat Nathan's cheek. "Don't get your hopes up, this was something to relieve the tension for both of us. It's been a while for me and when you started making advances it got me a little excited. Since I was in the mood and you were clearly interested...well...." She chuckled slightly. "Like I said, you could do what you wanted, but just for tonight. If you're done then...." She rolled over, stretching slightly. "Hope there's a river nearby....I'm gonna need to wash up before we get moving again"

"Yeah. I guess I figured this was what it was for." He said with a shrug, not caring. "Just was wondering at all...Wonder if Ino Yamanaka fucks as well as you do..." He said out loud, thinking out loud for that matter. He turned over and pulled his pillow close to him, slowly beginning to fall asleep heavily. He had sex for the first time and his attitude toward everything would change...for worse in most people's eyes...He'll be the same as before, but he'd be more bold with his actions and would try to have his way with women whenever he was not committed.

"Ino huh?" Sakura glanced over at him and chuckled. "Well you might have a challenge there. I think she was going through a lesbian phase the last time I saw her, practically begged me to help her 'practice'...." Though Sakura didn't actually say whether she had or not...she'd leave that one up to Nathan's undoubtedly overactive imagination. When he rolled over to get some sleep, Sakura did the same, yawning and stretching before closing her eyes, drifting off to sleep whilst still completely naked.

During the night, Nathan had begun to dream about what Sakura had said about Ino asking her to practice. He began to erect during his sleep, and when he awoke, he would find him pulling Sakura to him as his cock had pierced itself into her pussy from being erect. When he noticed this, he groaned, slowly beginning to move his hips. "Horny..." He murmured as he continued to buck his hips into Sakura whether she was actually asleep or not.

Sakura had groaned slightly in her sleep when his erection had prodded against her, her breathing becoming a little faster as he slid inside of her. When he started to move his hips she was still genuinely asleep, though as he started to get a little rougher, the girl began to rouse, groaning as her eyes flickered. "Nnnngh....huh....? Ah!" She gasped when he thrust back inside of her, shivering and moaning. "Wh-what're you....doing...?"

Back
Top Bottom