Lights, Camera Action! (Genkai and The King)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Amber stepped onto the set Robert was careful to stay focused although his eyes did do a bit of wandering. Turning to look at the blonde he smiled and whispered to another actor by the car. "She's cute." before addressing her directly. "Hi. Yeah. Okay, go." He quipped with a grin, looking her over a little more while waiting for her answer.

Grabbing her hand held tape recorder and stepping closer, she looked to him. "Hi. You've been called the Da Vinci of our time, what do you say to that?" Amber asked him, her eyes on him. Amber was rather fond of her character, she got a lot done, did her research. That, and she turned out to give Robert's character a bit of useful information later down the line. Of course like all women, Christine was right with her information when it came to helping the public find out information, rather than being fooled by tricks. But even some women couldn't evade a handsome charmer right?

Robert had known going in that Amber's character would be tough nut to crack, but in the end Tony got what he wanted. He always did. "Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint." He retorted with a slight smirk. Knowing this scene was a bit of give and take.

That was actually a great line, of course she couldn't laugh at it. This was serious right? Giving him a bit of a look, she changed gears. "And what do you say to your other nickname, The Merchant of Death?" Amber asked him. Of course men liked their ego stroked so they could pay attention to the full conversation.

"That's not bad." Robert quipped, maintaining his slick bravado even in the face of Amber's reporter-style antics. His character wasn't going to make this easy. Giving a few more wandering glances, the actor uttered his next line flawlessly. "Let me guess. Berkeley?"

"Brown, actually." Of course his character would assume that school, probably because of the state they were in. She couldn't help but watch him watch her. It didn't really distract from the scene, and she didn't doubt it was out of character though her character wouldn't be quite taken with him until a few lines later. Of course.

Smiling at her next line, Robert figured he'd be corrected. But of course the script offered him the perfect comeback. "Well, Ms. Brown, it's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we've got. I guarantee you, the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace, I'll start making bricks and beams or baby hospitals." He'd like to see her try to recover from that.

She gave him a look and kept her mouth shut as he rambled a bit, trying to play off the situation at hand. She blinked a few times, not seeming too enthralled with his answer. "You rehearse that much?" It seemed like he did. That he might have enough time to do that though, was another question entirely.

"Every night in front of the mirror before bedtime." He shot back, the script flowing naturally from memory although even if this wasn't a film Robert could believe something like this could happen in actuality. With a smirk and another discrete glance he added, "I'd like to show you first-hand."

"I can see that." She replied back, just as snappy as him. He then went to the next line and she still seemed unimpressed. "All I want, is a serious answer." Amber said and folded her arms to her chest. She was probably going easy on him to appease him though, if she was a real reporter, she would probably be a bit more cunning right off the bat.

Robert had to admire her persistence, or her character's at least. But of course his own had a well-prepared rebuttal. "Okay, here's serious. My old man had a philosophy. Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy." Taking a moment to let the line sink in he delivered another for good measure. "My father helped defeat the Nazis. He worked on the Manhattan Project. A lot of people, including your professors at Brown, would call that being a hero."

When he said his line, she retorted, "That's a great line coming from the guy selling the sticks." She said sarcastically. He continued of course and she waited. "And a lot of people would also call that war profiteering." She pointed out to him. Of course they were both pretty stubborn when it came to making their points valid. It was kind of fun, Amber had to admit.

The two of them kept butting heads without getting much of anywhere. But Robert knew the current scene was reaching its conclusion and he was rather excited for the next one with Amber, though careful to mask his eagerness behind a smile. "Tell me, do you plan to report on the millions we've saved by advancing medical technology or kept from starvation with our intelli-crops? All those breakthroughs, military funding, honey." He stated conclusively, waiting for Amber's reaction.

He seemed to have an answer for everything, didn't he? She was still unamused and getting a bit flustered but of course hid it well. And like Robert, she was looking forward to their next scene, whenever they might shoot that. Considering she was already interested in him, made things a bit easier when it came to pretending to have sex. "Wow..." Amber said, a small smile forming at her lips. "You ever lose an hour of sleep your whole life?" She asked him, as he clearly was delusional. Tilting her head slightly, she was already sure of his answer.

Smirking at the question Robert had his answer more than ready. "I'd be prepared to lose a few with you." This line concluding the current scene. The director called cut and they changed sets, this one quite plainly a bedroom for the brief romp they'd be shooting. Despite the shortness of it, the actor was still excited given his own interest in Amber. Loosening his shirt a little he moved onto the bed and waiting for her to do the same so they could get things rolling.

Slowly smiling, the scene was cut and she laughed, running a hand through her hair. At least they wouldn't have to take that again as it seemed fine on the first take. Hopefully it would stay that way but it wasn't that hard of a scene to shoot so Amber didn't mind one way or another. Keeping a straight face when acting with Robert could be a bit hard at times. He was really great. Once things were set up, she walked over to where Robert was. "Best day of your life right?" She laughed as she slipped off her blazer and kept on her shirt and glanced over at the others and just slipped off her skirt and tossed them aside. Amber glanced to hi and gestured to her blouse. "You can unbutton a few if you like." She said, not minding a bit of flirtation.

Robert smiled in Amber's direction as she ditched a bit of her clothing but for the most part remained decent. Eyes surveying the blonde with genuine interest. With a grin he pulled her onto the bed, pleased she was on top for this scene. Hands moving to the buttons of her blouse, unfastening a few before looking up to meet her eyes. Once the cameras were rolling he wasted no time in kissing her, once then again, finding himself enthralled with the affection. Even if they were just filming a scene he was enjoying himself quite a bit in the process.

Amber moved her legs around him and moved her hands on either side of his face as she returned the kisses. Why would she mind getting to make out with him? Of course she wished her character wasn't so easy but Amber had no issues if this was what she had to do. She closed her eyes, pushing out everything else that was going on, such as the cameras and lighting in the background. Pressing her lips against his own, she moved her hips against his while she moved her lips around his lower lip, sucking softly.

Robert had to admire Amber's enthusiasm, not every actress could properly handle a scene like this. He found himself kissing her back without hesitation as the two began their tumble on the soft bed. Of course the scene inevitably ended up with the couple on the floor.

Soon they did finisht he scene after they rolled off the bed. She knew most people would have a hard time getting used to the going ons when personal scenes were happening but she had gotten some other practice on other films, she just hoped it would be what the director wanted. Amber sat up and brushed some of her hair back and glanced to Robert and grinned slightly. Catching her breath, she got up with him and glanced around.

Grinning back up at Amber Robert had enjoyed himself and was under the assumption they had nailed their scenes perfectly. "You were great." He remarked as the director called cut. Deciding to call for a break before they started filming again. It was a shame she wasn't more involved in the film while he was the star.

"Thanks." She said to him as she picked up her clothes and quickly put them on. "You were too but I think that goes without saying..." Amber said and glanced to him before she went over to get a drink and see if she would be needed anytime soon or if she could call it a day. The filming was pretty exciting but she couldn't help if she thought that because she had just gotten pretty close to Robert. That might be it.

Going to grab himself some water, Robert smiled, pleased with today's results thus far. Especially the chance to get so intimate with Amber, that had been a real treat and she had seemed to enjoy the scenes they shot, too.

Everyone seemed busy working on another scene. She walked over to where Robert was as she snagged a water bottle. "If that was my last shot for the day, I might just stick around a bit to see what else happens." She commented. "Or I could just go, reward myself with a little treat for a good first day." Amber commented. "What do you usually do to relax?" She asked.

Robert smiled noticing Amber approaching, taking a sip of water and listening as she spoke. "Well, a lot of things. But maybe after I get done filming we could grab some dinner? Or just go back to my place and order some take out? Your choice." He said with a grin, hoping she'd accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom