Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogsdale Inn

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Professor's uniform with traveling cloak over it
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai

"I love you more than you realize, my Lori. So deep is my desire for you always, and I know that you love me as well. There is so much that you and I have to explore and learn together, and I feel your body craving that. Cum again now, Lover, and show me how much more of me you want."

James was thrusting into Lorelai a bit harder and deeper, grinding into her rougher so her pussy and clit became much more senstive as he did so. He kissed her passionately, his hands kneading and squeezing her breasts as her body was encouraging him to. He moved his mouth to her neck and shoulder, nibbling, licking, and kissing on her in those spots. His tone was even, his words direct and loving.

"Just trust me, Beloved Lorelai. I am going to show you pleasure beyond your fantasies you have had about me..."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: James Magnus

Gasping and whimpering, Lorelai found that she was unable to hold back. She didn't know how or why, but as James continued to touch her body, to thrust deeply inside her making contact with that oh so sweet spot... she just couldn't help it. So when he spoke those words, so direct, so firm, she knew she had no choice but to do as told.

Lori could feel her clit rubbing against James' body, the nub of flesh screaming out as it finally found its release. With it came her own screams, moans and pants unlike anything she knew she could make. But there she was with this man, panting and gasping as she came yet again, her cunt clenching and pulsing as more of her juices gushed. She could feel them dripping down her thighs, could hear the squelches as their bodies continued to make contact as he thrust inside her over and over.

Just then, James leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against Lori's, his hips grinding harder against hers as she whimpered her pleasure. All thoughts and feelings of discomfort now gone. She could feel his hands on her body, searching and feeling every curve. He seemed pleased with what he saw, felt. It humbled her in so many ways... how could this man see her this way? How was she so lucky?

"I trust you, James," Lori whispered, her body trembling from the orgasm she was still experiencing as James continued his thrusts. "I always have. I always will. It's why I know I'm yours... I have been for a long time."

Lori wasn't sure if it was too much to make such a confession to James about being his. Then, she'd already told him she loved him and he'd responded in kind. Her eyes welling with tears as her body shivered with pleasure, she somehow knew it had been right to tell him. And somehow, she had a feeling he already knew she was anyway.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

"I know you do, Lori. That is how I knew that you love me as much as I do you, and I am going to show you many things... "

James lifted Lorelai up, getting her where he turned her around on the couch. He would have her on the bed soon enough, but now he wanted her every and any way she would let him. He eased her onto the arm of the sectional, moving behind her with his cock still inside her as he moved his legs to pin hers down. He was deep inside of her, grinding into and against her with his hands returning to her lovely breasts. There was a mirror there where she could see herself and him behind him, and as he nibbled and licked on her lovely neck and shoulders as his own eyes looked deeper into hers through the mirror.

"So beautiful, and no one will tell you different because what I am telling you is that you are. You are my beautiful angel, and I will show you how much that I love you and you alone. I waited a long time for you, and that is just the first proof that you will be receiving from me. I will show you much more, and before I am done just today and tonight, you will know that all of it is simply for you...*

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai gasped and whimpered, panted and groaned. Her body was pliant as James moved and manipulated her position as he saw fit. As he did so, her groans only grew louder. Somehow in this new position he was striking her more deeply, touching her more sensitive spots in ways she never knew were possible. He was grinding against her firmly, his hands holding tightly onto her breasts as he leaned down to kiss her neck and shoulders.

Lori glanced over her shoulder at James, her breaths short and raspy as she caught sight of him. His gaze was intense and it sent chills along her spine, heightening ever sense and feeling. Just then, she turned and looked forward. In front of her was a mirror. She could see them both so clearly reflected back. Licking her lips, she could feel her clit swelling all over again. The look James was giving her... oh god, he wanted her. She could see it so plainly. As if he read her mind, he spoke to her in a tone that said so.

Never had Lori felt so wanted and so beautiful. In that moment as she looked back at them both through the mirror, she knew where she belonged and to whom. She was James'. She was his through and through and always would be his. She loved him, wanted him and now, she knew without a doubt, he too wanted her.

Looking back into James' eyes through the mirror, Lori finally nodded. "Yes, James, yes..."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James was very pleased at how Lorelai was accepting his love, knowing also that they would have to have something to eat eventually. He knew at that time, the students were all starting to draw closer to the school, and the way to the Great Hall was starting. They had time before the Sorting, but he was going to miss it. He didn't have to worry, as he would come up with some reason he had not attended. He was not needed there for the moment, and that was the point.

"I love everything about you, Lorelai, and I always have. I am glad you feel as I do, and that you are feeling even more that way as I do these things to you. So lovely, and so worth waiting for as I have for you. You are such a wonderful young woman, and I have planned for this for all this time because you deserve your first time to be this special... for it to mean this much beyond just what it normally means. You deserve this kind of love.. this kind of lovemaking, and I will always give it to you."

He kissed her again, his hands kneading her lovely breasts firmly and tightly as he said that. He was very pleased that she was wanting the love he was giving her, and her responses were urging him on to continue as he was.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai gave James a watery smile as he spoke such lovely and caring words to her. Words that meant so much to her and touched her so very deeply. She could feel him deeply inside her, striking her most sensitive spots and stretching her. It was funny how it no longer hurt or bothered her. Now, it felt nice and so very right. Her clit was swelling and aroused and begging for release again as he held onto her body, his hands massaging what she was learning was an extremely erogenous zone for her. Biting down on her lip, she let out a whimpering groan as she tried to hold back the orgasm she could now feel was trying to consume her.

"I love you, James... so much... so much... I... I..." Lori stammered. Her eyes pleaded with his as she looked at him through the mirror. It was clear she was asking for permission. She wasn't sure why she felt the need to do so, but for some reason, it just felt right. Natural. "Please, James... please..." she then begged.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James was pleased that Lorelai was asking permission, something that actually was a bit of a turn on for him. He had intended to initiate her into the ideas of dominance and submission, but that had been an idea for later. He was going to keep most of that still for later, but he was going to go with how she was responding now. It pleased him, as she was so very right in mind as he leaned in, his eyes watching her in the mirror. He nibbled on her ear, his words both soothing and dominant at the same time as he spoke to her again.

"Cum for me, Lori... let me feel your orgasm as I continue to take you from behind. Let your love fluids be all over the both of us so that we can continue our first time together a bit longer. We have to couple properly, as you deserve the effort that you are wanting from me for this your first time. You are so lovely when you cum, but also when you beg for me to let you do so as well. Cum for me, Lori.. cum and then get ready to do so again. But you and I both know that my making love to you just in your lovely sex is not the only thing you need from me."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Unable to hold back at James' words, Lori found herself letting go. Her body immediately gave in and succumbed to the pleasures he was lavishing upon her body, her mind, her soul. As she watched them both in the mirror, it only intensified the sensations she was feeling. Her clit throbbed happily as her cunt clenched and squeezed his cock, her juices gushing as she moaned and panted her release. Trembling, body bouncing a bit as he continued his thrusts, she looked into his eyes as he suggested the try other things...

Lori's eyes widened just a bit as she rode out her orgasm, her cheeks red and flush from their love making. She had an idea of what he was suggesting and she found herself a bit nervous, scared and embarrassed about it. She'd heard other girls mention in the past that it hurt. Some said they'd never even go there, that it was degrading, horrific, disgusting. But Lori honestly wasn't sure what to think. She was curious and found herself wanting to try things with James, willing to listen and learn. She trusted him, knew he cared for her, had her best interests at heart.

Looking into James' eyes through the mirror, Lori finally nodded, though hesitantly. "No, it isn't." She bit down on her lip just then. "Will you teach me?" she asked.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"I will teach you many things, Lori. I also intend to be gentle as I do so, as that is how much I love you. There is not going to be a lot of rushing with the new things I am going to show you, as there was no rushing for this moment to make love to you. I want you to enjoy all of the sensations I make you feel, and though some of the things I do are going to cause discomfort at first, I will help you get used to them as well as take it easy on you this first time."

He smiled, still thrusting into her as he was continuing to take her. He then growled finally, his orgasm inside of her sex not finishing him off by any stretch of thought. He held her from behind, grinding as he let her feel him cum deep inside of her. He kissed and nibbled on her neck and shoulders more, letting her know by how tightly his chest was pressed against her back that he was not going to really hurt her in any way. He wanted her to know that, and his hands caressed her breasts more still as he let that truth sink in for her.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lori felt a tingling rush wash over her skin as James spoke of things to come, things he'd be teaching her. It meant he was in this for the long haul. It solidified everything that was happening between them more and more. Every little thing he did, said... it just made the bond she was feeling toward him that much stronger. Unbreakable.

Suddenly, Lori heard James growl against her ear as he held her close. His body was flush against her, his grip strong. His hips were grinding against her and she could feel him cumming deeply inside her, filling her up with his seed, marking her from the inside as his. His.

Lori couldn't help but whimper at the sensation. She felt so close to James in that moment, both physically as well as emotionally. She trusted him so much. Loved him so much. And a little bit more of the fear and apprehension she had was ebbing away bit by bit. She could almost forget the scars marring the flesh of her arms... the various flaws of her body that she detested. With James... she could almost forget these things. She could almost feel beautiful and desirable and she could definitely feel loved. Cherished. Special.

Finally, Lori nodded again, panting as she did so. "Yes," she rasped out. "Please... I want that, James. I want that." She looked at him through the mirror, her eyes expressive and tear-filled, though not with tears of sadness. "I want all of that with you, James. Only with you."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James smiled, very close to Lorelai all over again. It was something that really made him actually blush, as she had no idea how distant from love he had felt till that moment. It wasn't that he wanted her to say it too much, rather that he had not heard it in a long time. Not that he would have let himself hear it, rather that he would not have noticed the signs until her. He kissed her neck again, nibbling as he slowly started to remove himself from her tight sex, his hands caressing her body as thoroughly as he possibly could. He then spoke to her in a very loving tone, his words focused on telling her how much he loved her.

"Even though what I am going to do now may hurt, I love you so much. I have not though of anyone I want to do this more to and with than you, Lori. I know that may be a little hard to believe at least, but so much has made you the only woman I want to make love to like this. I promise to be as gentle this first time as I possibly can, but I have so dreamed of showing you all the pleasures I can make you fell. Having your lovely ass is something that I want of no other."

He slowly withdrew his cock from her lovely sex, his one hand going to his cloak pocket and taking out a small tube of a magical lube. It would last a good bit, and would lessen the pain while stimulating her pleasure centers. He slowly eased the tip of the tube into her anus, putting some in there as well as on it. He then moved his fingers a bit over and in her anus, just two, to get started with lubricating her there in a sensual and easy manner.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai closed her eyes and focused on her breathing trying her best to stay calm and relaxed for what was about to come next. James explained what was going to happen, his words tender and loving as he did so. He didn't hold back or lie. He was truthful and told her there would be pain, but the reassurances she could hear in his tone... it was enough. She could also feel it in the way he touched her, held her. In the way he took care to use the special magical lube.

Swallowing and bracing herself just a bit, Lori opened her mind a bit as she allowed her body to both feel and experience what James was doing to her. She took in the sensations of the tube as he lubed her and then his fingers as he prepared her, first one and then two. She knew it was a matter of time before he'd do more and she appreciated the slowness and care he was taking. She needed that, needed to know she was worth the care and taking the preparations. It made her feel like she was worth something... for the first time... actually worth something.

As Lori's eyes teared a little, partially out of the overwhelming love she felt for James and partially out of anxiety, she whispered, "I'm ready James... I'm ready..."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Hold on, Lori... a little more preparation is in order...."

He was teasing her just a bit, but he was also honest in preparing her more. He was slowly pushing a third finger inside of her exceptionally tight anus, wanting her to be loosened up well. He moved the three fingers inside of her, making the lube work better as well. He smiled and kissed her shoulders more, his eyes letting her see the care and love in them. She was long overdue for seeing and feeling his affections for her, and he wanted every moment to be as special as she was. He then slowly removed his fingers, placing his hand on her hip as the other held his cock when he had the head at her anus. He held her tightly there, slowly pushing the plumb head of his cock against and slowly into her, her anus slowly expanding and stretching so that it would admit him inside.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded, sucking in a tiny breath as she waited for more of what James wanted to do to help prepare her that much more. As she waited, she tried to relax her body further, focusing on her breathing, the pace of her heart as it beat beneath her breast. When he inserted a third finger she let out a tiny whimper. The sensation was odd, but not painful. More like pressure over anything else. She could feel her muscles stretching a bit, moving around his fingers as he caressed her.

After some time passed, Lori finally felt James bring the tip of his cock near her anal entrance. Yes, he was finally ready to push her just a bit. She'd told him she was ready and he was ready now as well. He'd prepared her as best she could and for that she was grateful. Biting down on her lip, she prepared herself for what would come next. She felt him rest against her for a moment first, letting her feel him there. And then, he pushed.

Lori could feel her anus stretching and it caused her to let out a tiny yelp. It hurt, it did. But it wasn't the same sensation she felt when she lost her maidenhood. Her eyes teared up and her body tensed, her hands gripping the arm of the sectional. Her breaths were short and raspy as he slowly pushed inside, stretching her to accommodate his thick, erect cock. But despite it, she wanted it. She wanted to try. She wanted the experience.

"I'm giving this to you, James... to you..." Lori cried, her tears falling as she whimpered. "I want this for you..."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James pushed until all of the head was inside of Lorelai, stretching her lovely anus. When he did that, he paused for a bit, letting her have those several minutes to adjust. He moved his hand to her hair, and got her face turned so he could kiss her again. He was feasting on her lovely lips, letting her feel his loving manner flow through his so she could sense every single bit of her sincerity as he did so. He wanted her to be very in tune with what he was doing to and with her, for her to know that it was all for her. After he slowly broke the kiss, his eyes looking deep into hers as they were face to face, he spoke to her again in his comforting, reassuring, and altogether in control tone.

"I know you do, as I want it for you. I am taking as you are giving, Lori, because you know that it is out of love and that it is only with and from you I want this."

Still looking into her eyes, he started to push a bit more. He took his time, letting her slowly and steadily feel him make her take eventually about a third of his large cock. He paused there, kissing and caressing her all over again, letting her adjust so that she could grow to both bear and like it as he was very certain she would.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai's eyes teared a little as James leaned close and kissed her lips. It was a touching gesture. A reassuring gesture. Given what they were doing, he had a way of making her feel so desired and beautiful. Somehow, deep down, she was sure it could be different. That maybe, just maybe, even in that difference there could be beauty in that... so long as it was consensual, so long as there was understanding, so long as...

Lori shook the thought. She didn't understand it as it seemed absurd in several ways. Sick almost. Twisted, most definitely. Yes, she'd tuck that away and bury it for now until she could make sense of that odd thought that somehow had crept into her mind during this moment she was sharing with the most wonderful man she'd ever known.

Shifting a little, Lori could feel her body adjusting slightly. The pain lessened just a little, but not fully. She wondered if it would ever fully lessen. If it could. But then, that odd thought dug itself out from the darkest recesses of her mind... maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Lori felt her heart begin to race, her clit begin to swell at that thought. It both confused and scared her at the same time and once again she buried the thought for another time. It frightened her on a level she didn't understand and wasn't sure if she wanted to. She glanced at her arms, her eyes taking in the sight of those scars... those scars... But it was too late, her clit was already swollen with arousal and her juices gushing once more. Biting down on her lip, she whimpered softly.

"James, I need to cum... I need to cum..."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James heard Lorelai whimper, and he smiled at the fact she needed to cum already. He moved one arm around her waist, pulling her to him slightly as he pushed more of his cock into her ass and looked at her as he answered her need. His words now took on a slightly more controlling tone, expressing a bit of possessiveness of her as he was doing so.

"Cum right now, Lori. I want to feel your body react in orgasm as I continue to take your lovely ass, to show me you really want me to love and have all of you."

It was a bit more direct than before, but he was expressing his desire for her. His was a very deep love for her, but he also was a man of certain tastes as well. He was not planning on changing her, but he knew from all the years he had gotten to know and love her she had a spark of something deep and intense within her and he did plan on bringing that out of her. He moved his hand to her lovely hair, having let her get used to his cock again for a few minutes, then pushing the rest inside of her and pinning her against the side of the couch, to the hilt inside of her tight ass as he did.

"Such a beautifully tight ass, Lori.. but I feel your body responding. You are liking some of the pain, aren't you... it is something you have wanted from a lover, isn't it?"

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Without further hesitation, Lorelai let go, her body trembling and shaking as she let out a loud moaning scream. She could feel her cunt seething as her ass tightening while her body tensed with her hard orgasm. As she came, so did the tears, spilling down her cheeks in rolling rivulets with each whimper that passed over her lips. Oh, it was all so intense, so overwhelming. It was unlike anything she'd ever thought it would be or could be. And nothing like she'd expected based on the rumors she'd heard from the other girls she'd heard talking about such things in the past.

As her body settled a little, Lori focused on James' voice. He was speaking to her again. Reassuring her, letting her know that he knew what she was thinking. In some ways that frightened her. How did he know her so well? How did he understand? How did he know when she didn't even know herself...?

"Yes..." Lori whispered as she nodded, her eyes filled with tears, her voice laced with emotion. "I... I... I don't understand it..." More tears fell as she whispered those strange words. Words that made no sense, but somehow made perfect sense. She was confused, needed guidance. Something. "James... I... I don't understand..."

Lori looked at James with an expressive face, one pleading for answers. She knew he'd have them, that he'd be there for her. She didn't know how or why, but she knew he'd know what to do. That he'd reassure her, help her, guide her. He was her lover, her teacher. Not her professor, however... but something else.

"Help me understand, James... please?"

At that, Lori let out another moan of pleasure.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James stopped, pinning Lorelai against the arm of the couch. He slowly was grinding into her, smiling as he did. His eyes burned with a fire for her, and he made it clear with his tone as he spoke what he was seeing in her. His hands caressed her body sensually, his fingers kneading and displaying for her through sensation how much she belonged to him as he explained in detail for her.

"You are submissive, Lorelai. You want to belong to a man who loves you and will show that love in all he does, but that also includes being in total charge of you. I am a Dominant man, Lori, and I know that you need that. I love you with all of my heart, but I know you need a firm and stabilizing hand to help you. I know things are confusing, but part of that is also letting me stimulate you in ways some find.. different at best and taboo and unacceptable at worst. I know you trust me as much as you love me, and I will not cause you to lose that trust in me."

His hands found her nipples, slowly squeezing them as he started to thrust into her ass a bit more intensely.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai let the concept roll through her mind a little as James held onto her, speaking in a tone that somehow made her feel safe and comforted. It was as if his words were a satin sheet that was wrapping itself about her body, holding her tight and keeping her out of harm's way. She couldn't even hope to describe it, but she knew that she'd hold on with all that she had, never letting go. Looking at James through the mirror, she could see the fire and the passion. The warmth engulfed her and she felt... protected. So very safe.

Suddenly, James reached for Lori's breasts, his fingers pinching her sensitive nipples. Immediately, she let out a whimpering yelp. The pain was sharp and ran along her flesh and settled at her core. As the pain jolted through her body, she could feel her clit swelling again with arousal, the realization that there was a strange connection between the two... pain and pleasure. As she groaned and cried, he began to thrust again against her ass only this time a bit harder than before. He was big. There was pain.

Lori felt herself gush. Oh god, she needed to cum.

"James, James..." Lori pleaded. Why was she asking? "Please, James... I need to cum..." As she whimpered and begged for release, she also knew she needed to feel him cum inside her. She wanted that intimacy so badly and knew it was the only way she'd feel complete inside, fully sated, as if she'd fully given herself to him.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Cum again for me now, Lori. Cum nice and hard for me, and I can give you all that you want, deserve, and need. I know it hurts when I take your ass this way, but I feel your body's reactions to it, and I know you want it so badly. I know you want to feel me orgasm deep inside of you here, and I am going to give that to you. First, though.. cum long and hard. Show me how ready you are for me to go the final bit of distance this first time..."

He felt her body adjust, knowing that Lorelai was going to want more. He knew that it was a bit addictive, the pain, but as he also knew how intensely she also wanted the sensations it was also about the ride getting there. He kissed her again, his hands soon kneading her entire breasts again to continue to soothe and stimulate her more. His fingers had her nipples pinched between them still, but he just held them there as he yanked her back a bit to take him still deeper inside of her tight ass. He felt how her body was starting with the ancient rhythm toward orgasm, and he wanted her to cum so very hard and he knew he would not be disappointed at all.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: James

Lori came immediately and she came so very hard. She could feel her inner walls clamping and clenching with such force that had she and James been making love, she knew the sounds from it would've been more than obscene and lewd. Just that thought alone made her gush juices all the more, her moans and screams filling the room as the intense orgasm consumed her whole with each wave as it passed over her again and again.

As Lori rode out her release, she could feel James' hands kneading and squeezing her breasts. It was clear he understood that they were one of her more erogenous zones. Soft then hard... tender then rough... the mix of sensation stimulated her senses in ways she couldn't even begin to comprehend, but was easily able to tell her body seemed to like and enjoy. The wetness between her legs, the gasps that passed over her lips. Those were evidence enough. And though this was her first time with a man, it was amazing at how well her body knew what it wanted. Then again, she'd waited for the right man and this man was taking the time to read her, take his time with her. To do things right.

Gasping and whimpering, her body slowly settling from ecstasy, Lori knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel James cum inside her. She wanted to hear him find that same pleasure he'd been giving to her over and over. It was the only way she'd feel completed and fully sated and she needed that so very badly.

Tears began to fill her eyes at the thought of it and suddenly Lori choked on a tiny sob. "James, I need to feel you cum... please..." Her voice was so soft as she begged, her body still shaking and trembling. "Please, James?" She wasn't sure if she be asking such things, if the time was right. But she loved him, wanted that for him, wanted that with him. This was the one man she felt safe with. The only man she felt safe with. No other could protect her the way he did or could. No other could ever compare.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Instead of verbally answering Lorelai, James responded in the best way that he could. He thrust into her more, his pelvis slapping against her lovely ass for several long minutes. He then groaned loudly, yanking her to him and then pinning her against the arm of the couch with his body tightly as he came. He made her feel every throb, spasm, and pulse of his cock as his seed erupted from his cock and started to soak her deepest insides. He nibbled a bit harder on her neck and shoulder, returning his mouth to kissing hers as he was drenching her nether regions. His hands continued to caress her breasts, knowing how long she would be getting to feel his shaft convulse inside of her ass and prolonging the moment with the way he touched her.

He didn't speak as he slowly started to ease her down on the couch, spooning her from behind as he slowly removed himself from her tightest place. He cradled and nuzzled her in his arms, pressed tightly against her from behind so that she would know all of it was very real. Words would have been ineffective at that moment, so he focused on action. He was snuggling her close to him, feeling very content at that moment. That was something she also needed to experience, his affections continuing after the fact of their lovemaking. He knew she needed all the little reassurances, and he was more than eager to do so for her. He knew just how hard it would be to keep things secret between them, but that was not the point of the moment. Her knowing it was not just sexual, that it was a deep and real thing.. that was all that mattered for the time being.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: James

Lorelai could feel James cumming deeply inside her ass as she finishing the last of her orgasm, her body still trembling as he held her tightly against his own. His thrusts were deep and hard as he took her, the slapping sounds loud as their bodies crashed together in the heat of the moment as she felt him claiming what was his... claiming? Yes, that was what it was... But that was how she wanted it. She wanted him to claim her, to take her. She wanted everyone to know she was his and belonged to him.

And it saddened Lori some that she wouldn't be able to let on that she did. Not fully. Not yet. Not without serious repercussions. And she refused to do that to James especially. No. For now they'd have to be discreet and she knew that would be difficult. However, she'd hold on to the fact that it was necessary and that they had a lifetime ahead of them both. This was just a tiny obstacle in the grand scheme of everything. It wouldn't change what they were or what was to come.

As James filled Lorelai's ass with his seed, pumping her full, she smiled a bit feeling sated and complete. Slowly her body settled a little. When his thrusts began to ease and he gently brought her down only to cuddle her, she felt even more protected than before. So safe. Warm. Happy. Her body was sore and spent, but in a way she knew she'd come to crave.

Lori nuzzled James, staying close to him as he held her for several long moments. She wondered if they were being missed at all during the ceremony. She figured Alice was wondering as to where she was for sure and that there would be no way she'd be able to keep this secret from her. And Sam? She wouldn't have to say a word. He'd just know. One look at her and he'd be able to tell. He'd known her long enough now to see such things. Biting down on her lip, she shifted a little.

"James?" Lori asked. "I'm probably going to have to say something to Alice. She's going ask and if I keep it from her for too long... it would crush her. Besides, I trust her." She paused a moment. "And I think that Sam will just know without my saying a word, I..." her voice trailed. "I just wanted to talk to you about that before going back to the castle."

Again, Lori nuzzle James, not wanting to ruin the mood since she wanted to stay in his arms forever. To forget about the reality of school and rules and all such things.

"Also, what should I tell people detained me once back?" Lori's cheeks burned a bit as she asked James for advice on what to do. "I don't want to get you into trouble." Shifting a bit more, she then buried her face fully against him.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Lorelai's questions were valid, and James held her a little tighter to him. He didn't make her wait long, as he wanted her to know how much he understood her about her friends. He liked both Alice and Samuel, especially as they were both mature and adult enough to understand things.

"Telling them is completely understandable. Both of them know discretion and are very mature in the matters of love, so naturally you would want to tell them. Samuel is exceptionally perceptive on things, and he will most likely give me 'the talk' that brothers tend to give on their 'sister's' behalf. I already find that amusing, but I don't blame him at all. I have met his family... his quadruplet teenage sisters have him protective of any female he is close to."

James smiled, pleased very much with the idea of them knowing, as they were most assuredly very able to keep things to themselves. He then thought about the mixer, and he decided on something then and there concerning both their absences.

"Well, as for where we both were.. I think the best thing is to be certain but ambiguous at the same time. As most people had not gone up to the rooms... you could have been sorting things in your room looking for something. As the house elves sent out the food to wherever the hungry students are... they would not know some didn't show up in your room. Today, containment to the Great Hall is looser about the Feast so that will work. Also.. we need to eat before we head back as well. We have time... the Feast is in the middle right now."

Back
Top Bottom