Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogsdale Inn

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2u8dsex.jpg

HOGSDALE INN
Location: Hogsdale, East of Hogwarts Secondary, South End of Town

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Professor's uniform with traveling cloak over it
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai

James stopped at the door to their room, giving Lorelai another kiss. He caressed her face softly, wanting her to know that at any time she had the right to back off and put a stop to it. His eyes told her this, and he very slowly turned the key in the lock. He asked for the most romantic suite they had, and he slowly lead her into it. He shut the door behind them, locking it so they had complete and total privacy. He let her get a look around the room, wanting her to see how special he was making it for her because of how much he cared about her.

"Well, Lori... what do you think?"

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Professor Magnus

Professor Magnus had lead Lorelai out of the tea shop after they'd both quickly finished their teas and neither uttered a word until they'd finally reached the Hogsdale Inn. He'd chosen the most romantic and beautiful of suites the establishment had to offer its clientele and it literally took her breath away the moment she walked through the door.

"Well, Lori... what do you think?" Professor Magnus asked?

What did she think? There were no words to describe what she thought. Never had she ever seen anything so beautiful, so cozy and wonderful. Never had she thought herself worth such treatment. She'd never thought of herself as anything much and her past was riddled with darkness... always the target of bullies, mocked and made fun of to the point where she now questioned the motives of most people, but had to fight such thoughts by seeking out the goodness she had to believe existed in people.

"It's beautiful, Professor," Lori answered, her voice a whisper.

Did she just call him professor? Somehow that just seemed wrong now. But at the same time... At that, her cheeks went red and she felt her awkwardness take over once more. Just what did he see in her?

Averting her eyes, Lori added, "Really, I've never stayed anywhere this nice. Am I really worth this?" A part of her felt silly for asking such a question, but even still she had to hear the words. She needed that reassurance. And somehow she knew Professor Magnus wouldn't be insulted, that he'd understand. When she looked back up at him, her eyes were wet with tears yet to spill. "Just... I... thank you..."

Lori's final words were a breathy whisper and as she said them those tears finally fell. They weren't tears of sadness, but of gratitude and something else. For never had anyone shown her this level of care before, this level of desire or want. Never had anyone gone out of their way to impress her... this was a first and, from what she could tell, was going to be the start of many firsts for her.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

James moved closer to Lorelai, caressing her face with his hand. He smiled, speaking again and telling her a bit more about what he was thinking.

"Lorelai, at any time you can say no, because I don't want you thinking this is just something that is going to happen once. I love you very much, and I know it is sudden my saying so, but it isn't really. My saying it, yes, is sudden, but I think that you know that I have cared about you deeply for a very long time. We will only go a the pace you wish to, and we don't have to do anything or everything. This is about my making love to you, and only if you really are ready for this."

He smiled, kissing her softly and letting her have the time. That was the point, as he wanted the privacy of her getting the choice not just it suddenly happening. Many men would not be that thoughtful, but he was in love with her, age difference be damned.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded, her voice gone for a moment as she stood there shaking a bit. She was nervous, excited, so many things all rolled into one. She'd needed to hear those words from Professor Magnus however, those reassuring words that he loved her, that he wanted her, that this meant something meaningful to him as it would to her. And it was also needed to hear that, like her, he too had felt something from earlier times. She could remember the first time she'd felt a connection and it was shortly after her most brutal of incidents that had rendered her hospitalized and had nearly cost her, her innocence. Unfortunately, though that had been saved, the scars that remained were deeper than the ones that marred the flesh of her arms. She had been sixteen at that time.

Wiping at her eyes, Lori looked at Professor Magnus and walked over to him. Not sure of what else to do, she leaned against him and clutched his robes in her tiny hands. "Just hold me for a moment?" she asked, her voice soft. It was something more that she needed before moving forward, something she knew she wanted. But she needed to move slowly and she was glad that he wanted her to be comfortable and wanted to provide her anything and everything that would make her so. Pulling away just a bit, she looked up at him. "I am ready for this. For you, but... I will need to take things a step at a time. But I trust you to guide me and be there for me." She gave him a smile just then. "I... I've loved you for a long time, James." A tiny giggle passed over her lips. "It's strange saying that. I've wanted to call you that for so very long."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James nodded as Lorelai had said that, holding her in his arms as he listened to her. He remembered what had happened the first time he had been there for him, something that ended up keeping him at Hogwarts Primary long after the lecture series he had been asked to give ended. She had been assaulted, and he took it very personally that the young man, who later turned out to be a member of a band of young people who fancied themselves a new batch of Death Eaters, had tried that. He just held her for the time being, listening to her tell him that she needed him to show her that he did love her like he said. He smiled down at her, nodding more.

"I will take things as you ask, because the last thing you need is for anything to be rushed, Lorelai. This is not about rushing or getting to the next part too fast, as love is about taking time."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai gave James a smile and buried her face against his chest just then. He'd used that word again. Love. It sent happy chills down along her spine making her shiver and smile as he said it and she knew she'd never tire of hear it if that was indeed his plan. And from the look and sound of things... it was. Looking up at him once again, her eyes glistening with tears, her cheeks wet from where they'd fallen just a bit, she made that smile quite plain.

"Thank you, James." Lori's voice was soft, a hushed whisper.

Slowly, Lori could feel her cheeks beginning the redden as another blush began to settle in. James' body was so warm next to her own, his larger frame almost protective as he held her close. But that's as it had always been. Him protecting her. It had been ever since the assault. And since the assault, their relationship only growing stronger, closer. Slowly becoming what it was right then.

Lori pressed herself against James a little to let him know she was ready to take a step forward and see what happened from there. She knew he'd be gentle, wouldn't push her too far or too quickly. But she was ready to try, to see. She loved him and accepted that. Now all that was left was to embrace it and given his personality, she was sure he'd be understanding and there for her every step of the way.

Closing her eyes, her body still pressed against James', Lori asked, "What do we try next, James?"

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"First, we get comfortable together...."

He started kissing her again, his hands caressing her neck, shoulders, and back. He was very careful, wanting her to know that he was enjoying taking the time with her. He helped her out of her robe, but left the rest of her uniform on. He took his own off, allowing her to see his shirt and know that he was not an overly flashy dresser. He didn't expect her to be overly ostentatious with how she dressed either, but he wanted her to feel like a woman and not feel anything about her was being judged.

"Taking time is something I am very pleased in doing with you, Lori. I want you to see just how careful I want to be with you."

He helped her to sit down on the couch in the suite, moving her to sit on his lap as he continued kissing her.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai let James lead and guide her. She knew he'd take things slowly and that he'd be careful to watch her reactions to make sure she was all right with each and every step that was taken between them now that his intent for and with her was more than clear. Slowly she settled into his lap, snuggling close to him as his lips continued to move over her own. Never had she been kissed like that... with such want and need all rolled into one. It literally was taking her breath away. And she could feel it stirring up other things deeply inside of her as well. Feelings and sensations, some of which seemed so foreign and scary, yet at the same time she wanted to face now that she was with him.

Lori's skin was growing hot and her tummy was fluttering. Without ever realizing it, she reached her arms up and wrapped them about James so as to hold on. She could feel other parts of her body coming alive, sensitized... just then, the tiniest of gasps passed over her lips.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James did here the gasp from her, as with no other sounds in the room, everything could be heard. He smiled as he stopped to look at her, pleased with all of how she was responding to him. He looked up at her for several long minutes, his hands caressing her neck and shoulder as he smiled. She was so very lovely, and he was pleased that she was very much as in love with him as he was with her. He didn't say anything for a bit, looking her over as one should the one he or she loves, as that person were the most important one in one's life. He slowly started to untie her tie then unbutton her blouse, speaking softly to her.

"Undressing one's lover should be like when one gets the most desired present on Christmas morning. Not that you are an object at all, Lori, but one takes time.. relishing the anticipation of what one is going to see even when one knows what one will see is what they want..."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai's breaths were coming quickly as she was both aroused as well as nervous. Silently, she watched James undo her tie and unbutton her blouse. She could feel her muscles tensing, the urge strong to cover up. And not because she didn't want him to touch her. It was out of embarrassment and fear that he'd be disappointed with what he saw. She wasn't fond of her body and worried that despite what he was saying, he truly wouldn't be either. Would he? Would he truly?

Lori looked into James' eyes, her own telling him as much, letting him know she was afraid he'd be disappointed. "I'm afraid you won't like what you see, James," she whispered. "And not just my scars." She gave him a watery smile as she allowed him to finish undressing her anyway, trying to show him that she was doing her best to let go of the fears, to show him her trust... it was hard. And she hoped he could see that as well as appreciate that. "I... I'm so flawed." Her voice was so soft and as she looked up at him and yet another tear fell. Again she smiled, still fighting the urge to hide herself. "I love you, James, I... I love you." She looked down then, unsure of what to do next, unsure of so many things. The only thing she was sure of was that she did love this man and had for a long time.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Soon, James was pushing the blouse off of her shoulders and down her arms. He leaned in and first kissed her tears away, then started to kiss down her neck. He nibbled softly, letting her feel his hands caressing her back as well. he had the blouse soon down her arms completely, and he moved his mouth to her shoulders. He teased her skin with the tip of his tongue, not stopping as he trailed it down her lovely arms. He was not bothered by anything, rather focusing on letting her feel his love and acceptance of all of her.

"You are beautiful, Lorelai. You always have been, and always will be."

He smiled up at her, soon moving his hands to her bra and undoing it as he moved his mouth closer to her lovely breasts.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Professor James Magnus

Lorelai just closed her eyes as James brought his lips to her body once more. She decided it might be easier to let go of some of that fear and worry if she did. That maybe she could forget her own thoughts about herself and perhaps she could trust more in what he saw and thought rather than let her anxieties get in the way. It was what she wanted, so it was worth trying.

As Lori shut out the one sense, the sense of sight, she allowed herself to focus on James' words along with how his lips felt as they lingered and moved against her skin. They were soft, gentle, yet she could tell they moved with purpose. His mouth was so warm as it kissed and teased her flesh, slowly becoming more heated as lavished it with attention. She could even feel his tongue on occasion and it made her tingle, made her... Yes, she was getting even more aroused. She could feel it. And she could feel it even more so as he began to remove her bra.

Lori bit down on her lip as she felt James' mouth move closer to her breasts. And though she feared what he'd think of them once he saw them, along with the rest of her body once he saw it, she couldn't help but react to the sensations either. Another gasp passed over her lips and without realizing it, her body arched ever so slightly, her back arching causing her breasts to jut forward just a bit more.

Suddenly, Lori could feel her nipples hardening in reaction. Yes, they wanted this attention. They wanted James to lick and tease them. They wanted... Just then, she felt her cheeks burn with heat for just then she'd felt a gush between her legs and her panties become wet.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James didn't say a word for a while, as he felt everything that happened to Lorelai. He moved his mouth to her lovely breasts, nibbling on them as soon as they were nice and hard, licking on them with the tip of his tongue. He was teasing them, but also was giving even more sensation than that. He sucked and nibbled on them as well, his hands moving down to her lovely hips. He slowly lifted her skirt, his thumbs soon stroking and caressing her thighs as the rest of his hands caressed her pelvis. He was very pleased with how wet she had become, her having gushed on both herself and him. He knew that they would have to avail the cleaning service, but he also knew they would have plenty of time. He then moved her, one hand still on her waist as the other one slowly pulled her panties down her legs.

"You are not going to be needing these for a while, Lori my dear."

They, along with most of the rest of her uniform, were on the arm of the couch as he lifted her and then set her back down. He had done so strategically, so that her legs were open and she was straddling him. He kissed her mouth again, feasting on he mouth for a few minutes as he let her feel his growing erection. He then guided her in helping him take his own clothing off, returning his mouth to her breasts when his own upper torso was naked.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai's cheeks burned as James slowly removed her panties, sensuously sliding them along her skin and down her legs until they were off her body all together. She watched him set them aside with the rest of her clothes and she suddenly felt so very vulnerable, so very exposed. Still, he didn't sneer in disgust nor ask her to cover up again. Instead, he continued forward, moving closer and teasing her flest once more with that masterful mouth of his, that mouth she'd dreamed of so many times before in the past, but had never spoken about... not even to Alice.

Lori felt a bit awkward as James helped her remove his own clothing, baring his body for her to see. She swallowed a little as her heart raced still more, her breaths coming faster, erratically. He was so beautiful, so handsome, so much more than she'd dreamed as his upper body became revealed for her eyes to see. She wanted to touch him, to know what he felt like. Would he let her? Would it be all right? Would he like that? She honestly didn't know, wasn't sure.

Gasping a little as James continued to kiss and nibble on her flesh, Lori hesitantly let her hands brush against James' back. She was afraid to touch him, to hold on. She wanted to, desperately so, but...

Just then, Lori let out a tiny groan, her hips moving a little as a tiny jolt of pleasure coursed through her body as James' ministrations to her breasts caused the rest of her body to respond. She was learning that her breasts were extremely sensitive, that his attentions to them were causing her clit to swell achingly so. Biting down on her lip, she stifled yet another groan, as she became aware of what was happening to her. As she became aware of the need growing inside.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James could feel how startling the sensations were to Lorelai, something that he had expected. He was pleased that he was her first, and so hoping her only. He could feel her hesitation in touching him, and as he nibbled and kissed on her breasts more he found her innocence even more charming. He paused in his mouth's ministrations, flicking her nipples with the tip of his tongue and then looking up into her eyes.

"You can touch me, Lorelai. There is nothing wrong with wanting to touch each other while making love. I also intend to be gentle this first time, Lorelai, and show you all of the beauty in lovemaking."

He smiled, then moving his hands around her waist as he slowly adjusted her. He wiggled out of his boxers, allowing her to see and feel his very large erection as it pressed against her inner thigh.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded silently when James told her it was all right to touch him. Despite being given permission, she still found herself to be a bit hesitant, however, she was much less so than before. Gently, she rested her hands against his skin, letting her fingertips take in the feel of his flesh. It was warm and wonderful and so very inviting. Everything was so new, so... Again, she gasped and she could feel his erection pressing against her inner thigh. He was hard, large and just as aroused as she was. Did he truly find her as enticing as she found him? As their bodies gently rubbed against one another she couldn't help but make tiny noises in reaction to all that she was feeling and experiencing. Her body was alive and there was a fire burning deep inside her core, the light growing brighter with each moment that passed between them both. He was being so gentle and she appreciated that. And she liked that he seemed to be savoring the time as well as it only made things that much more special as well as intense. Another gasp left her lips and she let her hips press upwards against him. The tingles it sent along her skin and throughout her body... no words. But she could feel the throb between her legs, the ache, the need...

"James... I..." Lorelai whimpered. Her cheeks burned red as she knew what was happening, she was highly aroused and they'd barely done anything. Embarrassed a bit, she just closed her eyes and whimpered a bit more, her hips bucking against James in need.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"I feel how eager you are, Lorelai, and I have been wanting and waiting a good length of time as well. But the time has come, you see, for the waiting to stop."

James moved Lorelai with his hands on her hips, his cock moving where it was erectly standing up with the head at the lips of her lovely sex. She was wet, but he was going to take his time with this first time. He kept his eyes looking into hers, smiling encouragingly at her so she knew that she was doing everything right. He caressed and massaged on her hips, slowly pressing her down on her knees so that the head alone entered inside of her. He waited, letting her get used to the sensation of the plumb-sized invasion stretching her just a bit. He didn't move her any more, rather he let her adjust first.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai let out a tiny whimpering cry, not overly loud, when James inserted the tip of his erect cock inside her entrance. Her muscles stretched ever so slightly, the discomfort most definitely there, but the urgent need she felt was starting to be sated as well. It was truly something she couldn't describe. Blinking several times, she just stared into his eyes, her hands holding tightly onto his biceps both for balance as well as for reassurance and comfort over what they now doing together as man and woman... no longer professor and student. That relationship forever ended now that they'd taken these steps together at the inn.

James' cock was large. Lori could feel it stretching her, the sensation odd to be sure. When she felt ready, she tried to move herself a bit more, knowing that he was waiting for her, wanting her to be ready to move forward when the time was right. Closing her eyes, she could feel the friction, could feel her muscles stretching even more. Yes, it hurt. It did. She knew it would as that was typical and something she expected, but she wanted this and knew that eventually, with time, that would change. Her body would learn, adapt, and how she wanted that for and with this man.

Again, Lori pushed. And with that push she suddenly felt her body go flush with James'. She could feel wetness between their bodies, her juices from her arousal and... she opened her eyes, watery from the pain, from the overwhelming emotions she was feeling from the moment... Looking down, she saw a little bit of blood. It didn't frighten her to see it. It wasn't uncommon. She just hoped James wouldn't be turned off.

"I..." Lori stammered, her breaths coming hard as she stayed still, her body adjusting still as she looked into James' eyes. "I..." She gave him a smile as a couple tears spilled from her eyes. "I want this, James. Never have I wanted anything so badly."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"I know you do, Lori. I want it as well, and I hope you understand that some of it does hurt.

James started to press down with his firm grip on her hips, starting to feel her slowly slide down his shaft, centimeters at a time stretching her open as he felt her hymen give. He knew her maidenhead was now gone, and the spots of blood an expectation he had foreseen. He now was helping her to sink down on him, his cock impaling her a bit more with each passing minute. He kept his eyes looking deeply into hers, smiling with his approving gaze at her and letting her know that it was alright to be apprehensive, to cry, and to be speechless as her body adjusted. Her tightness was exquisite, and it gripped his member to a point that he was pleased he had so much self-control.

"So wonderfully tight, Lori, as I suspected you would be. You will always be so, and that pleases me. I know you want this, and have suspected for a long time you have."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded as the tears spilled from her eyes. She held tightly onto James as he helped her slide slowly along his thick cock, up and down in a gentle rocking motion. It still hurt, but the pain wasn't as bad as the first thrust had been. He was so careful as he held her and guided her, making it clear just how much he wanted this moment between them to be special, meaningful. As she moved against him, her body adjusting little by little, the pain began to lessen slightly. There was still some discomfort, but the pleasure she was feeling was beginning to overshadow that bit by bit. And the added fact that she wanted this, that she wanted to be with this man and give all of herself to him helped her even more in relaxing her body and letting go of the tensions. Yes, she still worried about how she looked, but some of that fear was subsiding.

"I'm glad I please, James..." Lori rasped as an unexpected jolt of pleasure ran along her skin. Her body was adjusting and her clit swelling with arousal. Her hips were starting to move on their own a little with his. At that, she gasped again, her skin breaking out into goosebumps as her nipples hardened her soft sounds turning into whimpering groans. "James, I... I think I need more..." She closed her eyes then as her cheeks burned red.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

As he felt Lorelai's body adjust, James also heard her say that she needed more. That made him smile and he slowly started to move her a bit more, just a little faster and a bit more of her pressed down when their bodies touched. When that happened, he held her there for a moment, grinding against and into her so that her clit was even more stimulated each and every time. He did that gently and tenderly, sucking and licking on her breasts more the entire time. He wanted her to know how much he wanted all of her, his eyes still looking up at her when he spoke to her. He let his eyes show her all that he said was the truth, and it pleased him for her to know all that he thought about her.

"You are so very beautiful, Lori. I intend to make love to all of you, and to allow every inch of you to be stimulated for what we are doing and will do while making love. I want to give you a lifetime's worth every time, so that you never doubt how much I care about you."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai made more tiny noises as James moved her just a bit more, grinding gently against her swollen clit as their bodies pressed together. The jolts of pleasure the bit of motion caused made the discomfort she was still feeling to ebb away even further and soon her mind was focusing on other things. She looked down into his eyes as he lavished such attention to her breasts, attention causing her body to arch and move in ways she never expected. Gasping, whimpering, every fiber of her being was becoming alive and ignited and all for this man.

Lori held onto James more tightly, her gasps growing louder as she began to groan a little in pleasure. "I love you, James," she whimpered as her body moved in time with his. Slowly, so slowly, but the intensity she was feeling, it was growing. Almost burning. "James, James..." she was panting as sensations were consuming her whole.

Swallowing, her body sensitive and feeling so many things, she bit down on her lip as her breaths quickened. She knew what was happening and she was glad it was James that was doing it to her. However, she was embarrassed that it was happening so soon. She wanted the moment to last longer... could it still? Even if... even if...

"James... James...!" Lori shouted out. Just then, she felt her cunt tighten, the inner walls clamping down so very hard about James' cock as he slowly, gently moved against her. Then, within seconds, she could feel it pulsing, seething as her juices gushed and her clit throbbed happily in release. Her body shivered and trembled, her hands still holding on as she experienced her first deep orgasm from making love.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James kissed Lorelai as she came for the first time, caressing her body as he was continuing to thrust into her as he pleased. She was worried, and he could tell this as his lips were feasting on hers. He then moved his mouth up to her ear, his voice husky with intent as he told her what she was going to be expecting. His words were direct, and his purpose clear as he spoke to her.

"That is a beautiful orgasm, Lori. But don't think it is your last. We have a lot more to do together this first time, and I am just starting making love you to...."

He then moved, his hands finding her lovely breasts as he slid his knees under her thighs. He yanked her just a bit, making her take his cock deep inside of her all over again and grinding into her. He looked down into her eyes, his position asserting that he loved her to but also that he was in charge to a degree. He smiled, the warmth of his look at her telling her how true his next words were.

"I love you very much, Lorelai, and I want more of you. I want to make love to you till you pass out, only to do it all over again...*

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: James Magnus

Lorelai whimpered as she rode out her orgasm, her body shaking as she did so. James continued to be gentle with her, touching and caressing her body so that she could feel how sensitive her entire body had become from it. Shivering a little, he shifted position a little, his expression soft and tender as he whispered reassurances she needed to hear.

Finally, after a few moments, James' hands found Lori's breasts. They were more sensitive than they'd been earlier. As if knowing they would be, his touches had become a bit firmer, stronger. But she found that she liked this, that it suited the moment and her desire. He then pulled at her body, his grip strong and holding purpose. It caused her to gasp and she could feel his cock penetrating her deeper. She half expected to feel discomfort, but instead she felt something else, something...

Lori let out a groan. James' cock had struck a sensitive spot deep inside her body. The contact had sent a coursing sensation of pleasure all throughout and most of it settled deeply within her core. She wasn't sure exactly what he'd done, though she could suspect. But she didn't want to dwell on it, rather she wanted to focus on what she was feeling and experiencing instead.

Suddenly, James looked deeply into Lori's eyes. As she looked back, she felt her tummy flutter and once again her clit began to swell. Immediately, she could feel the sweeping burn of the blush as it rose to her cheeks and fell along her neck, the swell of her breasts. That look though... She couldn't explain it. She'd do anything for this man. She wanted to. Did he know this? And... he loved her... he loved her back...

Back
Top Bottom