Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

I will also get my characters moving more. I am sorry about that, and will do better. That is all I can do is work on it.

I will be back later, as work needs some extra attention today. I will be back asap, but I want to apologize for the delay. I want to get us to the next day just like everyone else, but real life.. bitch that she is, does interfere. bbasap.

Take your time, and we all do go through that, just that sometimes things have to be straightened out and dealt with. I know I will be eager to see your posts when you are ready.

coming back into this hope that is okay as for hollie i kinda left her in a good spot XD

question who should hollie end up with and what happened to camron i think his name ones the flying teacher?

I was so tired yesterday, but I am going to reply to day very certain. I apologize for any and all delays that are my fault totally.

I am home, and I have my attention totally here now. Have some good pictures I hope to share later. lol

okay up for ideas what do i do with holly while i wait for the next day it seems night time is lasting forever lol

I don't think that is a deliberate thing on anyone's part... although it seems that people's schedules are causing downtime from posting to be a bit longer than most thought.

I am so very very much hoping that things will get rolling again soon on here. *smiles in hope* I understand if real life has come into play, just hoping that everyone here is eventually able to come back and all.

I need to know if it is alright if I post and move us along to the next day. I don't want the game to perish, and I am certain that whatever is happening still the previous night can either be wrapped up in do time, or be simply referenced as having already happened. Any thoughts?

I have to let everyone know I am taking a business trip to the West Coast. I will get to do a little relaxing but this is really more business related. I will be leaving at around three tomorrow afternoon, but I will make every effort to post as I can over the course of those days. Thursday and Friday are for certain locked except for at night, but more of Saturday and Sunday, when I am not on the plane, will be free I am hoping.

(I apologize for the cut and past on this announcement, but I hope it is alright.)

I would just like to let everyone on here know that I am back and will be able to post more regularly now that my business trip is over. Are there any concerns or issues that should be addressed for the group role-play to continue?

Okay. Is there something wrong with how I posted, or is everyone just busy? Not meaning to sound tough.. but a heads up, please?

My muse is just not cooperating with me at this time no matter how hard I try. And I've been trying. But, for whatever it's worth, it is just hotter for other groups. I would like to revive this for my own characters at a later time (and hope that it meshes with others that they are currently interacting with then) since I do enjoy this group RP quite a lot. But I have to face the fact that I'm coming up blank every time I try to post for it at this time.

That really is not a bad thing, and I do understand that, darkangel. I hate that your muse for this group is locked up, but that is not something you can control.

Am I safe in assuming that the posts moving things to the next day were not sufficient? I really could use some input as this is a group game, and one person cannot do it alone. I am open to any and all thoughts from all, and am very willing to discuss anything that needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom