Saving Draco Malfoy

Sam smiled at her and nodded looking positively pleased with herself as Draco scowled a little. "i do NOT bottom for you Roe!" he complained sulking a little as Harry snorted. "please Draco, we're both completely whipped." "literally sometimes." Sam teased Harry smirking. "oh yeah, i love it when you whip me." he agreed laughing a little as he kissed her cheek, leaning in. "if you beg, he can deny you nothing." he teased her, smirking a little. "if you want sex, make him give you sex." he shrugged a little and took Sam's hand as they disapparated Draco shaking his head. "if we have sex we'll hurt the baby." he complained sulking a little. "no sex..."

Roe smirked at that smirking as she wrapped her arms around her love, pressing a kiss to his forehead."Okay love. No sex."She said amused because of his worry.

And yet, 7 months later she was so not amused at his refusal, growling at him as she tensed at the contration, whimpering softly as she squeezed draco's hand, trying to not listen to the doctor as he coaxed the babe to come."Draco,I'm going to hurt you.This is so not amusing.It hurts!"She whimpered looking up at him with wide eyes, so not used to being in pain like this, and wanting him to help make it better.

Draco winced as she gripped his hand so tightly but made no sound of pain. "i know love, i know, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." he muttered gently stroking her hair gently. "it won't be long, not long now." he promised giving her a gentle kiss. "once your all better you can punish me anyway you please, i even got a flogger for you." he promised smiling at her. he liked being hurt, not much but enough that she could enjoy punishing him knowing he liked it. he had picked up a flogger just before she'd gone into labor so she could punish him for now fucking her when she told him to, she had to tie him up and take what she wanted because he'd been scared of hurting the baby. but soon the baby would be born, and he would screw her whenever she asked.

Roshara giggled a little leaning her face into his shoulder,"Hmm I like that.I want a flogger."She muttered grinning a little shivering as the doctor raised the small baby in his arms, moving over to set the smallest malfoy into draco's arms, smiling down at the small little grey eyed bright blond girl."I'll let the others in then."He muttered looking worried about them, but after making sure that roshara was okay and that she hadn't broken draco's hand he let the others in, smiling at harry's happy face.

"He's so happy.Are you happy?"Roshara said smiling peacefully as she turned her head into draco's shoulder,closing her eyes as she relaxed, loooking amused as she watched harry and sam ohhh and aeww over the baby."So, what are we naming her?"She said looking up at her lover, leaving the name up to him.

he chuckled a little and nodded before beaming as he saw his baby girl, looking so overjoyed it was hard to imagine that the little girl had ever been an accident. he looked up at the nurse with utter horror as the little girl started to wail, terrified he had damaged her somehow but the baby quickly settled down and Draco went back to beaming as Harry and Sam bounded in. "Rosana..." he whispered suddenly. "Rosanna, Shara, Malfoy..." he whispered smiling at his wife, kissing her deeply. "oh love, i am more happy than i have ever been in my whole life." he whispered with a grin at her.

Roshara smiled softly as she watched him looking amused because what had started as a accident, had become something so good for them.Grinning as she looked at draco being terrified with their daughter, looking amused because it was going to be sooo interesting to see him being a father. Smiling as she leaned up to kiss draco back, kissing him slowly."Good.I'm happy to."She muttered blushing as she kissed him back, sighing softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, "Perect So pretty."She grinned so glad to see that they were so happy together.

The end?

Back
Top Bottom