Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

I know that probably European beers are BETTER, but I will stick with my NA beers! (Miller time, baby!)

(And I would LOVE to try some of your Jambalaya, dear man!)

Tongues or fingers?

Lures. When "it's time to fish or cut bait" I intend to FISH! Also, with the money I've spent on lures (over the years), why, if T.O.B. and C. saw live bait on my card-activity report, there'd be some cuttin' done and it wouldn't be bait!

Fishing in a quiet, serene lake or a running brook?

*Heh! Face down, sexy!* ;)

(Is Kentucky gravy different than any other gravy?)

Rough seas...I like to live dangerously!

A safari? Or a cruise?

Canada. That is actually on my bucket list, to take a trip some day to see where some of our northern neighbors live.

A man/woman with brains? or, a man/woman with good looks?

(Good answer, Prince!) ;)

You know, I use to think that I would want to be the "star attraction" in a threesome, thus the F-M-M scenario was always my firstt preference. However, I tend to lean more towards the M-F-F mix now, for some reason I just think that would make a more pleasurable experience? Go figure... :p

Cook dinner for someone? Or, having someone cook dinner for you?

Mmm....eggplant parmigiana sounds yummy! I have never tried lamb chops.

Cold hard truth? or a little white lie?

Inside, at/to the maximum anatomical depth (there are women who can relax their cervices sufficiently to admit the head of an ejaculating cock. Every man should meet one of these women in his lifetime)!

Withdrawal after climax, or leaving it inside 'til it slips out on its own?

*Sniggles* Damn Prince! You can ask some of the sexiest questions...*Smooch!* I like for my partner/lover to stay inside of me for as long as possible just because I really like the intimacy, that special feeling of "oneness". So yeah, let it slide out on it's own, baby, and then we'll just cuddle one another until we're rested enough for another round! ;)

Skimpy panties? or, "big girl" panties?

Back
Top Bottom