Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

I'm down for trying new things, I'm gonna go with vinegar bath.

Eradicate cancer, AIDS, diabetes, and covid... Or... Anyone who is ever about to commit violence against women, children, or animals, spontaneously combusts?

Toyota. (I chose that because I like the word Toyota better, lol. I have zero interest in cars ^^; )

Strength or Courage?

Judo - though to be fair I might be unfairly biased against karate...

On a more saucy note:
Denial or overstimulation?

Deep Dish. This is because stuffed crust really isn't that big of a thing here and I have never tried it. That being said I eat deep dish rarely as well.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee, if it can be ice-coffee..... (Tea if it can't)

Sleep in or wake up early?

Million Dollar Lotto - There aren't really any celebrities over whom I'm salivating to the level that I'd pass up a million dollars just to get into their pants (they might be perfectly nice pants to get into as well, but yeah - if the difference was between a million dollars and dating/marrying a celebrity of my choice, that'd be fairly different, but just an implied one-night-stand? Nahh, pragmatically not all that enticing)

Go to sleep on time, or stay up kink-posting?

What even is sleep? *twitch*
The answer is a clear one here: kink-posting!

Love triangles or polycules?

If I go about my answer with the RP-perspective then I prefer love triangles a bit more. Creates a nice drama and a hook for the story.

Long-term or short-term roleplays?

Superman; I'd rather be indestructible and overpowered to the point I'm the most boring person there is.

Your own private Yacht or your own private Jet?

Having driven both, I do like the extra zip you can get in a manual. Probably slightly inclined to manual shifts.

In your steak: Medium-Rare, or Medium-Well?

Medium-rare. At least if made professionally so that I don't have to worry about a possible infection. That sweet redness is so delicious!

Wilderness vacation or big city vacation?

Back
Top Bottom