Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Honey whiskey is nice, but I'd say vodka because I know more combinations that involve it than whiskey. At least the ones that taste good for me.

A hot Summer day with warm rain or a snowy Winter day with no cold wind blowing?

Scarecrows, Halloween is my shit!

Cybernetic eyes to relay what you see and detect faster or cybernetic limbs to be stronger?

Well considering I’ve got a thing for demons and monsters... well endowed abuser it is.

Revnarh or Ninjagirl? :’p

Omg! tough choice! Since I have Revnarh already, I'll go for the other option =w= aka you

Love having sex from the front, or from behind?

I'll gladly go for a gender change, I was always curious how being a woman feel xd

Do you like cum in your face or inside better (For male, it would be where to cum)

That one depend where, I usual love touching or groping my partner sensually, but having my ass groped sometime feel nice (Yes, I have a big butt for a male XD)

You prefer it soft or rough?

Rogh, please! :giggle:

A horny succubus who wants to be your loyal pet or a dominant succubus who turns you into her loyal pet?

I'll gladly take the prior of those. Everyone could do with a horny pet, no?

Permanent wet socks or permanent wet panties/underwear?

Love thunderstorms... Would you rather visit the moon knowing you could go home or go to mars on a one way trip?

The moon. Mars can suck it.

Immune to electricity and fire both inside and out, or the ability to breathe underwater without requiring oxygen?

Immune to electricity and fire. Not breathing oxygen is more useful but the idea of walking through flames is too cool.

Having a harem but having to give every single person equal amounts of attention or being able to sleep with whoever you want but never being in a romantic relationship.

Back
Top Bottom