Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

Sakura kept sucking and fingering she felt like she was about to explode, she took the cock out her mouth unable to control her self and started to moan even harder. "i-i about to cum.....i-im a-about to c-cum!"

Hikari took her face out of Sakura's pussy and panted as she replaced her tongue with her fingers. "I-I am too!"

"im coming!" she cam and her whole body felt like it was about to explode the joy of cuming like this she had never felt before.

Hikari cried out loudly as she came with Sakura, spraying the other girl with cum from her dick and puss.

Hikari looked at her and nodded slowly, a contented smile on her face. "Yes, you were."

Sakura was happy and kept laying down she had a idea....she got up and layed Hikari on the bed and started to stroke Hikari's dick again hoping it would get hard again. "i got a idea....."

"you'll see as soon as your hard again." she said lightly she began to lick Hikari's dick and play with her pussy again knowing this would get a better rise.

Hikari's cock slowly hardened as she clutched the sheets beneath her.

Meanwhile downstairs the Book of Clow was glowing.

Sakura saw Hikari's dick was and and she got up onto the bed and positioned her self over Hikari's dick. "ok here go's nothing." she said lightly and began to lower herself. she felt Hikari enter her and felt as her dick hit her maiden ring. "ouch.....i cant go any farther....can you help me go the rest of the way?" she asked.

Hikari nodded softly and thrust upward, smashing the barrier with her cock hard.

The book of clow glowed brighter and began to vibrate.

Sakura cryed out as she felt her maiden ring break and become a true woman. a few tears escaped her eyes and ran down her cheeks. "ouch......that...really hurt....."

Hikari swore she did, but let it go as she moved Sakura up and down on her cock.

Suddenly the Book of Clow shattered its confines and flew upstairs.

Sakura gasped as she felt the Clow coming tord them she jumped of Hikari and summoned her staff. "this cant be good. Hikari stay behind me."

The Book of Clow suddenly opened and all 123 cards flew out of it flying around in circles around Hikari the Clows powers somehow started to please Hikari to no end the power making it feel like her dick was being sucked and fucked by 123 woman all at the same time and her pussy felt like it was being fucked by a dick that fit perfectly inside her and was going in and out at 200 mph making her have the biggest orgasm she has ever had or will ever have. and all this felt like it was happening all at once.

Hikari cried out and orgasmed again and again, her pussy and cock spraying all over the cards. "Sakura! Whats going on?!"

Sakura ran tords the cards and was bounced back by there powers she fell to the ground hard. "i don't know but i got a idea." she began the to use the spell she told about by Cerberus. "Clow cards one...Clow cards unite ancient clow i call among thy...help me in this need and seal these cards....Clow Cards Deck Fold NOW!" she hit her staff against the wall hoping to stop this but in fact she made it worse now the cards speed faster and the sensation Hikari was feeling intensified 10 fold.

"Hikari!" Sakura shouted back at her and looked at the empty book and saw Cerberus was still on the cover. "Cerberus! the seal has broke and the Clow has gone amuck please wake up!"

Cerberus came out of the book in full lion guardian form and looked at what was happening. "Sakura how can this be?! its impossible the clow wasn't made for this!" he knew what was happening but couldn't believe his eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"the Clow is changing but not for the better some how there turning into sexual cards!"

"but how can that....."

Cerberus cut her off. "i don't know and there's nothing ether of us can do.....all we can do is watch."

Sakura was scared for her lover and hoped the Clow wouldn't do anything bad to hurt her....

Hikari sobbed between gasps of pleasure and came again, trying to push the cards away from her. "Please.... Stop...." She said weakly.

The Clow cards suddenly stopped flowing around her and lightly layed the girl onto the bed, then suddenly they scattered and left the house leaving a small pendent on the girls chest between her breasts. the memento looked like a a key in the shape of a naked woman. the search for the Clow Cards of Sex and Love had begun.

Back
Top Bottom