Card Captors Sakura's first love.

( sorry went out looking for a job. im back now. )

Sakura smiled kindly at her and couldnt help but look again. "ummm it that what i think it is?" she said lightly curios now.

Sakura would look around and see nobody was around got of her swing and stood next to the girl. "ummmm.....can.....can i see?" she asked blushing not she if the girl would let her.

Hikari blushed crimson and began to pull down her panties slowly, her penis springing out of its confines.

Sakura was blushing hard this time as she looked she came closer reaching out her hand but stopped. she looked up at her. "may i touch it?"

She took that as a yes and lightly griped it it was warm hard and long her eyes opened wide as she began to stroke her cock. "ummmm its so....cute."

She smiled up at her and continued to stroke then she had a thought come to mind. she looked up at her but still continued to stroke, "ummmmm.....you know my name but whats yours?"

"Hikari....." she said lightly and continued to stroke but now faster amazed and curios at the pre-cum coming out of her dick.

Sakura cryed out a little as her face was sprayed with cum and put a hand over her face to block some of it. her other hand was still on the pulsing cock. "w-w-what the?"

Hikari blushed madly and looked away in shame. "S-sorry, Sakura-chan, I-I-I couldn't help it...."

Sakura let go of Hikari's cock there was a little cum on her fingers she licked them just to see what it tasted like and smiled a bit....some how she liked the taste. "its ok.......but now i need a shower....ummmm...do you want to come over to my house?"

Sakura got up and smiled wiping her face off a bit with one hand and holding out her other to help the girl up. "you might want to put back on your panties."

Hikari followed obiediently, all the while thinking, 'I can't believe it! I came on Sakura-chans face!'

Sakura went to her house and opened the door stepping to one side inside the house to let her in. "well here we are."

She looked around and closed the door removing her shoes and started to walk up stairs then stopped about half way up. "Ok i'm gunna be in the shower make your do what ever you wish but there is one rule......." she said pointing to a book inside a glass casing which the was The Book of Clow it's self. "don't touch that...... ill know if you do immediately if you do." she was telling the truth being a master of the Clow she could tell by her magical feeling if someone got to near it or touched the glass casing.

Back
Top Bottom