Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Link's Legacy (RP for me and Kolath)

Lyina nodded and took Miraâ??s hand before walking over to Epona and lightly nuzzling into Miraâ??s back. It still felt so good to have something near to her that wasnâ??t going to leave. Even if Lyina might realize in the back of her mind that asking a hero not to risk their life was like asking someone not to breathe still she didnâ??t want to lose anyone else. There as something about how she felt for this hero that she couldnâ??t explain like she was connected to her somehow and no just through family history.

Mira smiled at Lyina then turned to her to help her get onto Epona.

"Please...ride Epona on our trip" She said to her "I don't want you getting exhausted while we travel".

She gripped her by the waist to hoist her up into the saddle fully intent on walking.

"There is some gorgeous scenery between here and the village" She added hoping to make the princess happier.

Lyina gasped lightly as she was lifted up into the saddle but Miraâ??s strong arms. She bit her lip lightly before moving back on the saddle and patting it lightly. â??Join me please Mira, I could use you being close right now.â? She looked around the path at the scenery that was mentioned and sighed deeply. â??I just hope that we can keep it that way, I donâ??t know what to do right now and worry that Gannon will win.â?

"I'd rather walk" She said smiling up at Lyina "I'll be right next to you though...so don't wory".

She looked around as well, she knew what Lyina meant, Gannon had a way of destroying everything that was beautiful. At least that's what her father had told her.

"I won't let him change it...Gannon won't win" She said to her "As for what to do...we'll think of something...but first I need a new sword...".

Lyina nodded and just stayed on the horse watching the world go by. Hearing the comment about a new sword she shook her head slowly. â??If light arrows donâ??t even affect him now they I doubt even the master sword will be enough. I will need to get a better bow and arrows as well if I am to help you bring order back to the world.â?

"I'll get you some when we return to town" She said to her "Some people in the town owe me favors".

She wouldn't have to pay anything, or would be able to pay later. The people in Ordon had practically helped raised her, and took her in when her father had died.

"We'll be able to get some new clothes too" She added sneezing "I'm freezing".

Lyina nodded and rode in silence for awhile before the gates of Ordon village came into view. She sighed softly and looked down at Mira as she sneezed. â??We need ot get you out of those wet things as soon as we can. Our first stop should be the inn where you can get out of those clothes and into a hot bath, and those clothes can be dried.â? It had been a long time since Lyina had gone on a trip around the country and she thought she remembered a lovely inn in Ordon.

"I can't afford the inn...I'm broke" She said "No...I've got a place where we can stay...I just hope that they've taken care of it".

They passed a house in a tree that was dark, it hadn't been lived in since her father's first adventure. Then again that really didn't matter right now they'd stay in it later. She was thankful for the town gates and even more grateful to see that the lights in the town were still on. As they entered the town Epona whinnied happily, it was like coming home.

"I can assume you've already met Ordon's mayor...Collin" She said smiling "And his wife Beth".

As she spoke she walked Epona to the large house that was decorated with the horns of an Ordon Sheep. She quickly moved to help Lyina down out of courtesy.

Lyina nodded at the question about knowing the mayor. She realized that they had needed to leave in such a hurry that they had nothing at all but the clothes and weapons they had on them. She gladly accepted her help down from Epona and felt her body lightly press against Mira as she was lowered down. She bit her lip feeling the womanâ??s soft breasts and soft body close to hers and secretly wanting more as they finally came eye to eye their breasts pressing against each other.

She stopped for a moment as she looked at Lyina, a light blush crossed her cheeks and she was thankful for the darkness.

"Mira...its so good to see you" She stepped back and turned in time to see a much older woman burst out of the house "Welcome home".

She was swept up into a hug and chuckled happily returning it.

"Aunt Beth" She said cheerfully "Its good to be back".

Beth stepped back then turned to Lyina confused she looked at Mira.

"Let's get you both inside" She said "Then you'll explain to me and Colin why the princess is here".

Mira sighed softly but nodded turning to Lyina with a shrug.

"Well...come on Princess...I'm sure there'll be a warm fire and nice mug of Aunt Beth's spiced tea" She said with a smile "As well as some nice warm clothes".

Lyina watched the greeting with a smile never being able to remember being greeted like that. Though it was highly improper to greet a princess like that it still would have been nice sometimes. She nodded obediently before following the two other women into the house and after being directed to a chair sit there her hands folded in her lap. She was still feeling the effects of shock over losing everything that she had known and just had no idea what to do about it right now.

As soon as they sat down Beth went to fetch them some blankets and a drink. Mira looked around the living room and smiled it was strange being back here.

"So Mira...mind telling me why you brought the princess here" She looked over as Colin walked into the room "And why you both look as if you've been drug through a river".

Mira gulped softly and looked down at her hands. She didn't know how to tell them that Hyrule had been taken over by Gannon, but she slowly began to talk. While she spoke Beth wrapped the blankets around them and got them to drink her spiced tea. At least they were warm as she explained their reason for being there.

Lyina sat there shivering as the explanation of given for their being there. Even with the blanket and warm tea she was still cold but not all of it was a earthly cold. She bit her lip hard trying to stop but she couldnâ??t make it stop no matter what she tried. Her clothes were feeling like icicles on her skin and if someone were to touch her she would feel like she had just come out of a ice water bath. Something had happened during that fight something that neither girl knew about. there had been a unseen opponent that had touched Lyina and cursed her. it was near the end of the conversation that Lyina suddenly fell out of her chair shivering on the floor.

((Thought I would add a little drama to the mix and I can play some other things while she is laid up in bed. ))

"P-princess..." Mira moved and knelt by Lyina's side "She...feels frozen...".

Beth turned to Colin confused she'd never seen anything like this before.

"Quick...we need to get her warm" Colin said coming over and picking Lyina up "Mira...get some blankets...see if anyone can spare some...Beth...start some hot water...we'll need to make some warm compresses...and a hot soak".

Mira nodded and rushed quickly to get some blankets being sure to not take too long. She didn't know what was wrong with Lyina but she wasn't going to just let her freeze to death.

Back
Top Bottom