Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take-Keep-Give Game

^ takes all the fun out of this thread
< keeps an old pincushion handy
v gives "the look"

^ Takes a picture of the flashing boobs!

< Keeps said pic for future references.

V Gives next poster a hard time for being brave enough to post beneath a lady with a smoking gun!

^ *Takes his hand and raises it high above his head* Ding ding ding! Yes folks, we have a winner! (You're absolutely right on both counts!) :d

< Keeps looking for other avatar possibilities (something without a weapon, maybe?) ;)

V Gives some advice on how to pick the 'perfect' avatar!

^ Has heard about the new, more restrictive avatar regulation.

< Wonders if she had to pass a background check; can likely come up with something.

v Should look in his/her E-M inbox in about an hour....

^ Takes a look in her E-M, doesn't see a thing! :p

< Will keep looking, in about an hour or so

V Gives the next poster a sexy PM that will likely cause him (or her) to have naughty dreams tonight!

▲ Judges not, lest ye be judged -wisdom filled nod-
  • ◄ Silently judges them all.
▼ Will give a sexy shoulder rub to the next poster.

^ Takes offense that I wasn't given a free coupon for DQ ice cream! *Pouts* (It happens to be my MOST favorite soft serve ice cream EVER!) ;)

< Keeps inspired by the many talented writers here at BM.

V Gives the next poster the title "Sexiest of Blue Moon!"

^ Takes the chocolate covered strawberry and bites into it!

< Keeps eating the delicious berry, closing eyes and groaning softly while enjoying the heavenly treat!

V Gives a bite of her berry to the next poster. (Sharing is caring, right?)

^Takes the luscious berry and licks her tasty fingers
<Keeps his tawse handy
V Offers apple to next poster

^^ Takes the chip, tips her hat and 'chug-a-lugs'!!

< Keeps listening to a new song by Pistol Annies. I like it alot!

V Gives love a bad name! Hehe! :p

▲ Lights a cigar, slicks her hear back and leans back in her swanky office chair "You know it doll face, now get that tucus over here and gimme a smooch".
  • ◄ Is oddly comfortable playing a 1950's style business woman.
▼ Gives the next poster a smack of the rear before pulling them down on to her lap.

^ The fifties had their undeniable charm - and some GREAT cars!

< Keeps a sufficient supply of good cigars - who says there was nothing to be learned from the Clinton years?

v Gives the next poster a smack on the rear before pulling her down onto his lap!

▲ Plops down into his lap and places a cigar between his lips before lighting it.
  • ◄ Blows a ring of smoke and picks up a glass of fine cognac, swilling it around before taking a swig.
▼ Chucks the next person a camera "I need pictures! Pictures of Spider-Man! Get onto it Parker! What are you waiting for?! Chinese New Year?!"

^ Take off your panties; this cigar needs "seasoning" - and Monica is nowhere to be found.

< Keep swilling that cognac, and a hangover will be only part of the problem!

v Give me a minute - it doesn't pop right up like it used to.

Back
Top Bottom