Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take-Keep-Give Game

^ Takes HER warning: so stalk me, already! If I have to I'll nail directions to trees along the way!

< Keeps sticking pins in his Alexander Graham Bell voodoo doll for Bronwyn.

v Awards her the Thread Police Merit Badge.

^ Takes his Alexander Graham Bell voodoo doll and jumps up and down on the silly thing, hopefully putting it out of commission for the next several days!

< Keeps trying to nod off while sitting here at the computer!

V Gives a soft kiss on the forehead and wishes a lovely "Good night" as she heads for her own bed!

^ Takes momentary umbrage at her destruction of his voodoo doll. What's she going to do when her 'phone is ringing off the hook and she has no other defense?

< Keeps working on the Prologue. It's coming, but so's Christmas.

v Gives a damn about this role-play and knows she does too!

(Oops...I thought if I beat the sh** out of it, my phone wouldn't drive me up the wall today. I think I fucked up.) *Pouts and hands him back his doll, which is now a bit crumpled and distorted) :(

^ Takes the time that is needed to put together words in a magical (and inspiring way) :)

< Keeps striving to be a better writer, eager to please any/all of her writing partners.

V Gives enouragement to others that bolsters self-confidence.

^ Takes the BIG hand and runs it over her ENTIRE body!

< Keeps moaning and squirming beneath his magical (and VERY thorough) hand!

V Gives him a BIG gold star for his talented hand after she quivers and shivers and delivers a loud, satisfying orgasm!

^ Awww....takes the rose, sniffing it once before placing it into a small vase of water.

< Has always wanted to be a "kept" woman partner! :p

V Gives a kiss on the cheek and a soft "thank you" for the flower.

^ Takes notice of him looking at her and quickly FLASHES him with more of her naughty bits! :p

< Keeps saying 'naughty bits' because she likes how it sounds!

V Gives him a big warm hug before she turns in for the night, yawning! :(

^ Takes the hug and imprints her scent and the feel of her body in his mind.

< Would like to give her "naughty bits" a throughgoing visual, oral and genital inspection!

v Is having a batlanish week-end and is almost ready for it to be Monday (heresy)!

^ Hopes his Sunday his relaxing and restful

< Is panicking about the dinner she has prepared (stumped my toe when pouring in the black pepper!)

V Likes his/her food fairly "spicy" and "peppery"!

^ Can probably scoop out enough pepper to avoid traumatizing her diners.

< Is your basic Gulf Coast pepperbelly.

v Gave a Yankee a habañero pepper once and gleefully watched his head explode!

LOL!!

^ Has watched a few of those on Youtube. Quite hilarious!

< Pours a few teaspoons of lemon juice and sugar in her crockpot, hoping to dilute the black pepper already cooked and dissolved into her dish!

V Is currently working on his/her upcoming RP with a very sweet (and sexy) co-writer!

^ Needs to quit playing around in the social threads and GET TO IT! *Giggles and snorts!* Reading that last line REALLY turned me on....it's getting hot in here.

< Hopes he knows....she's only teasing him about the social threads! She never wants him to abandon her here... *Sniffles!*

V Has become my hopeless addiction... ;)

^ Has become a hopeful addiction.

< Is getting snowballed by details - but if the General Membership is to understand this public (i.e. in-the-Threads) role-play, they have to understand the context in which it takes place - but slogs through it resolutely.

v May have some additional ideas.

^ Makes all of my ideas of the "smut" variety!

< Has had a hectic last few days and is hoping things are going to get better....soon!

V Is having some sexy thoughts right at this moment! (I can't help but have them staring at the avatar above me!)

^ Takes a bunch of "smutty" (what a judgmental word!) ideas and casts about for a role-play partner.

< Keeps pounding sand up his ass trying to make a living.

v Gives a damn about things he shouldn't.

^ Takes opportunity to thank the Prince of BM for posting in this thread and bringing back fond memories and fun times for the cowgirl! I loved bantering back and forth with you in the games. ;)

< Still comes on occasion to read his funny (and sexually deranged) posts! :angel:

V Leaves a soft, sexy, wet kiss for the next poster! (Even slipping in a little tongue!) :p

lips-care.jpg

Back
Top Bottom