Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, that sounds good. But yeah, Worldkilla shouldn't try to pick a fight with Nova and Mikael, unless he wants to waste a lot of ammo and troops, lol.

Read first post, nothing has changed. well I do need to add something in regards to the large platoon of soldiers that have over taken Sprindale (??) Elementary school. Other than that, no one has moved from there positions.

Also, I'm having abit of a stressed week. Theyre laying off people at my job and at other places of the same company name and I might be on the choppig block, so I might not post or be on for a bit, even though I don't post at all. Just bare with me. If anyone cares, I'll let you know what's going on.

Aw, sorry to hear that. Take as much as time as you need.

Well two things.

1: I still have a job, but they cut my hours royally. Oh well I guess. At least I'm still making some mula.

2: Apologies for not posting that much. This week is preparation for anime Expo this coming weekednd, so I've been busy in getting my cosplay ready and helping my friends with there stuff as well, so I still won't be posting that frequently. This whole week I shall not be on as often, so apologies for that.

No problem, Lust. Sorry to hear they're cutting back hours, but have fun at the expo. I've wanted to go to one for some time now, but I'm not quite sure what or who I would go as.

Thanks. Yea, it sucks so bad =>-<=. Atleast I'm making enough to get through the months and pay rent.

And yea, it is hard. For me, even harder since ALL the anime girls are slimmed figured =>->=. So hard for a woman to lose their body fat. I'm going as a Castle Crasher.

And I'm hoping the rp picks up even while i'm gone. If not, then it was a good run.

Alright. Sorry for being MIA. I'm back from Anime Expo, though I feel and see the rp didn't pick up. Not sure what good it'll do if I post. I might just have it closed down. I will do 1x1 if anyone is interested. Sorry to anyone who sent me pm's,was busy last week and as of now, I'm trying to reply to everyone who left me a message.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Alright. Sorry for being MIA. I'm back from Anime Expo, though I feel and see the rp didn't pick up. Not sure what good it'll do if I post. I might just have it closed down. I will do 1x1 if anyone is interested. Sorry to anyone who sent me pm's,was busy last week and as of now, I'm trying to reply to everyone who left me a message.

It was just a slow week, we went weeks before with no post. Plan to generate a post for you real soon.

Okay, was meaning to keep going, but, do to a medical problem, I've been a bit handicapped and unable to post. (Smart phone). So I'm hoping to post soon.

Okay, the good news is that I finally got my medical issue out of the way. Kidney stones hurt....this little shit was only 3mm. But I'm better, yay.

The bad news was/is that my hours have been cut at work, though its twice as much work I have to do because of the shortage, thus why lack of posting. I CAN'T LET THIS RP DIE. NOT YET.

Okay, I added a bit to the plot. The rp will slightly focus on Slash and Void, since they have decided to take control of the Wasteland, I thought that would be a good idea in order to slowly build an army, get people to decided what sides to choose, become neutral, whatever. It won't immidiatly go straight to them always taking control, but them slowly working there way into gathering their army and the such. Everyone can continue going about their business until certain events occur and thus will word spread of their plan for ruling.

Is that cool with you guys, or should I change that or take that away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom