The Missing Heir

Hermione jumped startled by his reaction, then she smiled at him blushing a bit, "I'd love to... to have lunch with you." She stated at him seeing him blush. "I can take a break...I guess...As you said I do need to have somee fun." Hermione said sorta covering for the last thing she said, as he did with his statement. She couldn't wait to tell Harry, He'd be so happy for her...but how was she going to keep it from hurting Ron?

Sebastian smiled blushing slightly as he nodded, shifting wrapping his jacket closer to hismelf before he looked over at her."We probably should head back in. its getting dark uot, and once the sun sets its going to be chilly."

Hermione hadn't realized that it was beginning to get dark, she was lost in thought. Nodding her head, "Yes it tends to become cold when the sun sets,no longer really giving us light until the next day." Hermione replied to him, then shivered pulling her robes closer to her body. "yeah we should go back in." She stated with a warm smile.

he smiled tugging off his jacket, wrapping the soft dragonleather around her shoulders as they headed for the school."Ah, well the common room will be nice and warm."He smiled slightly as he held open the door for her.

Hermione smiled brightly up at him, wrapping his jacket around her as he placed it on her shoulders. "Yes Thank god for that, it's always nice and warm. I love it, Thank you." She stated as she walked into the door, standing aside waiting for him to come in before heading up to the common room. Hermione removed his jacket folding it on her arm.

Sebastian smiled as hefollowed her in, smiling wider as he saw the two waiting for them."No I didn't forget how late it was.See, I brought her in."He teased. Harry laughed quietly shaking his head."I wasn't worried you'd keep her out."He sid raising a eyebrow looking between the two, looking slightly amused.

Hermione looked at him sideways, smiling brightly, before rolling her eyes. She then looked at Harry who's eyebrow was raised as he looked at them. "What?" Hermione asked confused as Harry just looked at them he seemed amused. Hermione forgot about the fight that happened earlier thinking of more importantly that they were having lunch in Hogsmeade. She sat in a chair by yhe fire trying to warm up.

Harry smiled slightly looking at her as Sebastian waved goodnight, waiting till he was gone before answering."He seems in a chipper mood." "Seeing as he punched malfoy, he's in a dandy mood."Ron said snickering.

Hermione waved back slightly, as he went off. Then turned her attention toward Harry. "So he is...I think he said it was some sort of misunderstanding or something." She stated not remember much of that conversation.

Back
Top Bottom