Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Gargoyle Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I like your eyes,body and your blood smells so sweet" she answered. She then smirked "I don't mean to be rude but tonight iam loving you".

"There is no need to apologize. I didn't take any offense to what you said to me." She then opened the door to the bedroom. She walked inside as she spoke to Tina and told her to make herself comfortable. "I have to be right back. Will you wait for me until I get back?"

"Yes i will wait for you "tina said as she laúd back in the bed. She shed her coat and kicked off her shoes.

678fnd.jpg

Mistress Lexi returned a few moments later. She had changed into a sexy cat outfit. She smirked as she removed her robe and asked, "Do I look like a sexy pussycat? What do you think about my body now?" She drew closer as she neared the bed and then was stood right beside Tina. She hoped that the girl liked it. If not then she could change into something else. Yet she figured the girl wanted her naked anyways and so it wouldn't matter.

Tina saw the girl come out looking like her favorte animal and she said "yes you look sexy ".she watched the girl make her way over and she said "i happen to also love cats ". She could not take it any longer and said "still love the way your body looks "and then she drew the girl close and kissed her.

"Loki Arliella is not who you think she is and she has known me and Ame longer than she says. She has something in her possession that has kept her alive all this time something that she stole from us which cause our world to come to an end." she said turning to him. "I doubt now that she has you Ame will want to go home once this part of our family history is returned with it we can bring Aeryn back. I won't make her leave but i want to go home" she said softly as Ame walked out of the room yawning.

Ame smiled and said "I thought that was you talking away. It sure took you long enough to find me. I missed you very much" she hug her big sister tightly not wanting to let go. "Babe did you find Lexi yet?" she asked turning to Loki hoping her friend was alright she couldn't feel her anymore and was worried that something might have happen to her.

Lexi kisses Tina back as she answered, "So you like kitties? I am glad you like me." She presses her own body up against Tina's body and grinded against her. She let her lips settled on the girl's neck and she sucked seductively. Her hands moved down from Tina's shoulders to her lower back and then to her ass. She gripped it in her lustful hands and Tina was pushed up against the wall now. Lexi presses against her more and ran her hands up to Tina's breasts as she purred with pleasure.

Loki frowns as he listened to all of this. "What is it which she has? I have never known about any of this." He then looked to Aislinn as he asked, "What do you mean by going home? The Fallen have made it a point to make this place their home. Are you not comfortable staying here?" Loki turned back when he heard Ame's voice, "Yes, I did find Lexi. She is staying at the hotel down the road now. I am sure that she will be ok."

When Tina felt Lexi grind up aganist her she let out a Moan. She delta the girl suck on her neck she let out anther moan. Tina felt the girls hands move from her shoulders to her ass her breathing became short and fast as she got excited. She then felt herself get pushed back aganst the wall. Tina loved the feel of girls hands on her breasts and she let out anther moan.

Mistress lexi grinned as she kisses Tina hard and passionately. She then pinned her hands above her head as she whispered seductively, "You like this don't you? I can tell." He let go of Tina's hands and moved back to her pants. She rubbed her hand along the inside of her thigh before grinding harder still against Tina's body. Her own breasts hardened under her corset. She moans and then she pulls off Tina's shirt. She lowered herself and started to kiss Tina's chest in between her breasts while working her way down to the girl's stomach. She then unbuttoned the girl's pants and slipped her hand along the inside of her waistband teasingly as she stood back up and presses back into Tina with her body. Her hand slipped down right into Tina's pants.

Tina returned every kiss that lexi gave her. She felt her hands get pinned and she answered lexi saying "yes i love this ". She felt the girl rubb the inside of her thigh and grind harder into her . Tina let out some more moans. As her shirt came off and the started kissing her chest and stomach she said while moaning "oh that feels so good. " She watched as the girl undid her pants and slip her hand down her waist line her breathing picked up even faster. When the girl pressed harder against her body she let out a louder moan. When the girl slipped her hand down tina's pants she let out anther moan. She then leaned into the girl and kissed her neck and sucked on it.

Mistress Lexi finally worked off Tina's pants. She let them hit the floor as she was saying, "That is better. Now you can feel me better." She presses her body back up against Tina but this time her bare skin rubbed up against Tina's bare skin. Lexi moaned softly as she felt Tina kissing and sucking on her neck. She titled her head to give her more access as her hand worked down into Tina's panties. She rubbed directly upon her pussy with two of her fingers. She quickened the motion a moment later. "Does this feel good?" She asked with a smirk.

Tina watched as her pants hit the floor. When lexi pressed up against her body again she let out a moan. Tina started moaning alot when Lexi started rubbing her pussy. Tina moved her hands onto Lexi's corest and undid the laces while sucking and kissing her neck.

Lexi felt her corset giving way and purred seductively with a smile written across her lips. "Oh, I bet you wish to see what is under that. Now don't you?" She asked and took out her fingers from inside Tina's panties. She made a pleasurable sound that someone would make for a food which was good. "You taste delicious. Shall I have more of you>" Her mouth came down and her fangs brush innocently against Tina's neck teasingly as she whispered into her ear now, "Yes, I want to eat you all up." Her hands were moving freely all over Tina's body now. She could feel the heat rising in her own body and a erotic sweat broke out causing her body to look like it was oiled. She moaned as she grinds more against Tina's body.

Ame woke up alone and wondered where Loki was at she got up and got dressed hoping to see him soon she smiled at the rose on his pillow "oh Loki" she said softly with a smile. She walked out of the room and in to an empty club she looked around the room and sighed " it looks like they had a wild party last night so i guess I'll be working today". She went behind the bar and grab a broom and began to clean , after that she restocked the bar and then she sat down and sighed knowing it would be the same thing tomorrow. She hoped Loki would come back soon she really needed a massage after all that work and then again she needed a lot more than just a massage.

Tina was moaning and she said "i wont stop you ". She then dropped the girl's corset. She took one breast in her mouth and teased the nipple with her tounge while the other she was playing with it useing her hand. She moaned from the girl grinding against and now she was very wet in her pussy area.

Mistress Lexi smirked at that answer and dropped to her knees. She took hold of Tina's panties and ripped them off her body. She then buried her tongue in between the females' legs. She licked her warm sex and bites teasingly on her lips. She then spread them and drove her tongue deeper. She started sucking and drawing more energy from Tina's body. She rubbed her hand on the inside of Tina's thighs as she sucked and ate her juices. She was enjoying the taste and feel of Tina's body. She hoped that she liked it as well.

Tina let out a moan when lexi drove her tonge into her pussy. "Omg it feels so good "she screamed out. She was gripping the bed now from the pleasure her knukles were turning white.

Loki returned to the club after having to leave during the early mourning hours. He had to go and speak with one of the elders about another death in the council. He sighed and put his coat away. He then saw Amy cleaning and sighed as he spoke to her, "You know we have servants that can take care of that. Come back to the bedroom and let one of them take care of the cleaning."

Mistress Lexi grinned as she thrust two fingers into Tina. She drove them back and forth faster and faster. She watches Tina's expression as she did this. She then bent back down and licks her more while thrusting still with her fingers at the same time. She was enjoying pleasuring the girl and loved how she looked while they were doing it. "Aren't you glad to have met me tonight. Isn't this more fun than being alone?" She then asked with a smirk.

Tina moaned and said "oh yes lots better ". She arched her back and gripped the sheets hard again. "Oh iam gonna cum soon". She let out a scream arching her back saying "iam cuming".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom