Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Buttlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus had never heard of such a thing, but a carrer in business had taught him to control his reactions. Alhambra looked downcast but Marcus said "That sounds cool, best of both worlds eh? always wondered what that'd be like? Anyway, i'm glad you told us Alhambra and i think you'll fit in just fine"

"A Fuuta, a hanyou, and a curious millionaire. this could be fun." Dren whispered to himself then added louder,"A girl with a penis, you are now my favorite person!"

Alhambra opened her eyes and stared at the two in shock.

"You mean... you don't think I'm a freak?"

After a few moments of silence the emotional wall she had built up for years finally started to crack. A wide grin spread across her face and she dove at Dren wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. A tear slid down her face as she held on to him.

"Thank you, both of you, I've been worried about my body for a long time, my parents said it was nothing to worry about but a few experiences when I was younger made me withdraw from others, I'm glad I finally found some friends that can accept me".

[lol, think I may have gone a little overboard with that,but oh well XD]

Dren was a bit surprised at first, but adjusted quickly saying,"Their is nothing wrong with being a little different, look at me I have dog ears and a tail, so don't worry about it." while stroking her hair reassuringly.

[Derp, I've been meaning to check my original post but I kept forgetting, judging from what you said I was right, I did forget to specify, Alhambra is supposed to have cat ears and a tail like in the image I linked]

Alhambra broke away from Dren and turned to Marcus, thanking him as well for accepting her.

She apologized to both of them saying she needed to go to her room and have a nap, she didn't sleep well the night before out of nervousness.

[I'm going away for the weekend so Alhambra has to be out of the way for now, have fun and happy thanksgiving if either of you are Canadian.]

Marcus was pleased that Ahambra had relaxed and was sure she'd get on great, he watched her skip from the room, leaving him with Dren. He was starting to feel a little chilly out of the warm water, the question was weather to get back in or head home. He looked at handsome Dren and thought back to their exchange in the hall, he was torn.

Dren was sure Alhambra would get a handle on the job pretty quickly,so as soon as she left he fixed his attention onto Marcus, who looked tempting with the water dripping from his hair. And said "Now, what should we do about this?" Motioning toeard Marcus with his tail

(this is lunarlight83's new account)

Marcus could only offer Dren a half smile and swallow, he suddenly felt quite exposed, but he knew he wasn't ready to run just yet. He had waited so long to expand his horizons surely it would be foolish to run when here he could realise his fantasies.

Dren licked his lips as he walked to Marcus, stopping a few feet away and said, "Well, isn't this a pleasant sight."

Dren seemed much more self assured than Marcus felt in himself. He admired Drens firm muscular frame and grinned "isn't it just, I'm feeling the cold a little though, would you like to rejoin me in the hot tub?" asked Marcus who was surprised to hear a quaver in his voice as he spoke.

Hearing the quiver is the older males voice, Dren couldn't help but smirk before moving to where he was right next to him, on the left side. Then wrapped his tail around his waist and said, "Shall we?"

Marcus felt Dren's tail curl around him, the touch was electric and made him shudder. He slid back into the warm water with the younger man, trying to relax and control his thumping heart.

After sliding into the water, Dren couldn't resist the urge lean back, which at the time was Marcus' front, but he did so anyway. Feeling Marcus' lean muscles against his back, was utterly exhilarating.

When Dren leant back into him a shock ran through Marcus. He felt the heat from the young man and his contours of muscle, tentatively he let his fingertips brush Dren's thigh.

Dren felt the light brush of Marcus' fingertips as a good sign an decided to let his own fingers travel the older male's slightly hairy legs.

At Dren's touch which he took as an acceptance of his own caresses his excitement jumped. Marcus felt his loins stir and as Dren leant back into him Marcus brushed his lips against his shaped ear.

Dren couldn't help but shudder at the feel of his lips against his ear, and leaned back even farther, feeling Marcus' member against his thigh.

Marcus couldn't help himself, he was beyond anything he'd done before. He was aware of his growing erection poking into Dren's thigh, and was excited that Dren must feel it too. He slid his hand around Drens firm thigh with more determination and gently niped his ear with his teeth.

Dren released a gasp as his knees started going weak at the nipping Marcus was doing, "Damn, that feels good." he almost whispered.

Marcus could only let out a little groan in response as he felt Dren shudder, and his fingers reached Dren's cock. Marcus had never been with a male but he knew how he liked to be touched himself.

Feeling Marcus' calloused hands wrap around his length sent shivers up Dren's spine, so in retaliation he wrapped his tail around the older male's member.

Marcus felt Drens cock twitch in his hand and his pulse quickened further. He was amazed to feel Drens tail curl around his fully erect member, the wet fur and muscle felt amazing to him. He gasped into Drens neck as he nuzzled his neck.

Dren didn't suppress the low growl that was released when Marcus' nuzzled his neck. the then began to glide his tail up and down the older man's shaft.

The feeling of Dren's tail on his cock was amazing ant he breathed hard into Drens neck. Marcus started to replicate the movements of Drens tail with his hand on the young mans hardening member, hoping it felt as good as Drens tail did to him.

Dren felt the movements of the older gentleman's hand, and it was sending electric waves throughout his body. So he decided to speed up the pace of his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom