Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lori's Room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay smiled, "Jet's sound nice, and out of curiosity is there a reason your all the way over there?" He said, "Come on over, I want the closeness." He smiled softly as he slowly sipped the champagne.

Lori smiled and came to sit right next to him, pulling his free arm around her as she hit the button for the jets to come on nice and low. "Better?" she asked with a grin. "I like to wait to see what people want sometimes, but I should have known you'd want me close." She grinned and took a sip of her bubbly. "After all, you look like you could use some attention," she said with a smile. "What do you do for a living, Jay? Seems like you don't take enough breaks," she said, leaning into him.

"Yes much better," he answered as he sipped his champagne. Then sighed softly as the question about his job came up, "Well I can't really talk about it, but you can say I'm a guardian, a shadow guardian, someone that even though you can't see me or such, I'm always watching over things. This is the first day I've had off in years."

"Years? That's awful!" She leaned into him and looked up at him. "No wonder you wanted to relax. There's gotta be some kind of law against that," she said with a frown. "What a selfless job you have...Let's see if I can help give back," she said with a smile.

"Thanks," he said rubbing her shoulder and arm, "Its a great job, but there are downfalls, and dangers." He had lost a lot and missed a lot, but in his mind it was worth it.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly, her lips tasting like the champagne they were drinking. She set her glass aside and moved to straddle him a bit. "Is there anything I can do now?" she asked, rubbing his shoulders gently.

She smiled and kissed his neck softly, rubbing his chest gently as he sipped his champagne. "Mmmm, would you like me to wash you?" she asked.

Jay looked at his Champagne and downed the remainder, "That sounds amazing," he said. He ran his fingers softly through her hair hair. "I never said it earlier, but your really a beautiful woman Lori."

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Thank you for that. And you are very handsome." She smiled as his hand ran through her hair and winked as she got up slowly and backed away. "Drink as much as you like, honey. Sounds like you need it." With that, she headed over to another side of her tub and pulled a tray down from a shelf, setting it at the edge. She chose a soft loofa and a mild scentless soap to wash them both with. "Don't worry. No scent," she said with a smile. She stood up, the water only coming to about her hips. "Come here so I can get you nice and clean."

Jay put his glass down then slowly stood up. Taking a breath he stepped up to her. He smiled softly and leaned and kissed her lightly for a moment then nodded, "Ok, I'm ready Lori." He just stood there waiting.

She smiled and lathered up the loofah a bit before she started in on him. "Try to relax. I promise, it won't hurt at all." She smiled and kissed him again before she started to run the soapy bath tool over him, the soft surface gently cleaning him as she made sure every inch of his chest was covered in suds. She moved to his shoulders next, and then to his arms, gently washing away the day. "Enjoying yourself?"

She grinned and gently moved over to his back. Her hands gently worked the loofah over his skin, working the suds in everywhere she could see skin. She smiled and pressed against him as she did his other arm and kissed at the side of his neck before washing that away as well. She worked until every bit of him that was above water was clean and then she went to work on what was beneath the surface, gently working on him with a smile as she sat down on the side to deal with him a bit more easily.

(Sorry for the delay, RL crap happened)

Jay smiled, and moaned softly as it felt really good. He opened his eyes as he looked down at her body. He closed his eyes again a few moments later as she boved below the water.

(that's okay)

She smiled at the little sounds he made and finished off his washing without playing around, too much, though she had been a little bit of a tease as she'd washed a certain part of his anatomy. In any case, she was finished. "There you go. All clean," she said with a smile. "Would you like to wash me? Or just watch?" she asked, smirking just a bit.

He looked at her, "Honestly Lori, I'd love to just watch, I think its hot when women touch themselves. Even not in a sexual way, but that is what I think." He kinda blushed a little and looked at her.

She chuckled and nodded. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Enjoy some champagne while you watch. Just sit back and relax. With that, she backed away from him just a bit and started to run the soapy loofah over her soft skin, lathering herself up slowly. She worked at a pace that wasn't overly slow but not so fast that it ruined the moment. Lori took her time to make sure she was very clean. First her arms and then her chest and sides and then down to her thighs and calves, ending with her feet until she was covered in little bubbles. She pushed the loofah aside and rinsed herself with the water before returning to his lap.

"Enjoying yourself?"

He just watched her as she washed herself at just the right speed. She was amazing, and his jaw nearly dropped when she bent over to wash her legs and feet. He had half a mind to take her right there but his other side won. When she sat on hie lap there was no hiding the shaft that stood between his legs. "y-yes I am very much so," he said.

She smiled. "Good. Would you like to stay in the water a little more? Or are you ready to get out?" she smiled and leaned against him wondering how he wanted to handle the situation she'd helped to create.

"I'm very ready to get out, then we should retire to the bed and worry about the massage at a later time," he said with a soft smile as he looked at her.

She smiled and stood up gracefully, making sure not to hurt him. "Very well. I'll get you a towel." With that, she walked up the steps to her floor, her body dripping wet. Her hair was up in a few pins, still dry, but that was about the only part of her. She walked to the linen rack and grabbed a big fluffy towel for each of them and walked over with his. "Here you go." With that, she switched off the jets in the tub and set it to start draining as he climbed out. in the mean time, she started drying herself off, glad that she could have helped him relax.

He quickly climbed out and dried off. He looked at her and smiled, as she dried herself. He then turned to grab the champagne and poured a glass for himself and her. "and here you go Lori," he said.

Lori dried off quickly, but not too quickly, just in case he wanted to watch her again. When she was finished, she wrapped the towel around herself, tucking it in at her chest. As he offered her the champagne, she smiled and took it from him. "Well thank you, Jay." She smiled and took a sip before turning toward the bedroom door. "You look like you're ready for bed."

He nodded and sipped the Champagne, followed by drinking the entire glass in one go. He smiled, "I would very much like to go to the bed and continue the night there." he tossed the towel in the hamper and went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom