Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lori's Room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he was up she nodded and brought him through a door to the left down a tiny hallway and into her spacious bathroom. She smiled and took some towels from her linen closet and then set them off to the side in a tray by the tub and then walked to a little shelf for the bubble bath she liked. It had a nice smell to it, but it wasn't overly feminine. Turning on the warm water, she adjusted the temperature and added the mixture before putting the jar back.

"Mmm, it's been awhile since I've had a nice bath like this. You made a very good choice." She smiled and leaned up to give him a few kisses, some to his lips and some to his neck.

Samuel followed behind the lovely woman to the bathroom, there he looked around. It was nice, it was very well done, and told him, that the person cared about their home space area. Not that, the rest of what he saw didn't show him that as well. He returned one of the kisses. "Well, then, I am glad I could ask for something different, I think this will be a real blast," he commented with a slipped his arms around her liking the feel of her body against his body, it was so soft, and warm. He knew that this was all extremely worth it.

She smiled and leaned into him as he held her there, enjoying the kiss he returned. "Can't beat a bubble bath," she said with a grin. "But we can sure try." With that, she winked and let him go, glancing at the water level. It was just getting to the right point. "Okay. It's ready," she said, gently freeing herself to turn off the water.

Then, she offered a hand to him to guide him into the tub. "After you," she said with a smirk.

Samuel looked at her, his eyes focused on her face as she moved back from the kiss. Yeah, he was sure, they would find somewhat to kick the bath up to some unknown level of passion. He looked at at the water, and nodded, "yeah, it looked rather delightful," he commented as he he smiled as he looked at her body from a different angle as she turned off the water. He nodded as he slipped into the tub and then looked back at her, "Well, it is wonderful," he commented feeling the nice warm water against his body, "well time to join in," he commented with a bit of a smirk, thinking up ideas for the bath.

She grinned as he slid into the tub and invited her into the warm, sud covered water. Grinning, she stepped in and settled next to him, but just far enough away if he wanted some space. She let the bubbles hide her from view and smiled as she scooped some up and blew them at him. "I do love a good bubble bath..."

He watched her as she got into the bathtub, and smiled, the water was warm, and sharing such a delightful experience, only made for a far better experience in the long run. he smiled as he nodded at her comment and playful actions towards himself. "Well, yeah, it is nice and smoothing as well," he commented in reply as he moved up closer to her.

He looked at her and slipped a bar of soap into his hand, "why don't you move close so I can give you a bit of a bath myself," he commented with a grin on his face as he looked at her, he figure this would be really a lot of fun.

She smiled as he came toward her with the soap, asking her to let him clean her. If that was what he wanted, she wouldn't think twice about giving it to him. Lori kissed his shoulder and came closer to him. She kissed him softly, "Mmm, just tell me where you want me," she purred, practically pressed up against him.

Samuel pressed his strong firm fingers against the soap which he then pressed to her arm, "I think I will wash you, it is fun to be able to touch such an amazingly beautiful woman," he commented with a smile as he let his hand with the soap press against her body.

He would enjoy this, he made sure to press the soap over her soft body with one hand as he used the other to do something else. He liked the feel of her large breast in his fingers and he made sure to at first get a good feel of them, groping them firmly one at a time as he used the other hand to wash her shoulders. He made sure to give each equal attention as he loved the feel of her soft skin in his strong hands.

He moved down and so did his hand moving between her legs, pressing and teasing her body as he washed her stomach down, he also loved this. he loved the ability of his to be able to do this. he loved, the effect that it had, and the feel of her body against his hands. It was a rather good request, and like the first one, he was very glad to get to do it. He smiled knowing that this was only a warm up for the next act between them.

She smiled at his compliment and kissed him softly before he moved the soap over her soft skin. She moaned softly as he groped her breasts and washed her shoulders, enjoying the two feelings and how they worked together. As he finally moved down her body she grinned and shivered a little at the feel of him doing washing away the results of their first session together.

"Mmm, so would you like me to wash you next?"

He had to say, he also very much liked her reactions to his touches, that told him a lot about what he was doing. It told him where to touch, and how hard to touch various areas of her body. He smiled as he felt her body react, he liked how it felt against his own. He blinked and smiled when he heard her counter offer. "Well now, actually, I would like that very much," he said with a smile as he looked at her, the idea of her washing him, seemed just as much fun.

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I'm looking forward to it, Sam." With a shiver as his hand touched just the right spot on her thigh, she closed her eyes. "Mmmm, wanna get a little dirtier first?" she teased, kissing his neck and rubbing his shoulders as he continued to wash her.

Samuel smiled at her words, that actually sounded rather good, actually, best to have something to clean up as it were, He moved closer to her moving her up onto his lap as he sat there, before he put his hands loosely around her after he finished washing her, "I very much like the idea of getting just a bit dirtier first," he whispered as he moved one hand back to her breast, his finger's groping her firmly, squeezing her nipple between his fingers as he looked at her, "I think I will take you up on that one, touching your body has had a effect on my own body," he commented no doubt, she could feel his harden member touching her leg as well.

She smiled and kissed him softly, moaning as he groped her a bit more roughly. "Mmmm, tell me what you want, Sam." She leaned into him and sat in his lap, arms around him.

Samuel looked at Lori and gave her a warm smile, she was so wonderful at her job, yet, he knew just what he wanted at the moment, and already had it. "I want to take you like this actually," he said his hand wrapped around her waist his member already hard pressing now against her enterance as he moved her just a bit closer to himself.

As he pulled her in, he felt the tip brushing against her entrance. With a sigh of pleasure, she leaned further into him and closed the distance. She took his head in slowly and moaned softly, teasing the both of them. She wouldn't do more than this until he took her. After all, she wanted him to have the pleasure. "Mmm, whenever you're ready," she murmured, back to kissing his neck.

Samuel knew that she was ready, and that he was also very ready for this second round. He pressed his member into her with a good deal of speed and power, his body was a strong one after all. The blue haired young man, used the energy that had helped him through out life as he took her with far more speed and raw power then he had on the bed, his hands pressing over her soft skin as he enjoyed the union between there bodies.

Her eyes closed and she moaned softly as he entered her. She slowly rose up and down his cock, arching into him. "Mmm, you feel soo nice."

Samuel knew from the sitting position that the union between himself and Lori would work very differently then the time before. He pressed his member upwards each time she lowered herself onto his member. That way he could deepen, the union fast with as much force and power as possible, enjoying the pleasure that came from every single moment between there bodies. He groped her hard, his finger groping her large breast squeezing them in different angles, his hands almost devouring her with great enjoyment behind them as he let out some grunts each time he pressed up into her.

Lori shivered, moaning as his hands ran over her slippery skin and squeezed her full breasts. She moaned and leaned into him, enjoying everything he did to her as she rode him. Her body rose and fell in time with his, her own hands running over his shoulders and sides. "Sam," she murmured, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh extremely much so, Lori," he replied to her question, his tone itself giving away how much he was enjoying this time with her. He found her body, her being intoxicating to himself. He blinked as he tried to focus himself, his fingers moving down over her sides and feeling her sides a bit more as he continued to work with her as he was now managing to his get full length in and out of her with ease. "Your the best I have ever done anything like this with."

Lori grinned and leaned into him, kissing his lips softly, nipping at his bottom lip and enjoying herself. His approval and praise made her happy. She rode him slowly and sensually, their slick bodies rubbing against each other. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," she said with a moan. "I know I am."

Samuel loved the slow pace of there actions, he slipped his hands to her hips as he pressed in with a rhythmic sense of style, his member going in and out of her with a slow pace. "Yes, very much, this is wonderful, you are the hottest woman, I have ever been with," he admited openly to Lori, as he continued to feel her up, leaning close to press his lips to her neck kissing his way over her neck.

She enjoyed the way he pressed into her, the rhythm of their sex thrilling her and soothing her at the same time. Every once in awhile it was nice to just take it slow. Closing her eyes she tilted her head so Samuel could have more access to her neck, her body loving the feel of his lips wherever they were. "Mmm, thank you for the compliment."

Samuel woke up the next morning, he had a wonderful time at in the room with Lori. He went over and left the money as well as a sizable tip before he left the sleeping young woman there to wake. He found this place to be most interesting, and unique, he would remember it for a good long while. He walked out of the room and then left the place.

When morning came, she found her guest was no longer here. She found money on her night stand and wished that she'd had a chance to say good bye. After all, he'd been wonderful for her as well. She smiled softly and would have to remember to be very nice to him when he came back. She lay there for a moment before she got ready to go downstairs. A quick shower, a dusting of make up, and a change of clothes and she was in the elevator again, heading downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom