Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lori's Room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori stepped into her room with Jay, the place nice and neat. "Come in. Make yourself comfortable." she smiled and closed the door behind them, smirking. She hoped Jay would be comfortable here. She certainly was.

((Continued from here ))

Jay looked around and nodded, "Nice place," he walked over and sat down on the couch, "Very nice. So what shall we do first for our night of... stress free fun." He smirked as he looked at her.

She smiled and sat next to him, crossing her legs. "Well, step one is always to get more comfortable. So tell me, Jay. What would make you comfortable?"

Jay pondered the question for a few moments, "Hmm, well I think I need to get this jacket off, and maybe the shirt too," he said, "It's a bit warm in here with all these clothes on."

She smiled and nodded. "I can help with that," she said, getting up to straddle his hips. Leaning in, she kissed his lips softly, but with some heat. Her hands traveled up and down his chest, enjoying his body as she undid his jacket and then slid her hands inside. "Mmm, you are hot. No wonder you want out of the jacket," she teased, kissing him again.

Each kiss from Lori, Jay met with his own warm deep kiss. As she slid her hands under his jacket he smirked, "Mmmm, I told you so," he muttered.

She smiled as he kissed her and then slipped her hands up to his shoulders, pushing it off his shoulders. "Mmm, lean up and let me help you out of it."

She grinned, letting him kiss her as she removed the jacket completely and then went about removing that tie of his. "Feeling better yet?" she asked softly. He could kiss or touch her anywhere he wanted, and she was rather enjoying the attention to her neck. Once she got rid of the tie, she tossed it aside with his jacket and ran her fingers through his hair.

As he continued to kiss her neck he nibbled softly simply running his teeth softy over her skin. His hand went arround her and rubbed her back softly, as if something he had done many times before. His heart beat quickly as she slowly removed his clothes.

She smiled as he rubbed her back, letting him keep on with it. She groaned softly as he nibbled her neck. Her hands gently ran over his shoulders before she started unbuttoning his shirt, slowly working her way down. She had a feeling he was going to be very fun to play with.

Jay smirked as she groaned and continued nibbling her neck. His hand moved down to her butt and smacked it once with his right hand. His hands moved around front to the hem of her shirt and began to unbutton the front of it. Slowly with only his right hand, he unfastened each button while his left traveled under her shirt and to rub the bare skin of her lower back.

She wondered briefly why all men seemed to like smacking a woman's ass. She'd make it a point to ask later on. She didn't mind, but it was a nice to have a little warning. Still, she smiled and rolled with it, grinding against him while he unbuttoned her shirt she smiled and pulled his open just as he reached the last of hers. Their hands explored each other, her own running over the smooth, warm skin of his chest while his ran over the small of her back.

"There...How's that? Or do you want it all the way off?" she asked, leaning back just a bit. She had to admit, there was just something sexy about a guy with an open, untucked shirt. And Jay was no exception. She only hoped he was enjoying her just as much.

He left her top open and hanging like his own, "That's nice, so what sort of things usually go on in this nice room of yours?" He asked wondering what exactly the services she had and could offer. He honestly wanted to relax a bit before they got to the only service her knew was offered.

"Well I can do any number of things with you. If you want to just relax, I can give you a massage. We could take a nice little bath together. I could make you a drink and we can watch something on tv to get in the mood. We could make out for awhile and just talk. Tonight is about making sure that you get what you want," she said with a grin. Her hands gently rubbed his shoulders as he thought it over.

Jay pondered the thought, then decided, "We'll start with the bath, then move on from there. Works been stressful and I wanna relax," he said, "and have some fun with a sexy woman like you."

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Sounds like a plan, Jay." After a moment, she stood up and started toward the bathroom. "Mmm, want anything to drink? Water, beer, wine?" She offered, slipping out of her shoes and heading further into her apartment.

Jay smiled, stood up and followed her, "Champagne?" he asked. He knew he shouldn't drink, but he was on vacation and he wanted to enjoy himself. "Where is the bathroom and I'll draw the water while you pour the drinks?"

"Ah, a man with taste," she said with a grin. "I'll take you back there first and come back." With that, she winked and kissed his cheek, leading him back to her bathroom through her bedroom. She showed him the tub and where she kept all her extra fun soaps and salts in case he wanted anything more added in. "There you go. I'll be right back with our drinks."

That said, she disappeared. A few moments later, she returned with a tray holding a bottle of champagne and two glasses full of it.

Jay followed her and by the time she returned with the champagne the tub was half full and he was looking at her bath salts and soaps. WHen she came in he looked at her and just had to smile, "I don't know much about these things, what's the best for relaxing?"

She smiled and set the tray on the floor by her tub and walked over to him. "Well that depends. Do you want bubbles? If so, these are fun and scented. I've found that vanilla is a popular scent with my clients. But there are other nice choices here. The salts just add a nice fragrance, but they also help soften skin and exfoliate your pores," she said. "You don't have to have any if you don't want, but it's nice to have the option, right?"

She smiled and pointed to a few. "Lavender, jasmine, rose, and vanilla help with relaxation."

Jay grabbed the Lavender salt and poured some in, under the normal amount used, "I don't want a lot of smell," he said with a smile. He took off his shirt and laid it beside the tub. His biceps had a few scars each and his back looked as if he had been whipped by a real whip. The scars didn't look bad or gross, but they were noticeable.

She smiled as Jay picked lavender and sprinkled some in. "Nice choice." She smiled and slipped off her shirt, leaving it on the floor as she slipped out of her skirt, leaving her in knee-highs and her underwear. She looked over at her guest and saw that he had some scars. They looked painful, despite the way they seemed to be faded. She decided to wait to ask him about them. So she pulled off her stockings and then got rid of her bra and panties.

Her clothes remained in a neat pile as she moved down the little steps into her big tub. Once it was full enough, she turned off the water and took a seat, waiting for him. "Ready?"

He took a breath as she took her clothes off and blinked. When she asked him if he was ready, he nodded. Taking off his pants and boxers and laying them in a pile with his shirt then stepped into the tub across from her. He smiled and sighed in content. "This is a nice tub you have," he said.

She took a glass of champagne and handed it to him. "I rather like it myself," she said, clinking her glass with his. "I also have some jet action, if you'd like to have it on low for now." She smiled and sat back, close to him, but still far enough to give him some space. She didn't like to crowd men in the bath unless they specifically asked her to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom