Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Bob and Maxine had split up and gone in different directions in search of Liz. As Bob walked down the street and scanned the crowds of people that were out and about, her familiar face caught his eye through the window of the bookstore across the street. He hurried across the street and stood out side the window watching her browsing the shelves. She seemed at peace and more normal than he had seen her in a long time. He watched her , letting her enjoy her time out. He called Maxine and told her that he ha found Liz and that she was alright, and that they would meet her her at their hotel in about an hour, and he was going to take Liz for a walk in the park before returning. He called the hospital and told them Liz was safe and they could call off their search. He asked the relieved nurse to sign Liz out to him for the afternoon, and being grateful, she did.

Bob went in the bookstore and stationed himself at the end of the aisle where Liz was browsing, and watched as she slowly approached him, waiting to see if she would recognize him, and if she did what she would remember, before he made her aware of his presence. He stood there pretending to look at books and they bumped shoulders. Bob looked up and smiled at her.

Liz, didn’t notice the form beside her until she had bumped shoulders with him. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Oh, hello Bobby,” she said softly, a blush creeping into her cheeks. His name a breathless caress on her lips. She hadn’t meant it to come off quite like that. But he had startled her, and she had just been thinking about the very intense kiss they had shared. She dropped her eyes, a slight fluttering in her heart.

“I was just thinking of you,” she confessed. Seeing the hope in his eyes she qualified. “About our kiss the other day. And how I must truly be hurting you by not remembering. But I am getting better. I was a librarian...and my name is Liz. “ She smiled gently but hopefully at him as they stood mere inches apart in the intimacy of the bookshelves.

Bob smiled broadly at her progress. "Do you know you scared the hospital half to death?" he said laughing. "I signed you out to me for the afternoon to keep them from calling the police. Would you like to go for a walk in the park?" He said. "Maybe it will stir another memory or two. Then later I thought we might meet up with Maxine for a while and possibly go out to dinner. What do you think?"

She touched her hand to his arm in a very familiar gesture, so much so she really wasn’t aware she had done it at all.

“I think a walk back to the hospital will be good. I have to admit, I lost track of time looking at all these books.” She smiled back at him, her hand still on his arm. “but I will admit I am starting to get tired.” She said and as it on cue yawned. All the looking at books and reading the tittles had made her a bit sleepy. “I’m still not at a hundred percent, Bobby, I’m sorry.” She smiled meekly as she let him lead her through the store to the door. “Thinking about all those things is just making me exhausted.”

She paused and tugged on his arm pulling him gently back to her.

“Promise me we can go slow Bobby, please?” She raised her eyes to his, pleading for his acceptance.

Bob was a bit dissapointed at first but didn't show it, and smiled at her and said "sure, we can go slow, but promise you wont run away again. If you want to go out, ask and I will take you. Ok? We dont want the police chasing you again." He took her hand and held it tightly as they slowly walked back to the hospital. When they got back to her room, he kissed again just as passionately as he had before. He stroked her cheek genty and said good bye.

~~~~~

As he left the room, he called Maxine to let her know he would be returning alone. When Maxine got the call she was pleased that she would again have Bob to herself.

Liz leaned against the door to her room. Her lips tingling with the intensity of his kiss. Other areas were tingling too. Her body was responding to him, she flushed as she thought about being in bed with him. She shook her head. Still no memory of them together, but thinking about being with him, certainly elicited a response.

She slipped out of her clothes, leaving on her panties and her t shirt and crawled back into her bed. She closed her eyes as she adjusted the pillow, her right hand finding it’s way to her covered clit, and rubbed it gently. She had the image of Bobby, and his smiling face, his eyes sparkling like they had in the bookstore, looking at her, telling her he needed her. She moaned softly as she drifted off to sleep, the slight pressure on her clit enough to satiate the need for the moment.

Bob returned to the hotel and Maxine. She was glad for his return and was waiting for him, dressed only in a tank top. She wrapped herself around him from the moment he entered the door. Robert was slow to respond to her though, he had the taste of Liz's lips fresh on his mind. Hard as maxinne tride to get his full attention, Bob brooded all night, sleeping little and acting distrated. Maxine couldnt know that at that moment his heart was with Liz.

The next morning Maxine and Bob returned to the hospital. Maxine had said that she needed to return home to go to work that evening, but Bob was reluctant and wanted to see what Liz's situation was before he did. When they arrived, they saw Liz sitting up in bed.

Liz had been restless through the night. Her dreams strange and disturbing. She had woken several times nearly in tears due to the graphic nature of them. She had been up since the early morning hours trying to make sense of them. They hadn’t been just dreams, she knew that in some way there had been truths buried in them.

She felt as though she was being watched. Liz turned to the door and saw Bobby there, it made her heart flutter. She smiled at him, tenderly but sad. Why could she remember the evil from her life, but not the good parts yet?

She motioned for him to come in, and was slightly taken aback by the sight of the other woman by his side. She let her eyes roam over the woman he had brought with him. She was clearly possessive of him, even though she tried to give the air of otherwise.

"How are you doing? he asked her. Maxine has to go back home and to work, but I think I will stay longer with you" he said. He could see the questions and longing in her eyes. " I'm staying honey" he said, and kissed her goodbye. He knew that Maxine had to be on her way and had only come to the hospital in the hope she could convince him to leave. "But Bob!" she said her voice almost pleading. "Its alright Maxine, I'll be fine, you go on home and go to work." Maxine looked a bit miffed as she turned and left, but Bob was focused on Liz and didn't even notice.

Liz watched Maxine leave, then turned to Bobby.

“I don’t think she likes me much.” She said softly. Something was tugging at her mind, something about Maxine, but it was still cloudy and unclear. She shook her head gently and then focused in on Bobby. She took his hand and held it in her lap.

“I think I would like to go for another walk, if we could.” She raised her eyes hopeful to his. She was glad to be spending the time alone with him. Something about that fact made her very happy, as well as that it seemed to needle the other woman just a bit. Liz hoped they could walk and see things today to start building that positive memory, and maybe something else would come back to her as they did.

"Sure, I'd love to," he said. He walked her to the nurses station, and signed her out again. As they rode the elevator down to the main floor, he leaned down and kissed her with passion. As the doors opened, he broke the kiss, and they walked into the lobby blushing like school kids on a first date. Bob was smiling now, ear to ear, and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist, and held her hand. "Where would you like to walk to? The park? or perhaps the bookstore."

He walked her out on to the street, and kissed her again. He hadn't felt this good in a long time. He knew that Maxine wasn't happy, but he would deal with that another day.

Liz shrugged.

“I don’t know really that I had a plan, I just want to spend some time with you. I don’t remember our relationship, but I wanted to build some new memories with you.” She smiled at him as they stepped out into the crisp air. For the season it was beautiful, the right amount of freshness. She linked her arm through his as the wandered towards the main street of the town they were in. She stopped under a large oak tree, and looked at it.

“I think, I would like to picnic here, for lunch.” She said simply. They wandered down the square to the top of the main street shops and then slowly meandered their way down to the end on one side before working back up.

Liz was laughing and smiling as she listened to Bobby tell her stories and antidotes from his life. She loved listening to his voice she discovered.

Having her on his arm, was wonderful to Bob, and talking about the past was fun for him as she hung on his every word. They stopped ina sandwhich shop and picked up sandwhichs, some fruit and cheese, and drinks. As they walked slowly back to the tree, where she had asked to have lunch, they stopped in a second hand store and were brousing as he found a wonderful Hudson's bay blanket, which Bob purchased. They walked slowly up the street till they reached the tree and Bob spread the blanket for them to sit on. He laid out their lunch and they sat down. Bob leaned his back against the tree, and let her lean against his shoulder, his arm wrapped protectively around her. "I have wanted this oment for a very long time" he said. "Though I have told you a great many stories of my life today, The most important have been my time with you. Ilove you Liz with all my heart. In all that has happened, that has never changed."

Liz nestled herself into Bobby’s chest. This was a great way to spend the afternoon. They were alone and in a beautiful park. She smiled softly. This was what she needed to have a moment and rebuild some new memories of the tenderness that obviously existed between them. She tilted her head for a kiss from him.

“I think before we go back to the hospital I would like to stop in a clothing store if we can find one I like,” She whispered before gently caressing his chest. She felt like they would be releasing her soon, and she wanted to ensure she had some pretty clothes to go home in. She found his hand and gently tugged it to her lips kissing his fingertips softly.

“Thank you for being patient, Bobby.”

Bob Kissed her gently and then after a peaceful moment or two under the tree, he helped her up and folded the blanket . He tossed the remains of their picnic in the trash can, and offered her his arm as they strolled down the street in search of a clothing store. Liz was certainly easy to love as she was, but so different than before. His heart was a liitle torn between the liz he remembered, and the one who was with him now, he really wondered which would win, and how she would end up in the end? "See anything that looks promising?" he asked as they passed slowly by one shop after another.

Liz was about to reply no, but then saw a shop that caught her eye. She tugged Bobby into the boutique after her. The small shop was lined with ladies clothing, stylish yet understated, but in the back was a section with lingerie.

“I think I found what I wanted.” She let Bobby find a seat as she picked out a few things to try on. Disappearing into the change room, Liz tried on a couple of the pieces, then finding one she liked she opened the curtain to the change room. It was a gauze collared shirt, navy in color but completely shear accept for a form fitting lace camisole under it that did little to hide her assets but more accentuated them by making her body look twice the size in the breast department than she was.

“What do you think?”

Bob's jaw dropped and his heart lept in his chest. "I love it " He said. " maybe you should pick out a couple more, he said eagerly. He had been uncomfortable sitting in the the ladies shop to that point, but suddenly everything was different. He was excited and watched an waited eagerly as Liz browsed and made her selections. He pointed out some very reveiling bra and panty sets that he found attractive.
His interest getting a smile out of Liz.

Liz laughed at Bobby’s face when she stepped out of the dressing room. She picked out a couple more things, a top and a pair of dark wash jeans. She also accepted the set Bobby had handed her. She winked at him as she pulled the curtain closed and swiftly changed out of the piece she had just tried on and slipped into another. She tried on the jeans as well, and was pleasantly surprised when they fit perfectly.

She opened the curtain to do the reveal. The crimson sweater pooling sweetly at her neck and hugging her form as it fell just about mid thigh. The effect with the jeans had been stunning, and that sentiment was reflected in Bobby’s eyes. She winked at him again before looking around.

The sales woman was at the front of the shop out of sight talking to another customer at the cash desk. Liz turned to Bobby, and lifted the shirt as she pulled it off, revealing the top piece of the matching set he’d chosen. Then laughing softly at the state of his jaw, she closed the curtain back over herself. This outfit, and the under garmets were going to be coming home with her, she decided.

Bob had enjoyed the shopping and Liz's antics as he never had before. They were like playmates on this trip. She was teasing and smiling and openly flirting with him. It was working. Bob had been inlove with her before but now, all the best of their relationship was returning, Bob was like a kid on Christmas morning. When Liz came out of the dressing room and went to the check out counter, Robert stood with her and put his arm around her. As they returned to the street, Bob said to her, "My hotel is just a block away, would you like to watch a movie with me?"

Liz blushed, her laugh soft and feathery on the cooling air. Her heart was racing as if this was something forbidden and yet...so utterly tempting. She looked up into Bobby’s face.

“Yes, I’d like that,” she said nearly breathlessly, as the flush in her cheeks deepened another shade or two. She felt like a teenager on that first date. She had loved seeing the adoration in his eyes this afternoon in the boutique. His smile and the easy laugh melting her heart. She couldn’t remember hearing it before or seeing him so happy.

But saying yes to him felt like the right thing to do, and the prospect of being held by him in a bed, well that just made her skin tingle completely. She smiled like a love struck school girl as they made their way to the hotel.

Bob grinned ear to ear when she accepted his invitation. They walked arm in arm to the hotel and went to his room. He set her purchases on the dresser and pulled her onto the bed and took out the remote and handed it to her so she could pick a movie, interested to see what she would choose.

He wrapped his arm around her and they cuddled on the bed. Bob kissed her and nuzzled her as she flipped through the movies. He couldn't help but smile ear to ear. "I love you so much Liz" he said. He had been in love with her before the accident, the process had deepened his feelings, and the wonder in liz's response to it had made it pure fun.

Liz flipped through the movies, and finally found one that seemed interesting. She got herself comfortable on the bed nestled in Bobby’s arms, her fingers gently playing at the nape of his neck and outlining his ear. She smiled dreamily at him.

“I wanted today to be about making new and happy memories of you, so I had something good to remember you by.”

She whispered the last several words as her mouth hovered just above his own. She felt the urge to kiss him overwhelm her at the same moment their lips touched. Liz melted right then, knowing that if he pressed her, she would give herself over to him to take what he wanted from her, and she’d be more than thrilled to let him.

Bob felt her passion in the kiss. It was as though something within her had suddenly clicked. He held the kiss, not breaking it, as their hands explored one another as though it were the first time. His hand found the zipper on the back of her blouse and slid it down and his hand slipped inside touching the soft warm skin of her back. It was thrilling to him even though he knew her body well, somehow everything seemed as though it were new. Perhaos it ws because for Liz it was new. The feeling was exciting. Bob had the feeling that neither of them would remember much of the movie this night.

Liz sighed softly as Bobby undid her blouse and then let his hands have free rein over her skin. She was mesmerized by the way he touched her, with knowledge and familiarity but a slight hesitation. She shrugged out of the blouse exposing her upper body to the cool air in the hotel room, her nipples puckering slightly at the temperature change. She looked into his eyes as she slid her hand over her soft stomach to the button on her jeans and as she watched his expression slowly popped it open for his pleasure.

Bob's eyes widened and a smile crept across his face as she so openly offered herself to him. he slid down the zipper below the button and as she lifted her hips slightly he tugged her jeans own to reveal he panties . He got up for a minute and pulled the jeans off and down the legs and off. Whe he was up he slipped out of his jeans and placed them with hers over the back of the chair he pulled his shirt over his head and wearing only his boxer shorts returned to her side. She was seductively beautiful in the lace pantie and bra set that she was wearing. Robert worked his hands over her soft creamy thighs just brushing and teasing her pussy through her thin lace panties.

He kissed his way from her lips, down her neck and shoulders and on to the tops of her breasts. He skin was blushing a pretty rose pink from his attentions.

Back
Top Bottom