Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Bob eagerly stripped off his clothes, his cock erect and standing proud as he followed her into the tub. Even with her now swollen belly, he found Maxine extremely sexy, and her innocent and submissive demeanor, made her all the more desirable. He pulled her into his lap facing him and kissed her warmly as her slit pressed hard against the full length of his erect cock, and her nipples rubbed against his chest. He rocked his hips, rubbing his swollen cock against her clit and her nether lips. His kisses followed on after the next, as he continued to massage her with his cock, and he held her ass in his large hands taking firm control of the situation.

Maxine let Bob direct their coupling. She loved the sound of the water sloshing around them as they made love, accenting the feel of his body penetrating hers. She ran her hands through his hair as he moved her body up and down his shaft.

She leaned in and kissed him passionately as she took him in. She moved with him, and in no time the feel of his long thick hard cock had her near the point of no return. She screamed out his name in ecstasy, writhing and bucking against his body as she came hard. Her small from relaxing against his as her body pulled against him, milking him, she kissed him gently.

“My love,” she said softly in between feather light kisses on his face. “It will be okay,” she reassured him.

As Maxine climaxed and her inner walls fluttered around him Bob came with her filling her and relaxing, the tension flowing from his body with the release. He kissed her and pulled her onto his chest as he laid back in the tub. He loved having her like this, laying on he chest impaled on his shaft. I brought him almost instant peace, and cleared his mind of almost every other thought. I was Maxine's greatest weapon whether she knew it or not.

Bob almost fell asleep he was so peaceful as they lay in the tub.

Maxine, gently rousted Bob, once the water grew tepid. She ushered him into bed, drying his body off as they moved in a slow sluggish manor. She tucked him in then crawled naked, into bed beside him. She pressed her body close to his, wedging her leg between his powerful thighs.

She gently caressed his skin as he feel back asleep. She would make sure nothing hurt him, she vowed. He was her love and she needed him whole and strong to take care of her babies and herself. Liz needed to be dealt with, but she would not let the other woman have the power to hurt him again, because it was breaking her heart in the process.

Bob drifted off to sleep lulled by her soft caresses, and the feel of her warm skin against his. His dreams took him to one nightmare after another. As first his women and then himself were victimized. He woke with a start, sweating, and thinking of the evil he had done to both Liz and Maxine.
He looked around quickly the realizing it was a dream, pulled Maxine on top of his chest and pushed her tight body over his hard cock . Feeling secure again he drifted off to sleep. Some how having her there made made him fell secure.

Maxine woke the next morning to the sound of the phone, and on top of Bob. She listened as the phone in the hall rang, and then ceased. Bob was still asleep under her. She wondered if he had slept okay, but decided to leave him be for a bit before disturbing him by getting up herself. The soft sound of his breathing lulling her back into a state of semi consciousness herself.

The doctor hung up, when the phone went unanswered. He chose not to leave a message, but would try back latter. He looked in on Liz, and saw her eyes had fluttered back closed. Since she had woken faster than he had thought she would, and now was in a state of sleep that was her own choice not a medically induced one. She’d not said anything yet, but by tomorrow she would be coherent enough to begin testing to see what kind of damage had been done.

Robert woke and his eyes popped open to find Maxine just as she had been when he drifted off to sleep, his cock tucked neatly inside her. He had slept like a baby and his cock was now stiff inside her. Taking her hips firmly in his hands, he kissed her and began thrusting hard, urgently driving deep with in her. As she awoke again to his thrusting, he felt her clamping down hard on him. He moaned and called out her name Maxine! His body shuddered and began to fill her. he was just cumming down , when this time his cell phone rang which was on the night stand. The doctor told him that Liz was waking on her own, and that he and Maxine should come to the hospital as quickly as possible.

"Maxine!" he said excitedly. "Liz is awake . We need to go see her write away!"

She woke blinking her eyes several times. She was in a strange place, a hospital. A nice gentleman stood beside her in a white coat, speaking slowly. She watched him as he told her there had been an accident, she’d been hurt. She looked at him confused. She didn’t feel hurt, there was no pain in her body anywhere.

He told her she would have company soon. She smiled, hopeful as to who would be coming to see her. The nice man said she would have some time, two hours before her visitor arrived. She nodded and softly said “Thank you,” but the words came out garbled.

A nice lady dressed in loud printed scrubs came in, she helped her take a sip of water, and told her she would help her freshen up. She looked at the woman and smiled. “Everyone here is so nice,” she said, a slight frown on her face. Her voice still sounded rough around the edges, and different. Hopefully that got fixed before her company arrived. She looked at the nurse who helped her into the bathroom then into the mirror and then back at the woman in the bright clothes.

“Who am I?” she asked, the reflection in the mirror sparking no recognition in her memory at all.

Bob and Maxine dressed quickly, and drove the two hours to when Liz was staying. when they arrived at the ward, the doctor cautioned them about possible memory loss and let them in. When Bob saw her he was relieved that she looked so good. He rushed up to the bed and greeted her "Liz! your alright!" His greeting was met with a blank stare. "Liz? are you alright?" he replied. Fear suddenly overtaking him, as he realized she didn't know him. Devastated, he turned and walked out of the room and slumped in a chair. Maxine followed close behind and sat beside him. His head was buried between his knees and tears were rolling down his face. She had been stolen from him again! that thought kept rolling over in his mind.

She shook her head. The man who had come to see her called her by a strange name, and had seemed to know her, but she’d never met him. This wasn’t the love of her life, she was sure of it. Plus he kept calling her by a name she didn’t recognize.

His wife seemed equally upset as she rushed to his side when he left her room. She was distressed that she had caused such a reaction to these people. Maybe they were her parents? She was certain in her heart she’d recognize her love, the one she hoped would come to see her now that she was awake. She felt the hope in her heart, it would just take one look at him, and she’d remember, how much she loved him and how fabulous their life was together, and she’d remember. She buzzed the nurse.

“I’m starting to feel uncomfortable, as though there’s an ache in every bone in my body.” She watched the nurse give her a shot, and in moments she felt her eyes begin to drift shut against her will.

Bob was inconsolable. She hadn't even recognized him. Not even a glimmer. He was still sobbing when the doctor approached them. "she didn't remember you, did she? Don't take it personally, right now she doesn't even remember her own face. Recovery , if it comes at all will take a very long time. At this point I wouldn't recommend taking her home. I have referred her to the psycology ward for further treatment. I wish I had better news." Bob's head dropped in despair.

She woke with a start. She looked about the room, trying to orient herself. This wasn’t her condo. This was... a hospital. What was she doing here again? Accident, they said. Funny, she still felt no pain, shouldn’t there be pain if she’d been badly hurt? She tried to remember but only a fog existed in her mind.

There had been a nice man and his beautiful pregnant wife who had come to visit, before her rest. She remembered that. Not their names, but then she didn’t know if she had gotten them. The gentleman had seemed so upset seeing her. She shook her head, she must remind him of someone. She reached for a glass of water and knocked it over, spilling it across the floor. The sound of the glass crashing in the quiet ward sent a nurse to her room. She smiled softly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I couldn’t reach for things with this.” She looked down at the cast on her arm as though seeing it for the first time. Shouldn’t something like this hurt?

"Ma'am," the nurse said, "with the amount of morphine your on, nothing is going to hurt. Your friends are still waiting outside, would you like to see them? You listed them as next of kin on your insurance form. That's why they are here." The nurse cleaned up the glass and made sure that there was nothing else with in her reach that could be broken.

~~~~

Maxine continued to try and comfort Bob. "She has had a bad accident. They said amnesia was a possibility, you need to face that fact and calm down about it or you wont be able to help her at all." Bob took her hand and said " I know your right , but right now today, I'm just not sure can handle it.

She looked at the nurse, then at the door and back. “They aren’t my parents are they?” She asked incredulously. It didn’t feel right as she said the words, but she had to make sure. She was relieved when the nurse just smiled and shook her head, no. She sat back thinking for a moment. Nothing was coming. If they weren’t her parents, but the people she had listed as her next of kin, they had to be some how important in her life.

“Please, I think I’d like to see them again, if that is okay.” She got the nurse to help her sit up in the bed, her back propped with pillows.
She waited for the couple to enter, her hands in her lap as she fidgeted with nerves.

She didn’t know what was making her so nervous about seeing them. But given neither face sparked anything for her, she felt a tad sad for them. She was not what they had expected to find.

The nurse left the room, and finding Maxine and Bob still in the hall, said "She is asking for you" Bob's eyes lit up. "she knows us?" "no the nurse replied, but she saw your names on her insurance form as next of kin, and realizes she should know you. Thant is a start. Please come in" The nurse showed them in and then left closing the door.

Maxine took Bob's hand and led him back into Liz's room. "Hello Liz, its Bob, I'm your Boy friend. This is Maxine our room-mate, and my other girl friend. I know it seems strange, but really it was your idea. We all live together. I love you both. He looked at Maxine for support, and she nodded. "Yes its true" she said.

She shook her head. “Liz” was not her name. It didn’t feel right. And he couldn’t be her boyfriend, she would know his face wouldn’t she?

“I’m sorry I know you think you know who I am, but you must be mistaken. My name isn’t Liz, and I don’t think you could be my boyfriend.” She frowned for a moment. “You aren’t a police officer are you?” she asked. There was something niggling in her mind about a police officer that she couldn’t place.

She looked back at the man, who seemed to distraught.

“Bob?” she asked tentatively. “I am sorry I don’t know either of you. The Nurse told me I had you listed as my next of kin, but all this information seems over whelming. I just thought I would know, my heart would know and recognize the love of my life.” She looked down at her hands a tear sliding down her cheek. This was so damn frustrating.

Bob's breath caught in his throat, as he heard Liz ask if he were a policeman. She was speaking of John as though he were her boyfriend, and though he knew that at that moment her mind was confused, the thought that she would even mention him as a boyfriend, staggered Bob. He was literally shaking, but did the best he could not to react. "Well Liz, I hope that your full memory will return soon and that you will know us again. We are now will remain your friends, whether you know us are not." He turned and Maxine saying "I think we best go, and let those get some rest. We you take me home now?" His words were calm for Liz's sake, but inside he was seething with both anger and fear. He took Maxine's hand and led her out and into the hall. "Something is really wrong Maxine, how could she possibly think of John as her boyfriend! He raped both of you! I'm glad he's dead, and I kill him right now if he wasn't. Maxine please take me home."

She didn’t watch them leave. It was obvious the man, Bob was very upset. She shook her head and let tears fall as she heard the door closed. She didn’t know who she was let alone being expected to remember other people. She said she’d try, didn’t that mean anything? She closed her eyes, trying to calm down, and in moments had drifted off back into a drug induced sleep.

Her dreams were crowded with images, most of which didn’t make sense. She saw herself visiting a grave and being upset, she saw Bob? Rushing to hold Maxine while she hung in the back ground. The images were strange and distorted. And when she woke two hours later to the nurse shaking her awake for dinner, she felt as though she hadn’t slept at all.
~~
Maxine settled into the car and slid her hand over Bob’s. “I am sure she doesn’t remember him as her boyfriend, I’m sure it’s just the uniform she remembers seeing.” She squeezed Bob’s hand tighter. “He didn’t rape her Bob, you saved us before that could happen,” she knew her words would likely be lost, but he had to understand. Liz had tried to step in to prevent him from raping her, but it had been done and over in a matter of seconds it felt like, before Bob had burst into the room, saving them both. She couldn’t bear to see him so upset.

"Please just take me home" Bob said. "I'll be better tomorrow I promise, but right now I just can't bear to think about it." He closed his eyes and laid back in the seat letting Maxine drive. He was in no condition to be behind the wheel or do anything else, and he knew it. When they got home, Maxine let it in the house, and upstairs. She got undressed herself, but got him out of his clothes, and took into bed. She hoped that she could help him forget the pain of that day.

Maxine trailed her hand down his chest, tracing patterns into his skin as she lay cuddled close to him. She let her fingertips dip lower to accidently touch his shaft, and his balls. Smiling, she nearly laughed as his member jumped to attention. Leaning in she kissed him deeply, and then slowly as their tongue entwined began stroking him steadily and slowly. She worked his body to a hardened state and then manoeuvred herself on top of him, sinking herself down onto his shaft. Impaled on his body, she slowly began riding him, stroking her body up and down his with slow sensuous movements of her thighs. She hoped this would take his mind off the disappointment of the day.

Bob felt guilty at first as his body responded to Maxine's touch, but as she began to kiss him and rub him with her naked body, he was quickly overcome with lust, and his senses dulled to the pain he had been feeling. As she sank down upon his hard cock he took her hips in his hands. She was practiced at this and she had him in his favorite position and she knew it. At that moment, as her tiny, but somewhat swollen body danced on top of him, his world closed in around him and she was all he could see. "Oh Maxine!" he said groaning, "don't ever leave me! Please! I love you!". At least for the moment, Maxine had won the battle, if there was one, and Liz was not there to defend herself.

Maxine smiled as Bob released himself into her yet again, and his words made the moment sweeter. As her own body responded in kind, she left out a soft gasp. Her walls tugging at Bob’s body in that urgent need as she came about him.
~~~

She woke on the ward to darkness. She sat up in bed and let her eyes adjust to the darkness. Something about the sadness in the man’s eyes from this afternoon played at the edge of her heart. But the emotion or memory of why was elusive. She edged towards it cautiously, as though probing a darkened wall for a light switch. But there was no switch. She leaned back in the bed, cautious of her injuries which still caused her some pain. She rolled into a curled up ball, pulling the blanket tight to her, before letting her eyes focus on the door. As she closed her eyes, she missed the slight pause of a shadow gazing in at her from behind the reinforced door.

They had fallen asleep peacefully after their lovemeking, but after two hours Bob had woken up, and his thoughts returned immediately to Liz and what she had said. He laid awake an hour brooding before getting out of bed. He got up and dressed. Taking a Gym bag he packed a couple changes of clothes. He had made up his mind , he was going to see Liz, somehow he had to convince her of the truth even if shewouldn't remember, maybe she could accept. He dug through his dresser and pulled the oldcopies of thevarious police reports he had filed and stuffed them in the bag. He leaned down and kissed Maxine. As she woke, he said, "I'm going to see Liz, I'll be back in a few days."

Maxine sat up.

“Let me come with you Bob, please.” She asked a bit of panic in her voice. He seemed so irrational, he needed someone to protect him. She moved to get up completely but the look in his eyes made her stop. Maybe this was something he needed to do on his own.

“You need to decide if you want me there with you or if you need to do this alone, but I want you to be smart about things, I need and love you and don’t want you going off half cocked into your own chaos.” She regarded her lover.

She hoped he would take care to ensure he was safe, but then she though Liz wouldn’t every do anything to hurt herself either, and look how that had turned out.

Bob kissed her warmly. "Don't worry," he said as got up to head out. "I'll be careful. I'll call you when I get there, I need you both" He hoped He could release at least a few memories before he was done. He quietly drove the three hours to the hospital, but when he he arrived, Liz was asleep, and the staff made him wait in the hall for her to wake up . He stood outside the heavy door to her room, and paced. When Bob saw her stir he went to the nurse and demanded he be let in. "Im listed as her next of kin. You have to let me in!" he demanded. Finally the nurse relented, and he came in. A worried look on his face as he came and stood by the bed. "Pleas say you remember me Liz." he said as softly as he could bear.

Back
Top Bottom