Handyman (Razgriz x poisonedxkisses)

Dawn gasped as his tongue slithered against her pussy. She wanted to lay still but she couldn't handle it. She opened her eyes slowly, looking down at him as he licked her, wondering how long it would take him to notice she was awake. She moaned and licked her lips as she watched him. "Uhnn..." she moaned out, her hands clenching. She closed her eyes again and arched her hips upwards towards his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue probing against her flower. It was unbearable when he told her she tasted good. She moaned loudly and before long her pussy walls clenched, her pussy squirting her juices out of her, spraying his mouth and face with her cum. She gripped the sheets, her eyes flying open as she cried out, body trembling from the immense pleasure coursing through her body. "Ohhh... oh Nicky!!!" she screamed out, looking down at him.

"I wonder if I was like this while I was sleeping and Dawn was getting me off." Nick asked himself mentally when he felt Dawn's pussy start to press into his mouth and grind against it. Nick felt her pussy lips quiver and before long, her juices came out of her, wetting his face and flooding his mouth. He lapped it all up; he didn't mind that it sprayed his face, it just surprised him slightly. He continued to lick and suck on her, cleaning the juices left on her nether region. Though he froze and stopped when she screamed out his name; he really hoped this room was relatively sound-proof.

He then looked up and his gut felt like it had a lead weight dropped right into it; Dawn was awake and looking right at him. He just froze, his face dripping with her pussy juices and mouth hovering right over her flower. He was caught red-handed, or more appropriately, wet-faced. Even though he got caught, it did little to quell the raging hard-on he had in his pants right now.

Dawn watched him lap up her juices and blushed, her stomach churning. "Hey..." she said, blushing. She gave it away, but she couldn't help it, that was way too good to be able to stay 'asleep'. "That was... amazing." she finished, her hands moving to run through his hair. "How long had you been doing that?" she asked, pretending like her orgasm had been what woke her up. She looked at her juices dripping from his face and smiled a bit, her body temperature rising as the sight of him turned her on. She then noticed the hard on in his pants and smiled. "He's awake." she said and smiled blithely, her eyes shimmering in the dim moonlight as she focused on his cock.

Nick just sat there, like a lump on a log as Dawn interrogated him. She didn't seem too mad about it; though it made Nick question what she was dreaming about. He still had no idea she was awake the entire he was pleasuring her pussy. When she mentioned that he was awake, he was momentarily confused before he traced where her eyes were looking; he looked to down to his huge, slightly throbbing erection and covered it, showing just how embarrassed he was.

"S...sorry, Dawn. You were having a nightmare, and I thought I'd comfort you. But then you showed me....well, your special place....and I got aroused I couldn't help myself. I'm really, really sorry." he said, completely missing that she told him she enjoyed what he did.

Dawn smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. "You don't have to cover it, it's a gorgeous piece of work." she said as he covered his erection. She smiled at his explanation and giggled. "Thank you Nick." she said and moved to gently touch his face. "And it's alright. I don't mind." she smiled as he looked away. She moved to her knees and crawled to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "I actually loved it... a lot." she said and moved her hand to his erection. "Please don't be ashamed." she said, looking into his eyes, a smile on her face.

Nick was surprised at Dawn's nonchalant attitude to the whole situation; was his performance and making her climax the reason she wasn't mad at him? No, there had to be something else, unless she really meant what she said in her sleep and this is what she anted him to do to her all along. His suspicions of her truthfulness were confirmed when she decided to crawl towards him and pull him into passionate, powerful kiss. He froze when she did this, but eventually relaxed and started to kiss her back. At least until she decided to cup his impressive package in her hand; there a slight bit of friction as she pressed the fabric of his pants into his cock.

He then cried out "Dawn!" and pushed her onto her back, his lust overtaking his rationality for a moment as he fell between her legs. He snapped out of it and looked ashamed for doing that; though he didn't move and his bulge was pressing into lips of her flower. He then noticed how much of Dawn's body was exposed to him and flushed; he then stammered out "S..sorry, Dawn. I don't know what's going on me with me."

She looked at him and blushed as he pushed her back onto the bed, his crotch inches from her bared pussy. She bit her lip and shook her head as he backed away from her, blushing. "Nick... please." she said softly, her eyes gazing up at him. "I want you..." she said finally arching her neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. "Please... there's nothing to be ashamed about. I want it too." she reached up and let her hand stroke his member again, her eyes looking up into his, pleading her need. She continued to kiss him and held him close, hoping he'd understand.

Nick stiffened and felt his temperature skyrocket when Dawn pulled him back in for a kiss; he could feel the bulge in his pants pressing even harder into Dawn's sex. HE could feel her heat below; it washed over his cock and turned him on. And it didn't help that she started rubbing it, causing it to start throbbing weakly. Nick wanted to go that far deep down; however, another part of him said that this was too soon. But his lust was slightly stronger than his brain for now; he was 'thinking with his dick' as they might say.

He pulled his pants to reveal the throbbing eight inches of veiny, pleasure-inducing flesh. Now the heat from her pussy radiated against him even more strongly; he let the shaft of his monster rest on her pussy lips, throbbing and yelling at him to shove it inside. "Dawn, I want it also, but are you sure? This isn't your first time, is it? You must know someone better than me to do this with." Again, Nick, though he wouldn't admit it, was selling himself short. Nah, it couldn't be, a girl this beautiful surely had been claimed by Ash. Nick was a nobody, Ash was a prestigious trainer with a lot of fame and experience behind him. Maybe Ash was upset because he was losing his girl. Nick didn't know why he was thinking these things, but he just was.

Dawn looked up at him as his crotch pressed against her pussy, her heart pounding. "I want this so much." she whispered. "I know it's early, but I can tell you feel it too." she said and moved her hand to his bulge. She watched as he pulled his pants down to reveal his member and she smiled a bit. She kissed him deeply and shook her head. "Who would be better? I'm on the road with Ash and Brock, and I have no feelings for either of them the way that I feel about you, even this early in knowing you. There's something between us." she looked into his eyes. "Nick.... please don't doubt yourself. "If I didn't want to sleep with you I'd say no... I want to feel you inside me." she pleaded. "Ash is a great friend, but that's all I'll ever see him as. Please believe me on that." she whispered, nibbling gently on his ear, kissing across his jawline.

Nick couldn't help feeling happy when she told him that she deep down wanted to sleep with him. "Dawn, you have no idea how great it feels to hear you say that." Nick replied; it was obvious he did believe her. Very much. With that he nodded and started to rub his veined shaft along the outer lips of her pussy. He felt himself get a bit soft as he tried to make sure she absolutely wanted this; however, it didn't take but a few seconds of rubbing before his cock was full and throbbing again.

"Here I go, Dawn." he then said; pressing the purple bulbous head against her entrance, he then pushed forward ever so sligtly, making his thick cock sink further and further within her. It wasn't long before he reached a barrier within her; his heart sank a bit when he realized he was about to take her virginity. Still, she did say she wanted him; resolving himself, he pushed harder and harder against the barrier until it gave. His hips then shot forward, burying his length to the root inside her.

Dawn smiled and nodded. "And you have no idea how much it means to me that you want it too." she said and kissed down to his neck, running her hands along his back as he rubbed his cock against her pussy lips. She braced herself as he started to push into her body. She moaned a bit and bit her lip as his cock came to her hymen. She gripped his upper arms and waited for the pain of him pushing into her completely. She gasped and gripped a little harder as the pain shot through her body. She moved to kiss him deeply, rocking her hips to try to get her mind off the pain. "Please... don't stop... If you keep moving it might make the pain stop quicker." she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply, tongue dancing across his lips.

Nick felt Dawn grip his body tighter as he buried himself inside her; he'd frozen for fear of hurting her if he moved. HE could feel a trickle of liquid running down his balls; he knew that was her virginal blood. However, her kissing and encouraging words made him realize that this was the only way to work through the pain. "Alright, Dawn. Tell if it hurts too much, OK?" he then said; he began pushing his thick throbbing shaft in and out in a slow, easygoing rhythm. She felt so tight inside her pussy it seemed like it would be impossible to even do anything.

And as it bad as it sounded, the blood actually served to help lubricate Dawn's tight inner tunnel; he began to throust a little bit harder, hoping that the pleasure of his movements would help her overcome any pain. He accepted Dawn's kiss and returned as best as he could, letting their tongues come into contact with each other and wrestle in passionate combat. He then decided since they were already this far, he would try to help bring her more pleasure, he reached up under her shirt and began to fondle her breasts, kneading the soft mounds clumsily in his efforts to have her not hurt anymore.

Dawn grimaced as she felt her blood trickling from her body, hands gripping his arms. "Uhnn... Nick don't stop." she whispered, sucking his tongue into her mouth as they kissed. As he continued to pump his cock into her body she moaned slightly, pleasure mixing with the pain. She closed her eyes and nipped gently at his tongue, sucking on it softly. "Y...yeah... like that." she said as it started to feel a lot better. She moaned as his hands found their way under her shirt and began to play with her breasts. "Right there, that's so good Nick." she moaned. She felt her nipples hardening under his palms and she shifted under his weight. "Please, keep going, it's so good." she said, loving how his cock filled her inner walls.

Nick never felt quite like this in his life; then again, this was his first time doing it as well. And from the sounds Dawn was making, he definitely seemed to be doing something right. He loved the way her tight, hot pussy squeezed his weakly throbbing member. He could feel the veins along his shaft pulsing against her, going faster as his heartbeat rose. His whole body felt like it was on fire, but in a good way; jolts of pleasure shot up his spine and spread throughout his whole body. "Dawn, this feels incredible" he said after breaking the kiss for a moment; he then proceeded to work off his own shirt, revealing his slightly muscled chest and abs. He then helped her do the same, leaving them both completely naked.

He then picked up the pace a bit as he felt the pleasure begin to escalate; deciding to experiment, he wrapped his lips around the nipple of Dawn decent-sized, slightly bouncing breast, sucking on it for a moment before switching to the other. He hoped she didn't mind, he just thought it would be alright to do that to hopefully bring her pleasure.

She moaned as his cock continued to probe her insides, sliding in and out of her body. "Nick... that's so... uhnn." she shivered a bit as his hands worked off her shirt, exposing her to the cool night air. She blushed a bit and ran her hands along his muscular chest and let her fingers press against his skin. "Keep going." she whispered softly, her eyes closing. She gasped as she felt his lips close around her hardened nipple and began sucking. "Oh my god...!" she breathed out, sparks shooting through her body. Her nerves were on edge and every move that he made pushed her even further. "Uhhn Nick, like that, just like that." she whispered, arching her back slightly as his mouth and tongue worked her nipples. She couldn't believe how amazing this felt. "Nick you fill me up so good." she moaned out.

Nick continued to intensify his efforts and thrusting, determined to bring Dawn as much pleasure as he could. He took her succulent breasts into his hands and rubbed them gently while sucking on them. Al the while, he continued to pound into her relentlessly; his massive cock pulsed within her, rubbing the walls of her pussy as it continued to be pushed in and out of her at an ever increasing rate. Nick panted and grunted as the amount of pleasure he felt in his body skyrocketed; sweat dripped from his forehead as he and Dawn grappled in heated coitus. "Dawn...." he moaned out before wrapping his arms around her back, pushing his toned chest against hers and kissing her deeply.

Dawn moaned out as he continued to thrust inside of her body, filling her with his large cock. "Uhnn... Nick!" she moaned out, looking into his eyes. She had never felt this good before, and she loved how he filled her up. "Nick your cock is so big!" she breathed out, thrusting her hips upwards, wanting him deeper in her. "Please don't stop!" she kissed him deeply, letting her tongue run gently against his lips. She felt her heart pounding against his toned chest as he held her close and she felt whole. She wanted this moment to last. She felt like she had known him for years, even though it was only 3 days. She ran a hand against his cheek, holding him tightly as their bodies meshed. "Yes!! Right there!" she cried out, pleasure mounting. She knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Nick continued to thrust in and out of her; he could feel a prick of heat building up in his loins. All rational thought went out the window as his cock started throb very noticeably inside her; it was like his shaft and the veins covering it were massaging the walls of her pussy as his thrusting continued to increase. "Dawn, you feel so good inside, I can't stop myself!" he groaned out, and it was the truth. He could feel his balls tightening as he got ready to blow; he kept pounding into her, not wanting to release it inside should he impregnate her. And, he wanted to hold back to let Dawn get as much pleasure as possible.

Dawn moaned and knew she wouldn't last much longer. "Uhnn Nick I'm so fucking close." she cried out, gripping his arms as he pounded into her. She bucked her hips ups, pushing him deeper inside her as she moaned loudly. "Nick!" she screamed out, pleasure crashing down on her, wave after wave. She felt her pussy clench around his cock and she moaned loudly as her juices began squirting out of her, coating his cock and balls in her cum. "Uhnn!!! P...pull out Nicky, I wanna drink your cum." she pleaded.

Nick did his best not to cum inside her; as much as he wanted to, he couldn't live with himself if he got her pregnant. So with great difficulty he held back his orgasm even as Dawn's pussy tried so hard to milk it right out of him. He felt her cum shower his cock; he then pulled out and pushed his cockhead into her mouth, pumping what seemed like a quart of thick, sticky cum into her mouth. His cock throbbed noticeably in front of her as it continued to shoot his seed, coating her tongue and throat a nice thick coat of white. He groaned and moaned as his cum flowed from his throbbing cockhead; with how much he was releasing, he would have definitely got her pregnant if he came inside. He panted heavily when he finished; he never felt that good in his life.

Dawn looked up into his eyes, moans escaping her lips as she came. She gasped as he pulled out and stuffed the thick cock into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, loving the taste of her juices on his cock. She closed her eyes and continued to work his cock in her mouth, playing with his balls gently. As he came she gagged a bit, surprised at how much was pumping out of his cock. She swallowed as much of it as she could, the rest dripping out of the sides of her mouth, running down her chin and breasts. She looked up at him and moaned as she drank it down. She blushed when he finished and smiled. "That was amazing Nick." she said softly, running her fingers through the cum on her body.

Nick pulled back when he finished pumping his hot thick load into her mouth. He could see her throat contracting and hear her swallow quite clearly as she worked to drink the large amount of sperm. Some of it escaped, rolling down her cute chin and with the way she was angled, came down in thin streams over her well-rounded breasts. Amazingly, though he had softened, he was still fairly solid down there. He smiled when she said it was amazing, "Indeed it was." He laid down next to her, feeling his cock soften all the way. He smiled at her and said, "I'm really glad I gave my virginity to you. That was the most incredible experience I've ever had.I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He would have liked to go again, but that one time seemed to suck the energy right out of him.

Back
Top Bottom