the pokegirl from the ice forest.

Cassie watched as Caleb lifted Crystal up and took her into the bathroom for a bath. She laughed a little and laid next to Cress, letting her hand trail along his body, loving his muscular frame. She closed her eyes and sighed as she heard the water start up. She soon drifted to sleep, holding onto Cress. Caleb smiled as he placed Crystal in the tub, climbing in with her. "I'm in with you, now what?" he asked, smirking.

crystal simply smiled and said "this" she quickly pushed him back to a laying position, and wrapped her breasts around his cock, "im still not done having some fun with you. even if you are!" she began to move her breasts up and down against calebs hard cock, licking the tip every time it came up. "how does it feel to have a glaceons breasts wrapped around your hard, thick, cock?" she asked, making the last three words drag out.

He groaned as she wrapped her tits around his shaft and smirked. "Oh you are a dirty whore." he said and smiled playfully at her. "I love the feel of those tits around my cock." he said and moaned as she licked and massaged his shaft with her tits. "Keep going." he whispered.

crystal smiled and began to move faster, "and your a dirty charziard. " she with a smirk. she took her tits away and said "now that your hard again, why not take my last hole? but since you were in control last time, i think i should ride you this time. what do you say?"

Caleb smirked and chuckled at the thought of taking her ass. "Sounds great babe." he said and kissed her deeply. He held his cock up and waited for her to slide onto his shaft, wanting to feel her tight hole squeezing him.

crystal stood up and positioned her hole above his cock, before slowly sliding it in "OH MY GOD!!" she yelled in pleasure "it feels... so good!~" she slammed down on him the rest of his length, a loud moan that could be heard throughout the house came from crystal, she then began to move up and down, wanting to feel calebs cum in her ass.
(umm you acidently have me on your ignore list, just an fyi)

Back
Top Bottom