the pokegirl from the ice forest.

crystal was upstairs in their room, when she heard cassie, "they are here!?" se ran downstairs and almost right into cassie, "well, lets go meet them shall we? and how about we lose the clothes... so they know exactly... what...we...want.." she quickly grabbed the pokeballs before removing cassies clothing quickly, including her bra and panties. "come on, ill actually take the charzaird first... he will defiently fill me up! let them out, quickly!"

Cassie laughed as Crystal ran down the stairs. She nodded and helped Crystal take their clothes off before running to her room. She was super excited and couldn't wait to see them in real life. She closed and locked her bedroom door before taking the pokeballs and sending the men out. "Alright, I think I can handle the Persian." she said and laughed lightly.

the persian, known as cress was the first to speak "ahh. you must be our new master, and by the looks of it, you two want to get started right away... so who do i have first? " crystal said "you get cassie, my trainer, first. i get the charizard... and by the looks of things... hes eager to get some of me... arent you big boy?" she walked over and gently traced a circle on charzairds chest, looking like she wanted him to take her hard and rough

Cassie brushed her fawn colored hair out of her eyes, eying Cress. "Is that okay with you Cress?" she asked, trailing a finger along her pussy. The charizard smirked and nodded. "Definitely looking forward to it." he said. "Cress, I think we we sent to heaven." he smirked and ran a claw against Crystal's chest gently. "Name's Caleb." he said a small smirk on his face, feeling his shaft starting to harden with the thought of doing the two girls.

cress nonded "yup, defenatly heaven... more like heaven on earth..." his shaft was also starting to get hard. crystal smiled and said "well, what are we waiting for big boy? lets get started." she got down on all fours and lifted her tail to show her pussy off to caleb. "come take me..." she said in a sexy voice. cress said to cassie, "so, how do you want me to take you... uh... im sorry i dont think we got your names. " crystal said "shes cassie, and im crystal. "

Cassie smiled a bit as she watched Crystal got down on all fours. "That is one sexy view." she siad and laughed before turning her attention to Cress. "Come here..." she said. "I wanna play a little before we get started." Cassie smirked and pulled Cress to the bed. Caleb smirked and let a finger trail against her slit. "Perfect." he said and slipped a finger inside of her, testing her wetness as he stroked himself to get fully hard. When he was he removed his finger and positioned his cock at her entrance, using a little pressure to push into her tight hole. "Ughh oh god that's good." he said.

cress was a bit surprised, but smiled and said "play a little first? i can do that" he began to use his rough sandpaper like tongue on cassies nipples and breasts, while his tail prodded at cassies pussy. menawhile with crystal, she was moaned louder than ever before "OH GOD YES! its so big! put it all in! i want to feel all of your think hot cock inside of me!" she began to push against him to get more of it in. she wanted it all.

Cassie moaned as her sensitive nubs were pleasured. She reached down and started to stroke his cock as he prodded and rubbed his tail against her pussy lips. "Shit that's good Cress." she said and moved to kiss him, her hands working his large shaft. Caleb grunted and nodded before pushing deeper inside her pussy. "Damn girl, you're so fucking tight." he moaned out before fitting his shaft into her, buried to the hilt. He slowly started to rock his hips, letting her get used to him before pulling back and pushing back in.

crystal let out a very load moan and yelled "OH GOD!! fuck me hard... as hard as you can! dont hold back!" crystal was already dripping wet, her pussy practicly flooding its juices on calebs cock.
cress moaned lightly as his cock was stroked. "hehe, he moved down and let his cock enter cassies pussy all the way in one thrust "ooohhh... damn you are tight as well!" he began to gently move in and out a few times before going faster, his tongue still playing with cassies nipples.

Caleb smirked and placed his hands on his hips before thrusting into her hard, his burying his cock deep with each thrust. "Mmm... you like this?" he asked pounding into her, his balls smacking against her clit as he fucked her. He reached around her and pinched her nipples a little rough and smiled. Cassie moaned as Cress thrust into her, her body tensing slightly at the new feeling. "Oh god, you fill me up so good!" she moaned out and gripped his shoulders. "F...fuck me Cress!"

crystal let out another loud moan, "Oh yes!! FUCK ME HARD!!! " she was panting hard, feeling her climax building. cress moaned and said "damn... so tight! " he kept thrusting in hard and fast, making sure to try and find cassies g-spot. "your...enjoying this arent you?" cress asked cassie. he then began to gently suckle and nibble on her nipples.

Cassie nodded, her pussy wet with arousal. "I love it Cress. Harder... please?!" she moaned out. Caleb laughed a bit and continued to pound into her, his cock spreading her apart. "Damn... I love this pussy Cress... it feels so fucking good." He thrust harder and harder into her, grunting and moaning as he felt his orgasm approaching.

c4rystal soon yelled out "IM CUMMING!!!" she then had a huge orgasm that squirted out a bit. her juices coating the inside of her pussy and calebs cock. she was then panting "oh god... so...good..."
cress said "so... so is this one... OH GOD IM CUMMING!" he came deep inside of cassie, but even when he was finished he kept going till cassies orgasm came

Caleb watched as Crystal came, a smile on his face. "Where do you want my seed baby?" he asked, pounding into her still as he worked towards his orgasm. Cassie moaned and threw her head back as Cress came in her, her body filling up with his hot, sticky seed. "Oh yeah... I'm so close Cress..." she moaned out, moving her hand to rub her clit hard. After a couple more minutes her inner walls clenched around Cress's shaft, her orgasm crashing down on her. "OHHHH FUCK!!" she screamed out, the pleasure to much to handle as she came, gushing, a waterfall of juices leaving her pussy, spraying his cock and waist. "Ohhhh.... shit.." she groaned out, trying to catch her breath.

crystal said "in me, please... fill me with your hot cum!!" she was practicly begging for him to cum inside of her.
cress smiled and said "that was amazing, he slowly pulled out his cock, and added "you are so tight... it was amazing, and dont worry, we aint gonna leave after one time. we are yours to keep. "

Caleb nodded and continued to push into her, a couple seconds he released his seed into her pussy. "Uhnnn... shit!" she groaned out, thrusting into her as he came. Cassie smiled up at Cress and nodded. "I would hope you wouldn't leave after one time.. I paid good money for you." she joked, moving to kiss him lightly. She watched as Caleb and Crystal finished up and smirked a little. "Looking hot guys." she said.

crystal moaned out loudly, the fell to the floor his ass still up in the air. "ugh... so...good..." she tthen smiled and quickly pulled out when caleb was done cumming. "now i get to clean you off. " she quickly turned around and put half of calebs cock into her mouth, enjoying the taste of their mixed cum. "mmm..." she moaned cress said "wow... shes really going at it isnt she? " he looked at cassie and asked "would you like a taste of my cock?" he said as he repotioned himself and had his cock exposed.

Not wanting to be outdone Cassie smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty good with that tongue." she said before taking Cress's cock and kneeling in front of him, taking his cock into her mouth. She started to lick at the head before pushing him further into her mouth sucking gently. Caleb moaned as Crystal took him in her mouth. "Yeah that's it baby." he said. "Just like that." he put a hand on the back of her head.

cress moaned and said "oh yaaaaaa....." he was lost in cassies skill with her tongue, meanwhile crystal felt the hand on the back of her head, and decided to give caleb a surprise, she puelled almost all the way off, before thrusting all of his cock into her mouth, swirlling her tongue around his cock, making sure to give him everything she had.

Cassie smiled and began to push him further in her mouth, sucking harder and harder, loving the taste of his cock. She bobbed her head along his shaft before relaxing her throuat and pushing him in further, deep throating him. Caleb groaned and bit his lip. "Yeah... just like that..." he said, tangling his fingers in her hair, pushing her further onto his cock.

cress pushed cassies head down, and held it there before letting go and saying "ohh...im gonna... cum again!" he soon let out bursts of cum into cassies mouth, soon falling back, he was tired out from all this. crystal continued to suck on calebs cock, moving her tongue on his veins. making sure to get each one. she was able to pull back and began to stroke his cock fast "cum all over my face and breasts!" she said with obvious want in her voice.

Cassie smiled as he held her head down on his shaft, sucking rougher, wanting to taste his seed. As he came she moaned, drinking up the hot, sticky seed that shot into her mouth. "Mmmm..." she moaned out. Caleb cursed as Crystal worked his cock, moaning as he started to stroke his cock fast. "Get ready, babe!" he cried out, load after load of his cum sprayed onto her face, dripping on her breasts and chin. "Fffuck!!!" he moaned out.

cress said "i.. need a break..." but crystal said "mmm... your cum tastes so good caleb... its a shame that we didnt get to meet sooner... i would of had a lot more fun with you..." she smiled, "caleb is defenitly a keeper in my eyes, what about cress, did he meet your standards cassie?" cress was passed out, his cock dribbleing a little bit of cum that was still left.

Cassie moved over Cress and licked the small dribble of cum and chuckled. "Most definitely..." she said and ran a finger along his shaft. "I think we'll keep them both." she said and smiled, laying next to Cress. "Good to have you here." she said and smiled, running a finger along her clit softly, still craving a little more, but knowing it was probably a good time to take a breather.

caleb said "well, glad to be with you both!" he then knelt down infront of crystal and said "looks lke you need a bath, come on you!" he lifted crystal up quickly, "whoa!" she said in surprise, but then grinned and said "as long as you take one with me, dont want to miss out on the 'steam' in there" she said with a suductive giggle.

Back
Top Bottom