the pokegirl from the ice forest.

riku276

Star
a young adult pokegirl glaceon, around 19 in human years, was scouting with a group of other regular glaceons from her pack, she was the leader... and was in more ways than just standing, she was swift, graceful, powerful and above all, and the reason many male glaceons wanted her, drop dead beautiful. they had heard rumors that a trainer had arrived in the forest, the trainers normally just came to wreak havoc and capture pokemon against their will. when they neared the area the pokegirl glaceon, named crystal, said in pokemon "shh, ill go on ahead with a powder snow storm to hide, you follow me." the other glaceons nodded, and followed her after they saw the powder snow start to form into a blizzard

Cassie made her way into the Ice forest, tightening the coat around her body. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater, but it was still really cold out in the forest. She continued walking deeper into the forest when suddenly it started to to snow. "Shit..." she said moving quicker towards the center of the forest. She wanted a Glaceon as her first pokemon, but she didn't realize how hard it was to get through this forest. She soon stumbled upon a clearing, seeing a small group of Glaceon.

crystal was at the front of the group of glaceons. the snow storm vanishing "stay away from my pack! ill fight any and all pokemon you have to protect them!" she said standing in a fighting stance...but then she saw it, that fear in cassies eyes... it was the same way when she had found her years ago in this same clearing, she was crying, lost in the ice woods. crystal found her, and asked her what was wrong. cassie had told her that she was lost, so crystal decided to help her get back to her parents. when it was all over, the two girls made a promise... that cassie would come back for crystal when she was an offical trainer, and crystal would be her first pokegirl. "ca...cassie?" crystal said standing still, she looked at cassie for a moment, before running up to her and hugging her "cassie! remember me? its crystal!"

Cassie bit her lip nervously when Crystal stood in an intimidating stance, her eyes looking around. "I... I mean no one any harm I was looking for..." She smiled a bit when she finally realized who was standing in front of her. "C...Crystal, is that really you?" she asked. She hadn't seen Crystal since she had gotten lost in the woods and the way she had... grown was quite appealing. She wrapped her arms around Crystal and smiled. "I can't believe it!" she said and laughed, clapping lightly.

"i still remember my promise. i will be your first pokegirl... just one second" she let go and walked over to the glaceons, and talked to them in pokemon. after a few minutes, the head of the scout party told the others to leave and it followed. "there we go." she walked back to cassie and said "okay, im all set"

Cassie waited for Crystal and when the other girl was ready she started towards the village with her. "It's so good to see you again Crystal." she said and smiled. "I was worried you might have forgotten about our deal." she said, walking a little slower as she snow had slowed down around them.

glaceon chuckled and fake pouted "forget our deal? im hurt!" she just laughed and said "its good to see you again too." she then remembered something one of the other glaceons told her when he returned from his female trainer. "hey cassie? you do know what we have to do once we get back right? now that im your pokegirl" crystal had a mischievious look in her eyes and she walked very close to cassie, almost as if she was gonna rub against her

Cassie was still naive about what would happen so she shook her head. "N..No, what do we have to do when we get home?" she asked. She noticed the mischievous look and chuckled. "What're you thinking?" she said and continued walking with Crystal, her arm brushing against hers gently as they walked.

crystal smiled and said "oh nothing much, ill tell you, it can be fun! especialy if its your...first...time..." she let the last two words drag out seductivly as she walked next to her. "so where do you live now?" crystal said alsmot changing the subject right away.

Cassie blushed a bit but nodded. "Alright, I guess that sounds cool." she said. Once the reached the exit of the forest she pointed down a road. "I live a couple minutes down this way. We'll be there soon." She continued walking and before long they were at her house. Cassie opened the door and motioned for Crystal to come in. "Welcome to your new home... I hope you like it." she said.

crystal walked in and said "wow... its so amazing!" she looked at everything, she lived in the ice forest most of her life, but did get out some. she then remembered "oh right, cassie? can you show me to the bedroom?" she had in mind exactly what to do for this

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it's alright." she chuckled and walked further into the house. She nodded when crystal asked to take her to her bedroom. "A..Alright." she said and led her upstairs into a spacious room with a large bed with silk sheets. "This is home now, I guess." she said and blushed.

once they entered, crystal shut and locked the door "heh, remember what i said about itwill be fun your first time? i meant, to comeplete the bond between trainer and pokegirl, whatever gender, they must have sex, and iv seen you looking at my body from time to time out of the corner of your eye the entire way here...so, why dont we do it?" she smiled as she slowly walked towards cassie, her tail slowly wagging behind her, and her eyes, full of want

Cassie blushed a bit and chuckled. "A...are you sure?" she asked. "I... I've never done anything like that before." she sat on her bed. She couldn't deny she had stolen glances at Crystal every now and then, but she was little nervous about having sex. "I don't know how to." she admitted.

glaceon smiled and said "shh... just relax, ill make sure to make you feel better than ever before." she first removed her sweater and pants, seeing her undergarments, before removing them as well "hehe, your body is beautiful cassie... and your breasts, " crystal slowly began to gently kneed them like dough, "they are so soft, yet so firm..."

Cassie blushed as Crystal moved towards her, taking off her sweater and pants. She nodded a bit and licked her lips. "If you say so..." she said and shifted nervously as her underwear and bra came off exposing her large tits and shaved pussy. She let out a soft moan as Crystal started to knead her breasts, laying back on her bed, trying to get comfortable.

crystal smiled and slowly began to suck on cassies neck, before slowly leading a trail of kissed up to her lips, and giving her a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue trying to work its way into cassies mouth. her hands began to gently play with her nipples, adding in a low setting of ice punch to make her nipples perk up

Cassie blushed, making soft moaning sounds as Crystal started to kiss her neck. When she reached her mouth Cassie kissed her back a little roughly, opening her mouth a little. Cassie arched her back as Crystal started to play with her nipples, feeling the coldness so her pink buds stood up a couple inches. "Oh fuck..." she said. She never realized how sensitive her nipples were before but the little buds tingled. "D...don't stop..." she said softly.

crystal smiled and broke the kiss before saying "i wouldnt dream of it, but you know... im getting, a bit wet from this, would you please help out? " she chuckled and showed cassie her pussy, it was also shaved, and dripping a bit. it was true, crystal did get wet a bit faster than others, but she liked that. to her it meant that she was aroused

"W...what do you want me to do?" she asked, her inexperience quite obvious. She licked her lips when she saw Crystal's pussy. "It's really sexy..." she said and blushed, reaching down and stroking it timidly, not sure if that was what Crystal wanted.

crystal let out a soft moan of pleasure as cassie stroked her pussy, "mm... yah, just like that... try inserting a finger or two... or better yet, try using your tongue. that would work very nicely... ill be sure to return the favor..." she grinned and waited,

Cassie nodded and slowly pushed to fingers into her. She swirled them around a bit and smiled at the tight warmth around her fingers. "Like this?" she asked, pumping her fingers in and out using her thumb to rub her clit.

crystal let out a moan of pleasure when cassie thrust her fingers into her pussy. "oh! yah...just like that...uhhh..." she began to pant slowly, her body feeling like it was warming up quickly. crystal reached down and thrust her fingers into cassies pussy to return the pleasure. "ohhh... so good"

Cassie gasped as she felt Crystal's finger thrust into her pussy. Cassie spread her legs and moaned adding another finger to Crystal, pushing them in and out harder. "I...I want more." she moaned out, bucking her hips against Crystal's fingers.

crystal let out a loud moan and added two more fingers, making it three. "i... i cant hold back much longer!!" crystal moaned as she was close to her climax. she began to thrust her fingers around wildly, making sure to give cassie as much pleasure as she could

Back
Top Bottom