The Huntress's Last Day of Freedom [Himeko x ForeverMischievous]

As they both screamed together as they both came. The vines inside of her were moving wildly inside of her, as if they were convulsing. She felt one of them leave her body and then felt the hot sticky liquid begin to coat her thighs and pelvic. The one that remained inside of her and pushed inside deeper, piercing her cervix as it had started to grow thicker, just mere seconds before it released inside of her. Another scream of pleasure came from her throat as she felt her womb starting to fill up from the hot liquid that pumped into her. Himeko felt the vine slowly pull out of her mouth, however leaving only the tip in as hot sticky liquid poured out of it and began filling her mouth. She had no choice but to drink it, which didn't taste bad at all. Sure it was hard at first due to how much had been pouring into her mouth, causing her to gag slightly.

She drank all the liquid that came into her mouth, enjoying the taste as the vine inside her cervix continued to fill her womb up until there was a small bulge of inflation had built up. She felt the vine then pull out of her cervix and then completely out of her vagina. The moment it did the liquid poured out in a fast pace, joining the pool on the ground below. The vine in her mouth had twitched several times as it then pulled out of her mouth, and the remaining bits of liquid dripped down onto her chest. Her mistresses juices coated her stomach fully and it was quite some time before her mistress finally finished. Himeko was panting very heavily now, clearly very exhausted now as her mistress was above her looking down into her eyes as she spoke. She was very confused as to what her mistress said. Her eyes felt heavy as they started to slowly close, her breathing was still heaving as her hands fell down to her sides.

Sheetha shivvered eagerly, watching her new favorite pet, takeing all that she could get, without whinching or complainting the slightest. It was clear it had been hard to swallow it, but she had done it, with great eagerness. She seemed to enjoy the taste, wich made Sheetha lick her lips with glee, and shivver, as her vine was still pleased by her lips embrace. As the vine then pulled out, Sheetha shivvered once more, licking her lips, as she waved her body slightly, biteing her lower lip. She leant down, and kissed Himeko loveingly, as Himekos eyes, started gently dropping. Sheetha giggle,d and kissed Himekos closed eyes, before her hand stroked up her side, kissing her lips several times again.

"Understandable, that you are this tierd, my dear pet.. you've taken a lot, on your first day.. And it's only the first, of many.. Many more to come..." Sheetha grinned slightly, and kissed Himeko again. Her eyes drifted down Himekos body, raising a hand, strokeing a finger around Himekos nipple. "You seemed to've gotten rather.. Sticky.." She giggled with a grin, before she leant down, putting an arm around Himekos waist, and one behind her back, then riseing with Himeko in her arms, useing her vines to help, instead of her hands. Sheetha put her right hand on Himekos hip, raising it to her own waist, hopeing Himeko would wrap her legs around her. She then rest her hands on Himekos behind, caressing it gently, as she carried her out of the cave. "Let's go have you washed up, before we return to our mansion." She said, smileing gently, as she kissed her cheek and chuckled. She walked towards the river, not far from there, looking over her shoulder, towards the cave, where she could just still see Tosho. "Tosho! Come here boy!" She called, with a gentle voice, smileing as she hoped the big cat would join them, and become a pet at her mansion as well.
She head towards the river, as she arrived, walking into the waters, smileing widely as the warm water caressed her legs, and soon enough, both of their behinds. As they got into the deeper water, where it reached their waists, she let go of Himeko, smileing as her hands stroked up her sides, wettening her smooth body, as SHeethas lips kissed her neck.

Himeko felt her mistress kissing her in a loving way and smiled softly, her eyes were kissed as well which didn't bother her. "It felt good though... Mistress..." She replied while panting still as she felt her mistress kiss her again. She opened her eyes and nodded slowly in agreement and then felt her mistress put an arm around her waist and then one behind her back as she rose with Himeko in her arms. The vines came to help her out as they wrapped around her body and helped her up, her mistress placing a hand on her hip as she was raised to her waist. Himeko wrapped her legs around her mistresses body as well as her arms and nuzzled her gently as her mistress walked out of the cave with her.

Her mistress led them to the river and called out to Tosho, which he ran over to them and then jumped into the water. Her mistress walked them into the water slowly. Himeko let out a pleasant sigh when she felt the warm water against her legs, then her behind until she was fully into the water. Her mistress let go of her when they were in the deeper end of the water that reached their waists and her hands stroked up her sides and getting the rest of her body wet. Himeko moaned softly when she felt her mistresses lips kiss her neck. "The water feels really good Mistress... It's helping to calm and relax my aching body..." She said softly as she looked into her mistresses eyes. "May I... Wash you off too mistress?" She asked, now knowing she had to ask for permission before she was allowed to do anything.

Sheetha smiled loveingly, giggleing softly at her words, knowing she had loved it. That had been clear, in both her moaning, and her submission. Himeko was hers now. Just as she had wanted. She had been relieased of a tension, she had'nt even known, she had. Something that had'nt been neccesary, if you asked others. That 'love' would find you one day. And Sheetha might've agreed with them, if she understood the idea behind love, fully. But Sheetha had always seen love, as an emotion of the flesh, being a demon with no heart to spare. But that didn't change the connection she got with her subjects. She'd do a lot, to keep her lovers safe and well, and never would she let them down, if she saw no reason to do so.

"I know it did, my dear.. And that, is why you'll never miss, what you had before.. Because what you'll get now.. Will be so much more rewarding." Sheetha said, and grinned, as they walked towards the water. Sheethas eyes followed the happy feline, and giggled slightly as he jumped to the water. Sheetha shok her head at it, and turned her attention back to Himeko. Himekos moan, made Sheetha smile with pride, before looking back at Himeko, as she spoke. She giggled a bit at her first words, about to respond, before looking rather suprised at Himekos question. It was'nt a confused suprise, rather a cheerfull one. She smiled and nodded gently, as her hands felt over Himekos body, to make sure, to get every little sticky bit of liquid off Himekos soft skin. She let a hand feel its way to Himekos pelvic, strokeing her hand down over himekos pussy, to clean there as well, as her vines gathered, forming her wings again, that streched behind her, and she offered her body for Himeko, to let her wash her as well, watching with anxious eyes.

Himeko's ears twitched again as she listened to her mistresses words and then tilted her head to the side. "It will?" She asked with full curiosity, something elves of all sorts shared in common, curiosity. Tosho was swimming around in the water, which to most cats who hated water wouldn't be doing so, however Tosho was a rare breed and loved the water very much. Himeko turned her gaze back to her mistress when she heard her giggle from her comment on how the water felt and then was looking quite surprised by her question. She could tell though that the look of surprise of happiness in a way. Her mistress nodded gently, thus giving her permission to do so as Himeko felt her mistresses hands running over her body, making sure to get all the sticky liquid off of her soft skin. She felt a hand go down to her pelvic and then began stroking her pussy, cleaning it very well. Himeko let out another small moan when she felt her mistresses hand starting to clean her pussy, to her it felt really good. She watched her mistresses vines gather to form her wings again and stretch behind her back as she offered her body to Himeko to wash her off as well now.

After been given permission to clean her mistresses body off as well, Himeko did so. She took her hands and slid them up and down her mistresses body, making sure to get her body wet. Her hands washed her mistresses breasts of as well as her whole stomach. Once her mistresses breasts and stomach was fully cleaned off she worked her way down to her mistresses thighs to clean them off well. Once that was finished she then reached down in-between her mistresses legs and began to clean her mistresses pussy as well. She wanted to make sure her mistress was just as clean as she was, after all it was her job now. "Is this good mistress?" She asked as her ears lowered slightly as she hoped her mistress was pleased with her.

The twitching ears, simply made Sheetha smile. That Elven feature, had always amused and aroused Sheetha. The way their emotions, often play through their ears, was both adorable and attractive, in Sheethas mind. She giggled lightly, at Himekos curiosity, reminding her slightly of Ealinn. Sheetha dipped her hand in the water, before raising it to Himekos face, gently strokeing a finger along Himekos ear, as she tilted her head.

"It deffinatly will.. I'll reward you in ways, you can not even imagine.. In ways, none other would.. But also.." She grinned slightly, as her finger tensed, and her claw gently stroked back over Himekos ear, gently scraching the soft sensitive skin, yet not cutting a wound. It took prescition to stroke all the way, especially if hr ear twitched wildly, which it probably might. "Will I punish you, in ways.. Very little, could even imagine, should you decieve me..." She whispered, kissing Himekos lips gently, before her hand stroked Himekos hair, in a careing way. Sheetha often punished her subjects, in painfull ways, but never in ways, unfair to their disobedience.

Himekos moan, pleased Sheetha, makeing her smile, decideing to tease Himeko a blit more, slideing a finger, gently, inside of her. She very slowly fingered Himeko, as she started washing Sheetha. Sheetha moaned pleased, at Himekos touch, not moveing her eyes from Himekos, stareing into them, with an intense and dominant, yet gentle gaze. Sheethas nipples got hard, as Himekos hand caressed over them, Sheetha moaning more eagerly a single time. And as Himekos hands stroked down Sheethas pelvic, she gently shivvered, licking her lips. Two fingers gently played with Himekos clitoris, before gently pinching it, with a teasing grin, and a pleased moan, as Himeko started washing Sheethas pussy. Sheetha moaned softly again, and nodded at Himekos question. "Very dareing.. Very good.. You will be washing me, when ever I ask for it.." She said, in a demanding tone, and with a small grin, as her fingers kept teasing Himeko.

Himeko watched her mistress dip her hand into the water before raising it to her face and then gently began stroking a finger along her ear when she tilted her head. Hearing the rewards part made her ears twitch more, the claws against her ear caused her ears to twitch wildly, but thankfully her mistress didn't cut her ear. "I promise you mistress I'm not deceiving you. I have no where else to turn to except with you mistress... So why would I deceive you?" She asked softly as her mistress kissed her lips gently before she felt her mistresses hand stroke her hair.

Himeko let out another moan when she felt her mistress starting to tease her pussy. She felt the finger slide inside of her gently and then slowly started to finger her. Himeko moaned more but continued to wash her mistress off, daring to not do what her mistress was doing to her, for fear it might be going against her mistresses will. "Yes mistress." She replied as she started panting slightly, feeling herself starting to get hot again which is something she wasn't ready for, round four. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to complain or deny her mistress anything, after all she had willing gave herself to the demon.

The ears reaction on her finger, made Sheetha smile widely, and grin slightly. She would be playing a lot more with Himekos sensitive ears now. Just like she did with Ealinns. Elves and Trolls, where the best playmates for Sheetha. So many sensitive buttons to press. So many sweet spots. And their curiosity, made it all even better. Sheetha smiled and slowly nodded at Himekos respons. Himeko would get Sheethas pleasing, from no one else, so in a sense she was right. Yet Sheetha didn't wish that to be her only reason. But she saw in Himekos eyes, and in her reaction to Sheethas actions, that it was'nt. Himeko craved the kind of attention, Sheetha could provide. The kind of attention, Sheetha gladly provided, even.

"Good girl.. My dear.. Good girl. Then you won't be seeing much punishment.. Maybe..." She grinned, winking slightly. Sheetha licked her lips, as Himeko moaned, eyeing Himekos body, as her own was washed with caressing soft hands. She purred softly, with a deep tone, must ressembleing a cats pleased purr. Her body shivvered, hopeing for Himekos retaliation, with her own tease. She grinned slightly, as none arrived, Himekos obedience, getting in the way of her curiosity. Her fingers pinched Himekos a bit harder. "You can be more dareing, my love.. Your curiosity is a gift.. Far form a curse.. She grinned, and kissed Himekos lips gently. She then grinned playfully, and put her hands on Himekos sides, lifting her up, and throwing her a small distance away, where she'd land in the water, laughing cheerfully.

Himeko's ears were always sensitive, even when she was little. It was something she couldn't help, she never thought that her weakness would be used against her until now. She was starting to pant heavily now the more her mistress toyed with her ears, oh how she wanted to tease her mistress but fought back the urges. She was glad to hear she was a good girl and then heard the part about not seeing much punishment, but then added the 'maybe' part. Curiosity was starting to take ahold of her again as she was curious about what her mistress meant. Her mistress then pinched her clitoris a bit harder this time as she spoke again. "But... You said..." She then her mistress kissed her gently before she felt her mistress place her hands on her sides, then lifted her up before throwing her a small distance away, causing her to land in the water.

Himeko got up and shook her head as she tried to get the water out of her ears and then looked over at her mistress, wondering why she just did that to her. "What did I do wrong mistress?" She asked as her mistress was laughing cheerfully. Tosho was looking over at her now with curiosity in his eyes and watched him look over her body as he continued to clean himself off. Himeko's face was burning red now at the point when she looked around and saw just how exposed she really was, she was out there in the water stark naked to where just anyone could walk by and see her. Lowering herself into the water more she continued to look at her mistress with questioning eyes.

Himekos sensitivity about her ears, seemed even 'worse' then Ealinns. Wonderfull! Sheetha was just looking more and more forward to tease her with this. The moaning just made the teasing even better, and Sheetha even more playfull. Sheetha had a childs soul, when she was not urgeing to be pleased, or pleasing others. It was never something she saw as a disadvantage, since when ever she got in trouble because of it, she could always fight, or hide her way out of it. At least now, when she was'nt in the void. Curiosity almost oozed from her eyes, as she looked at Sheetha. And the suprise at the tease, made the game even more fun for Sheetha.
As Himeko subcided from the water, Sheetha smiled brightly, and giggled again, before she let her legs off the watter, diving in to her head, swimming a bit backwards, as Himeko seemed to shy downwards. Sheetha rolled her eyes, before she got up, leaping towards Himeko, diveing just bellow the water, so she swam just above the sea ground, reaching Himeko in mere seconds. swiftly she got behind Himeko, wrapping her arms around her, to the raise them both from the water.

"Come on, my dear pet.. Where is your playfullness? Surely you have'nt grown old, and boring yet?" She asked, with a gentle giggle, sarcasm clear in her voice, as her teeth very gently and carefully, bit one of Himekos ears, pulling it in a tease, as she purred again, her hands keeping a tight hold of Himeko. Sheetha didn't let go of Himekos ear instantly, but kept a hold of it for a while, before letting go. "Even I love suprises.. And when my beloved pet, suprises me with some gentle pleasing, from time to time, she makes her Mistress, very happy." Sheetha said, as she rested the side of her head, on Himekos shoulder, looking up to her, with her bnow bright blue eyes. "Indeed, you are to obey me, but my orders only persists, as long as I see it fit. And when i'm playing around, they surely don't, unless I tell so.. And if you go too far, i'll surely le tyou know." She whispered, smileing. She then looked around a bit, as she held them both standing in the water. "And what where you just doing? Being shy?" She asked, looking back on Himeko, shakeing her head. "Tsk tsk.. We'll have to get that shrugged off you, my dear.." She said, with a malecious smile, and a gentle wink, never truely letting others know her intents, but always leaving it half told.

Himeko heard her mistress giggle again before swimming backwards as Himeko pulled herself deeper into the water, leaving only her head above the water. She watched her mistress roll her eyes at her before leaping towards her and dived below the water. In just a few seconds she was behind Himeko, wrapping her arms around her and raising them both from the water. "N-No... It's just... What if someone sees us?" She replied as she then felt her mistresses teeth against her hear as her mistress gently bit it before pulling it. This caused her to moan out again and also caused her to squirm slightly, her mistress was holding her tightly as she continued to toy with her ear. Her mistresses purring against her ear was turning her on more now before she felt her slowly let go and then heard her mistress speak in her ear.

Her ears twitched again when she heard her mistresses words and nodded slowly as she understood her mistress. "So... Pleasuring you back will make you happy? And I won't be punished for it?" She asked carefully to make sure she fully understood her mistress. Blushing again she looked down at the water ashamed as she answered her mistress. "I cannot help it mistress... I'm not use to others seeing my body without armor on it..." She replied softly as her eyes met her mistresses as her mistress had laid her head on her shoulder to look at her. "What do you mean mistress?" She asked curiously as she saw the wicked smile and grin. She was fully confused now and could feel her body starting to grow hot again from her mistresses body being against hers.

Sheetha giggled at Himekos carefull words, and gently shook her head, as she had raised Himeko, hugging her tightly against her own, naked body. Sheethas body, was always rather warm, slightly warmer then the Elves average body temperature. "So what, if they do, my dear? Your body is a natural, and very beautifull thing.. And your far from too old, to be playing around... Meaning, it would only seem natural to others, if they passed by." She said, giggleing once more, before she started toying with Himekos ear. Himekos reaction was clear, the pleased moan giving her up. Sheetha had a hard time waiting, to start teasing Himeko with this. If she had'nt been in such a playfull mood, they would've already been on their way to Ealinns mansion. Yet now, Sheetha felt less in a hurry. Felt she wanted to play around, and have fun. And just this, she would do.

Sheetha giggled, and gently shook her head. "Of course not, my love.. If I am not in the mood for pleasing, something is grievely wrong... And in that kind of situation, best thing to do, would be to give me attention. But let's just hope, you won't have to see that too often." She smiled, and gently kissed Himekos neck. Sheetha smiled at Himekos shy reply, and the cute blush on her cheeks, raising a hand, to gently stroke a finger over one of the warm blushing cheek. Sheetha was about to reply, before Himeko asked her another question. Sheetha grinned, and gently shook her head. "There, there dear.. All in good time.. And please, keep your chin up, when not looking at me.. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and no reason to be shy. Your a beautifull young woman. You should'nt be shy.." She said, smileing as her finger gently tapped against Himekos cheek, before raising to her ear, strokeing along it with a claw, again without cutting it. "Your ears.. Their quite sensitive, are'nt they?" She asked, with a smile, and a somewhat devious expretion. "Looks quite tasty as well..." She followed up, grinning far more wickedly, before her teeth again grabbed one of her ears, gently nibbleing on it as her fingers stroked up Himekos right side, in a teasing yet caressing way.

"So... People normally do this stuff outside?" She asked her mistress. She was still very new to all of this, she had never paid any attention to this stuff before until she was thrown in it. She knew nothing except for what little she had been taught. Her ear was being toyed with again, causing her to moan more. "I'll... Always please you mistress... I'm still new to all of this... Please don't get mad at me..." She replied softly as felt her mistress kiss her neck gently. Her mistress was smiling and then raised her hand and then gently stroked a finger over her blushing cheek. Her mistress grinned and shook her head gently as she replied to her question. "I cannot help it mistress... It's a natural reaction for me to hide my body from others and to look down like this..." She replied as her mistresses finger gently tapped against her cheek before raising it back up to her ear.

Her claw stroked along her ear, however without hurting her ear at all. "Y-Yes m-mistress... They are... Very sensitive and... Always have been..." She replied as she felt her mistress grab one of her ears and began gently nibbling on it as her fingers stroked up her right side. Himeko was starting to pant heavily now the more her mistress nibbled and toyed with her ears. "Nnnn..." She moaned as she felt her hands start to wonder over her mistresses body now, as if they had a life of their own and started to gently caress her mistresses breasts. "Mistress... My body is getting hot again... Why does this keep happening?" She panted as she looked deeply into her mistresses eyes.

Sheetha giggled at Himekos innocence, just begining to love her new pet, more and more. It was as if, she could form Himeko from the very begining. Form her own little being. This made Sheetha even more hooked, and all thoughts of ever leaving her pet, was long gone. Himeko was her to stay. To become another one, of Sheethas beloved pets. Sheetha nodded in responce, as she followed it with words. "Indeed, they do. The ones, with free spirits, do. It's very common amongst the Elves. Your kind rarely minds oogleing eyes, being proud of what they have.. You, will learn to be too." Sheetha said, smileing as she continued playing with her pets ear, giggleing in a teasing way. Sheetha smiled gently, and kissed Himeko loveingly, as she asked her Mistress not to be mad. Sheetha very rarely got mad. And when she did, everyone around her would instantly know. When Sheetha punished her pets, it was'nt in anger, but in lust. She'd always find a reason for them to be punished, if Sheetha felt lustfull. Or even playfull. "I won't be mad with you, Himeko. Only if you ever give me a real reason.. And your cute innocence, is deffinatly not a good reason to get mad.. Rather, it calls for a treat.. We all learn." She whispered, smileing at Himeko, as she had kissed her. From the socket of her right wing, a thin vine seemed to grow from the socket, and makeing its way up her shoulder. As it reached the top of her shoulder, a snakes head appeared, and it was disconnected from Sheethas body, being a free snake. The snake hissed, before gently strokeing along Sheethas neck. "Well, my dear. That'll change.. All in good time." Sheetha said, with a gentle smile.

She grinned at Himekos conffession, letting her tounge lick down Himekos ears length, before gently nibbleing on it again, as her hands rested on Himekos sides. Sheethas eyes widdened a bit, as she felt Himekos hands on her body, looking down, just before she moaned pleased, as Himekos hands reached her breasts. She smiled widely, and kissed Himekos ear several times. "Good girl." She whispered, just before Himekos question. She was getting warm again. Her new pet was so eager. Made Sheetha just want to take her, and ravage her again! Yet she wanted to wait, till they got back to the mansion. But a little teasing never hurt anyone. Sheetha smiled at Himekos question, once again polishing her innocense. "It's because I know, which buttons to press. Forceing your body, to act. I wan't you to want me.. Need me.. All the time. To make it hard for you, to keep your hands off me, even when I order you to do so. It's all that lust and urge, you've been bottleing up inside of you, your entire life.. That, is what I want to tickle." She answered, grining as one hand stroked down to Himekos behind, gently caressing it, letting her claws scrach over, again without cutting her. Her other hand stroked up to Himekos breast, to squeeze it tightly, and then start nibbleing Himekos ear again.
The snake, had started makeing its way down from Sheetha, strokeing over Himekos skin, and around her neck. If Himeko fretted the animal, Sheetha made sure to hold her close, wanting the snake to stay on her. As the snake had made it around, it started growing slightly shorter, as its head rose, and hissed at Himeko. Sheetha silently hissed back, causing the snake to lower its head, and then gently stroke its head against Himekos cheek, in a 'cuddly' way. It then moved its head to its own tail, so it was around Himekos neck. It then bit its own tail, before turning into something, ressembleing a collar. Sheetha grinned as it was in place, looking to see Himekos reaction, with a lick of her lips.

Even though her body had became tainted her mind was still innocent in more ways than one. Himeko had never known that the others of her kind were like this, then again all she had ever known was fighting, war, and bloodshed. The only love she had ever received was from Tosho. Her family had been murdered and she had been raised by the Darkspear Trolls, teaching her the ways of troll archery. Everything she knew was starting to slowly fade from her, like a memory that would soon be forgotten as she was granted a new life. It was as if the demon was stripping even that from her and her mind. "I promise to never make you mad mistress." She replied as she was now wondering just how the demon knew her name but just brushed it off as if it was nothing. She continued to moan as her mistress continued to tease her ears. Her mistress then stopped teasing her ears, turning back to Himeko with a smile and then kissed her. She returned her mistresses kiss and then saw a thin vine grow from the socket and then made its way to her shoulder.

Once it reached her mistresses shoulder she saw a snake's head appear as it then disconnected itself from her mistresses body, thus becoming a free snake. Himeko was a little shocked by it, yet curious as to how it was made into a real creature. The snake hissed before it gently stroked along her mistresses neck. "How so?" She asked as her head tilted to the side a little as she tried to think on it. She saw her mistress grin and then let her tongue lick down her ears length before nibbling on it again, while resting her hands on her sides. Himeko's hands continued to caress and grope her mistresses breasts, trying to pleasure her mistress the best she could. Pinching her mistresses nipples in between her fingers as to send more pleasurable waves running through her mistresses body. Hearing her mistress call her a good girl felt really good, make her happy inside. "So... This is a good thing that my body is reacting to everything you do to me?" She asked as her innocent eyes looked deeply into her mistresses.

She felt one of her mistresses hands stroke down to her behind, starting to gently caress it while letting her claws scratch over, yet again not causing any injury. With her free hand her mistress stroked up to her breast and squeezed it tightly as she started nibbling on her ear again, thus causing her to moan louder and her body to grow hotter. Himeko's eyes wondered back over to the snake and watched it start making its way down her mistress and stroked over to her, and then was around her neck. Himeko was a little scared but sensed her mistress would keep it from attacking her. As the snake made its way around her neck she felt it starting to grow slightly shorter as its head rose and hissed at her. She heard her mistress hiss silently, but loud enough for her to hear, at the snake which caused the snake to lower its head and then stroked its head against her cheek. Her eyes could still see it as she watched it move its head down to its own tail so that it was completely around her neck. She watched it bite its tail as it started to morph into something completely different. She saw it finish and then noticed it was a collar, the snake had turned itself into a collar and was now permanently apart of her. Looking back at her mistress with confusion in her eyes now as to the new attachment to her neck. "What's... This for mistress?" She asked confused and slightly worried now.

Sheetha smiled widely, wishing she could see more from her thoughts, then just her name. Sheetha had gotten teaching from them, but the Shiva had never given their secrets of mind control away. She could only see, so little, from others minds. And only if they had a fairly weak mental defense. Himeko was a Hunter and young. Those two combined, didn't leave her with a very strong mental capassity, yet still only enough, for Sheetha to get her name. Himeko. Sheetha giggled slightly, and kissed Himekos cheek. "Good girl." She whispered, and smiled. Himeko returning the kiss, sent a shivver through Sheethas body. Everything was simply perfect about Himeko. Beautifull, sensitive and innocent. And horribly cute as well, deffinatly working in her favor. Sheetha could imagine haveing a hard time, setting discipline upon the girl. Sheetha would hope she never realised this, and learnt to use it in her favor.
Sheethas eyes followed the slightly shocked expretion, as HImeko stared upon the snake. She grinned, eyeing the snake upon its way, before looking back to Himeko. Sheetha looked back to Himeko, just as she tilted her head, and she smiled widely, giggleing a few times. "You will see, my love, you will see.. All in good time, no need to be so rushy, my little star." She spoiled Himeko with words, smileing. She had said she deserved a treat, and she should have just this. She didn't want either of them to be pleased right now, that would wait, yet she could still spoil her dear pet with words.
Sheetha moaned softly at Himekos soft hands. She gasped with a short, high pitched moan, as she grinned. Himeko had already learnt a valuable lesson. Which buttons to press on Sheetha. Sheetha loved a little pain, form time to time. And pinching her sensitive nipples, was a great step towards this. Her body shivvered slightly, her tail wiggleing a bit in the water. Sheetha looked back into Himekos eyes, lowering her ears a bit, and smileing widely. Himeko could look so horribly cute, even without trying. She then nodded, pinching Himekos nipple, to return the favor. "It is very good, my love. And only natural. It means, that I please you. Makeing your Mistress, very happy." She said, winking gently, before kissing Himeko loveingly again.

The increase of Himekos heat, made Sheetha grin, and her eyes look thoughtfull for a short moment. She had gotten a both wonderfull, and wicked idea. One she planned on pulling through. Sheetha always got her way. The hand on Himekos behind, stroked down her hip, and rose her leg, as Sheethas tail wiggled wildly bellow the water. As Himeko watched the snake, the tail stroked between Sheethas legs, and then teased against Himekos pussy, strokeing up the walls, before rubbing her clitoris. Sheetha watched the snake end its morph, grining up at Himeko, as she asked her question. The hand, not holding one of Himekos legs raised in the water, moved to Himekos neck, strokeing over the collar, as she tilted her head. "That, is a mark of ownership.. You gave yourself to me, with a promise.. This, will hold you to that promise, and keep any compeditors off, of you. I control it. So when ever you deserve punishment." She paused, as her finger stroked over the collar, as it slowly got tighter, slowly starting to halt Himekos breath and choke her. Sheetha grinned shortly, before the collar released again, letting Himeko breathe once more. "Or a treat.. I can give you such, by simply thinking." She said, smileing, as she kissed Himekos cheek, and her tail slid inside of Himeko, only to slide out again and continued teasing her, as Sheethas teeth reached for Himekos ear again, biteing it again, this time a bit harder, in a dominant way, as she purred, like a playfull cat.

Himeko loved being praised and being called a good girl, it was as if she was some sort of animal or pet, but non the less it felt good. Himeko was one of the youngest of her kind, simply for the fact that the others were more than 1,000 years old and she was only 142 years old, which is very old for a human, but very very young for a elf, let alone a Blood Elf. This explains everything about her though, about why she was still so innocent and pure. But everything was soon going to change for the huntress, as it already was. Mentally she was still strong, but it was slowly starting to completely break the more time she spent with the demon, which was now her mistress. She hated working for Garrosh, who was the new 'Warchief' but had to serve him as prior to Thrall's orders before he left the Horde. In many ways at this point, she was still part of the Horde, but she didn't know if that would all change now since she was now serving a demon. Only time would tell now.

"I'm not trying to rush mistress... I'm just curious is all... Something I cannot help." She replied softly as she watched her mistress. Her ears twitched more as she heard her mistress moan, in may ways it made her more happy to know she was able to pleasure her mistress well and do a good job at it too. Himeko continued to pleasure her mistress as best as she could as she pinched her mistresses nipples slightly harder, hoping she didn't cross any boundaries, but also hoping her mistress loved it. Her mistress in return pinched her nipple to return the favor as she had nodded to her, and in return caused Himeko to moan again. "Then I'm glad mistress... Glad I can make you happy." She said with a soft smile on her face. While Himeko's eyes were busy watching the snake she didn't pay attention to her mistresses tail as it stroked between her mistresses legs and then began teasing her pussy, stroking up the walls before rubbing her clitoris. Letting out a soft moan as the snake pretty much had its way with her neck, which had morphed into a collar now. Just as she was about to reply she felt the collar tighten around her neck and started losing her breath, thus choking her before it released, allowing her to breath once again. "Understood mistress." She gasped out as she breathed in deeply. Her mistress then kissed her cheek and then she felt the tail slide into her, only to then slide out to go back to teasing her, thus making the heat rise higher in her body. Himeko's moans were much louder now at this point when her mistress when back to her ear and then started biting it again, but harder this time. "Nnn...." She moaned as her breathing was becoming very heavy now, truly showing her mistress just how much she really loved it and how easily it was to make her submit to her.

Sheetha knew, there was plenty of work to be done. Himeko was not entirely broken yet, but in time, she would be. She would be less a challenge, then her usual subjects, because of her young age, but that didn't make it any worse, at all. This ment, that Sheetha would have time to form, whoever she wanted. If she wanted a little cuddly pet, or a strong guardian. But Sheetha already knew, what she wanted with Himeko. Ealinn wasa guardian, and a play toy. And she had several other guardians at her Mansion. Himeko was'nt becomeing this. She would become Sheethas little girl, in the end. One to play with. Ealinn was also playfull, yet she was a grown woman. Himeko was far younger then her, and less experienced. Sheetha just wanted someone to play with. To please at her leasure, and to cuddle with, when she needed it. She still had a lot of preasure from the void, many Lords wanting her back, so she often found herself in tight situation, where she just wanted someone to hug. Now, she would have two.

"I know my love.. I know.. And that should'nt change.. You are still young, and would never rip than from you.. You can be as curious as you wish.. And with what you wish. Even your Mistress' body.. There is nothing, you Mistress have'nt tried.." She said, grinning shortly, with a small wink, before she kissed Himeko again. Sheethas eyes widdened, before they where pinched together, moaning loudly into the kiss, as she felt Himeko pinching harder. She then shot her head backwards, so the long hair stroked down her back, and she gasped wtih a high piched moan again. Himeko was makeing it hard for her to wait. Hard for her to go through with her plan. Yet she would do just this. SHeethas eyes moved back to Himeko, as she licked her lips. Himeko was so eager to please Sheetha, her Mistress. She was in so many ways, a perfect little pet. One Sheetha had a hard time, keeping her hands off, already now. She would, in time, learn how to seduce her Mistress, when ever she herself, needed release. There was no doubt about this. Himeko was a fast learner.
Himeko understood the purpose of the collar, and accepted it without question. Good. Later, she would'nt be nearly as eager about that. At least not, for a short while. When it was time to prescent Sheethas new pet.

Sheetha continued her tease, for a short tim, before she stopped. The tail pulled back, and her teeth let go of Himekos ear. Yet she wanted Himeko, to continue urgeing for release. Her body to keep hot. She wanted her, to be unable to ressist pleasing, from whoever offered it. Another vinelike creature, was released from Sheethas wings socket, that moed its way to Sheethas arm. Sheetha lead her hand down Himekos body, and down to her pelvic. The short vinelike creature, moved futher from Sheethas hand, strokeing down Himekos pelvic, and finaly slid inside Himekos pussy, fitting in its entire length. Sheetha then grinned, and licked her lips, letting go of Himekos hip. "Don't try to remove that, my love.." She whispered, and winkked. She then moved a hand in between their faces, spinning a finger, that pointed towards the sky, and just as she did, the vine inside Himeko, convulsions, as if it vibrated inside of her. Sheetha grinned, spinning her finger again, halting the vines vibrations, as she kissed Himekos cheek. She then passed Himeko, and moved her eyes towards Tosho. "Come here boy.." She said, before looking back to Himeko. "And you too, my pet. We're going home." She said, smileing, as she walked up the bank of the water. When she was out of the watter, she closed her eyes, and stood there, for a short time. Still, as a Statue.

Another small smile formed on her face as she heard her mistresses words. "Thank you mistress." She replied as her mistress gave her a small wink before kissing her again. Himeko's hands wouldn't stop what they were doing, oh no, her hands got rougher and rougher with each passing second. One of her hands had stopped as it slowly slid down her mistresses body and made its way to her vagina, which she hadn't really touched much since cleaning her mistress off. She was slowly letting her curiosity get take a hold of her now the more time she spent with the demon. All she really wanted to do was pleasure her mistress some since her mistress had pleasured her. To her the collar was a gift from her mistress, she now knew that she was bound to the demon fully, yet didn't care. She had signed the vocal contract with her after all and was now bound to it for all eternity as she had clearly stated.

Her mistress continued to tease her for a little bit more before she stopped, leaving Himeko panting and her body still hot. She felt her mistresses tail pull back and then her teeth let go of her ear, causing Himeko to pout inside. She watched another vinelike creature release itself from her mistresses wing socket and then moved down her mistresses arm. Her mistress lowered her hand down to her body and then down to her pelvic which the short vinelike creature moved further from her mistresses hand and then stroked down her pelvic before entering her pussy. She felt it side all the way into her, fitting its entire length in as she looked back up at her mistress when she spoke. "I won't try to remove it mistress, I'll leave it alone I promise." She replied as she watched her mistress move her hand in front of then to spin a finger that was pointed towards the sky and then Himeko felt the vine convulse inside of her, almost causing her to lose her balance as a very loud moan escaped her throat. Her mistress grinned again before spinning her finger to stop the vine inside of her, thus halting the vibrations as her mistress kissed her cheek once again.

Her mistress then pasted her as she watched her mistress call for Tosho and then looking back to her as she was now called to follow. "Coming mistress." She panted as she followed her mistress out of the water and watched her mistress stop to close her eyes and was now just standing there not moving. "Is... Everything okay mistress?" She asked as she walked up to her mistress with a concern look in her eyes. Tilting her head she watched her mistress and was still breathing heavily as she wrapped her arms around her mistress.

Sheetha smiled at her thanks, chuckleing a single time. SHeethas eyes dwindled downwards, as she felt Himekos hands drop down wards, moaning softly as she got more dareing. Letting curiosity work. She moaned a bit louder, as she felt Himekos hand over her walls, her eyes rolling slightly in their sockets, as her body shivvered. She bit her lip, as she grinned back down on Himeko, licking her lips. "Good girl.. Just like that.. If I ever don't want your hands on me, i'll say so.. Your hands and body, is always welcome on mine.." She said, grining a bit again, as she kissed HImekos cheek.

Himekos curious eyes, following the vine, made Sheetha grin and lick her lips once more. She looked down Himekos beautifull body, as the creature made its way towards her pussy. She gently padded the walls of Himekos pussy, after the vine had entered her, and nodded a single time at Himekos acceptance. "That'll be your friend, for a while.." She said, with a wicked grin, before she kissed Himekos cheek, giggleing as she moaned loudly "Feels good, does'nt it?" She asked, licking her lips. She often pleased herself, with her own vines, not oblivious to the pleasure they provide. Yet she preffered useing them upon eithers, especially her pets.

As Sheetha stood dead still, she didn't answer Himekos first question, only turning her head, very slowly to let her know it was noticed, and that Sheetha was still around. Finally she opened her eyes again, blinking a few times, before she looked back at Himeko with a smile. "Yes, my dear. I am quite fine, I was only contacting my.. 'Mistress'." She answered grining slightly. She put her hand on Himekos, before turning so she could put an arms around Himekos waist, smileing brightly. She broadened a teasing smile, as she spun a finger, the vine inside Himeko vibrateing again. THis time, she didn't stop it right away, but let it play, and tease Himekos insides even futher, as Sheethas hands drove a bit down, gently caressing Himekos behind. "Are you ready? My love?" She asked, grining.

Himeko's curiosity had been in full swing now, her mistress said her curiosity was a good thing and she shouldn't be afraid of it. "Thank you mistress..." She replied as she continued teasing her mistress back. She loved pleasing her mistress and making her happy, for her doing so made her happy and proud in return. As Himeko watched the vinelike creature make its way to her pussy she didn't put up any resistance, she knew better after all. The vine entered her vagina which made her moan again and cause her juices start flowing again. Her mistress said this would be her friend for awhile, which she didn't mind. She was starting to get use to this now, which was surprising given the fact she had rejected this a few hours ago.

"It feels.... Very good mistress..." She moaned as she followed her mistress. When her mistress was standing still and not moving now it made her worry. It was some time before her mistress opened her eyes and then replied with a smile. Tilting her head to the side once more she looked at her mistress. "You have... A mistress as well? But... I thought you was a rogue succubus?" She asked as confusion was clearly written all over her face. Her confused look was soon replaced with pleasure when her mistress spun her finger again as her arm was around her waist now. The vine inside of her began vibrating again and this time her mistress didn't stop it right away which caused her knees to almost give away as she moaned loudly as felt the juices starting to pour from her pussy. Her mistresses hand drove down to her behind and then began gently caressing it. "Y-Yes... M-Mistress... I'm... Ready to go..." She panted as she tried to ground herself so she was able to walk along side her mistress.

She was curious about her mistresses mistress now, she had honestly thought the demon was a rogue one, but now she found out she wasn't. She wanted to know about this 'mistress' of her mistresses now, but she knew she'd be meeting her soon enough. She just didn't know how far they'd have to walk. Tosho was walking by their sides as she tried to fight the several moans that tried to escape her throat. She was starting to get conscious about others seeing her again and was getting a little worried, after all she was still getting use to her new position as a slave.

Sheetha grinned as she said it felt good, and gently padded Himekos behind, as she stood, waiting for something. Sheetha watched Himeko, as the vine inside her, caused her knees to weaken, and juices to flow. This was going to be plenty of fun, when the time came, to show Himeko around. She was proud of her pets, and liked to let others know this as well. Sheetha had already planned ahead, and everything was considered thoroughly. The most important part. The vine creature, now teasing Himekos vagina. Sheetha smiled at Himekos reaction to her 'Mistress' and she giggled lightly.

"I am, my love.. Yet, I could never make it out of the void, on my own. I was lucky, a foolish little elf, delved too deeply into the dark arts, not knowing what she'd bring forth, with a summoning ritual.. And pling, here I was. I never really call her Mistress, in her prescense, but I am in great dept to Ealinn. She will, forever, be my savior." Sheetha replied, smileing widely. Sheetha had been caught in the void, being a far more experienced, and strong Succubus, then her siblings. Yet she never got out, defying the wrong lords, never alowed near ritual grounds, where she could leave the void. But one day, an unknowing youngling warlock, started a summoning ritual, which would've called through a Lord, But she snuck past, and made it out. Entering Azeroth. Never to return, as long as she kept her 'Mistress' happy. Luckily, Ealinn was just as submissive as Himeko. A bit more teasing, dareing and playfull then HImeko, but she would learn in time. Ealinn, was also far older then Himeko, she still had plenty of time to learn.

Sheetha nodded a single time, as Himeko said she was ready, and grinned lightly, spinning a finger, to stop the vine from vibrateing inside of her, letting Himeko take a breather. And get her legs in line. "Good." She said. She held out a hand, and snapped her finger. Just as she did, a portal arrived, only a few feet in front of them. She grinned at her timeing, the snap haveing nothing to do with the acctual spell, but made it look more dramtic. She looked down on Himeko, winked, and then lead her towards the portal.

Ealinns feet, gently tapped against the golden floor, looking in geat anticipation, upon the portal in front of her. She didn't really know where to put her hands, moveing them from rested down her side, to clapping against each other in front of her. Around the portal, four other Warlocks, was keeping control of the portal, doing the job, so Ealinn only had to wait, and cooridnate. And as soon as the sound of shadow magic blew through the room, she gasped in relief, as Sheethas leg stepped through as the first, and as soon as she was entirely through Ealinn took a few steps towards her. "Mistr.." She paused, as she saw Himeko walking through the portal as well, raising her pointy ears, and tilting her head gently. She eyed Himeko naked frame, from top till bottom, and back. She could'nt stop herself from licking her lips, before she turned her attention back on Sheetha, lowering her ears again. "Mistress.. It is good to have you back." She said, with a humble smile. Sheetha smiled, and looked down on Himeko, and kissed her forehead, before she let go, and head towards Ealinn.

"I know how you get, when I leave you alone for too long." She said, and grinned. Ealinn blushed slightly, looking down, as Sheetha giggled, putting her arms around Ealinn, forceing her to look up again, as they kissed. Ealinns ears lowered submissively, closeing her eyes.
Sheetha broke the kiss, smileing as she padded Ealinns behind, and turned her eyes back to Himeko, smileing. "This, is Himeko. My new pet.." She said, turning to leave space between Ealinn and Himeko. Ealinn wore a tight robe, showing her curves, and most of her breasts, with a formal cleavage. Ealinn tilted her head slightly, looking at Himeko, as her ears rose. "She is a little young.. Isn't she?" Ealinn asked, with a teasing voice. Sheetha slapped Ealinns behind, forceing a yelp from Ealinn, as she lowered her head, grinning slightly. "Don't get cocky now, to me, your a meere kitten as well. You'll welcome your new lover, properly.. Your in no position to be overconfident." Sheetha spoke down to Ealinn, Ealinn nodding, still smileing a bit playfully, as her eyes moved to Himeko again, with a great hint of intrest, with one ear raising.

So... Another elf was in play here? Was the other elf like her? A fellow Blood Elf? She never heard of a Night Elf or High Elf summoning demons before, so it had to have been a fellow Blood Elf. She was very curious now and wanted to know more. She however didn't expect it to be like this, exposed and naked. She nodded as she did her best to keep herself up while her legs were starting to get coated with her juices. Her mistress spun her finger again and the vine inside of her stopped, leaving her there panting heavily. Getting herself put back together she heard her mistress reply and then nodded again. Her mistress snapped her finger and then a portal formed just a few feet in front of them. Himeko didn't know succubus's could summon portals like this but shrugged it off. She looked at her mistress who was looking down at her as she winked and then led her towards the portal. She did not question as to where it went, just followed by her mistress and Tosho followed closely behind.

As they entered the portal she noticed that they were in some sort of building, and there were people... Chanting? As if to hold the portal open or something. Her ears twitched when she heard a womans voice and looked up to see a... Night Elf? So this is mistresses savior? A... Night Elf? But Night Elves turned their backs to the dark arts... So why did this woman... Defy her people? She thought as she continued to look at the woman with confusion all over her face. Her mistress had spoken to the Night Elf and then kissed her on her forehead before letting her go to head towards the woman. She watched the woman blush through her dark skin and she her mistress giggled as she put her arms around the woman and forced her to look up at her and then they kissed. Himeko blushed as she watched the two as she tilted her head to the side, wondering if she should be watching them or not. She then heard her mistress speak as she was now introduced. She looked at Ealinn and saw her attire, it was a simple, yet tight robe that showed her curves and most of her breasts. She also noticed the formal cleavage she wore which looked really good on her. The woman teased her about how young she was when her mistress slapped her behind which caused the Night Elf to yelp.

Himeko didn't know how to react to this, she looked up to her mistress and then back to the woman, worry was shown in her eyes now as she was starting to get a little frightened by the Night Elf. She knew she had to make herself useful as she slowly walked over to the woman and kneeled before her. "As mistress has stated... My name is Himeko Tachibana..." She said nervously as she lowered her head more. Tosho was laying down by the portal that was once there and was watching them intently while he licked his giant paws. Himeko was still confused as to what to really do at the moment, so she stayed where she was until told to do otherwise.

Sheethas eyes observed Himeko, to seeher reaction to the place. The room they where in, was only just large enough, to room the ritual and the people needed for it. Yet it was still beautifully decorated, with colden details and purple cloth hanging from golden chains. This single room, would make a great impresison for the rest of the mansion, also befitting kings of the ancient High Elves, Ealinns ancestors, being partly this. Ealinn had gone against her family, despiseing many aspects of nature, finding it both boring and apouling. And light never drew her in either, darkness being her trait, and after being taught up as a Shadow conjurer, she was'nt satisfied.
Sheethas suprise about Ealinn, was both expected and quite understandable. Night Elves rarely took to the dark arts, only seldom seen amongst priest, that only taken as a weakness.
Ealinn noticed Himeko eyeing her as well, licking her lips slightly, as she returned the eyes once again. She noticed the luquids down Himekos legs, grining slightly, as her eyes moved up on her Mistress, ears lowering again. Sheetha simply grinned back, and nodded towards Himeko, wanting those two to connect, since they had to be together, just as much as Sheetha and Himeko, if not more. Ealinns eyes returned to Himeko, one of her ears raising again, in pure curiosity. Ealinn was in every way submissive, around her Mistress, even gone as far as always lowering her ears when looking directly at Sheetha. Yet they could'nt ressist, when curiosity came to play. Both Sheetha and Ealinn watched, as Himeko came closer, Ealinn raising her eyes in suprise, as Himeko knelt down. Her ears as well, rose tall expanding the expretion of suprise. Yet Sheetha turned her head, biting one of Ealinns ears, in a punishing way, and they dropped down instantly, as she made a painfull grimace, and looked up on her. Sheetha nodded towards Himeko, leaving no words said, knowing her elder pet would understand.

"Hey, hey." Ealinn said, with a soft voice, as she sat down on her knees, in front of Himeko, putting a hand bellow her chin, to raise her eyes to Ealinns. "You don't kneel for me, dear.. When you kneel, I do. We are equal." She said, with a soft voice, staying sitting upon her knees, as long as Himeko would, smileing. Sheetha smiled, and put a hand on Ealinns head, gently strokeing her hair, as Ealinns expretion turned deeply happy. "Thats a good girl.. Both of you." Sheetha said, moveing a hand to Himeko, gently scraching her ear as she giftet her a smile as well. "Now, you two get to know each other, I have some appointments I need to take care of." She said, and padded both of their heads, turning around on her heals. Her tail stroked both of their cheeks as she left, Ealinn smileing widely, as her eyes followed her Mistress. "Yes Mistress." She replied, before looking back to Himeko. She tilted her head slightly, raising one ear in curiosity again. She sat silent for a while, before she rose up on her feet, offering a hand for Himeko. "Come.. I'll show you around.." She said, with a bright smile. The channeling Warlocks, stopped their spell, and all walked towards the exit, with no words muttered, or no eyes sent, faces shrouded behind their hoods.

Himeko had never been in a place such as fancy as this one before, she had only heard of places such as these. She continued to watch Ealinn with curiosity as the woman continued to eye her and lick her lips while grinning. Does this woman fancy me as well? She thought as she continued to question to herself as to why this Night Elf turned to the dark arts, she had never heard of a Night Elf who walked in the shadows of pure darkness, not until now. The vine was still deep inside of her vagina and trying to keep her cool was fairly easy since it wasn't vibrating inside of her at the moment. The woman moved her ears just like Himeko, which she knew full well it was an elven trait, something even the Night Elves had in common with the rest of the elves. When she knelt down to Ealinn she saw her surprised look on her face and then saw her mistress bite the woman's ear, as if in a punishing way. They both dropped down instantly as the woman made a painful grimace look on her face.

Her mistress nodded towards her and then she felt the woman was near her and then lifting her chin up and speaking to her. "We are... Equal?" She asked as she looked at the woman in the eyes and her ears drooped down slightly as the other elf was sitting on her knees as well. Her mistress placed a hand on Ealinn's head and stroked her hair gently and Himeko saw happiness spread on her face. Hearing her mistress say they were both good girls made her happy and then she felt her mistresses hand against her ear as her mistress gently scratched it, causing her to blush and both her ears to twitch. "Yes mistress." She replied when her head was patted as well and then watched her mistress leave before turning her attention back to Ealinn. They sat there in silence for a bit before the woman got to her feet and offered her hand to Himeko and then spoke. Taking her hand Himeko nodded and got up. "Okay then. Thank you." She replied as she followed Ealinn, she watched the other Warlocks as they had stopped channeling their spell and was now walking towards the exit without a word. She couldn't see their faces for they were covered with their hoods. She looked around and noticed paintings and a lot of bizarre furniture she had never seen before, it was as if she was in a different plane or something. "Your home is lovely... But some of these things... I've never seen before. What are they if you don't mind me asking?" She asked as curiosity was starting to spark in her again now.

Back
Top Bottom