Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure" he said with his normal almost snoby tone, soon changing to a normal tone of voice
"I think that would be just splendid dear" he said smiling

Observing his reactions, she looked at him, smiling. It was really obvious that he didn't have much experience with women. Even now after she said that she is fine with the staring, he seems ashamed of it and not able to give her a clear answer. But that wasn't so bad. She was sure that he like them.

Rachel was a bit disappointed when he confirmed that he swimming shorts. She had considered another option if he didn't have any bathing clothes. Not to mention that he was wearing them already, so he didn't have to change. But it was to be expected.

She went back into the pool, then turned around to Cameron. "Well then," she said, "take off your shirt and shoes and come in! The water is really pleasant."

Nyarly said:
Observing his reactions, she looked at him, smiling. It was really obvious that he didn't have much experience with women. Even now after she said that she is fine with the staring, he seems ashamed of it and not able to give her a clear answer. But that wasn't so bad. She was sure that he like them.

Rachel was a bit disappointed when he confirmed that he swimming shorts. She had considered another option if he didn't have any bathing clothes. Not to mention that he was wearing them already, so he didn't have to change. But it was to be expected.

She went back into the pool, then turned around to Cameron. "Well then," she said, "take off your shirt and shoes and come in! The water is really pleasant."

Cameron swallowed nervously as he watched Rachel climb into the water, unable to help staring as her breasts seemed to lift in the water, moving slightly despite the tight bikini. "O-oh um...r-right..." Cameron nodded slightly, slowly and carefully slipping his shoes off, carefully setting them aside out of habit, then slowly removing his shirt, showing off a rather plain physique, though no excess weight. The shirt was stuck on his head for a moment when it caught on his glasses, but a little careful wiggle and the shirt was carefully joining his shoes on the floor.

Once he was in just his shorts and glasses, Cameron carefully got into the pool, looking up at Rachel's face and smiling lightly. "The water really is nice..."

Rachel watched him undress. He wasn't very muscular or athletic, but he wasn't chubby either. And really, the plainness fit better to him. Not that this was a bad thing. Yes, Rachel liked what she saw. And she wouldn't mind seeing more...

"Indeed," she replied. "So Cameron, why exactly did you come here? Since you are not good with people one would think that you avoid such events. Did you come here to meet nice girls like me?"

In that case, he would be lucky. Granted, he was lucky either way. Rachel leaned back against the edge of the pool, arching her back a bit. Her breasts sticked noticeably out of the water and it nearly seemed that they float on it.

Tina took king by the hand and led him to a dressing room. She closed the curtain but she knew they was alone. "Now tell me king what do you want to know about me ". She was sitting very close to him.

Nyarly said:
Rachel watched him undress. He wasn't very muscular or athletic, but he wasn't chubby either. And really, the plainness fit better to him. Not that this was a bad thing. Yes, Rachel liked what she saw. And she wouldn't mind seeing more...

"Indeed," she replied. "So Cameron, why exactly did you come here? Since you are not good with people one would think that you avoid such events. Did you come here to meet nice girls like me?"

In that case, he would be lucky. Granted, he was lucky either way. Rachel leaned back against the edge of the pool, arching her back a bit. Her breasts sticked noticeably out of the water and it nearly seemed that they float on it.

"Oh...well..." Cameron laughed nervously when she asked why he had come here. He couldn't exactly tell her the truth, that his parents had more or less dragged him out of the house and into the car, then thrown him out when they had heard about a party going on. He'd sound like nothing more than a little kid! "Well I...just thought....it'd be nice to be around other people is all..." He did his best to grin, but the sight of her breasts sticking out a little more and floating on the surface of the water, he couldn't help staring openly for a few moments, before somehow managing to tear his eyes away, mostly anyway, still looking out of the corner of his vision. "H-h-how about you....?"

"Is that so..."

Somehow, there seemed to be something off about his explanation. But Rachel decided not to dig deeper. She smiled when he stared at her breasts, this time not so subtly It seemed that he really to a liking to them.

"Me, I just like such things," she answered. "Bathing in pool, wearing a nice swimsuit. Maybe meeting a cute boy or girl. Well, I was pretty successful in that regard." Thinking a bit what she should say next, she continued: "So, I guess you don't have much experience with women?"

Nyarly said:
"Is that so..."

Somehow, there seemed to be something off about his explanation. But Rachel decided not to dig deeper. She smiled when he stared at her breasts, this time not so subtly It seemed that he really to a liking to them.

"Me, I just like such things," she answered. "Bathing in pool, wearing a nice swimsuit. Maybe meeting a cute boy or girl. Well, I was pretty successful in that regard." Thinking a bit what she should say next, she continued: "So, I guess you don't have much experience with women?"

Cameron was rather relieved she didn't pry further into his explanation. He knew he hadn't made it sound convincing but...well...there was no way he could tell her the truth....god she'd just laugh at him....to think....his parents had forced him to come here. "O-oh....." Successful in that regard? What regard did she mean? Bathing in a pool? Wearing a nice swimsuit? Well....she was right about that. Meeting a cute boy or girl? She must've been referring to someone else earlier.

"Oh....well....no not really..." Cameron shook his head slightly, rather glad she had noticed that...it would perhaps make things slightly less awkward if she knew he was a nervous wreck around pretty women. "I....don't get out much I suppose..."

Rachel still wondered a bit about his explanation why he was here. Well, maybe she would be able to get a more truthful answer later. It didn't seem that Cameron understood what she meant. But considering his apparent lack of confidence it was no wonder.

"Thought so," she answered. "Well, it is rather obvious. But I think it's kind of cute actually." Rachel wondered what she should do. She had a certain... interest in him, but wasn't sure how far she should go. Or even how she should proceed. But she was curious how he would react if she went more forward. "But," she then said, "you do have an interest in girls, do you? Ever thought of... having sex?"

Nyarly said:
Rachel still wondered a bit about his explanation why he was here. Well, maybe she would be able to get a more truthful answer later. It didn't seem that Cameron understood what she meant. But considering his apparent lack of confidence it was no wonder.

"Thought so," she answered. "Well, it is rather obvious. But I think it's kind of cute actually." Rachel wondered what she should do. She had a certain... interest in him, but wasn't sure how far she should go. Or even how she should proceed. But she was curious how he would react if she went more forward. "But," she then said, "you do have an interest in girls, do you? Ever thought of... having sex?"

"An interest in girls? Well I-" Cameron's sentance was cut off when she rather bluntly asked him if he had thought of having sex, his face immediately turning a bright shade of crimson as blood rushed to his head. How could he answer that? Any answer he thought of made him sound like a complete pervert, but then again if she didn't mind him oggling her chest then....well...and besides, if he said No then he would be an obvious liar. "I um....well...of course I have...I mean....everyone has right? There can't be anyway who hasn't thought of it at least once...." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. And of course now that she had put the idea in his head he was indeed thinking about sex.....more specifically, with her.

His reaction was pretty much what she expected. Quite a shy virgin, completely inexperienced. Well, that could change pretty soon...

However, at least he didn't deny having sexual thoughts. Some guys like him would deny it, no matter what, as if it were a bad thing. Or as if it were a believable claim. Cameron was smarter than that.

"Indeed," Rachel said with a nod, "me, I also like to think of sex and that pretty often. But..." She looked at him with a rather mischievous smile. "...there is something more than thinking about sex. That is actually doing it." She went a bit closer to him, still smiling, and gently laid a hand on his cheek. "And I'm sure that you would like to learn that for yourself..."

Marcus got back into the party after a disastrous false start and decided to sit back and relax in the sun and see if any cute girls walked by.

Diana walked up to the house that was suposedly having a party. She had heard some about the host, Taylor. And also about the part itself. She smirked a bit-today she was feeling rather, not so much naughty, but hot. She knew she could pick up at least one guy, and he would be blown away. As she neared the house, it was obbvious a party was going on in the back. she walked up to the back gate and slipped in by the door. she didnt want to invite herself in but she didnt know if she would be heard knocking or not.

ladypunk said:
Diana walked up to the house that was suposedly having a party. She had heard some about the host, Taylor. And also about the part itself. She smirked a bit-today she was feeling rather, not so much naughty, but hot. She knew she could pick up at least one guy, and he would be blown away. As she neared the house, it was obbvious a party was going on in the back. she walked up to the back gate and slipped in by the door. she didnt want to invite herself in but she didnt know if she would be heard knocking or not.

Marcus saw a girl sneak in and was intrigued. Covert entry; nice. He liked what he saw, and walked over to her.
"Afternoon" he said. "I'm Marcus".

dragonthingy said:
Marcus saw a girl sneak in and was intrigued. Covert entry; nice. He liked what he saw, and walked over to her.
"Afternoon" he said. "I'm Marcus".

Diana smiled and nodded. "im Diana" she said. "its nice to meet you Marcus."
Diana was wearing a hot pink and black bikini with a loose bathing suit cover. She heard it was a pool party, and by the looks of it, she was dressed approprietly. Diana walked in confedently, seeming not to notice the nude people around. She called back to Marcus, "Im getting a drink, care to join?"

ladypunk said:
Diana smiled and nodded. "im Diana" she said. "its nice to meet you Marcus."
Diana was wearing a hot pink and black bikini with a loose bathing suit cover. She heard it was a pool party, and by the looks of it, she was dressed approprietly. Diana walked in confedently, seeming not to notice the nude people around. She called back to Marcus, "Im getting a drink, care to join?"

Marcus smiled."Of course" he said and followed her, taking a good look at her ass before standing next to her. He began to undress her with his eyes and imagine what sh was like naked; glorious he suspected.

dragonthingy said:
Marcus smiled."Of course" he said and followed her, taking a good look at her ass before standing next to her. He began to undress her with his eyes and imagine what sh was like naked; glorious he suspected.

"Hey! chill!" Diana said with a smile s she slapped his hand away. "not so fast. i said i was gettting a drink." she giggled and turned to the man giving drinks and said "I'll have 2 shots of...i dont know. suprise us." she gave him a wink and turned back to marcus. "you drink right?" She giggled again. Diana could tell this was some of an eager man. she wondered what fun she could give him today. But as always she liked to take it....somewhat slow. feel out the man. tease him a bit. she sat next to him, looking at at him, waiting for him to say something first.

ladypunk said:
"Hey! chill!" Diana said with a smile s she slapped his hand away. "not so fast. i said i was gettting a drink." she giggled and turned to the man giving drinks and said "I'll have 2 shots of...i dont know. suprise us." she gave him a wink and turned back to marcus. "you drink right?" She giggled again. Diana could tell this was some of an eager man. she wondered what fun she could give him today. But as always she liked to take it....somewhat slow. feel out the man. tease him a bit. she sat next to him, looking at at him, waiting for him to say something first.

"I drink, sure" he said as the man gave them their drinks. "Thanks", he said, being polite. He turned back to Diana and downed his shot, before smiling back at Diana. "Did you want to go swimming later?" he asked.

((Revival? Maybe? Worth a try..))

Matthew double-checked the address his friend told him to meet him at. A pool party, going to be amazing. The extensive use of hyperbole in the description of this party piqued Matthew's interest. Entering the back gate, he looked around. He couldn't see his friend anywhere... Nor did he notice some of the other activities going on. Deciding to wait, Matthew sat in a plastic chair at a table and kicked off his sandals, observing the scene.

Mathew parked his car outside, he glanced around with his ice like eyes as he walked to the front door, guesing the party already started. he opened the doors and walked inside, he wore black pants with a simple gray shirt, his jacket was black with desins on the arms and a blood red star on its back that looked like it was bleeding.

Grant stepped out of his small Porsche 911, putting the keys in his shorts pocket. He caouldn't really believe he'd gotten invited to a party. He shook his head, his wire-rimmed blue glasses resting on his head. The music was loud, and he'd seen another person walking through the back gate. He followed suite, seeing people in tand around the pool. He shivered slightly as his eyes passed over what some people were doing. He sat in a lawn chair, pulling a small bottle of water from his pocket. He looked at the other two guys there, noting instantly how much his skin stood out. Almost everyone here had a normal color. He sighed, taking a long drink. He ran his hand through his hair, wondering how many other people would be here. He kept his sneakers on, and the poor boy looked wound up tighter than a steel spring. He looked ready to run at the first sign of any of the jocks from school. He shook his head, trying to calm himself, but failing. He still looked as jumpy as a rabbit.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=6434

Conner idley glanced about the place, a lit cigarette glowing in the pale light. Well the party certainly wasn't lame, he mused. Everyone was hooking up. People he knew, or knew about, god this place was ripe for gossip at school the next day. He hadn't dressed for the occasion, figured he would just get fucked up and socialize. He had to admit some of the girls were hiding alot under their clothes during the day. He inhaled the last drag of the cigarette, flicking it into the grass as he decided to see who all was here. He swiped a beer up as he walked, his ulterior motive was to find the liqour. He really did feel out of the equation, with his black and purple high tops, black slacks, and a pretty stylin' purple button up shirt. He even had a black cadet's hat on. And here's all these people in shorts and 'kini's.

(It'd be cool if a few of you posted as if our characters had a history.)

(something like this?)

The boy looked around nervously, nearly jumping out of his skin when he saw the darkly-clad kid from school. He looked away quickly, hoping to god that he would go unnoticed by him. He was still trying to piece together the shattered remains of his model P-51 Mustang.
Of course, with his luck, Conner would've probably already seen him. He felt the hair on the back of his neck rise, then sighed in relief as he realized he shouldn't be worrying. He didn't have anything that was breakable, just a couple twenty's and a few singles. He sat back in his chair, seemingly changing personalities. He was breathing easier, he was relaxed, calm. He glanced at Conner again, a tingle running up his spine. Maybe he was cooler out of school, maybe he was a bigger prick. He shrugged, readjusting his glasses before opting to slide them up on his head. Things on the other side of the pool were a little fuzzy, but other than that was fine. Grant put his hand behind his head, reclining on the chair and observing the crowd when his eyes caught something interesting. Someone was wearing a jacket with a bloodred star on it. He chuckled, still shy about talking to anyone. He shrugged again, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"Is that Grant?!" He raised one hand in the air as a gesture. With a curt man-nod he made his way over. Obvlious entirely that he was actually trying to be avoided. "Where's the bathroom at in this joint?" he chuckled, extending his hand out shake. A certain mellow charm was about his character. It really couldn't honestly say that his brain was fried at his age. "I heard about this party man, looks hooty tooty. Anyone else here?" He looked out at the scene once more. The place was certainly busy. Wow! Look at this place! He found himself returning smiles, nods, the odd point and an occasional wave as people passed him by. Oh god, he should not have shown up stoned; especially since he really wasn't sure who all was there. Any psycho's? HE laughed out loud at the thought. At this moment, with this life of the party, he was certain that nothing could go wrong for the rest of the night... Although that is how his worst nights usually started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom