Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(thanks )
She then tossed the binki aside next to the pool and put her drink down and got into the pool naked. she thought people were all having sex nothing wrong with skinny dipping. she looked over at Marcus were she had left him.

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
A moan that sounded sexy and almost beautiful rang from Manas throat at her nipples being bitten. With her free hand she put her hand upon Rihan soft back, nails digging lightly.

Rhian moaned out loudly as she fucked her so hard and so deep. "Fuck.." she moaned out, closing her eyes tightly. After a few minutes, she was crying out and cumming hard deep inside of her. "Ah...ah..." she whispered, looking down at her, their breasts pressed tight against each other.

Manas body stilled almost immediatly, tired even though she had done little work. Leaning up she kissed Rihan tenderly on the lips. Then wigging out from beneath thegil she grabbed her clothes and headed to a random bathroom shower. Just in case she swallowed a pregnancy pill before getting in and cleaning her vagina throughly.
Finally she exited the shower and dressed in a pink bikini with black polka dots and then went back out to the pool.

Tina was still skinny dipping in the pool. Her naked body all wet and looking hot. she was making her breasts bounce up and down. she looked around the pool for some more action for watching all the others have fun made her want more. she wished she had not ran from Marcus like she did for she could have slept with him.

Smiling he got an awkward feeling. He didn't want to break his forced abcence on what appeared to be someones sex pal. He wanted to have his own buddy. "I'll pass, sorry!" he yelled over. He dove into the pool, not before stripping first. Then made his way to a corner, waiting and eager for some fun.

Tina Saw the Boy get into the pool naked. He Washington hot. She swam Iberdrola to him saying "hey there".

wildkat said:
Tina Saw the Boy get into the pool naked. He Washington hot. She swam Iberdrola to him saying "hey there".

"That's my line." he said raising an eyebrow he said "I couldnt help but notice how cute you are." Getting out of corner he swam up real close, though not quite touching her. "Tell me, am I to close?"

After a while of sucking, Alicia pulled Sam's liength out of her mouth, and started stroking it. Sam pulled his dick out of Alicia's hand, and moved around to her rear. Sam started fucking Alicia, forcing her to moan and groan loudly.

Tina let out a giggle and said "are you"? she did not move away or shove him away. she instead moved her head closer to his like she was going to kiss him but stopped inches away from his lips and said "I think i can see you better now ". she teased him.

Smiling, he was beginning to feel exited being this close to her. "Pardon me, but I believe you..." and he took those next few inches and kissed Tina. After a few long seconds he backed off and finished, "... you taste as good as you look." He had hoped he hadnt jumped the gun like that other dude. He just couldn't help it. She was to damn cute.

Loki walked down to the pool. He could see that he was somewhat late. The party had already gotten started without him. He could hear music blaring over to his left but he chose to ignore it for the moment. He sat down by the pool and dangled his feet into the water in front of him. He was not wearing a shirt. This shown off his tan, muscular figure. He then looked down at the water and pushes aside his shoulder length, straight jet-black hair.

Rachel sat near the pool, wearing a light blue bikini, that accentuated her curves, especially her ample breasts and her shapely butt, nicely. So far, the party was very nice and Rachel was glad that she got invited. She didn't do much else than watching the others, but that alone was quite entertaining. Still, she figured just shouldn't sit aside the whole day, so she stood up and slowly went into the pool. She sighed softly as she felt the cool water against her skin and looked around, watching the others.

mistahbear said:
Smiling, he was beginning to feel exited being this close to her. "Pardon me, but I believe you..." and he took those next few inches and kissed Tina. After a few long seconds he backed off and finished, "... you taste as good as you look." He had hoped he hadnt jumped the gun like that other dude. He just couldn't help it. She was to damn cute.

She was shocked at the kiss but let herself go into it. When he broke it off saying she tasted good she giggled and said "well you taste good yourself mister". she then reached up and pulled him close to her and kissed him with her arm wrapped around his neck.

pleasantly surprised by her kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around her pick her up to him.
While having her so close he couldn't help but have his member rub against her leg. Not that he made any effort to stop it.

Loki had been sitting by the pool for sometime without a word from anyone. He shrugs and figured that most were just busy with other partners. He got up from the pool and walked back towards the bathrooms. There was a low wall by a river overlooking a large city in the distance. He stared off at the scenario and all the lights. He thought of how each light could represent each person in that city. He then took out his cell phone and looked at the time. It was getting late. It must have been a funny sight for most to see. A demon using a cell phone but it happened. He came from a line of demons and vampires which had learned to blend into the world around them. Most thought they were normal and never knew that they were not of the human world.

Dibujo2-2.jpg

Tina let out a moan from it rubbing against her leg. she hang onto him while he hold her. she then noted she was getting wet but said nothing about it.

wildkat said:
Tina let out a moan from it rubbing against her leg. she hang onto him while he hold her. she then noted she was getting wet but said nothing about it.

Hearing her moan gave himself some confidence in what he was doing. He started to kiss her neck as his hand moved down to squeeze her ass. Whilst holding her, he brought her over to the pools wall, with her back to it.

She held onto him but tighter this time and closed her eyes as he was kissing her neck . she let out anther moan as he gave her ass a firm squeeze. she was enjoying this .

Up against the wall, Mike directed Tina's hand to his cock. Wrapping her hand around it, he whispered in ear, "like it?" Before going back to kissing her neck.

She did like it And tildad him yes while stroking his cock. She let out a few more moans before she let him go And pushed him back saying "lets see how you like this " And then she went under and started to suck his cock and coming up for air then going back for more cock.

wildkat said:
She did like it And tildad him yes while stroking his cock. She let out a few more moans before she let him go And pushed him back saying "lets see how you like this " And then she went under and started to suck his cock and coming up for air then going back for more cock.

He loved and let her know. He petted her head and began to thrust a bit. He was very surprised by her talent, and especially at the fact she could do it underwater.

She came up for air again and then said "your turn". she jumped up and sat on the edge of the pool with her legs wide open.

Moving in he said "Looks tasty". Not taking his eyes off of hers he started to like her lips slowly. From top to bottom he licked her, stopping at the end of each journey to give her clitoris a flick. He moved his finger over and just as he was about to insert them into her vagina, he moved down and started to poke her asshole with his index.

She put her hands onto his head and gripped his hair as she let out a string of moans. she loved every bit of what he was doing to her and said "oh yes give me more it feels so good".

Marck McConnic slipped in through the back gate a bit more quietly than some of the others, eyes traveling over the various individuals coupled together and fucking each others brains out. It was quite a show, but not everyone was paired up yet. A girl in a blue bikini caught his eye, standing in the pool by herself.

She seemed to be looking for her own bit of action, and setting down his towel and t-shirt, Mark was eager to see if he was right. He walked over to the pool and slipped into the water right next to her, small waves hitting them as the nearest couple moved around in the water. "Glad I didn't miss all the fun." he said, glancing at Rachel and grinning slightly. "Would be a shame not to join in on some of this." He hoped she was as eager to have some fun as he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom