Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being told that what he was doing was ok, he went further and actually inserted his finger in her ass. He then with his other hand opened her lips up and started to eat her out, slowly and with purpose, mixing with fast and furious.

She was gripping his head with one hand and moaning real loud. she had the other hand behind her holding her up while she arched her back to the pleasure he was giving her. "yes just like that oh it feels so good".

Getting up out of the pool, he laid her down and flipping over so that his nine and a half inch cock was starring her right in the face he continued to eat her out next to the pool.

She took his cock in her hand and started sucking on it while she used her other hand to play with his balls. She was moaning the while time.

After having been sucked on before it only took him a few minutes before he was starting to feel like he was going to explode "Tina, Im... going to..." he said in between his heavy breaths. He could no longer use his tongue, so he moved on to fingering both of her holes hoping to keep up with her talent.

She stopped for a minute and said "go right ahead I'm about to as well so lets cum together". she went right back to what she was doing and moaning from his fingering .

Trying to hold it in as best as he could it took a bit before he couldn't hold it any longer. In response to his urge, he picked up his pace with his fingers, and exploded. Cumming quite a lot more then he generally does, and to know surprise to himself he was just about as hard as ever.

She took all of his cum in her mouth and swallowed it all and sucked off any residue on his cock. She then let a scream as she came as well . she then said "your good and you taste great and your still hard what can we do about that "? she knew what she could do but she wanted to see where he was going to take this.

Getting off of her, he smiled as she asked what they were going to do about his hard-on. "Well, seeing as you speak so highly of our time together, I say we continue our exchange inside." Standing up he gestured her to lead the way, "I know it matters not where we go because they are still going to hear me make you scream, but I feel like I want to be alone with you."

She smirked and said " you make me scream well i shall put you to the test ". She took him by the hand and led him to a changing room on the girls side.

Being led to the changing room, he then took control and put her hands up against the wall, making her back arch a bit he poked at her entrance with his cock. "So my little love, give me the word." He started to prod her but not letting it enter even a little bit.

She felt him push her against the wall and poke and prod her pussy but not go in. "Go ahead put it inside of see if you can make me scream " she told him.

Cameron sighed as he looked at the house, rubbing his head. What was he doing here? How had he even ended up here? He wasn't the kind of guy that went to parties...he would normally much rather just spend time at home studying rather than partying. But....well somehow his parents had found out there was going to be a party and had more or less insisted he go, driving him over and practically throwing him out of the car and driving off, leaving the poor boy stood infront of the house in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Well.....maybe someone here can give me a ride home or something...."

With a sigh, Cameron rubbed his head and adjusted his glasses, moving towards the open gate at the side of the house to head around to the pool in the back yard, slowly and shyly glancing around once he got there.

As she was enjoying herself, watching the others, Rachel noticed a new boy arriving. She didn't think that she ever saw him before, but she saw that he was pretty cute, especially with his glasses. But he also appeared lonely and somewhat out-of-place. On top of that, he seemed to avoid the pool, instead going to the backyard. Wasn't he good with other people? Or didn't he want to be here?

Whatever it was, Rachel couldn't bear the thought of leaving him alone like this. She climbed out of the pool, the water trickling down her wet body, and went over to him. When she got close to him, she gave him a warm smile.

"Hello!" she greeted him. "I never saw you before, did you just arrive here?"

Nyarly said:
As she was enjoying herself, watching the others, Rachel noticed a new boy arriving. She didn't think that she ever saw him before, but she saw that he was pretty cute, especially with his glasses. But he also appeared lonely and somewhat out-of-place. On top of that, he seemed to avoid the pool, instead going to the backyard. Wasn't he good with other people? Or didn't he want to be here?

Whatever it was, Rachel couldn't bear the thought of leaving him alone like this. She climbed out of the pool, the water trickling down her wet body, and went over to him. When she got close to him, she gave him a warm smile.

"Hello!" she greeted him. "I never saw you before, did you just arrive here?"

Cameron hadn't been paying too much attention to the girl that had been approaching him, just assuming she was going to be walking past him, ignoring him if she even noticed him at all, so when she spoke directly to him he was rather surprised, and it showed. "A-ah...oh um....yes I just arrived..." He nodded lightly in response to her question, daring a quick glance at the girl before looking away. She was gorgeous....the way the bikini clung to her body, the way that the water glistened on her skin....wow....why was a girl like this speaking to a guy like him. "Oh um....I'm...Cameron..." He awkwardly raised a hand as if offering it to shake.

KING's parents put him a the side walk next to the house and drove away quickly, he knew what they wer going to do. "Really?" he said walkking up to the house with the same stupid lazy look on his face as he went to the door

Rachel chuckled a bit at his reaction. He probably didn't talk to girls like her often. And also wasn't used to seeing them so close and lightly dressed. But it didn't seem that he disapproved of her appearance.

"It's nice to meet you, Cameron," Rachel replied, still smiling, and accepted the offer to shake his hand. "You aren't good with people, are you? But you really shouldn't be alone when on a party. It's more fun with more people. So why don't we both go to the pool and I keep you company?"

Rachel didn't have anything else to do and having such a cute boy around her promised to be a lot of fun.

Nyarly said:
Rachel chuckled a bit at his reaction. He probably didn't talk to girls like her often. And also wasn't used to seeing them so close and lightly dressed. But it didn't seem that he disapproved of her appearance.

"It's nice to meet you, Cameron," Rachel replied, still smiling, and accepted the offer to shake his hand. "You aren't good with people, are you? But you really shouldn't be alone when on a party. It's more fun with more people. So why don't we both go to the pool and I keep you company?"

Rachel didn't have anything else to do and having such a cute boy around her promised to be a lot of fun.

"Oh...well....no I'm not really...." Cameron nodded slightly when she asked him about not being good with people...she had hit the nail right on the head there...he was terrible with people, even people he knew. Still, here this incredible girl was stood talking to him and asking to keep him company by the pool....how could he refuse? "S-sure...." He nodded slightly, glancing up at her face for a brief moment, smiling lightly before glancing away, though as he did so his eyes couldn't help but linger on her bikini clad chest just for a moment. But then what guy wouldn't?

Tina had just came out of the shower and noticed king and walked over to him her binki all dry. she said "hey there the name is Tina what is yours". she had slept with two guys sense she had been and could not stop being at the orgy party for she becoming addicted to sex.

"KING my dear" he replied not paying full atention, yet trying to look like he wasn't deep in his own thoughts, he wasn't the to fall for many girls but he hadn't even walked in the door and he already saw a nice looking girl

Again, Rachel chuckled. His reaction was just too cute. But that fitted well to him.

She noticed the looks he gave her chest. Of course, she wasn't surprised. Her breasts weren't exactly small and tended to attract stares. Normally, they are more overt, though. But she didn't mind, she even enjoys it when someone, she was interested in, did that. Just as now.

"Then it's decided!" Rachel said. She took Cameron's hand and led him to the pool. "Oh, and you can look at them. I wouldn't wear such a bikini if I minded people staring at my breasts. Do you like them?" When they finally arrived, she let go of his hand, turned around to him and asked: "Do you actually have swimming trunks?"

"ugh, please tell me what type of party this is again miss" he said sheeply trying not to stare at her breasts

Nyarly said:
Again, Rachel chuckled. His reaction was just too cute. But that fitted well to him.

She noticed the looks he gave her chest. Of course, she wasn't surprised. Her breasts weren't exactly small and tended to attract stares. Normally, they are more overt, though. But she didn't mind, she even enjoys it when someone, she was interested in, did that. Just as now.

"Then it's decided!" Rachel said. She took Cameron's hand and led him to the pool. "Oh, and you can look at them. I wouldn't wear such a bikini if I minded people staring at my breasts. Do you like them?" When they finally arrived, she let go of his hand, turned around to him and asked: "Do you actually have swimming trunks?"

Cameron smiled lightly when Rachel took his hand and led him towards the pool, then blinked when she mentioned looking at them. Looking at them? What did she mean? Though it was soon made obvious, a blush coming onto his face and a slight squeak escaping his lips. "I...I um....th-that is I....y-yes I like....I mean..." He didn't know what to say. Every possible response that went through Cameron's head was accompanied by a mental image of her slapping him. "Oh...um...I....yes....my shorts...." Cameron's shorts were meant for swimming in so fortunately he was well prepared for a dip in the pool. Well, besides still wearing his shirt anyway.

"Nice to meet you king my name is Tina and it seems this is one wild party were people sleep with each other it would make this a sex orgy party". she smiled at him and said "want to go somewhere where we can talk alone".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom