Snape's "Draco-Sitting" Job

"Ah!" Harry yelped, feeling his clothes disappear with a woosh. "B-But...I'm not my father!"

The boy shrunk down a bit, uncomfortable in the shadow of Severus. "Please keep those on." he said firmly, both hands shielding between his pale legs. "If you think this is some kind of joke..."

Severus sneered down at Harry, unzipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor. "This is no joke, Mr. Potter. I don't ever joke around with students who misbehave."

He grabbed the brunette's hands, holding them above his head so he could get a better look at the boy's body. "You will soon learn I don't tolerate pranks being played on me. I had enough of that when I was a student."

Harry wiggled in Snape's grasp, trying to turn himself away from view. His cheeks weren't the only pink tinged area.
"C-Can't I just...d-do extra homework Professor...?" the boy suggested nervously, his dark hair falling over his green eyes in messy tendrils.

Severus shook his head, pressing against the boy's body. "No you can't. I have decided that this will be your punishment, and you will accept it."

Holding the Gryffindor's wrists with one hand, he reached to move the boy's hair from his eyes, noticing for the first time that his eyes matched those of his mother's exactly. A small voice in the back of mind was telling him not to go through it with it, but his hatred for the boy's father was too great to be stopped. "Just relax and it will all be over before you know it."

He moved a bit so he could lift the boy up, then pinned him against the door, his erect cock pressing against Harry's ass.

"No!" Harry protested, his eyes widening as he was lifted up. He couldn't believe this. No way this was happening. Harry grit his teeth and glared at the man, trying to act brave. He could feel Snape's arousal pressing against him and did the exact opposite of relax. He tensed as hard as he could, shaking his head meanwhile.

"No." he refused, eyes shut tight.

The look on Harry's face made Severus hesitate a moment, and he loosened his hold on the boy's hands. He never would have done this to Lily, and he couldn't believe he'd almost done it to her son. Setting him down, he turned and started dressing again. "Get out Mr. Potter. If you ever try another prank on me again, I won't be so forgiving next time."

Once he was dressed, he went into his office and shut the door behind him.

Harry hastily tugged his clothes, his robe and tie askew. "Yes Sir.." he nodded, his eyes wide as he left the classroom. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head as he went down the hall, trying to accept recent events. Had that really just happened...? The strain against his underwear confirmed this. He hadn't really gotten turned on by that...right?

By the next day, though his "detention" had proved to be a bit odd, Harry was back to making trouble. While he was supposed to be in Charms class, he was slinking around the private Potion's storeroom, trying to find a bottle of lacewing flys. If he did it quick, Snape might have been too busy teaching class to catch him.

Severus might have been teaching class, but with his private storeroom connected to his classroom, he could hear when someone was in there. When he heard jars being moved in the room, he instructed the students to keep working and got up to go see who was going through his potion ingredients. "Mr. Potter! You better have a good explanation as to why you are in here."

Severus walked over to where Harry was standing, checking to see what had been taken. "Sleepwalking, in the middle of the day, Mr. Potter? And with your eyes open. Why do I find that hard to believe. You can put the lacewings back. You don't need them in my class for a while yet."

Back
Top Bottom