Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: New Generations; Restart [Needs players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, screw it. I can't be bothered with Blue Moon anymore. A ton of the people constantly disappear after they promise they'll do the RP's they've promised like fifty times then come back with something like 'Sorry, my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandfather's parrot died so we had to do a fifty week surmon' and relative bullcrappery so I just waste my time.

Anyone can take over, I don't care anymore.

Well that isn't any fun. Unfortunately, X-Men is a thing from my past, as I have said before. I haven't got the knowledge to head this up.

Please don't give up! I was planning on posting under you! Unfortunately when I got back to the thread about four other people had posted ahead of me....LOL. Please don't go. :)

No, sorry. I can't any more. It's not this, it's just people do this to me constantly, and being as nine times out of ten I'm doing some weird RP I don't want to do to satisfy somebody else who asked me to do said RP with them and then disappears, comes back and asks me to restart only to do the same thing again. I need a break. I may be back sometime in a few weeks or months, but I doubt it.

Thank you for all the support on the RP and such, and I apologise for wasting your time. G'bye, and I do hope you all have fun, unlike myself.

There were still plenty of people who posted in the role play thread, but you clearly cannot be convinced to stay. I hope that you find what you are looking for elsewhere.

We can still go on with out snowe I think i can take over and approve people if need be i have a good fan based on xmen seen all the movies so far.

I don't think that we'll be able to keep things rolling too smoothly since the figurehead of this thing bailed so early, BUT (and there is always a but) if you still want to try to get something going for a group roleplay, Wildkat then feel free to shoot me a PM. We can stick with the X-Men theme or move to something else if you think it would be better. I'd be happy to help you set something up from scratch (which I honestly believe is our best option since we cannot edit any of Snowe's posts).

Alright, it seems that there is still a bit of interest in this idea so I would be willing to sweep up the pieces and put something together. I'm not too knowledgeable on the current generation of X-Men, as I have said, but I guess that I don't need to considering that this is set in the future. I'll get to work on all of that tomorrow. it's a little late for it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom