Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: New Generations; Restart [Needs players]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Death comes to all men, and eventually everything withers away and dies. This is true for all those known as the 'X-Men', and thus now new generations of crime-fighting Superhero's have risen to protect the Xavier academy and, of course, the world from the dirty grips of evil. But will this be the generation when evil finally triumphs?

Set almost a hundred years after the original X-Men, all known members of both the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants are currently deceased. A new headmaster has taken their place in the mighty footsteps or urm..wheelmarks, of one Charles Francis Xavier, and thus has began to pull the masses of mutants of all creeds, colors and nationalities from around the world to teach and train them to become the best generation of Superhero's the world has ever known!

However, on the other side of the city, a brand new Supervillain has risen to take the place of the mighty Magneto, intent on first destroying the X-Men and then controlling the planet using a device call the Ex-Cerebro, a device created from the original Cerebro machine which, instead of locating the mutants of the world, is used to locate and then brain-wash all those mutants not currently fighting for the X-Men.

The lines of battle have been set, and a new age has begun. Who will win, Good..or Evil. This is..X-Men: Generations.

Template!
Code:
[LEFT][CENTER]
[spoiler][img] INSERT PIC HERE [/img][/spoiler]  Anime-esque if you will.

[b][u][SIZE=4]Personal[/SIZE][/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Code Name:[/b] [Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm ect..]
[b]Age:[/b] No older than 19 for student. No younger than 22 for teacher
[b]Gender:[/b]
[]Power Set:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] Power level;. Epsilon being fresh, untrained mutants while Omega are the stronger. Students -must- be epsilon or delta level. Teachers can be Epsilon to Beta ranges, the Headmaster and leader of the brotherhood are Omega to start, while the co-leader is beta or Alpha.
Epsilon
Gamma
Delta
Beta
Alpha
Omega

[i][b][SIZE=4]Sexual[/SIZE][/b][/i]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Kinks:[/b]
[b]Turn On's:[/b]
[b]Turn Off's:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]

[SIZE=4][i][b]Mental[/b][/i][/SIZE]
[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] What makes the character so special? Are they great at chess, or a great strategist, or a master at seduction?
[b]Flaws:[/b] What makes them so insanely human. Do they have an alchohol problem, or perhaps find sexual frustration far too commonly, or perhaps they cannot perform certain tasks.

[b]Kit:[/b] Does your character have any special kit [items, weapons, gear of any kind] unique to them!? For example, Batmans Batarangs or Nightcrawlers Soulsword? Scare to rank please; Meaning no Epsilon's with Omega-powerful weapons.

[b]What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?:[/b]

[b]Position: [/b]Headmaster/Co-head/BoM Leader/Co-leader/Student/Teacher.[/b]
[/CENTER][/LEFT][/i]

Rules:

T 1: No godmodding, powerplaying, cheating of any kind.

U 2: Be nice to everyone and never, ever act like an ass. Not everyone is as perfect as you, y'know.

R 3: Read the character guide and produce a good profile, thank you. I won't even think of accepting an OP character.

N 4: Please try and be as literate as possible! Give it your all~ Spellcheckers are your friends!

I 5: Please do not purposely cause trouble; People are trying to have fun here!

P 6: Diversify your personality and profile, don't just make some awesome-haired muscle dewd with fire powah and darkness controlz cus everyone else is doing it; I'll simply ask you to edit your character.

-----

Character Guide:

Powers: Superspeed, Superstrength, Flight, Sonic Screams, Duplication, Pyrokinesis [Mental Control of fire and flame], Cryokinesis [Mental control of ice and cold] ect, ect.

Abilities: Peak physical skills [Instant ability to do things only extremely trained athlete and government agents can do], enhanced leaping ability, enhanced hearing, ability to blend into shadows because of natural skin pigmentation, hand-to-hand/gun/tactical combat skills, ect ect.

There is a difference. Please do not try and have more powers by passing them off as abilities.

Code Name: Try and make this at least similar to your powers. For example, my last character was named Iris because her abilities were poison and pheramone based. A guy who creates ultra high-pitched sounds could be called Sonic, or Tone, or a girl could be named Siren or Banshee. It's not hard!

Powersets Taken:

Pyrokenisis: 1/2

Animal Transformation: 0/2

Cryokenisis: 1/2

ESP [Telepathy/TK]: 0/2

Super strength: 0/2

Super Speed: 0/1

Shapeshifting: 2/2

Shadow Control: 1/1

Love/Pheramone Control: 1/2
----

Abilities Taken:

Sleight of Hand : 1/2

Genius Level I.Q: 1/2

Peak Physical Abilities: [Able to jump from the top of a small building without injury, run at speeds equal to a olympic sprinter, pole-vault..ect..ect] 0/2

Heightened strength: [Equal to a bodybuilder at any height.] 0/2

Heightened Senses: [Much stronger eyes, ears, ect. Thus the ability to far more easily sense a hiding person..ya-da ya-da] 2/3

Master of certain amounts of un/armed combat 1/2

Love Spell: 1/1

[I'll add more as powers are taken. ^^]

[[Note: These are -not- the only powers and abilities you may have! Be creative!~]]

----

Shop System;

So! I bet you're thinking 'But I want -more- powers, oh great and awesomecakes lord of us all Snowe!!' Well! I sorted that out for you, how awesome am I!?

For every one-hundred words you post you will get ten points to spend in..'Snowe's Megafuntime Awesome Godly Sexified Rainbowsprinkles X-men One-stop Shop!!!' Or..Snowe's Shop, for short.

Each rank of mutant can only possess a certain amount of powers and abilities, and you will be upgraded to the next rank when I see you worthy of it; When your character does enough in the RP to -deserve- to be stronger.

For every one-hundred [100] words you post in the IC! [I.C] you will receive ten [10] points towards the shop.

Here goes..:

Epsilon:

To start: 1 power, one ability.

Can train up to: 2 powers; One with only MINOR skill. One ability.

----

Delta

To start: 1 power, 2 abilities

Can train up to: 2 powers, 2 abilities

------

Gamma

To start: 2 powers, 1 ability

Can train up to: 2 powers, 3 abilities.

-------

Beta

To Start: 2 Powers, 2 Abilities

Can train up to: 3 powers, 3 abilities.

-----------

Alpha

To Start: 2 Powers, 3 Abilities

Can train up to: 4 Powers, 4 Abilities

----------

Omega

To Start: 3 powers, 4 abilities

Can train up to: 5 powers, 5 abilities, can fully master all. The strongest mutants.

------------

Epsilon: Takes 50 points to receive second power.

Delta: Takes 100 points to learn second power.

Gamma: Takes 50 points for the first ability, and 100 for the second.

Beta: Takes 100 points for the power, and 50 for the ability.

Alpha: Takes 50 points for ability, 100 for first power, 150 for second power.

Omega: Takes 100 points for first power and ability, takes 150 points for second power.

591b.jpg

Personal
Name: Christopher Lake
Code Name: Ember
Powers: Pyrokenesis
Special Abilities: Sleight of hand
Personality: Shy, timid, protective
Level:
Epsilon

Sexual
Sexuality: Straight (though slightly -and I do mean slightly- curious)
Kinks: Cuddling/snuggling, breast play
Turn On's:Similar interests, shyness like his own
Turn Off's:Bdsm, vore, gore,
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: Heightened sense of smell
Flaws: Overly paranoid, trust issues, timid and shyness makes him very submissive.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?:Turnip

Position: Student

SexyAnimeGirls-87.jpg

Personal

Name: Lynnette Love
Code Name: Cherish
Powers: Able to decipher the true feelings of others with or without direct contact, able to link to others telepathically, able to show empathy toward non-mutants, able to mimic emotions and expressions of others, able to decipher truth from lies
Special Abilities: A technique called “Love Spell” is activated whenever Cherish kisses someone. It causes the recipient to temporarily dote on her. The amount of time one spends in this state depends on how attracted he or she is to Cherish. For example, if one simply likes her, the effect wears off in a thirty minutes to an hour. If one’s feelings exceed liking (infatuation or true love), the effect will not wear off for a number of hours.
Personality: Lynnette is kind but often insecure of herself. She believes that her powers will make her unable to find a serious relationship. This doubt has hindered her from actually having any boyfriends. Despite this, she does manage to be highly likeable and has made plenty of friends. Lynnette is naturally sensitive but playfully blames it on her being an empath.
Level: Gamma

Sexual

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Possibly Bi-curious)
Kinks: Dirty Talk, Semi-private areas, Masturbation, Tit-fucking, Fellatio (Blowjobs), Teasing, Persuasion, Dominance (on male’s part), Hot-and-Cold (getting close intentionally and suddenly stopping), Multiple partners
Turn-Ons: Romantic — Whispers in the ear, Soft touches, Caresses, Passion marks, etc.
Non-Romantic — Spanking, Choking, Bullying, Force, etc.
Turn-Offs: Scat, watersports, bestiality, blood, cutting
Crush: No one as of yet.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code: Turnip

Mental

Special Characteristics: As mentioned previously, Lynnette is a sort of telepath.
Flaws: Refuses to let herself get into a meaningful relationship out of fear, which causes her to make bad decisions and participate in risky sexual behavior.

1080244-2885807498_c543a7328e_super.jpg

Personal
Name: Tristan Moore
Code Name: Freeze
Age:18 No older than 19 for student. No younger than 22 for teacher
Powers: The ability to control and make ice
Special Abilities:Master of 2 types of un/armed combat (hand to hand combat, and swordsmanship)
Personality:proud, confident, determined, he is the type of person who knows what wants, which is to get strong and protect those he cares about.
Level: Power level: Epsilon

Sexual
Sexuality:straight
Kinks: various
Turn On's: sweet girls, romance, though sometimes taking a girl with himself in charge
Turn Off's:blood, body products
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: He is considered a though fighter, as well as has a lot of promise to be a leader in the future.
Flaws: He gets overconfident far to easily.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?: Carrot

Position: Student[/b]
undecided​
[/i]

Rules:

Please read the rules. The code is obvious in there, and also read the power guide. Your current special ability is just a side-effect of your power. Special abilities are like..being ale to fight better than usual humans, peak physical attriuted, above-perfect heighsight ect..

Delete all the little its I put in like 'cylops, wolverine ect' and all that please. Finally, Power level needs to be Epsilon. ^^

Another girl is making a character, I'll make mine and then we'll start. ^^

Lucky guys, it'll be three girls and two boys. xD

Might I ask where the role play will take place? I might be interested but I'm not really interested in playing off-site. I already have too many places where I role play as it is. >.>

Mallkior De said:
Might I ask where the role play will take place? I might be interested but I'm not really interested in playing off-site. I already have too many places where I role play as it is. >.>

I think it will be here....as almost all RPs that are created here normally remain in the BM forum.

Template!
Code:

ev_d2_nnk05a.jpg
had to pick a new pic the other one stopped working
Personal
Name:Tonya brown
Code Name: Mystic
Powers:shape shifter can only take on humans and animals but only if she has touched them first . she can't just look at someone and change into their form . She can only stay in a form for like two hours before she is back to her normal form.
Special Abilities:heightened senses
Personality:speaks her mind a big time flirt and very outgoing and likes to fight
Level: Power level;. Epsilon

Sexual
Sexuality:bi sexual
Kinks:dirty talking , tit fucking ,dildos, masturbating, and much more.
Turn On's:men,girls ,and dirty talking to name a few
Turn Off's:Gore ,blood,dead bodies, killing of my character lol
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: She very good at stopping fights and is known to be a very good friend
Flaws: does bad in school and has a bad temper.is a smoker.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?:Turnup

Position: student

Mallkior De said:

Yes, it'll be here, in the group roleplay section. I'm going to ask for a section if we get enough posts.

So, yeah, fill out the template and choose some powers, and we'll get started when you're finished. I hope to see you in-thread~ ^^

--

Now, Wildkat; Shapeshifter is rather vague. Do you only transform into other people, or into absolutely anything? What're the limits please.

Until them, half-accepted. xD

Personal
Name: Jayden Summers
Code Name: Shade
Power Set: Shadow Control
Powers: Shadow Void Control - Shade can dampen the amount of light that illuminates a given area around himself or another person or object that he can see within close proximity to himself. It is also possible for him to mold these areas of shadow into various shapes as well as expand or retract and darken or lighten them once they are created. These areas of dampened light appear as thick clouds of smoke (varying in shade depending on the degree of light that they still contain) from the outside. Anyone inside of the void simply perceives the world in a darkened state as if they were wearing sunglasses of the appropriate level of tint.
Special Abilities: Heightened Senses (Sight and Hearing only) - Shade has undergone special training in self-created low-light scenarios that have forced his eyes and ears to adapt to fighting and maneuvering when visibility is low. As a result, his hearing and eyesight are exceptional.
Personality: Shade has most of the qualities that you might look for in a natural leader. He's confident and self-assured, calm and collected under pressure, boasts an above average intellect, is loyal to the few that he considers friends, and is respectful to just about everyone. The major flaw in his leadership potential is the way that he turns tail and runs when a real fight breaks out. He can also be a bit of a flirt, but he usually acknowledges a girl's boundaries once she has made them clear.
Level: Epsilon

Sexual
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: Shade has a pretty strong interest in BDSM. Outside of his fascination with bondage and all of its sexual cousins, he's a big fan of teasing and foreplay; with or without toys.
Turn On's: Being in Control, Bondage, Rough Play, Mature Women, Strong and Independent Women, Shy Girls
Turn Off's: Bathroom Play, Gore, Smoking, Excess Drinking, Other Substance Abuses
Crush: Currently Noone

Mental
Special Characteristics: Shade is a fantastic cook, a cunning strategist, and he's a master at his favourite combat manoeuvre; retreating.
Flaws: Prior to joining the academy, Shade did not have the best home-life thanks to being visibly mutant. As a result, he can seem aloof at times and it's not uncommon to catch him having conversations with himself. Shade has also been known to take his flirting a touch too far and press boundaries that most girls might consider inappropriate and he can be relatively easy for a girl that he is interested in to string him along.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?: TURNIP

Position: Tutor // Post-Graduate

Before anyone points it out; yes, my character image is my avatar and I acknowledge the sheer lack of creativity there on my part. Finding a nice picture of a shadow manipulator was not an easy task. As for the dark skin and pointy ears, I will direct anyone who asks to Beast and Nightcrawler. Some mutants just look fucked up.

Urm, okay Wildkat. Tbh I was going to let you have free reign of your powers at Epsilon if you had either human shapeshifter or animal shapeshifter, but you won't get that for a while until later now.

Ah well~ Re-accepted. Now I just need to get mine up.

Note for anyone still wondering: We're not closed, I'll accept people all the way through the RP, being as the Academy has new mutants every day.

DOUBLEPOSTURU!

Mallkior, profile is fine now. Accepted~ ^^

We'll wait -one- more day and then I'll put my profile up and make an IC. I just want to make sure nobody is left out

index.php

Personal
Name: William Avergley
Code Name: Who
[]Power Set:[/b]
Powers: Shapeshifting - He can transform into people or creature's he's been lucky enough to see. However, while he gets the animals senses that he becomes, he does not suffer from any illness the people had, nor gain the powers of any mutants he transforms into. He can also only do this when given a minute to focus, so the appearance of the person/animal will be replaced with his by re-configuring the atoms in his chemical makeup, making him into the said creature/person on an atomic scale as well as physically.
Special Abilities: Genius Level I.Q.
Personality: He is a rather silent-type, but is open to talk when spoken to. His solace attitude, and read-a-book design are the perfect look for the genius Xmen that he is. He displays persistence, resolve, and undying support for the team. However, he is quite of an animal in the bed, having multiple inner-problems with himself.
Level: Epsilon

Sexual
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Kinks: Dirty Talking, Foreplay, Group Sex, etc.
Turn On's: Titfucking, Spanking, and Public Scenes.
Turn Off's: Scat, Vore, Violence
Crush: Nobody as of yet.

Mental
Special Characteristics: His high intelligence transcends that of a normal man, so he even has greater knowledge on women, including how to seduce them. This proves to be his greatest quality, showing how knowledgeable his mind has become.
Flaws: He is afraid of commitment, and has an uncontrollable sexual desire at certain times. His powers don't make it any easy for everyone else. However, both his powers and his desires are to be controlled better at the new Xavier Institute. Hopefully.

Kit: Being a shapeshifter, he has a pair of gauntlets that provide an assassin's blade, that are redone with each transformation he could make. This simply means they are resized, or could appear on him at times he may not 'appear' to have them.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?: TURNIPS

Hey, sorry about being kind of late. I was pretty busy, anyway, I had an idea of a character, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. Would it be alright if I made something like a Hulk character, where my guy can morph into a large beast character, but at will. I'll make side effects so that he won't be overpowered.

Sure. That's fine as long as it has it's notable flaws.

Hint for players: Just editted in a spoiler for IMG, so just edit that onto where it says

Percy-Albert2.jpg

Human form
arishock.png

Beast form (without the armor and stuff)
Personal
Name: Adrian Stone
Code Name: Ogre
Power: Transforms into a large beast through will. His form gives him super strength. The downside is that he has limited control before he goes berserk and it puts a huge strain on his body.
Special Abilities: After training his body for years to try and control his powers, he already is more powerful than normal humans. He is also a master swordsman, having two large swords with him. He can only wield one in his human form, but can easily wield both when he is in his beast form.
Personality: He's friendly, trustworthy, he fights to protect his friends, but he's a little afraid to let people get too close to him, in case he goes berserk and hurts someone. The only problem is that he has a weakness for pretty girls.
Power level: epsilon

Sexuality
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: Talking dirty, tit fucking, risk of getting caught, anal (giving)
Turn on's: cute girls, flirting, moaning
Turn off's: anal (receiving), scat, watersports, vore, any more nasty things I can think of.

Mental
Special Characteristics: A very likable person, very few enemies (when he's not in his beast form)
Flaws: He can be a bit too sensitive at times, afraid to hurt his friends. Also, as I said before, his powers put a huge strain on his body, so he feels very weak at times.

Kit: Carries two large swords with him, only able to wield one in his human form, but can flail both around in his beast form.

What's the secret vegetable code?!: turnip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom