Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: New Generations; Restart [Needs players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Facepalm* What..exactly is a dude ranch? I'm not even sure that's a thing. xD

And my character will most likely be female so..

Darkness, a few things: You can't be Gamma as a student, read the rules and put the real code in, you only get one power increase during the transformation [Strength] so no increased speed or endurance.

Either a majority of a group is males, or entirely made up of males. I was just making a light joke. :D

Oic. Well, there's only like..three more males.

Go find some females. *prods* xD

Well I'm glad to see that quite a few people have taken interest in this group RP idea. How many of us will stay for a good, long role play will yet to be seen but this is a promising sign.

So how are we coming along in the ready department? I think we've definitely got enough people as soon as Snowe is done with her profile.

434491-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personal
Name: Alexandria de los Santos
Code Name: Razor
Power Set:Control over air and oxygen and control over the pressure of this two things.
Powers:Element Manipulation
Special Abilities:She is able to smell the air hundreds of feet around her making her able to smell enemies or ambushes.
Personality:She is the type of woman that you can depend on for your deepest darkest secrets. She is a well known mutant at the school but she never uses her powers unless it’s necessary to do so making her the center for pranks from the students. She is a cheerful woman who loves to have fun and loves her students to death. She would risk whatever she has to in order to protect her students and fellow teachers. When it comes to sexual relationships that is her weak point. She goes weak on the knees whenever a sexual encounter is formed making her to run for the door and get out of there. She is afraid of not pleasing her partner and because of that she had very little sexual encounters on her life.
Level: Beta

Sexual
Sexuality:Bisexual
Kinks:She loves good rough sex, she is a bit shy when it comes to sexual stuff so that hasn’t allowed her to have much sex. She is just bad with men. However when she actually has a sexual encounter she would do her best to please her partner, whatever means necessary.
Turn On's: Reading, Singing, Swimming.
Turn Off's:Rude people, Snakes (phobia), closed spaces.
Crush:N/A

Mental
Special Characteristics: She is a very good singer, her voice is able to hold the attention of a entire room or stadium if she tries really hard. She also plays the violin really well so anything regarding music she is very good at.
Flaws: She has a intense phobia to snakes. She truly hates them to death and will do anything to not get near them. When near a snake or even watching a snake on tv she will freeze and sweat like a pig for as long as the snake it’s there. She also believes in risking her life for her students wich could make her get in some trouble sooner or later by defending them.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?: Turnip?

Position: Teacher or something along those lines.
[/i]

Raxor sounds like quite the catch. I was beginning to worry that there wouldn't be any little ladies that really caught Shade's eye (if only due to their age). Not that I would have really cared, regardless. Good role play doesn't need to have any sex for me to enjoy it.

4868a8c1deae54db47b0422a09783f8c-d3igdc5.jpg

Personal
Name: Alexis DeMarco
Code Name: Siren
Power Set: Sonic / Pheramones
Powers: Sonic Screams capable of knocking out or otherwise injuring targets and destroying even small buildings if used correctly; Can use this ability to cause those around her to fall in love with her, or any specific person she wishes; Doesn't work on -everyone-, but generally works well, or at least gives the person small amounts of feeling.
Special Abilities: Production of Pheromones make her more physically attractive; Can 'tag' others to temporarily cause them to be more sexual attractive also.
Personality: Alexis is an extraordinarily brash and old tomboy type. She is not at all frightened of the sort of things 'normal' girls are, and the irish woman in her shines through repeatedly. She is a fighter through-and-through, but is intelligent enough to know when to shut up and walk away. However, she isn't violent in any way and is mostly passive in demeanor, she's the type of person you can talk about anything to and have a true friendship with; The type of person you see in movies who sacrifices herself to destroy some great evil and save the world; A true blue good-guy!
Level: Delta

Sexual
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kinks: Hypnotism/ Mind control, dirty talk, public scenes/ masturbation, cunnilingus [both giving and receiving], any form oral [again, both giving and receiving] teasing, outdoor scenes, massaging, whips, chains, hair pulling, degradation, bukkake. Non consent/ Persuasion. Multiple partners [Both male and/or female]
Turn On's: Basically everything not on her turn off's.
Turn Off's: Scat, blood, too much pain, rape
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: Extremely high I.Q, fairly good leader, very brave.
Flaws: Can be slightly mean and crude when wishes to be, and generally makes her mind up too quickly, can become angry rather quickly.

Kit: Sonic implant which allows her to fully use her sonic powers without injuring herself or others by losing control.

What's the Secret Vegetable Code!?: Turnip

Position: Student

---
Oh em gee, lawk! It's a profile~ Sorry it took so long. Going to have to create the topic later. Busy and I have no idea's of how to~

Well at least you finally found the extra time to slip in and get us your profile, right Snowe? I don't think that anyone is going to mind waiting for the thread to start. It's better to wait a day for one good post than it is to get something half-asses as fast as possible, right?

I would volunteer to start the thread myself but I'm afraid that X-men is a nostalgic childhood memory to me at this point. I wouldn't really know how to approach the opening post either. If you need any help other than that though, feel free to ask.

Hope to see it up soon.

I don't think that everyone would already be friends, but I don't see why you couldn't toss some of the players a PM to discuss the possibility. The reason I say that not all of them would be friends from the get-go are the age gaps. Some of the ages are pretty spread out.

OH! Crap, yes, yes it is BlackRose, so very much so. Epic profile in fact - Why am I talking like an old english gent..weird.

Gonna go do that topic now.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24756

Fail starter post is fail, but go ahead and check it out. The starter post is just to get everyone intergrated into the school, the first storyline will start soon.

Everyone who hasn't posted needs to post..like now. I swear to gawd I might flame your asses if you let this RP die because you're too lazy to do what you said you would and make one post. >.>

Note: This is to those who -haven't- posted.

There isn't any need to let the RP die over people who aren't interested in keeping up to speed with even one little post per day. I'd say give them another twenty-four or so then just keep rolling. If they post later then they post later and if now, we have enough people who are interested to play. More will join later if the role play is active.

I'll post later, but anyone who doesn't in the next twenty-four hours [Starting now] Is just going to have to not play. I don't understand why people make apps for things then never actually play it.

I never understood that. I find that kind of irritating. Although I'll need to work out how my character will work into the rp since I go out of town for a few days, starting Thursday. I might have him get knocked out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom