Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

((ok, if you're craving something specifically, pm me))

"I can last one more round..." He breathed deeply as he held Aiko. While his penis came out of Lithie from her natural hole, his penis regained hardness and he stood up with Aiko still in the same position. However, this time, he let Lithie lay on the bed while he moved around Aiko. This time, his penis was 'probing' from under her with his shaft against her pussy. "One last round...I think that I'll try this hole..." he whispered her in her ear as he used one finger into her anus gently. Of course, he had his face on her neck and used his free hand to grab one of her breasts rubbing it softly.

With Lithie laying there under them Aiko looked at him as he moved around her. Of course her mind was torn in pleasing him and serving him since he was a guest. Though she would have guessed the two was the same thing. Aiko tilted her head listening to him as she felt his finger slipping up her ass. A chill went up her spine with her feeling his finger and his lips touching the back of her neck. Closing her eyes as Aiko moaned softly to him caressing her breast with his free hand.

As he continued, he finally moved his penis against her anus. "I know that this is your first time..." he said not knowing that his men actually took this hole. "And I can have a very clear idea that it won't be good at first...I'll be gentle." he said as they slowly 'dropped' to the bed with his penis slowly entering her anus. He was filled with arousal and his body was hot and covered in sweat with each time he had sex.

Aiko couldn't bring herself to tell him he wasn't her first in her anus so she allowed him to think that way with him lowering her down to the bed. She winced as she felt him shifting through her ass. Aiko kept her back to his chest with her reaching back slowly and grabbed hold of his waist. Her body was quivering from the sensation not from sex since he spent most of his time on Lithie. "Just be gentle.." She whimpered softly to him as it was still bit tight for her but slowly she let go of him.

"Of course-" he said as he easily slipped into her. He looked confused as he then asked, "Have you played with your anus before...?" He went into her completely enjoying the tightness but was surprised by how easily he went into her. "You naughty girl..." he said with a smile thrusting into her. He held her as they used his pillows for support loving how her 'bigger' body compare to Lithie was easier for his own size. He loved how she was just his size.

When he noticed how easy it was for him to slip inside she felt her cheeks going red when he asked if she played with her anus. Before she could answer he called her naughty. Confused by what he meant she felt her chest being forced down by his thrust. Shuddering as she held on to his large pillows with one being laid under her body with him being on top of her.

"Oh......yes....oh Aiko...you're so tight to my penis..." he moaned out closing his eyes as he loved this. He pressed as deep as he could into her. The tightness of her asshole made him fall in love with her forbidden spot. "I honestly don't know why they would consider this forbidden...its so amazing!" he added opening his eyes with a smile. As he slowly pulled it out keeping it in.

She winced under him as he pressed into her harder to get in as deep as possible. She didn't know he loved this sort of thing though she turned her head slightly to look at him out of the corner of her eye. She could feel him slowly pulling out of her but she could feel the tip moving within the forbidden spot of her body. Her fingers curled around the large pillow just waiting for him to go crazy with his thrusts.

As he moved out, he knew that he would have to get use to the feeling so he decided to do a harder thrust this time as well as moving a bit faster. Naturally, he felt very close to a orgasm but his body soon became used to the tightness as he moved harder and deeper. He decided to use the same position as he did with Lithie. So he moved his body on top of her and rode her feeling and loving this even more. He looked over his shoulder to see Lithie still on the bed completely 'happy' with what he did to her. he smirked as he continued to thrust.

Aiko felt him going harder this time making her cry out in discomfort. Whimerping slightly as she held on to the pillow tighter with her looking away from him. Lithie was laying there in bliss as she didn't realize what was happening to her cousin. Though Aiko shifted under Serron to where she began to feel some pleasure with her ignoring the man raping ehr ass the nigth before. Slowly she began to moan under him with her grip on the pillow starting to loosen.

while thrusting, a thought occurred to his mind. "Aiko..." he said as he continued to move in and out of her. He felt his build up for his next orgasm coming soon but not threatening. He thank the gods that he had become 'stronger' by lasting longer and having his youth while being able to experience something very wonderful such as this for body pleasure.

"Hm?" She responded to him calling out her name though she opened her eyes to look at him as she noticed his movements didn't become harder nor faster than before. "Yes?" She responded once more wondering why he said her name.

"Do you prefer this into this hole or your natural one?" he asked wondering. His face was filled with innocence with just a bit of determination to wanting to do this right. Of course, while he did slow thrusts. He gasped for a quarter of a second loving how good it felt even when this slow and less hard. "ah..."

"Why do you want to know?" she asked as she shook her head as she preferred her more natural opening than the one he seemed to fallen in love with. "If you must know I prefer the natural one." She said with her closing her eyes and she turned her head from him.

"Is it wrong..." he asked as he did a hard deep thrust holding that now position. "...that we enjoy different kinds of sex?" He looked at her with her eyes closed as he made a hard thrust. He held her closer and closer as he fucked the hell out of her asshole. It made his orgasm very near but he managed to stop at that moment to prevent it and then he continued to move in and out of her.

She winced as he began to fuck her ass harder and faster this time around though with him stopping then continuing, she knew why he did that. slowly opening her eyes thinking about his question. "I don't see how it can be wrong.." she said with her groaning under him with him continuing on once more.

"Should both partners NOT enjoy the same thing?" he asked moaning as he moved in and out. Trying a new position, they fell gently on the bed flatly. He turn their body side ways where he lifted her leg up while fucking her from this position right behind her.

Shaking her head as she moved sitting up to look at him as he fucked her sideways. "Whats with these questions? Some people enjoy the same things and others don't. So why ask?" She asked him with her looking at him over her shoulder. "I'm not trying to be a bitch just confused about these questions."

He frowned gently as he then said, "Sorry...I am just...caring." he explained as he closed his eyes feeling another sweet thrust. he knew that he would cum soon but he made sure that it wouldn't be inside as he assumed that she would dislike him for that.

Those words did hit her hard as she nearly felt sick to her stomach. Quickly she looked away from him feeling him thrusting hard up into her made her groan softly. She didn't think Serron would care for anyone but himself or mainly concerned for his people. Though Aiko closed her eyes as she hid her face in the pillow with her tightenign her ass up to encourage his orgasm further.

He saw how she 'nuzzled' her face against the pillow and thought of that being cute. "Shy are we...?" he asked gently as he nuzzled himself into her ear in a attempt to trickle while he thrust even deeper. It surprised him often on how 'deeper' he could get and wondered if he could ever reach a 'end'.

"ah!" she couldn't help but to reach back and spank him when he tickled her ear. "That tickled!" she said with a smile to him as there was a slight sparkle in her eyes that hasn't been seen in decades. Though it came to the point where he was rubbing one spot that had her cumming weakly making her muscle clamp down on his cock.

"H-hey!" he said blushing a bit at what she did to him. Funny enough, he got really turned on by that and became much more effective inside of her with his thrusts. "Ah..." he moaned closing his eyes smiling as he felt his release coming soon...

Her lips parted as she felt him thrusting harder into her after she spanked him. Aiko sank her nails into the bed under her with her toes curling. She didn't know when he was going to cum but she hoped soon. "I hope you're going to cum soon...My ass is starting to really hurt right now.."

"I am actually...actually, where does that term come from?" he asked curiously. "By cumming you're refering to my release...?" he asked as he moaned sharply. "RRRRHH!" he shut his eyes even tighter as he thrust as fast as he possibility could having that special thrust do the trick. He managed to pull his penis out of her and his erection was against what was above her pubic hair having release his seed all over her stomach and belly hole. "Ahh.....>!" he moaned loudly as it shot 3 times. He held her leg up although he was that tired enough to drop it.

Back
Top Bottom