Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

However for the first time, Serron's ego had taken over. "No." he said simply.

Lithie stood there listening to them as she watched Aiko getting off the bed. "Atleast you grew balls." Aiko asid with a smirk as she moved grabbing her clothes. Soon Aiko was dressed with Lithie already leaving the room leaving the two alone for a moment. When Aiko was dressed she slipped her shoes on as she didn't know No was as in "No, tonight isn't the last night." or "No, get the fuck out." Either way Aiko was braiding her hair back from her face. Slowly she walked to his door as if she was really going to leave him.

"Just so you know..." he said as he laid on his back and said the magic words, "I never slept with another woman since we first met." he said to Aiko. "Only you were my first, and Lithie was my 2nd...and you two would be my 3rd and 4th. Now regardless of when you feel would be 'last' time, I would still continue to hunger for sex with my first women." he answered honestly. "So you must ask yourself, the man who has pleased you, will you please him in return or regret knowing that it never happened?"

Lithie wasn't completely out the door when she heard him admitting he was aiko's first. Before Aiko could say a work Lithie moved in pushing Aiko on the bed where she landed at his side. Lithie shut the door with ehr back to it as she listened to them. Aiko looked at him shocked at what he said. "Why do you think we wanted to do this?" She asked softly with ehr moving up to kissing his chest. Though Lithie came up behind her and loosen her lacings. Lithie moved down to where she pulled Aiko's gown down to reveal her naked form.

Soon Lithie was naked and at Serron's other side. Though Aiko looked to Serron with her hand on his chest. "We do want to please you Seron. Which is why we keep asking what do you want. Don't keep it from us and expect us to read your mind." Aiko said softly to him as she noticed Lithie moving down to tend to his cock in a shy manner.

"Of course...I still care for you..." he said as he shared a soft kiss with Aiko. But he wasn't pleased with how he wasn't allowed to play with Lithie's ass. He WILL play with it sooner or later...but right now, he didn't want Aiko to feel that she was nothing to him. "That's why I never slept with a 'common' female..." he said to her as they trailed a bit of saliva between their tongue and lips.

Aiko moaned softly in that soft kiss but when it ended she cupped his cheek. "Just say what you want and we'll do it without a complaint." she said to him but she sat up looking down at him. "You're in control of both of us so...." She said to him as Lithie looked up from between his legs.

"Well I would like to continue where we left off...of course, the two of you can switch this time as I am close..." he said to Aiko as Lithie was taking care of his penis. he sighed deeply closing his eyes as he felt her mouth tending to him.

Lithie nodded to him as she tapped Aiko on her back. "Lets continue where we left off." Aiko nodded as Aiko returned to sucking him off as Lithie returned to straddling over his shoulders. Lithie was trembling slightly but she tried to relax knowing he may be playing with her ass shortly. Soon she felt Aiko pushing her forward to allow Serron to do as he pleased to her.

Serron smiled as he felt his orgasm coming. "oh by the gods...!" he moaned as he shut his eyes. Suddenly, he released his bitter seed into Aiko's mouth within just a few seconds. two cases of blue balls today really got to him as he moaned loudly. "Ohhh.....ooohhhh...." he looked at Aiko who was 'covered' by his release. Of course, his penis maintained hardness indicating that he had the stamina to stay 'active'.

Aiko was shocked by the amount he gave her but when he was done she swallowed what he gave her then cleaned him up. Slowly she sat up as there were a few drops of cum on her breasts. Lithie noticed and moved over to Aiko licking them off making her cousin moan from the sensation. The girls were giving Serron his moment to be dominate for once since he's been there.

Serron breathed a bit heavy as he then began to move a bit up. He enjoyed the position that the girls were in. With aiko on her knees and Lithie on her's but leaning more while using one hand for support, her entire ass was just for him. "So silent..." he said as he then moved ot Lithie and decided to be more gently. He open her ass some more before moving his tongue giving her a real pleasure. "Hmmmmmm....." he said as he licked and brushed her anus with his tongue.

Aiko nearly fell back on the bed with Lithie leaning over her though Lithie shuddered as she felt Serron licking her ass. Aiko laid there with her legs open as Lithie straddled her his with her ass in the air. Both women were watching Serron tease and to get Lithie to relax enough for him to fuck her ass even if he wanted to fuck Aiko first.

Although he was eating Lithie, he spoke up. "Aiko...come around..." he said. He kept Lithie facing that same direction while he laid his body down and ate her from this angle. "Sit on my cock..." he said as he wanted to enter Aiko first. From this position, he could properly eat Lithie while entering Aiko

While Aiko moved to the side as Serron moved to laid down while he tended to Lithie's anus. Seeing Serron moving Aiko moved to where she faced Lithe. Aiko moved down slowly on his cock making her moan at the feeling. "I've missed this efeling.." She said as Lithie sat up slightly but kept her ass angled for Serron.

He pressed his lower body more upwards to move his penis into Aiko completely. he grunted as he had a tough time but made sure that he pleased his first woman...

as for Lithie..."Mmmmmm....*Suck* How does...*kiss* it feel lithie? *suck* *kiss* Do you...*lick* enjoy?" He asked as he continued to clean out Lithie. "Do you enjoy having your flith hole clean by a man's tongue?" he asked for a breather before he continued eating her out.

Aiko was moving slowly to his thrusts as Lithie was moaning faintly. Aiko smiled seeing she was starting to enjoy what Serron was doing to her. "Ye..Ah! Yes!" Sh esaid as she dug her finger tips into his bed as Aiko ran her fingers through lithie's hair while her own hips moved up and down his cock.

While he was gentle with his tongue, he felt his penis being cared and loved by her pussy. It warmed him up some more having his penis wrapped by her own flesh. He moaned as well as he then decided to play with Lithie. he moved 2 fingers this time into her ass while he moved his mouth/lips on to her pussy sucking and playing with her with his tongue at her clit as well.

Aiko had her shoulders back when Lithie jumped as she felt his fingers driving deep into her ass. Lithie was panting to pant soft with her hips shifting with his fingers and mouth pleasing her pussy. Aiko smiled as Lithie was enjoying herself as she was enjoying as well. Both women were moaning softly as both were pleased by him.

He continued to eat and eat Lithie while Aiko rode him. At this rate, his arousal would become too much for him to control his next release. However, he had faith that he would be able to pleasure them. He decided to be more 'playful' with them as he smacked Lithie's ass a few time with his free hand and did his best to get her to beg for more as he did slow hard effective smacks on her ass.

Lithie cried out as he smacked her ass a few times. Groaning as she rocked her hips as it seemed her and Aiko had something in common. They had sensative asses and loved to be spanked. "More.." Lithie said as Aiko was trembling. Aiko's muscles had wrapped around Serron's cock as she began to grind and Lithie knew that look as Aiko was working up to her orgasm.

"Ah!" He gasped feeling everything going to his head. He pulled away from lithie and said to Aiko, "How about you pleasure Lithie..." he said as he kissed Aiko with his saliva and lithie's dirty juices.

Lithie was moved off to the side with her seeing Serron kissing Aiko. Though Aiko looked at him in disappointment as she didn't get her orgasm like she wanted. Aiko did shudder at him kissing her after he tongue fucked Lithie's ass. Though Aiko moved off of Serron as her pussy was soaking wet and quivering with the need for her orgasm. Aiko was whimpering faintly as she began to lick Lithie's pussy then Lithie gave off a shuddering gasp.

As he and Aiko disconnected, he looked at her ass. He breathed deeply as he licked his lips wanting to taste Aiko now. He smiled as he placed his hand on her ass rubbing it seeing it nice and perfect as well as her pussy still wet. Not to be selfish, he moved and buried his face into her ass licking and sucking her pussy as it was wanting something...

Aiko's hips jerked as the lack of attention calmed her need to cum down. Aiko was working on Lithie's moans as she drove her tongue deep into Lithie's pussy. Aiko closed her eyes as her pussy was quivering now with him working on it.

He sucked and kissed tasting Aiko. "MMmmm....Aiko, I never tasted you before...." he said muffing as he took pleasure in eating her out. He loved how her juices were just coming out like a waterfall; the intense arousal was really something that Serron took pleasure in seeing. Serron continued to move his mouth up and down while he ate her flesh. It was much darker than her own skin like how Lithie's pussy was as well. Their ragged flesh were darker and of course, were more tasty than their mouths as they had that uniqueness that came from their flowers...

Back
Top Bottom