Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

Lithie stood behind Serron as she nipped and nibbled at his back. Aiko on the other hand moved onto her knees as she licked the tip of his penis. She was unsure why he was wanting to fuck her when he made it clear they were good friends. Pushing that out of her mind as sex was just sex. Closing her eyes as she took him into her mouth making her tongue rubbing the rim og his tip then down his shaft as she moved her head back and forth on his penis. Though Lithie moved to where she was behidn him seeing there was room for her to slip under Aiko. There Lithie moved down and under Aiko as her tongue ran over Aiko's slit which made her tremble and shift with her breasts up against Serron's thighs.

"Oh that feels nice...what you're using your breasts for...." Serron commented feeling the nerves on his thighs being attention to. He Also enjoyed the feeling realizing that this was the first time that Aiko had ever blew him before. "Aiko..." he mangaged to say. "Do I 'taste' good?" he asked her wondering if his male part was fine for her as he then realized that he didn't bathe in the last 2 days. His body was of strong male odor that he had not washed away since the day they left his kingdom and into their own kingdom.

Aiko was trembling as Lithie sank her nails into her butt cheeks. "Ah!" Aiko cried out as Lithie dug her tongue right into her cousin's pussy. Aiko looked up at him nodding to him. "Sorry for my breasts. Lithie is..." She didn't know how to say it just pointed behind her showing him Lithie was tending to her as she tended to him. "To answer your question..." She breathed out as she held on to his hips. "You taste good even if your scent is bit strong." She said as she was refering to his musk. Though she soon returned to sucking him off as Lithie pulled her tongue from Aiko.

"Prince, when you want to change positions let us know...." Lithie said as she moved her fingers in and out of Aiko as she noticed Aiko was more than likely tighter than she was.

"Of course..." he said moaning. This time, he sat a bit on the grass floor with his legs opened as Aiko had gained easier access. Watching Lithie pleasure her cousin seemed ot make his arousal increase even higher than before as Aiko soon felt his penis increasing the size of thickness and length. He moaned saying, "Iam- Ah.....sorry- *moan*.If you want...*moan*...I c-can...ah...oh...yes......I can *moan* bathe first....ah..." he managed to say shutting his eyes. "I mus- say! You're very good at this..." he commented showing signs of feeling intense pleasure.

Lithie pushed Aiko's hips off of her making Aiko fly off to the side as both girls giggled. "I think we all need a bath..." Lithie said as that was a most private area and people stayed away from there. Aiko nodded as she got up and moved to where she kissed Serron deeply on his lips. "Lets all three of us enjoy the bath house and we can continue from there."

((aww I thought you loved my male smell lol))

The 3 of them soon reached the baths (dressed of course) before stripping once again and spending time in the large clear pure water that rise out their filth completely. Of course, it wasn't to say that they wouldn't have fun before they had sex...

"They're so soft Lithie..." he said as he moved his hands rising her breasts out with water. Lithie on the other hand was washing his own back while he did good scrubbing skills on Lithie's breasts from behind.

(Depends whose smell it is)

Lithie was giggling as she scrubbed his back as Aiko sat in front of Serron watchign the pair. Aiko smirked and shook her head at the sight as she moved washing her own breasts but moved sitting on the edge while she ran the cloth down her legs then opens them to clean th erest of her body.

(what? *confused* I assumed women generally enjoyed a male's scent; well from the women I've slept with, they always told me how they preferred if I kept my male odor.)

"And of course, he said as he turned his body towards Aiko. As he gave Lithie a easier position, he then said, "and of course, I am going to be coming here..." he moved a rag against her pussy as her legs were opened. "and maybe somewhere here...?" he asked smirking as he dug the rag a bit 'under' her to her anus.

(For me it depends on the guy itself. Some have that heavy scent while others are light. I gag on the scent that is so heavy its as if the guy hasn't showered in days.)

Aiko wasn't paying attention to him but when he took the rag from her hands she watched as he ran the rag between her legs. Shuddering at the feeling the rag cleaning her but she shifted as he pressed clsoe to her anus making her wince. "Ah...Easy...Your men weren't exactly gentle..." she said to him as she watched Lithie backing off as if giving Serron to her but Aiko was trying to keep distance between him and her after she made a fool of herself.

(Oh yea of course there's a limit to how 'dirty' you are but in general, both genders enjoy each other's dirty scents no? I tend to shower every time before sex just to 'feel' right as I am self conscious about how I am...yea we shouldn't really be talking about this. :sleepy: ))

Serron laughed at what she said...

After the baths, they soon returned to where Serron slept. They were completely dry and his bed was still of his and Lithie filth but it wouldn't matter considering how all of their filth would soon be in the added mix.

Their positions were similar to before only things were switched; Serron was in the middle of things as he ate Lithie while Aiko sucked on his cock. He buried his tongue into her tasting and loving of her 'fresh' pussy. He assumed that he was clean enough for Aiko this time as he felt her being more affectionate towards his penis.

"Ah...hey, I'll release sooner if you don't take it easy...." he moaned as he pulled his mouth away a bit from Lithie. It was hard to do so as she was sitting on his face but he continued soon after taking a few moments of speaking.

Aiko just ignored Serron as Lithie was moaning on top of him. Aiko's tongue moved down to his balls as her lips caressed them gently. Aiko closed her eyes as she deep throated Serron as she hoped he didn't release this soon. Though she hoped she'd get to ride him and he didn't push her away. Mentally she kicked herself as she'd get her turn or she'd just leave leaving the two to finish things off.

"Thats it Prince...I can stay like this and Aiko takes your penis into her pussy or she can get you to eat her pussy out while I ride yoru cock....Your choice." Lithie said moaning to him.

"Don't be selfish; of course I am going to enter her first..." he breathed out. He had already planned to give Aiko the attention that she deserved. In fact, he was actually bothered by Lithie's suggestion towards him entering her first as he sucked and decided to 'punish' her by moving a finger into her anus. He knew that anal sex was used for both pleasure of the 'forbidden' spot of a woman's body and used to save female virginity.

He made a strong thrust into her ass with his finger as he felt her entire bottom lifting up a bit in reaction as he then said, "oh yes....Aiko...ah.....I feel....close..." he managed to say. "Please....don't stop...*moan*" he said as he had blue balls from when she first blew him little over a hour ago.

Lithie cried out in discomfort as she never experienced anal play before. With Lithie off of him she tried to force his finger out of her but failed several times. She didn't know Serrong was wanting Aiko first as she was jsut asking questions. "Get your fucking finger out of there!" She snapped at him as Aiko stopped sucking him off when she heard Lithie's demand for Serrong to remove his finger.

Aiko's eyes went wide seeing he was causing her discomfort so Aiko pulled back from his cock to show she hated to see what he was doing to Lithie. "Prince...Your balls are exposed I do suggest you to remove your finger from her ass." Aiko asid calmly. Even if she and Lithie had their differences but they seemed to be standing up for eachother even against him.

He looked at Aiko with a smile. "From what my men experienced with you, they DID use yours no?" he asked with a smile considering all of the 3 holes that Aiko had gone through. However, he wasn't one to forgive Lithie easily. "I had a feeling that you giving my men permission to do THIS.." he started as he added a second finger, this one finger 'loosen' her up. "..seems harmless when its not done to you is it not?" he asked smirking as he seemed to be very keen on punishing Lithie. "But don't worry, I am more 'caring' than my men so consider yourself lucky..." he said as he moved his fingers in and out of her. This time, he felt no 'resistance' from her insides as they did loosen up.

"And be honest with me Aiko: Surely you find it sexually entertaining to see your 'spoiled' cousin taught a lession no?" he asked talking dirty to her. "Watching her experience something that she'll hate..." he continued while he continued to work with Lithie's ass. This time, he hit a nerve that made Lithie's legs almost give out. "...into something that she'll love. Oh look, turns out I was right..." he said as he heard a moan from Lithie seeing that his fingers did the job and impressively in a very short time.

Aiko was mad as Lithie was whimpering "ENOUGH!" Aiko yelled out as she got off the bed and grabbed his wrist yanking it from Lithie. Lithie was close to tears as Aiko pulled her from Serron but Aiko motioned Lithie to get dressed. Soon Aiko and Serron were the only ones there. She was upset he'd do this to her cousin. Lithie was punished already and she was doing him a favor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aiko asked as she turned to face Serron knowing she left him wanting. "That was uncalled for as she's been punished already. She was exposed for what she is and she knows she is going to lose me." She hissed at him wondering what was going on here "You know we...Lithie and I didn't have to have sex with you."

((ok I want to know if you're being serious here with them turning him out to be a bad guy just cause he decided to finger her and you want him to turn into a man who 'takes control' of them through lust and pleasure to where they become his personal 'pets' and is actually selfish thinking that Aiko is a threat to him as well as Lithie. .

I am getting that idea since it seems kinky but I want to know what you want me to go for exactly.))

(Umm no he's already trying to turn them into his pets. Thats what I got he's getting what he wants from them, sex! Both women are trying to regain what he's trying to take back. Just post alright. You'll get your fucking threesome.)

((hey no need for you to get angry just cuz I am making sure what you want me to do and asking questions when I am having a idea of what you're going for and making sure what we're leaning to when he's a 'naive' person))

(So where is this going then? Making him the Prince who got two Kingdoms and two women who have no minds of their own and all they are good for is sex? Is that what you want to do?)

((no, I am showing you that he IS younger than them (generally speaking) and how he doesn't really 'understand' better as he's a prince used to getting all that he wants. Because of what Aiko did to him taking his virginity and all, he begins to 'understand' the pleasures of the flesh and gets excited wanting to take control as his first time having sex made him change throughout this rp.

Clearly he 'learns' but he actually starts to be a 'real man' by taking control and dominating these two women. He's not a 'evil' person but surely you can understand that he's originality a innocent boy taken advantaged by both your characters. And now he's taking advantage of yours you're getting upset?

Come on, let the boy feel in 'control' for once. I am sure that when Aiko and Lithie 'forced it on him' that he wanted to be the one who took control instead of them not that he 'resisted' much but craved more because of them. I am only making him seem more 'dominate' for once. You didn't seem to care when the men 'raped' Aiko but he can't be 'aggressive' himself? ))

(Aiko did resist when they forced their cocks down her throat and up her ass. Lets see when AIko wanted to leave Serron he forced her to stay to get his release. Did you forget about that? Either way mind posting cause you're going to get what you want to do anyways. Since Serron didn't mention what he wanted so Aiko's instinct to protect family when Lithie is in pain also...Stop controling Lithie when it comes to anal play..I doubt you had a guy shove his fingers up into your asshole and you know the feeling.)

((hehe believe it or not, I use this as no girl would do this to me.... http://www.fleshlight.com/male-toys/male-gspot/bad-boy/
And as you remembered, as the guard, I enjoy it up the ass; yes, I am a guy who's that open minded up to the point of getting pegged ;) Another note, I am bi curious...

Also, to answer your questions, that first encounter was obliviously showing how she may have started something terrible or made a mistake taking his virginity for a 'bond' as the first round of that scene was TOO short considering that there was premature orgasms.

While you prove a point on how she did 'feel' the pain, that was the reason why I made it seem 'pleasurable' just to avoid a argument between him and Aiko.

But now that you made Lithie leave, I am going to have to make him a 'bad' guy thanks to that as his 'male ego' of course will not let him go by this easily....I am just letting you know, will you be ok with this now that he'll have to be a bit 'spoiled'?

Of course, if maybe Lithie was still in the room, I can still keep the mood...personally, I am being a bit stubborn of course but I want this RP to work and I am just being honest considering that I am very outspoken.

However, I won't ask you to change 'again' after many problems we've have had so far in this rp...

So should we go for the 'bad ending'? or try to keep this as a good ending? Either way is kinky for me but I want to make sure that you'll enjoy it.))

(Is there such a good ending in this rp? I've been trying to see that in this rp and I can't see it for some reason. And You would know Lithie was just standing outside his room. As I would have put that detail in my next post. Why did you think I told you you'll get what you wanted. Once again don't say how my characters should feel when he's "punishing" them. If you're being honest with me then I'll be honest with you...Just post will you.)

((I will but just to let you know, when they reach that point to where Aiko stays at Serron's home, Serron learns more as Aiko 'explains' why she doesn't feel sex is something just to do around. By that time, there's no going back as there will be no more 'groups' and thus the final part of the rp where of course we add the 'ending' of what happens afterwards between them. So yes there will be a good ending.))

He looked at her so 'confused' calmly that it was almost unbelievable. "Why is it that when you and Lithie have sex with me, I never get to 'do' things to you two of what I want?" he asked raising a eyebrow. "Why is it that you're fine that you're able to 'rape' and take my virginity with a 'bond' that we made that its wrong for me try things that I want to? Why is it that we cannot 'talk dirty' into roles? Was my father's whores misleading me when I ask? Or are you and your sister just closed minded...." he asked looking away actually 'disappointed at Aiko."

"Whatever I do seems to cause 'trouble', maybe this visit isn't a good idea after all?" he asked her looking actually annoyed at Aiko. Maybe Serron should have pointed that out first but right now, the mood was killed for him and he could always have his own whore room back in his kingdom but maybe he wanted women that were 'special' to him?" he didn't know. "This is partly your fault Aiko; giving me this...ADDICTION." he pointed out.

((oh and btw, DON'T think that I have a control over how you rp; you're free to do whatever you want so don't act like I do))

She stood there listening to him as her rage towards him disappeared as she listened to him. "You, you, you...If you haven't noticed...Since you got here You got the best of everything. Yet you still complain." Aiko said softly as she stood by the window looking down. "You were hurting Lithie. Why did you think I forced her out of the room for a moment so I can talk to you. I have nothing to say as you're going to blame me for everything anyways. Perhaps when Lithie gets back in here you'll take for advantage of us then thats it. We'll part ways, yes?" She said as she looked to him as she walked to the door opening it.

Lithie walked inside seeing Aiko wasn't pissed off but still naked. Though she watched Aiko with her returning to the bed but she didn't take any position. "Tell us what you want then tonight will be it."

Back
Top Bottom