Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

Aiko moved her fingers into Lithie's pussy as she rocked her hips to Serron's movements of his mouth. "Oh lord.." She breathed out as she felt him touching her clit once in while though soon she hung her head with her own sense of pleasure building. Though in matter of minutes her back arched as she groaned as her soft folds clenched down with her sweet juices flowing from her as Lithie cried out with her cumming as well.

Serron's mouth was filled with extra juices that Aiko released as he muffed licking as much as he could. He pulled his head away breathing a bit heavy from having his mouth on something over the last 10 minutes.

Aiko was trembling as that was intense as Lithie was panting. Soon Aiko fell at Lithie's side with Lithie holding on to her to her breasts. Aiko though Kissed Lithie's left breast just waiting for Serron's next move.

Serron smiled as he said, "Lithie?" His penis had not released yet but this night he was planning to last more than the second shot as he never seemed to get pass the 2nd shot. He was going to make sure that they were pleased by dinner time...He said, "looks like your cousin needs to be cleaned....how about you get over here..." he said as he stretched a bit feeling great and wanting to continue.

"What are you going to do then?" Lithie asked as she pointed Aiko to leave against the pillows. When Aiko moved up against the pillows but though Aiko smirked and moved where they were laying horiziontal. Lithie was under Aiko as Aiko was on her hands and knees. Lithie laid under Aiko as she licked her cousin's pussy as Aiko mvoed to clean Lithie's own pussy of her juices.

"Now now, you can stand on your knees..." he said smiling as he made Lithie turn on to her hands and knees. This 'train' position really turned him on. Without warning, he moved his penis into her riding her like a animal. He pressed as deep as possible moving his body over her and having his feet/legs pass her kneel ones. He took a deep breathe as he was as deep as possible keeping where they were and enjoying this deep entry.

Lithie gasped as she felt him turning her over. With him thrusting deep into her she grabbed hold of aiko's legs and moved licking her pussy but she looked over at Serron. "Going to give Aiko the chance at this position?" She asked as she wanted her cousin to enjoy every bit of this. Though Lithie reutrned to Aiko as Aiko shook her head. "Lithie, leave him alone....He'll do what he pleases to us..." Aiko moaned as Lithie dug her tongue deep into her.

Serron smiled at her comment as he then decided to 'talk dirty'. "HOw nice that you're caring more about your cousin...it makes me happy..." he said as he thrust harder. "Hmmm.....good to see that a girl who has been rude and terrible being taught a lesson..." He thrust harder. "Good to see you showing manners...such a good..." he did a very hard thrust. "GIRL."

With his thrusting it shoved her hard against Aiko nearly making her falling off the bed. Lithie removed her mouth from Aiko's pussy as she slipped her hands around Aiko's thighs to hold her in place. Lithie was moaning as he was thrusting dee and hard into her. Lithie's body was trembling as she moved to continue to lick Aiko's pussy but her tongue was getting tired of working her cousin over. With Lithie's jaw nearly locking tight as she moved her fingers into aiko but she eflt Aiko's hips bucking which told Lithie Aiko was hating this arrangement. Though Aiko didn't say a word.

((you know, if you 'hate' something with your character, just have them say it.))

Serron decided for Aiko to try something. "Aiko, perhaps now you can help me and Lithie?" he asked as he did these very slow yet very hard and effective thrust in her. He used one hand to grab Lithie's left breast while he used the other to move into her mouth.

(They are letting him take control like he wants)

Lithie groaned under Serron as aiko moved listening to Serron. "What is it?" Aiko said to him as she turned seeing him holding on to Lithie by her breast and mouth.

((oh yea sure but having them express how they feel is something that he cares although he may try to 'fix' it into something better.))

"I know how hard you've been trying..." he said as he banged Lithie much harder. He yelped very loudly as he felt that special 'nerve' sweet spot from that thrust. "Oh amazing..." he moaned closing his eyes. He opened them again as he looked at Aiko. "..I know how hard you've been trying to please me...and so maybe it would help me and lithie if knowing that you've been please...." he said as he banged aiko with a few moans.

"Stand above lithie..." he said. What he was telling her to do was to have her legs on both sides of Lithie thus standing on the bed while lithie was being fucked by Serron.

Lithie was panting as she moved her mouth from Serron's hand with her seeing Aiko was confused by his directions on what he wanted her to do. Though Aiko soon got to her feet and stepped over Lithie as she looked at Serron. "Ok now what?" Aiko said as she felt odd having her cousin being fucked by the man she cared about and her standing above her.

"Come closer..." he said using his now free hand from lithie's mouth to make Aiko's body move closer with his hand pulling her closer and closer. From this position, he brushed his lips on her clit before smelling her and thrusting harder with his mouth on her pussy.

Aiko slowly moved forward but what he did took her by surprise. Gasping as she shifted with her grabbing hold of his shoulder to keep herself from falling onto Lithie. Though Lithie under her tensed up with her cumming all over Serron. Aikoe stood there in bliss as he tended to her.

Gently, Serron rubbed his face against her cleavage with nuzzling to tickle her. He knew that while pleasure, the more softer parts on a person's body was more likely to tickle but in this case, pleasure was above all as he held her closely smelling between her breasts.

Meanwhile, With lithie, he decided to try her ass but he was to cum soon. He moved faster and faster stating, "AH....I am going to...Ah.....release!" he managed to say while moving at a faster pace.

Aiko smiled down at Serron as he nuzzled her breasts. Reaching up as she ran her fingers through his hair as she ignored the sounds of flesh smacking under her. Though Lithie under her groaned with a slight whimper that he was about to cum inside of her. Though she closed her eyes waiting to feel the sensation of his cum deep in her.

Serron's release came in no time at all as he moaned loudly in Aiko's breasts while his seed poured into Lithie's pussy. The hot liquid went into her womb warming her up as Serron whimpered a bit with the tightness making it 'hard' to release while his penis was tighten.

Lithie gasped as she felt Serron cumming deep into her once more. Lithie's arms gave out as her breasts pressed into the bed as Aiko stood there in front of Serron holding him to her chest. Aiko could hear his men getting a rough training and some knowledge of how dark elves worked when training.

((hey do you want to take a hitus on this rp? I think that we've both have gotten a bit tired but don't want to just leave it without a ending...

I am curious on how you feel))

(If you're talking about me recently disappearing....I got my wisdom teeth taken out so haven't felt like rping since friday. Should have mentioned it to you but I was so worked up about getting it done I didn't want to think about it.)

((well that's fine considering that I know that we all have real lives so I figure you just busy with whatever. Anyway, I am starting to lose the spark considering how long we've made it which is great but maybe we can take a break on this one and have another rp?

Of course, unless you're still into this rp that you want to be most active with it rather than another?))

((ah but so you just want to end it here or are you just lost interest in the sense where its boring but maybe after a 'long time' that you'll want to do it again.

I go through that a lot but maybe we can do another rp right now while finishing this...and yes I would like to end this scene here, do the time skip to where he takes care of her and then that's when the real 'confessions' come out to the ending))

(I basically want to move on from this scene and finish this rp. We can finish this while getting another started or trying to create one.)

Back
Top Bottom