Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust

Terrance looked suspicious as the other walked towards him, clearly thinking Terrance was up to something but not willing to move just in case it was what it looked like it was. he smirked as he was straddled and set his hands behind his head, looking amused. "does it really matter what i think Rory?" he asked his head tilted a little as he sniffed the others scent, looking for any hint of arousal. "your just going to ignore me, get angry, or twist my words around like you always do no matter what i say." he stated simply, looking amused before tilting his head, aiming his ear for the others mouth, licking his lips. expecting something scathing and insulting, but certainly not expecting a sudden rush of pain.

he wouldn't die from it, and it only hurt a little, but he was a little annoyed that he couldn't move, not even a little bit, he made a low choked sort of sound in the back of his throat, waiting for Rory to gut him, stab in him the heart with a silver stake, burn him, behead him, douse him in holy water. he growled and rubbed his neck, glaring at Rory. "...ouch." he grumbled examining the blood on his fingers before licking them clean, snorting a little. "you know Rory, you claim to hate me, you claim to want me dead, yet i laid there helpless, unable to even twitch my pinky and you didn't even try. are you SURE your not just lying to yourself?" he demanded with a smirk at the other. "oh... and i saw that little thought you had." he taunted. "i'll be glad to grow my hair long for you, i'm afraid i can't do the girl think though." he teased. "but lets face it, you don't really want a girl."

• Sometimes the damned vampire could be so frustrating that it made him want to smack him around a little. But he was afraid if he tried to do that he'd be taken out instantly due to the bloodsucker's superior fighting skills. Not that it would have stopped him before but now things were different, especially since Terrance had done something strange to him. Rory didn't like it when the vampire read his thoughts, it felt like an invasion of privacy and he didn't appreciate it. He blinked when Terrance spoke, questioning his intentions when it came to hating and wanting him dead and his cheeks heated up as a result.

For some odd reason, his heart rate sped up and he shook his head. "I'm not!" He exclaimed and then took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm himself down. There was no need to get all worked up when nothing had happened. Terrance was just trying to get under his skin and it wouldn't work. "I made a promise with you, didn't I? That if by the end of the week, I could still say I wanted you dead you would tell me the name of that being who can kill you and your kind. Sure, I could have killed you but mostly because you let down your guard. Your brothers wouldn't have gone the same way."

"So I still need that name." He said, not wanting to make something out of this where there was nothing, after all he was in it for the long term stuff. Taking out a bunch of vampires versus only taking out one was more important. Yes, there might be a little bit of attraction now and then but that was just hormones and would go away. Or so he told himself. However, when Terrance added that he would love to grow his hair long for him, Rory's cheeks heated up and he narrowed his eyes at the other male, feeling a bit flustered. "Hey! That's no fair, you can't read my mind like that, that's cheating!" He exclaimed.

Then, he turned away from the vampire, a pout forming on his lips, despite his best intentions to not let Terrance get to him, the opposite had happened, there was just something about the vampire that was different from all the others...

Terrance smirked a little and shook his head. "now your just making excuses." he teased lookign amused as he shook his head. "besides the person i'll send you to isn't a being." he complained rolling his eyes. "anyone can kill us, they just have to know HOW to do it." he stated simply. "i could tell you myself, but you wouldn't beleive me." he teased smirking a little as he watched Rory, a strange expression on his face. "your cute when your caught in your lies." he teased shaking his head. as he headed into the bathroom to... brush his teeth of all things. "if you don't want me in your head then keep me out of it..." he paused and looked at Rory. "... you DO know how to mentally shield yourself right?" he asked lifting an eyebrow. "of course not, humans these days don't beleive in such 'trivial nonsense'." he grumbled resuming his teeth brushing thing. "your going to need more clothes soon though, you can't run around in that one outfit for a week."

he paused, pondering that for a moment before. "we have two options, or you do anyway. i can take you to your house or one of your safe houses or whatever, or we can go to a store and i can buy you some clothes of your choosing." he stated simply. "and i AM taking you out to dinner." he teased smirking a little. "you can choose the place but i do want to have one date before you murder me." he teased chuckling a little as he shook his head looking over at the other, blinking at him. "do you really hate me that much Rory?... because i'm a vampire?" he asked suddenly. "i can understand you hating me for raping you, kidnapping you, tormenting you... but just for being a vampire?" he asked calmly, blinking at him, waiting for an answer.

• Oh he hated it when Terrance was right and Rory fumed to himself silently, not caring whether or not the vampire heard him mentally or not. If he did, well he deserved the headache he would get from listening in on the ranting he was doing inside. He blinked upon hearing that Terrance was actually sending him to a person and not a supernatural creature. Odd, he hadn't expected something like that to happen. "Oh? Do tell. Even if I don't believe you, I'll at least have a general idea." Rory challenged him and flushed when Terrance remarked that he was cute when caught in his lies. "I don't lie..." He muttered.

Rory averted his eyes away from the vampire before him. Who the hell did he think he was? The hunter rolled his eyes when Terrance asked if he knew how to mentally shield himself from his mind reading and looked over at him with a sarcastic expression on his face. "Of course I do, I do it all the time, I mean it's normal for a human to know how to shield his mind from being read by vampires. Right?" Rory glanced down at his clothes which were quite worn and torn in some places, not to mention dirty from all the use he'd put them through. By now, his temporary place had probably been ransacked already.

By the bloodsuckers he'd been after, so there was no going back there. He could stop by one of the hunter safehouses but he didn't particularly want to use someone else's clothes, who knew how long they'd been there? So the only thing he could come up with was to go back to his home. But that in itself was dangerous because it meant Terrance might end up learning his true name. Then again, maybe he could simply make a deal with him and if the vampire was trying to be a gentleman he might honor it. Because otherwise, there was no way he was going back home. Hell, he'd simply go to a clothing store and buy a fresh set.

"Okay, I'll admit I need a fresh set of clothes. The only place I can think of where I can get them is my place back home. Or at a clothing store but I don't really want to spend any money, even if it is yours." He paused and made a face. "But there are certain things I don't want you knowing about me or my family. So I'm going to make you a deal. If you don't agree to the terms, we'll go to the clothing store simple as that. Because if you don't agree, there's no way I'm taking you back to my house." Rory warned and let out a sigh, not believing he was about to do this. It went against all his hunter principles.

But it was necessary for him. "When we go to my house, you will stay outside and wait for me. But there will be no making use of your better senses. No listening in to the conversations inside the house, no using your sharp hearing to pick up what is being said inside. You will also not read the minds of any of my family members including myself when I am inside. Are we clear?" He waited to hear what Terrance had to say and then finished his offer. "And if you agree to these terms, I will let you fuck me once before we go and once afterward without me making a fuss." It was a good deal and he was sure he knew it.

The once before was to get him motivated to keep his word and the once after was for when he did keep his word and Rory could verify it. He shook his head when Terrance said he was taking him to dinner regardless of what he said. Well, if his opinion didn't matter, then there wasn't much he could say to that, right? So he wanted one date with him before he murdered him? Rory supposed he could deal with that and was about to respond when the vampire suddenly asked a strange question and he paused. His first instinct was to tell him that it was definitely all because he was a vampire that he wanted to kill him.

But as Terrance continued to speak, he felt himself getting a bit embarrassed. At the start of the conversation, he had been able to look him in the eyes but as it continued, the hunter inadvertently began to avoid looking into his eyes, not even realizing it himself. Truth be told, he had actually enjoyed being raped which was fucked up he thought to himself with a shake of his head. But it angered him that he had let down his guard so much as to allow these vampires to kidnap and torment him. He should have been better than that. "Yeah, it's pretty much because you're a vampire that I hate you." He said.

"But I didn't appreciate being kidnapped or tormented either." Rory grumbled, leaving the part about being raped out of the equation which was rather odd if one thought about it. Would Terrance pick up on that particular fact though? "So, what is your answer?" He asked, still not looking at Terrance as he waited for the vampire to respond...

the vampire smirked a little. "he is a cursed creature. one of my ancestors." he admitted. "he is chained, his fangs removed, forced to live in darkness for the rest of days." he admitted. "he's completely helpless so he won't be a threat to you, and as long as you tell him my name, he will tell you anything you wish." he paused then. "and probobly other things you won't want to hear, he really doesn't know when to stop talking." he admitted simply examining his nails as if he was bored, glancing at the other with a smirk. "oh please, everything lies, even animals lie. humans, and vampires, werewolves, demons, hell even Angels lie." he shrugged. "the only creatures in this world that don't lie are elves when they speak the magic language, though their masters at the art of saying one thing and meaning another so that's even worse, and Vampires when they give their words, like i did when i promised not to touch you and give you the location of my hapless elder." he paused, looking amused. "of course that could be a lie too." he admitted with a small snicker.

he paused when the other spoke and considered the offer before nodding, looking amused. "i would have agreed for one round of sex, but i agree, and i'll even promise to not return later and find out information then." he teased shaking his finger at Rory. "you should be careful of that." he admitted pausing then. "i Terrance Darkraven hereby promise one Rory Demonhunter that i will take him to his house, stay outside, and not listen in or mind rape him or his family while there, and will not return at a later date to get information from him, under the promise of two rounds of sex from Rory Demonshunter. this i hereby swear." he chirped before he flopped back onto the bed and examined the bible again. "besides i don't want to learn information from other people, i want to learn about you from you." he admitted calmly glancing at the other, looking a little upset that it really was just because he was a vampire that Rory hated him. "if i was human... would you like me?" he asked curiously, his head tilted. "if i was human, we'd be freinds by now i bet. you'd beat me when i'd say something stupid, and i'd laugh and make you even more furious..." he sighed a little and shook his head, standing up.

"focus on your home.' he ordered. "feel it in your mind, the people, places, things, the pets you had, what your house looked like, your yard and the places you liked to play." he ordered calmly. "i need something to focus on so i can get you there..." he sounded like he was bracing himself for something, and he pulled the shadows up around them as Rory focused, a short mutter of pain falling from Terrance before he sighed, slipping back into reality once more, standing ten feet from Rory's house, Terrance sighing a little. "damn that stings." he complained calmly. "i'm going to go sit down and nurse my massive migraine now." he admitted heading away from the house, well within earshot, and laying himself out on the ground, and by all effects he looked like he was taking a nap. it hurt a vampire to shadow leap to a place they had never been to before, the strain on their brains and mental selves was so intense that it caused massive headache's because they had to focus so much harder to find the place.

• So it was a vampire that Terrance was sending him after, just a defanged one. It didn't make any difference to him, if he had been a vampire before, he was still one now. Even if he didn't have fangs or drink blood, just because the fangs were gone didn't make him human. Rory ignored Terrance's words about lying, he didn't want to hear about it, not from a vampire. He made a face when Terrance suggested that he could have lied to him too. "I wouldn't be surprised." He muttered and cursed inwardly about offering two rounds of sex instead of one. But he didn't let that show on his face right now.

And tried not to think too much about it either. He didn't want Terrance reading his mind about that, after all. Rory raised a brow when Terrance gave him a piece of advice about making promises with vampires. "Well, I assumed since you were such a gentleman that it would be expected to be included." He said dryly, poking fun at the fact that Terrance was trying to act all nice and trustworthy. "If you'd done that, it would prove to me that I can't trust anything you say or do." Rory almost laughed when the vampire said that he only wanted to learn about him from him and not from other people. Oh really?

"Then you're going to have to wait for a long time because I'd never divulge anything personal about myself to a vampire. Or anything else supernatural. You should be aware that information is power in this world. Giving out information is like giving out your life." Rory reminded Terrance and blinked when he was asked an odd question. He wasn't sure what to say since he hadn't really expected a question like that to come up. "Yeah, sure. I guess. There's nothing really wrong with you. Well, except that you kidnap and torment hunters and appear to enjoy it." Rory said, once more leaving out the part about rape.

He nodded and focused on his home and all the things Terrance had said. A moment later, they were within vision range of his house and he glanced over at the vampire who seemed to be in pain. "Does it hurt you to move now? I thought you said it was only bad if I didn't let you know where I was?" Rory said, raising a brow at the bloodsucker. He wasn't concerned about Terrance, no he was just curious. After all, Terrance was a vampire and not something he should be worried about. Hell, he wasn't even human but an abomination of nature that shouldn't exist in the first place. The blond looked over at the vampire.

"Okay, let's go. You can come with me up to the front steps. But then you have to wait outside." Rory told him and headed over for his house. When they got there, he used his key and went inside. At this particular time, his father and brother didn't appear to be home which was just as well. He didn't want to get into any sort of conversation with them right now. While Rory was occupied upstairs in his room, his brother came walking down the street towards the house. Christopher was around the same age as Rory but perhaps a year or two younger. However, he did possess the same blond hair and green eyes.

Some might think the two of them were twins and it wouldn't be hard to understand why. They did look quite similar to eachother although Christopher had slightly longer hair than Rory did and tended to have a slightly deeper voice. Of course, his voice couldn't be considered deep just a bit deeper than Rory's. Rory's hair tended to stop at the base of his neck whereas Christopher's stopped a little below his shoulders. Rory didn't have to keep his hair up, since it wasn't long enough to require such an action, whereas Christopher tended to tie his up at the base of his neck in a short ponytail.

They did look like twins even they'd been born a few years apart. Christopher caught sight of a stranger lurking around near his house and regarded him for a moment. "Excuse me, can I help you sir?" He asked, coming up to him and waited for Terrance to respond to his question. One thing was for certain, the resemblance between him and his brother was outstanding and were it not for the length of his hair and the slightly deeper tone of his voice, Terrance might have confused him with Rory. Hell, if Terrance hadn't been as obsessed with Rory as he was, he might not have even noticed such subtle differences.

Terrance chuckled a little and shook his head. "alright well you caught me on that one." he admitted looking amused and pleased that his impromptu lover was so smart. "i'd wait till the ends of the earth for you, Rory." Terrance admitted with a small grin as he kissed the others forehead before taking them away, holding his head. "it hurts to go to places we haven't been to unless someone we are connected to is there to guid us to them." he explained. "if you had already been here and called me to you it wouldn't have hurt, but since i was shadow leaping with only your thoughts to guide me it hurts my brain." he admitted calmly. "lesser vampires cannot do this, and it can kill younger." he admitted with a shrug.

he walked to the front steps and sat down to rest until Rory came back out, closing his eyes and dulling his sense of hearing only opening his eyes when Christopher walked up, looking astonished. "oh!... but..." he paused, frowning a little as he looked the other over, relaxing. "oh! you must be... a brother." he decided smiling a little. "your brother Rory is inside getting some things, he asked me to stay outside, i'm a work partner, he doesn't trust me all that much." he admitted looking amused. "i thought you where Rory for a moment, startled me a little." he admitted. "i suspect he's in his room getting clothes right about now, but i think he's in a hurry so you might want to hurry if you want to talk to him." he admitted remaining sitting and closing his eyes again, just sitting there and resting. "forgive my lack of manners, i'm just a little tired." he lied. "i was up all night working." a lie, but at least it would keep Christopher from revealing secretes Rory didn't want revealed... he hoped.

• Christopher was confused as to how this stranger was reacting and raised a brow. But when the man finally managed to get himself back together again and spoke, the blond's expression cleared a bit and he nodded. "Yes, I'm Tristan's younger brother. Lots of people seem to confuse us since we look similar. You're not the first and probably won't be the last." He said with a shrug and blinked when Terrance spoke about a 'Rory' being inside. "Oh, maybe you have the wrong house? I do have a brother but his name isn't Rory." Christopher said and scratched his head, feeling a bit awkward now.

"You said he was in this house though?" He asked, looking up at the house that loomed up before them. "This is my house." He added, just to make sure Terrance understood that. "If you don't mind, I think I'll go in and see who exactly is inside." Christopher said and excused himself as he went in, concerned about the possibility that a stranger was in the midst of robbing him. It was either that or that man outside had made a mistake and confused Tristan with someone called Rory. Maybe that work the man been doing last night had caused his brain to mix up the names which was fully understandable.

Twenty minutes later, Rory came out again with a nervous expression on his face. He headed straight for Terrance and reached down to grab hold of the vampire's shirt and hauled him to his feet. "Come with me." The hunter growled under his breath and nearly dragged him off until they were a few feet away from the house. Then, he turned to face him. "What did he say?" Rory demanded to know, looking him straight in the eye as he waited for Terrance to respond. Christopher could have told him anything and he wanted to know exactly what his brother had told the vampire. What had Terrance found out about him?

Terrance looked shocked as he realized that he had just learned Rory's real name, and he hadn't even meant to! that was SO unfair now Rory wasn't going to trust him anymore! it wasn't his fault! but he knew the other was going to be super pissed, so pissed that he was going to demand the location of the Ancient and Terrance would give it to him without a second thought because despite his common sense and his knowing better and his brothers probobly killing him themselves he loved Rory and wanted to make him happy... even if all he was doing was pissing the other off Terrance just couldn't help it, Rory was so cute when he was red with fury. he blinked at Christopher as the other spoke again and realized his mistake at calling Rory, well Rory and hesitated a little.

"i'm sure this is the right place, you look exactly like each other, your hair is a little longer though, and your voice is a little bit deeper." he admitted shrugging his shoulders. "yes i'm sure he's in this house i brought him here at his insistence..." he admitted wondering if maybe Rory had lied and they where stealing things from a random house, Terrance wouldn't doubt it but somehow Rory didn't seam like the kind to be able to steal, even if he had to to survive. "go ahead, it is your house." Terrance reminded him. "i'll just stay out here." he promised calmly, panicking on the inside, wondering what he was going to do, before deciding he was going to lie, had to lie, there was no other choice.

he stood as Rory ordered him to and followed him, glancing up at the house, wondering what the two had talked about and hoping he didn't get caught in his lies. "calm down." Terrance ordered, smoothing his shirt. "he asked me what i was doing there, i thought he was you at first, twins?" he asked curiously before shaking his head. "i told him i was waiting for you and asked him if you where his brother. he didn't recognize the name Rory so i guess that's an Alias." he admitted. "he got nervous then and headed inside to check and see if he was being robbed, that was it." he promised staring Rory in the eye, loving his wonderful ability to lie so easily, he hated lying to the other, but it had to be done. "i didn't ask him anything at all if that's what your asking, i did promise you know." he complained sulking at him. "you don't trust me at all!" he complained. "i have never broken a promise in my life i'll have you know!" he complained, sniffing a little. "did you get everything you needed?"

• Of course, Rory had a general idea of what had happened since he knew his brother. Christopher probably had said his name, especially if he hadn't recognized the name Rory, and that was not acceptable. But he couldn't be sure, there was a very slim chance that the blond hadn't and if he was lucky Terrance would still remain unawares. "So if he didn't recognize the name Rory, what did he call me?" The hunter demanded and narrowed his eyes when Terrance spoke of how he didn't trust him and shook his head. "That's not the point right now. We'll talk about that later." He muttered, not wanting to think about it.

It certainly wasn't of any importance at the moment since all he wanted to know was what the vampire had found out about him. "Yes, I did get what I needed from the place but I forgot to bring it out. I'll have to go back in and get it once you answer my damned question." Rory growled and waited for a response to come from the vampire before him. Seriously, Terrance better not hold anything back or he was going to carve him a new something or other. Christopher had remained inside but was thinking over what Terrance had said and why Tristan had reacted in such a manner when he'd told him about the man outside.

Was there something going on between the two that he wasn't aware of? Were the two of them together?

Terrance rolled his eyes at Rory's paranoia, true he had every right to be paranoid but... "he said some name but i wasn't paying attention, Isaac or some shit like that." he shrugged. "i don't see you as an Isaac, maybe an Isiah, you do look like an Isiah." he admitted tapping his lips as he looked the other over. "maybe a Fabio." he teased chuckling a little as he shook his head a little. "i sort of tuned him out because i didn't want to hear whatever secrete you didn't want me to know. your name probobly, i know how important names are." he paused. "you know now that i think about it we really shouldn't have used our real names when we kidnapped you." he muttered shaking his head. "ah well, Names don't have the same power on Vampires as they do on humans." he admitted just rambling a little now like he always did. "i did find out that you have a twin brother though." he admitted with a small chuckle. "i'll wait here while you go get your things." he promised.

he was a little worried he was going to get caught in his lie, but he didn't want to lose his only chance to win Rory over, so he would lie, for now. he didn't like it, but he didn't see any other choice, Tristan wouldn't give him a chance if he found out about Terrance knowing his real name... Tristan, it suited him, it really did. he watched the other head back into the house and chuckled a little as he looked around the yard, wondering what it would have been like to grow up in such a place, wondering what it would have been like to have a loving family, a happy family. he sighed a little, wishing he could forget the screams of his clan as they where slaughtered, wishing that it hadn't come to this. only three true purebloods left, the world over run with human born vampires who cared nothing for Vampire laws, since no one was left to enforce them.

he sighed a little and looked up at the sky, enjoying the soft breeze with his eyes closed, thinking about his past and wondering what it was about Rory that made him so... crazy. everything about Rory just pulled Terrance to him, he was even growing his hair out for the other in an effort to make himself more pleasing to the other. he sighed a little and shook his head a little. "why is life so screwed up?" he demanded to the empty air, turning as Rory came back out of the house, feeling a flutter of panic, but didn't let it show on his face. "ready to go?"

• Luckily for him, it seemed as if Terrance hadn't been paying attention to his twin and although he wasn't sure if he could believe vampires, Tristan couldn't help but feel that he could trust this one. There was just something about him that made him want to believe the things Terrance said and he couldn't explain it either. But he supposed it didn't matter, as long as the bloodsucker didn't know his real name, things would be fine. That way in case anything happened to go wrong between them and Terrance decided he wanted to kill him, he wouldn't have as much power over him in the end which was a good thing.

Not that anything would go wrong, just in case it did, it always paid to be well prepared for anything to happen. He rolled his eyes when Terrance told him he had found out that he had a twin brother. Well, that hadn't been part of his plan but he supposed there was no helping it since Christopher hadn't been inside. If he had, Tristan would have made sure he didn't go out and run into Terrance. But that was hindsight, no helping it now. "Alright." He muttered and headed for the house again, to pick up his duffel bag of clothes that he'd left at the entrance in the doorway. He hoisted the bag up over his shoulder.

And nodded when Terrance asked if he was ready to go. "Ready as I'll ever be." He said with a shrug and reached out to grasp hold of the vampire's clothes as he waited for that odd sensation of being taken somewhere via teleportation.

Terrance smiled at Tristan and shook his head a little, feeling the guilt eating at him. he hated feeling guilty, but it was necessary, there was no way that Rory would ever trust him if he just admitted to knowing Tristan's real name. in the end he knew things where going to go wrong, and he wanted the other to know his real name when they did, he would tell him tonight, as a show of good faith between them. his real name was Terrance, but his last name was a fake, and he had two middle names which he would also give to Rory. with all if his name, Rory could easily make Terrance simply lay on his back, close his eyes, and wait to be staked in the heart, well, if Rory knew how to use the real names. no matter how much Terrance loved Rory, there was no way the vampire was going to just sit down and teach the other how to use a real name, his trust in Rory was massive, but not that infinite.

he smiled as he wrapped his arm around the others shoulders, pulling them into the shadows and walking them out into the hotel once more, stretching as he headed for the bed, flopping down onto it with a yawn as he let Rory have some privacy to unpack. "you know, if you want i can teach you how to raise a barrier against things of evil?" he offered blinking at the other. "for your family i mean, there are ways to protect homes from the undead things, werewolves and things like that included." he admitted, wondering if Rory knew that, it wasn't a commonly known thing after all, most immortal creatures didn't even know about it, then again most weren't all that old. "what kind of place would you like to go to tonight? Italian, Korean, Sushi or a all you can eat buffet?"

• Tristan knew the importance of a supernatural creature knowing a slayer's real name and that was why he had never given it to anyone. Not even those he considered friends, after all there was such an ability as mind-reading and a vampire could forcibly make someone tell them what they wanted to know. But if only he and his family knew that information, it was less likely such a thing would come into play which was why he had tried to bury that part of him deep inside. He didn't know how to use real names like vampires did but he didn't much care to do that. It felt too much like cheating to him which sucked.

Not to mention the fact that he hated doing anything vampires did, after all if he did the same things, what was the difference between them? He felt his skin twitch as Terrance wrapped his arm around his shoulders but resisted the urge to tear himself away from the touch. This was necessary for the teleportation. Once they had reappeared outside the hotel, Tristan headed back inside, shrugging away from Terrance's touch. He blinked when the bloodsucker offered to teach him how to raise a barrier against evil things. "Why would you do that?" The hunter asked, not sure he understood Terrance's reason.

Was he trying to butter him up, so he would think twice about putting a stake through his heart? Up until now he hadn't been thinking about food at all but when Terrance mentioned the different types of places to eat, Tristan's stomach growled and he flushed. "I don't really care. You pick." He told him and although he had put up a front about not caring, the hunter was curious to know what Terrance would pick. "But let's get going, I don't want to waste any more time here." The blond told him with a sigh and came forward to where the vampire stood, waiting for Terrance to wrap his arms around him to teleport.

Terrance would never use the hunters real name against him, even if he wasn't in love with the other. it was a cruel and sadistic thing to use a name against someone, just as cruel as the Slayers locking a vampire into a coffin for years upon years. it took a very long time for a vampire to die from thirst, a least a hundred years, and that was for newborns, older ones took much longer. it took not much less time for them to go mad, for newborns it took ten, maybe twenty to completely loose their minds trapped in that dark, damp space, purebloods? it took much more, fifty, maybe sixty years for them to go mad. someone as old and powerful as Terrance it would take seventy, ninety, even a hundred years for him to finally go insane, trapped in a box for all that time and it would take at least sixty years to go mad... it happened all too often for the more powerful vampires, the ones that the Slayers couldn't actively kill, like Terrance. when they couldn't kill a vampire, or they wanted to be cruel, they trapped it under ten feet of dirt. and Terrance thought his people where the good guys.

he smirked as he felt Terrance twitch under him and he looked over at the other before transporting them back tot he hotel, stretching as he watched Tristen... he rolled the name in his mind like a child savoring candy, watching him suspiciously. "i like you." he admitted shaking his head. "if i thought someone could come alone, like Daemon for instance, and take control of your mind, make you do things, terrible things... well then i want you to be able to fight them off." he admitted simply. "not to mention, being properly shielded will protect you against powerful mind readers, even the most freshly bitten Vampire can rip into your mind like a hot knife through butter if their mentally capable enough." he admitted. "fortunately that's rare, most human's aren't capable of that sort of mental capabilities but there are a few." he admitted shaking his head a little. "is spending time with me so painful?" he asked his head tilted at the other.

"i know i'm cruel and sadistic but that's just a part of my personality." he admitted setting his hand on the others shoulder, stepping them through shadows and out into an alleyway in front of a large restaurant labeled 'Japanese Bar and Grill. "i'm trying to be good Rory." he admitted softly. "i've been trying to be good for over three hundred years.... do you think it's easy to revere human life, something i never had... when the very things i am trying to help are always trying to kill me?" he asked softly swallowing thickly before sighing. "never mind... you'll never beleive me anyway..." he muttered softly leading the way into the restaurant, where each table was a grill where the chef cooked, doing fancy tricks and fun things while he made your meal. it was a good, fun restaurant, something Terrance was sure that Rory would like. at least he was sure Rory would like it, if he wasn't there with him.

• Tristan blinked when Terrance stated that he liked him and wasn't sure what to say in response. Could the vampire be teasing him again or just playing with his mind? Either way, he didn't appreciate it and he narrowed his eyes at the other male. "Why would Daemon do something like that and why for that matter would they want to do it? Why wouldn't they just kill me like most vampires would? Not to mention the fact that they couldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do. I take the herb every day which helps me resist their mind control." That was something Terrance should have already known.

"The only other way to control me is through my name and no one knows my last name." He said, thinking Terrance still thought his real name was Rory. Yes, he was sure he was set and didn't need to learn anything from this bloodsucker. Still, the thought of being able to resist having his mind read was a tempting offer and what harm would there be if he simply let himself be taught? As long as he didn't need to do anything physical it shouldn't be too bad, right? "Fine, what do I have to do?" Tristan conceded and looked over at Terrance with a reluctant look on his face. He let his jade eyes linger on Terrance.

When the vampire asked if spending time with him was painful, for a brief second he felt a bit unnerved. "Uh... I guess not..." The blond found himself saying without thinking and wondered why his heart suddenly started beating faster as he said the words. "I mean, it's not really painful... just unnatural." He tried to explain and cleared his throat, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "Let's just go in and have a seat." Tristan said, not wanting to talk about being good and bad and all that, it was making him feel really odd as if he didn't mind Terrance but that of course was stupid.

Of course he minded him, he hated him because he was a vampire and a vampire's nature was to kill and feed off humans. Even if Terrance didn't feel that way, his nature would take over eventually and if Tristan couldn't find it in him to kill Terrance because of it, that would be his undoing. One hour later, Tristan found himself looking over at Terrance again and chewed on his lip, not sure why he was thinking about the other male. "So how do I do this mind block thing you were talking about before?" He asked, wanting to hear the other male's voice again but not daring to admit it out loud.

Terrance hesitated and then. "Daemon is... he was hurt when we where children." he explained simply. "he... he does what he's told to do." he admitted shaking his head. "he doesn't really have a mind of his own anymore." he admitted simply. "if you can get into someone's mind deeply enough, you can make them do things and make them think they did it of their ow free will." he admitted simply. "for instance, i could reach into your mind, make you take out one of your guns, have you press it to your temple, and pull the trigger." he admitted shrugging his shoulder. "Vampires do it to other vampires all the time." he admitted a little annoyed by that. "for some reason they don't think to use it on human's all that much." why play with your food? "but, in your case, they could make you go into the Hunters headquarters and leak out information, or blow it up." he looked at the other. "it will be hard with the Herb Vervain in your system, but i'm strong enough, if i didn't care about your mental stability, i could break your mind." he admitted. "not many vampires are old enough or naturally powerful enough to do this, but they are out there, and if you get kidnapped and can't take the vervain what will you do then?" wasn't it terrible when the bad guys where right?

Terrance had to chuckle when Rory reluctantly admitted that it wasn't painful to spend time with him, just unnatural. "how can it be unnatural?" he asked smirking a little. "you do realize that i am the closest thing to a vegetarian a vampire can get right?" he asked lifting his eyebrow at the other, clearly amused. "also, i was born, i grew up, i had to learn to walk, and talk just like any human baby or wild animal. how is that unnatural?" he asked as he opened the door for the other like the good gentleman he was. he ordered a very small meal for himself of steak, rare as they could serve it, and fried rice with shrimp, informing Rory that he could order anything he wanted. he used chopsticks like a pro and smiled as he enjoyed his steak, though didn't touch the rice, eating the shrimp out of it and discreetly giving Rory the rest of the rice chuckling at the other as he blinked at the man. "it's difficult at first, the mind isn't used to it and it's harder for some to learn it than others." he warned. "your pretty close minded already so it might be easier than you anticipate but don't feel discouraged if you can't manage it right away." ...Had Terrance somehow just... insulted Rory?... it sure sounded like it.

"you have to focus on one thing, something strong, and smooth. the shell of an egg, a pearl, a smooth stone, a diamond, anything that feels natural in your mind." he explained calmly. "it helps to close your eyes at first. you picture this hard, smooth thing in your head, and hold it there in your mind until it's all you can think about, the color, the shape, how it absorbs your thoughts, and your strength and wraps around your mind, protecting, and shielding it." he paused for a moment then. "every time you think about it, you should try to imagine the strong smooth thing wrapping around your mind, and sooner than you might think, you will always be thinking of it there, and it will protect you." he admitted smiling at the other. "and, i was thinking." he admitted smirking at the other. "i want you to know my real name." he admitted staring at the other his eyes soft, affectionate almost. "the name i was born with. i know names are important, maybe if you know my real name, you might trust me a little more?" he mused smiling a little. "my name is Eztli." he admitted smiling a little. "there where no last names back then." he admitted. "so it's just Eztli." he admitted before shaking his head. "just don't tell my brothers i told you, they already think me mad for trying to... seduce you." he admitted, amused as he studied the other. "do you trust me now?" he asked his head tilted.

• Of course he had asked but he hadn't really expected a deep response. Tristan's brow furrowed when Terrance spoke of how Daemon had been hurt when they had been children. Despite the fact that Daemon was a vampire, the blond found himself feeling sympathy for the other male. But when Terrance spoke of how Daemon did what he was told to do, the hunter snorted in disbelief. "Right. Like Daemon would just do whatever he was told to do. It seemed to me like he was doing what he wanted to do when he was ra- messing around with me." Damn it, he'd messed up there. He blinked when Terrance spoke of how he could easily take control of him if he wanted. "I think you're probably right when it comes to most hunters."

"But I'm a lot different from them and I don't think it would be easy to get into my head. Not without using some underhanded move. Sorry to burst your bubble but I think it would be difficult even for you." Tristan remarked and his lips twitched with wry amusement when Terrance spoke of how he could make him go to the hunter headquarters and leak information or blow it up. "That would be detrimental if I knew where it was located." He commented and rolled his eyes as a sigh escaped his lips. "I don't really work well with others and don't tend to obey a lot of rules. I also have a problem with authority. So combine all that together and you have someone who the ones in charge want to keep away from." This was all true sad to say.

It was only now that he realized what he had said and Tristan's lips parted as he looked over at Terrance and cleared his throat. "Sorry, I don't know why I said all that, it's not really your concern what my relationship is with the hunter's organization." The blond was somewhat glad that Terrance changed the conversation by referring to something he had said earlier and raised a brow in his direction. "I don't mean your kind as a species although that can be called into play too I suppose." He said with a wave of his hand and averted his eyes as he explained what he had meant. "I meant it's unnatural for a vampire and a hunter to be together." Tristan explained and ordered a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a cold Coke.

Something he'd been wanting for the past few days had been American food. Sometimes he got certain urges and since Terrance was paying, why shouldn't he go all out and get something like that? This place seemed to have some American classics too which was rather surprising but then he had always liked to try different types of foods. He wondered idly if Terrance knew that or not. It was interesting seeing how Terrance handled his chopsticks and Tristan took note of it, filing the information away in his mind for later use. The hunter himself didn't pick up his own since he didn't really need it for a burger and fries. Of course, as he was idly analyzing Terrance from where he sat, the vampire just had to go and say something annoying and Tristan's eyes narrowed at him and his lips pursed. "I'm not as close minded as you might think."

"For your information, I have a very open mind about most things. I do know that not all vampires are the same, after all not all humans are the same so it makes sense that vampires and other species would be the same way. But vampires and hunters just don't go together, it's not in either of their natures." He told him, wondering why that wouldn't get through Terrance's head. It was a simple concept and he didn't see it changing anytime soon. Not as long as vampires kept trying to suck the blood out of humans. He was drawn out of his reverie when Terrance began to explain how this mind blocking technique worked and listened as a good student would. Tristan took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he started to do what the vampire had said, finding this egg in his mind since that was the first thing Terrance had mentioned.

A moment later he closed his eyes as instructed and after what seemed like a few seconds, but was actually around fifteen minutes, he opened them once more when he became aware that Terrance had just said something that was probably important. "What did you just say?" He asked, focusing on the vampire and tried to remember what had been said. The blond remembered a few words but not the sentences that had been used which was somewhat annoying but he was sure Terrance would repeat anything that he considered important. There was something about names, Eztli, brothers, seduce and trust but he couldn't put them all together. Had Terrance been saying something about one of his brothers? Maybe someone he hadn't met before called Eztli?

Perhaps he had been warning him that Eztli might try to seduce him and Terrance wanted him to trust him so he wouldn't get hurt by this Eztli? Or had he gotten all of that wrong? "Did you just read my thoughts right now?" Tristan asked suddenly, not minding if he had this once since it was kind of difficult to explain what he wanted to know. But then again, it might be better if Terrance hadn't been reading his thoughts because that was an invasion of privacy. Oh gods, he didn't know what he wanted from this damned bloodsucker!

Terrance smiled wryly. "Methuselah was angry with Daemon once, frustrated with him. do you know that american saying 'go jump off a bridge?" he asked looking at Terrance, shaking his head. "Daemon broke almost every bone in his body and he never even hesitated... he smiled the entire way down..." now that. was just wrong. "Methuselah is much more careful about what he says in front of Daemon now..." anyone would be after an incident like that! it was hard to imagine a human damaged in the head, let alone a vampire. he smirked at the others self confidence, it was rather refreshing. he liked a man with confidence. "i am not as skilled with..." he paused, looking for the right words. "mind raping, as Methuselah is." he admitted simply, the words where very accurate. mind rape, there was no way to do it nicely, you went in, you kicked the human around, and then you stole from them something precious and sacred, most people did not realize how fragile and unprotected that their minds where, most people would never find out. as soon as you had another person's mind wrapping around yours, steeling knowledge in an intimate, traumatic way you never recovered.

"everyone thinks that their mind is strong." he stated simply. "until their mind is taken from them." he shook his head. "i will not show you what i mean, there is no way to do it without causing damage of some sort or another." he admitted softly. "i do hope that you are right, that your mind is well protected by some means... most vampires do not have my sense of... morality." he admitted softly before staring at Rory, astonished. "... you are a hunter... but you do not know where the hunter association is!?" he asked, looking flabbergasted. "it is no wonder you where alone, most hunters do not work alone, it is dangerous to be alone, even Vampires know this rule." he admitted shaking his head. "i'm not all that surprised though, you do not seam the sort to take orders...well, at all. you are... like a hurricane." he admitted smiling. "destructive in such a manner that those who are about to be flattened can only stand and stare at you." was that a compliment? knowing Terrance, probobly. "i won't tell anyone." he promised smiling at the other. "i like knowing things about you... if it makes you feel better i was thrown out of night school because i threw the teacher out the window." he admitted looking amused. night school was for Vampires, so being kicked out for throwing the vampire teacher out the window was rather amusing.

he smiled a little and looked at Tristen for a long moment and then. "i was raised by a hunter." he admitted suddenly. "his name was Christoff." he admitted. "after my family was...." he couldn't even say it. "the hunters took me and my brothers and put us in coffin's, and buried us under the earth... we laid in darkness for.... i don't know how long anymore. years... it was nothing but firm walls, darkness, and the smell of my own thirst." he admitted swallowing thickly. "Christoff found me, practically be accident. we dug up my brother, Methuselah, but Daemon was gone." he admitted. "Christoff taught me, right and wrong, he taught me that hate is not everything..." he sighed. "Christoff finally found Daemon, locked in a cell... a slave to other hunters." he admitted swallowing thickly. "they hurt him so badly... that Christoff..." he smiled wryly. "he killed them... i've never seen a human with such ferocity before." he smirked at Terrance. "so your wrong, Vampires and Hunters can get along, if you have the right hunter." he admitted smiling at the other. "you would have liked Christoff, i think." he admitted chuckling a little. "he was all indignant and righteous too... i'll never forget the time he took Methuselah over his knee."

he grinned as he watched the other close his eyes and focused and he smiled when the other blinked. "you weren't paying any attention at all where you?" he asked playfully before blinking. "read your thoughts? no i wasn't trying to... was i supposed to?" he asked lookign a little baffled. "do you have your shields in place?" he asked smirking a little his head tilted a little. "and i was telling you my True name." he explained smiling at the other. "i don't know if you know how to manipulate Names or not, but i figured if you new my real name, my Birth name, you might trust me a little more, that and i just want you to know. it's Eztli." he smiled a little and studied the other. "keep your shields up, i'm going to try and enter your mind." he informed the other, his eyes fixed on Rory's. it was the strangest sensation, like a wind slowly blowing through his mind, but before it reached anything it slid away and around, Terrance looking shocked. "... i'm impressed!" he admitted blinking in astonishment. "normally i can reach the first layer of a persons mind without them ever noticing, no damage no trauma, but i couldn't even reach your mind, your very talented, i might even be able to teach you how to manipulate minds and names yourself." he admitted smiling a little his head tilted. "i'm not sure if you'd like to learn, but it would give you an advantage when dealing with Vampires."

• The more he heard from Terrance, the more he found himself at a quandary because he was beginning not to mind the vampire which was dangerous. No, he needed to keep his wits about him because otherwise the damned bloodsucker would never leave him alone. "So Methuselah mind controlled Daemon to jump off the bridge?" He asked and snorted, his mind flickering back to the time he had been with the three in the past. For a brief moment he felt his cock jump at the sight of the long, black haired male and had to shake his head to rid himself of the image. Methuselah really was his type and although he tried to deny it, he couldn't make his body agree with him. Hell, he was straight for god's sake. But then, he'd preferred long, black haired chicks too. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought about the oldest vampire of the brothers.

"I'm surprised he didn't use his talents on me." Tristan remarked with a twitch of his lips as he glanced over at Terrance. "Most hunters don't know what they're talking about if they're certain no one can get into their minds. I've trained hard to make sure nothing gets in my way. So I suppose I have a bit more experience than others. Hell, most of them don't even bother to try and shield their minds. Even though I don't really know how to do it, I still try my best." The blond made a face when Terrance expressed his amazement that he didn't know where the hunter headquarters were. "Well, I know they're somewhere in this country, they have to be. But other than that no. I don't tend to stay around them often since I work better alone."

Tristan told him and raised a brow when he was likened to a hurricane although he secretly thought it was a good analogy and he actually liked it. "Hurricane huh? Maybe I'll use that in my title. Hurricane Rory. Vampire Hunter." He said with a chuckle and smirked when he heard about how Terrance had thrown a teacher through the window. "Seems like you and I have something in common after all." The blond commented and blinked when the other male spoke of how he had been raised by a hunter. His brow furrowed at that revelation and he slowly ate as he watched and listened to what Terrance had to say about this. Before he knew it, hours had gone by and it was getting well into the night.

Dinner had long ended and the check had arrived but they still remained there, chatting and listening to eachother as if they were old friends. "If you're so good and know right from wrong, why did you act the way you did with the other two back then?" Tristan suddenly asked, wanting to know what had possessed Terrance to rape and tease him as much as he'd done in the past. If he'd really been peaceful, he wouldn't have done those things, regardless of how much someone pushed them. He blinked when the vampire told him he'd been telling him his True name. Eztli, an interesting name although he secretly preferred Terrance much more. Probably because Terrance and Tristan both started with T's and that made him think they were made for eachother. Wait, what the hell was he thinking? No, get rid of that thought. Get rid of it!

The blond shook his head, trying to rid himself of such odd thoughts. Eztli was better, much better, it meant they were apart. Separate. "Huh? Okay..." He said when Terrance instructed him to keep his shields up. A moment later the vampire was staring at him in what seemed to be astonishment. A faint smile came to his lips when he spoke, commending him for his talent. "I don't see why you wouldn't be, I told you I'm better at this than most hunters." Tristan said with a chuckle and raised a brow when he spoke of manipulating minds and names. "Well I don't really think I'll need to do something like that. I much prefer doing things the physical way as you should know." Tristan reminded Terrance and looked around him.

"I think the restaurant is beginning to wonder if we're going to order anything else. You want to go elsewhere?" He asked, waiting to see what the vampire would say to that.

he smiled a little. "no, Methuselah said it in a manner that was not serious and Daemon took it seriously." he explained. "Methuselah was angry and Daemon was bothering him." he shrugged. "we where still young, and did not yet know the effect of being held captive for so long had on Daemon." he admitted simply, shrugging his shoulders again. "if Methuselah had used his mind controlling skills on you, then it would have defeated the entire purpose of raping you." he admitted smiling a little. "after all, all pleasure you felt during that day, you could have blamed on his mind tampering if he had done it." he pointed out sounding almost playful. there was clearly something wrong with Terrance's head too, the little bastard.

"most humans, and yes even Vampires never even think about it. the mind is supposed to be a safe haven that no one else can touch." Eztli admitted simply, smiling a little. "but it's actually one of the most weak places a person has." he admitted simply before grinning a little. "last i heard they where in Africa, but that was like... fifty years ago? we where trying to find them for a while but gave up, every time we thought we found them they either weren't really there or they moved." he admitted shaking his head. "and before you ask, no it was not to destroy the hunters, there was a demon on the loose and we wanted help killing it." he stated simply. "it's still running around somewhere but it hasn't slaughtered anyone yet so i figure we'll just let it be until it starts whatever the hell it's planning on starting." he admitted shaking his head. "he's probobly just another poor unfortunate who got kicked out of hell for falling in love, you'd be amazed how often that happens." he admitted grinning a little before he paused. "did you know that Vampires where once demons that had been kicked out of hell?" he asked grinning at Rory.

"the story goes, that our ancestor, Thruuthrelel... i think i'm pronouncing that right, fell in love with a human, and went to earth to....mate." meaning the demon raped her. "he went back so many times, that the woman actually began to miss him when he was gone, because even though he'd raped her he'd whispered such loving things in her ears, and he had been ever so gentle. he didn't realize of course that he had fallen in love with the beauty. he was banished from hell, and he went to live with the human, and he had a beautiful son." he paused smiling a little before sighing. "then a terrible doom came, the boy grew, his powers where only outmatched by his father. he was stronger, faster, he could throw fireballs and seek people's minds to make them do what he wanted... the first vampire, he needed blood to survive, but everyone he bit turned into a vampire, because he could not control the venom in his fangs. soon the entire village was just like him, and they spread like wildfire until the Hunters came. Thruuthrelel was horrified by the evil he had unleashed, and he and his lovely wife gave birth to another child, this time a girl. she was as sweet as roses, and was just as powerful as her brother." he smiled. "she led a revolt against her brother, and his evil minions, turning only those who wished to 'live forever' she slaughtered her brother, and all of his people with the help of the hunters." he smiled at Rory. "my mother used to tell me that story before putting me down to bed." he admitted. "those two vampires, the evil and the good both had children, and all pure blooded vampires are descendant from one of the two."

he had to laugh at the other and nodded. "Hurricane Rory, i like it. we need to get you a superhero costume." he agreed grinning at the other his head tilted. "i think you'd look good in gray spandex." he teased licking his lips playfully before blinking at the right and wrong question, sighing a little. "Rory... there is a difference between knowing, right and wrong, and acting by right and wrong... i'm not a good person, i never have been, i can't be... if i go soft, the hunters will do to me what they did to my brother." he stated simply, looking at Rory. "i did what i did to you because i was tired..." he looked tired, and old in those beautiful eyes of his. "i'm so tired of being hated and feared everywhere i do for no reason, that i just started giving people a reason." he admitted, playing with his fork now, fiddling with it. "i never in my wildest dreams expected to ever fall in love with my first victim..." first? Rory had been Eztli's first rape victim? somehow that almost seamed romantic. "i've had sex before of course but only with other vampires... i never expected humans to be so... warm and soft..." he shook his head. "i regret what i did to you, no matter that i enjoyed it, and yes you enjoyed it too i know you did... i would have stopped if you hadn't." he admitted. "i don't know if Methuselah would have... but i would have..." he smiled a little. "vampires are supposed to be all about self control... but." he shrugged. "i have very little... i see you and i just... want to touch you all over..."

he chuckled at the others smug look at the shielding and he shook his head. "i think you honestly might even be able to keep Methuselah out of your head." he admitted with a grin as he looked around at the waiters who where giving them weird looks before he glanced at his watch, nearly twitching in surprise. "wow, no wonder we've been here three hours already..." he admitted shaking his head. "no wonder they keep giving me dirty looks i thought it was because i was a vampire." he admitted with a small laugh as he stood off his stool and offered Rory a hand so he didn't slip on the smooth slippery floor. "the night is yours Rory, where do you want to go?"

• That was some food for thought, if he could trick Methuselah into giving Daemon a deadly order, he could effectively take out one of the three originals. Then, it just left Methuselah and Terrance although the thought of killing Terrance made a twinge of uncertainty rush through him now and he frowned. Why should it bother him? He was a vampire just like the other two, no different from any of the other bloodsuckers. Tristan felt his cheeks flush when Terrance spoke about the night he'd been raped by all three of them and tried to quell the excitement and arousal he could feel building up in his groin as he remembered that incident. It was almost as if his body was trying to tell him that it wanted to experience that sort of thing again but his body didn't know what the hell it was asking of him. The hunter took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he tried to calm himself down, nothing good would come of giving in to his body's demands. He chose not to comment on Terrance's words because anything that came out of his mouth regarding that would not end in a good way, at least not for him.

Thank god Terrance wasn't into reading his mind consistently or he would have discovered Tristan was dying to be taking advantage of again and not just by anyone but by the three brothers once more. "No, I didn't know that. I thought they were abominations that some scientist ended up creating or something along those lines." He said with a roll of his eyes and it was hard to tell if he was being serious or joking but it was probably the latter. Of course vampires would have had to come from Hell, they were undead and not something humans could have created. Or so he thought. When Terrance started talking about Thruuthrelel and his story, Tristan felt himself heating up again because that story was so much like his own that it made him begin to feel aroused. Well, at least the first part. He could already tell he was starting to feel something for Terrance and it hadn't even been a damn day yet. That really pissed him off and he ground his teeth together as he tried to banish that thought. "I'm not much for costumes. I prefer to just go in leather and be incognito." He said with a shrug regarding the comment on being a superhero. "A few have even tried to get me into those weird bon-" Tristan cut himself off quickly as he became aware of what he was in the middle of saying and he clammed up, cheeks heating up as he bit down on his lip and cleared his throat. What could he say to draw Terrance's thoughts away from what he had just been about to say?

Oh! "Well if you're worried about going soft, I think it would be better to just kill yourself or let others kill you. That way you won't ever be a menace to humans and no one can make you that way. Then, the only vampires in the world would be the bad ones and hunters could take them out without worrying about whether or not they were good or bad." Tristan said with a raised brow. He found it to be the easiest solution and the most practical. Hunters didn't like working with vampires, there was always the chance that some accident would happen and the vampire in question would lose control of itself. Or they would change their minds at a crucial moment. "Wait, first? What do you mean?" The blond asked and frowned, not knowing what the hell Terrance was getting at and narrowed his eyes at the vampire. "And don't expect me to believe you're in love with me."

"You barely know me and the only times you've been close to me is when you were..." He trailed off here too as if he was embarrassed or uncomfortable saying anything that had to do with sex. "I didn't enjoy myself. You and your brothers made me enjoy myself. There's a difference." Tristan shot back and shook his head when Terrance spoke of wanting to touch him all over and shoved him back. "Don't say that." If the bloodsucker continued to say things like that and talk dirty to him, much less touch him, he was certain he would end up losing control and he didn't want that to happen. Tristan ignored the offered hand and got down from his seat himself and headed for the door, wanting to clear his head. Damn it, Terrance had gotten him all worked up and he really didn't want to hear him say or do anything for the next few minutes. The hunter was at a dangerous point where if Terrance said or did a single thing that reminded him of sex, the blond would probably end up pouncing on him and Tristan knew he would end up regretting it later. "I just want to go out. Can you please not follow me for a few minutes? I'm aware of our arrangement but I'd really rather have a little bit of time on my own. Just for a brief time." Tristan murmured.

sorry this took so long, ate something bad when i went into town and got sick. XP ugh.)

Eztli's nostril's flared wide and he caught the scent of arousal from Tristan. he didn't need to read minds to know what the other was thinking, he had to smirk a little as he savored the smell of the others arousal before smirking at Rory. "many people think we're get when the hillbillies keep breeding with their cousins." he teased, teasing Rory with a wicked little smirk on his lips. a redneck joke from a thousand year old Vampire, there was so something wrong about that. "leather hmm? i like Leather now and again but it chafes in all the worst places, i like silk much m..." he stared at the other before smirking wickedly. "why Rory, if you wanted to be tied up and abused you only had to ask." he teased leaning down as if to kiss the other. "it's a shame i don't have permission to touch you." he teased grinning ever so wickedly before running his tongue across Rory's cheek, snickering a little. "your skin tastes so good when it's blushing, i wonder what other parts of your body go red when your embarrassed?" he mused smirking a little.

Terrance had to chuckle at the others comment of killing himself and he shook his head. "suicide, all forms of suicide is, in amount, a sin." he admitted simply. "we may not have a God like yours, but we o have our own faiths and hopes." he admitted smiling at Rory. "there are things worse than Hell Rory, Vampires, when they die are returned to their birthplace of hell, there is no heaven for us... there never will be, God himself has declared us demon's an unfit, no matter that we where born this way. we have no souls because we where born of the devil, not of god... so when we die, if we're good little vampires we will return to hell to live our days in misery.... but if we're bad little vampires... we go to a place called purgatory... a place so..." he actually shuddered. "you spend eternity thirsting for blood, but there isn't even water, you spend eternity walking on salty ground, so when your flesh starts to scrape away it stings and burns... there is no one else, just you and emptiness, the maddening thirst, the aching pain, and no madness to come and sweep it all away..." he admitted shaking his head.

he actually blushed when Rory commented and he glanced at the boy before looking back at his fork. "...i'd never raped anyone before." he admitted looking sheepish. "i'd never had a human in bed before..." he admitted shaking his head a little. "Vampires have few true emotions." he admitted smiling a little, looking almost upset. "it might not be love as you think of it, but it is love." he admitted looking at Rory. "there is no difference Rory. either you like something or you don't. you think i haven't been raped as well? of course i have, i've been raped more times than the whore down on the street corner has had sex. i liked it sometimes, if my molester was nice enough to let me." he admitted shrugging his shoulder. "you have to admit Rory, you liked it, and not just because we where touching you in all the right ways, if you honestly hadn't liked it... you wouldn't have gotten hard, wouldn't have cum. your old enough, and in control of yourself enough to control your own libido." he pointed out smirking at him before hesitating at the plead to wait on his own for a little bit, sighing a little. "alright, but only for an hour." he complained pouting at the other as he watched Tristan walk out into the cool night air.

he sighed a little and shook his head a little as he sipped on his pop for a while while Rory enjoyed his privacy for a little while. outside Rory would have all the privacy he wanted, there was no one else around save for people inside the various buildings, eating or getting drunk. however, at one point when he looked up to a flicker of motion, Daemon was seen, the man staring at Rory, his eyes looking a little blank as he blinked at the other as if for one long moment he did not recognize the other, and then he grinned, a perverted grin, flashing fang before he vanished in a swirl of shadow as if he had never been there. but where one was, the other one was also, that is if Eztli was telling the truth about Daemon's state of mind. so that meant that Methuselah was hanging around, would Eztli protect Rory from his brothers?

as soon as Rory turned to go inside though, he was grabbed, firm hands gripping him, a hand pressed on his mouth so he couldn't scream as the vampire, for it was a vampire, yanked him back into a dark alley, slamming him into the wall with a delighted hiss as he pressed duct tape over Rory's mouth so he couldn't scream, pinning Rory's hands behind his back and taping them together as well. a vampire using Duct tape, how... strange. no vampire Rory had ever come across would ever have used duct tape. once the Vampire had Rory well trapped it snickered darkly, running his tongue along Rory's neck, hissing again. "mmm you smell wonderful little human bitch." he growled delightedly before pausing, looking startled as he saw the mark that Eztli had left on the boy's neck, growling darkly but continuing his motions as he ripped the front of Rory's shirt open, feeling the others soft smooth flesh, pinching both nipples as the Vampires firm cock rubbed against his ass, panting in his ear.

"yeah, your gonna be such a tight little fuck aren't you?" the vampire demanded smirking darkly. "i am Xaneth, i will be your rapist today." he growled eagerly as he ripped the others pants to shreds, gripping the boys cock in one form hand as he stroked and teased the length. "i'm going to fuck you, long, and hard, and i'm going to make you like it." he growled in delight, his free hand tweaking a nipple again as he sucked on Rory's neck, teasing the flesh as he humped his little lover with eager growls and moans. "yess your going to be a lovely little cock slave for me." he growled, moaning as his fangs stroked the others neck. "i'm going to drain you dry, rape you, amd make you my own little minion vampire." he purred happily as he started pressing more firmly into the other, getting more and more hard, more and more excited. and with Rory unable to scream, it was doubtful that Eztli was going to be able to save him.

• Silk was rather nice and it had a soft touch against skin which Tristan liked. But it also spoke of wealth and he didn't particularly want to give off such an impression. He wasn't a rich kid, he was more of a cool kid if it came down to it and he didn't want mistaken impressions. The hunter flushed at Terrance's words and hoped his cheeks were red when he tried to deny what had been said. "I never said anything of the sort! That's what you want, not me!" He exclaimed and pursed his lips when Terrance leaned down to lick his cheek. "I consider that as touching me." Tristan muttered halfheartedly but he didn't really mean it, not this time around. The thought of vampires having some sort of god surprised him and he made a face.

When Terrance spoke of how suicide didn't go over well for him and his kind, he wasn't sure what to say. There wasn't much to say about that since he wasn't aware of it and so things lapsed into a rather awkward silence. When the conversation turned to rape it got even more awkward. "Well, I've never experienced it before so I don't know what it's like." Tristan said with a roll of his eyes as if it didn't mean much to him although it probably did. He raised a brow when Terrance spoke of how he'd been raped countless times in the past. "Ha! Like I'd believe that. You're more in control of yourself than anyone I've ever seen. Not to mention the fact that you're a vampire and not just a regular one but one of the oldest.

No one could make you do something you didn't want to do. Unless of course it was Meth." He said with a shake of his head, unconsciously using the nickname he'd developed for Methuselah in his head. The blond blinked when Terrance made a point of telling him that he must have liked it due to his body's reactions and he made a face. "No, that was just my body reacting, nothing more." He said, continuing to deny what he had felt before. Tristan felt the corners of his lips twitch upward in what could have been the beginnings of a smile when Terrance gave him an hour alone. "I don't need that much but thanks for your consideration. A half hour would do but whatever. Come find me outside then when time's up." He told him with a nod.

And then walked off into the darkness, his thoughts on Terrance and not on his surroundings or else he would have sensed the attack before it came. Tristan let out a muffled curse when he was grabbed and then slammed up against the wall of a dark alley, causing him to lose his breath momentarily. Oh come on, duct tape? What sort of vampire uses duct tape?! He thought to himself as the tape was pressed against his mouth, effectively silencing him. Not too long afterward, his hands were taped behind his back too and then a hot tongue could be felt alongside his neck. "Well you smell downright rancid, bloodsucker." Tristan shot back with a roll of his eyes, not scared in the least of this undead monster that had him in his grasp and grunted as he was turned around again and thrown against the wall. Sure, his words might be muffled and unintelligible from behind the tape but he didn't care. On the off-chance that Xaneth would hear and understand him, it was worth it.

He inhaled slightly as the vampire pinched both his nipples at the same time and his cock twitched to life further when he felt the other male's cock press against his ass. Fuck, he didn't need this right now, he wanted to get away from thinking about Terrance and sex and this line of thought wasn't helping either. A slight gasp escaped his lips when Xaneth tweaked his nipple and started to suck on his neck. There was no pain involved or feeding, that much he could tell, no this guy was just horny and unfortunately, so was Tristan. Oh what the hell, he'd fight back after he got himself off by using this unsuspecting vampire. Xaneth probably thought he was the one in control but Tristan would continue to let him think that for now until he got what he wanted. By now, Tristan's shirt was dangling off him in tatters and his pants were nonexistent.

They were lying around him in shreds. "Oh get on with it already!" The hunter growled, rather frustrated with the way Xaneth was just beating around the bush. Hopefully the other male would understand the sounds coming from behind the tape or else Tristan might just fight back and fuck letting Xaneth think he was in control. Seriously, he didn't want to play games anymore, he just wanted to be fucked and before Terrance returned. Because although he might want Terrance to fuck him, he would never admit that to the other male. No, that would just prove his point. If he could get off before Terrance returned, then he might be able to hold himself off. That was his plan at least.

Terrance laughed at Rory's protest, smirking rather viciously at the others blush but relented and decided not to say any more to the poor mortified Vampire Hunter. he smiled a little when the other protested that he was too strong to be raped and he shook his head. "you think i was always this powerful?" he asked softly, staring at Rory. "we aren't born powerful Rory, the longer we live, the stronger we become. i was once weaker than you are, i was once weak, weak and pretty and an easy target." he admitted his lips thinning. "i sacrificed a great deal to still be alive now, to be as powerful as i am now..." he admitted his eyes cold for a moment before he laughed at the others nickname for Methuselah. "you know it's strangely accurate... he was totally addicted to that stuff when it first came out." he admitted with a small smirk at the other. "i've been raped too Rory. i know better... have you ever been raped by a woman Rory?" he asked, his head tilted. "i have, i was able to get it up, but i did not thrust my hips the way you did, i did not arch into every touch, i did not cry out in pleasure, or beg for more even when she demanded." he leaned in, whispering in the others ear. "you liked it, and the sooner you admit that, the sooner you will find who you really are." he smirked as he watched the other leave, letting him be alone for a while, wanting to think for himself as well. unaware of the troubles taking place outside.

Xaneth growled as he felt the other hardening, a look of delight in his eyes. "well hell, this is going to be SO much easier than i thought." he growled in delight as he moved the other around, fondling his cock as he sucked on the others neck. he moaned and groaned as he shredded the clothes, the little human before him making strange noises behind the duct tape, Xaneth simply assumed that it was protests, that was what he was used to. being a serial Rapist had advantages when you got off on struggles an protests. he growled at the others whimpers, delighted and he slipped two fingers, slicked with lube deep inside of the other, fondling and teasing the others ass. he was a young vampire, created within the last year, you could always tell because they where the only ones who ran hot, several degrees hotter, instead of several degrees cooler as most vampires did. the vampire was hot against Rory as he fingered him, running long, talented fingers deep inside of the other, panting eagerly. "mmmm fuck your so goddamn tight." Xaneth growled, looking eager. "i will fuck you so hard your ruined for LIFE!" he growled, pulling his pants down, running it along the others ass crack, moaning as he started to force himself inside. Xaneth was young, but he was massive, his cock spreading Tristan even further than Meth even had. bigger than the brothers, that was an impressive feet.

Xaneth snarled and moaned as he forced himself deep, and then he leaned forward, balls smacking balls as he snickered in the others ear. "did you know, that some vampires, can do their bite different ways?" he asked smirking viciously. "some vampires, they make their bites hurt, like a thousand needle rushing through your body, shredding everything." he pulled out, and slammed back in. "some vampires, don't do anything to their bite, and some can make their bite so pleasurable, you don't even have to be touched, for you to cum." he growled, pulling out, and thrusting back in again, tormenting Tristan, or trying to. someone who didn't want to be raped, this would be hell, but for Tristan, it was probobly just an annoying tease. the vampire finally started a proper rhythm, panting against the others neck as he moved, fast, hard, large enough that every movement rubbed Rory's prostate as twin fangs suddenly slipped deep into Tristan, and then, pleasure so intense it was almost a pain flooded Rory, flooding him with the pleasure of an orgasm after hours of teasing, flooded him with pleasure so massive that no one could think through it, that no one could do anything but arch, and scream, and cum. Xaneth laughing as he drank from Rory, flooding him with pleasure as he fucked him.

Back
Top Bottom