Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust

there was a chuckle when Rory denied being his and opened the cabinet for the pain killers. but you ARE mine Rory, i had your body, both willing, and unwilling. i drank your blood, i tasted your tears, and i made you Cum, and then, i drank your blood. i have Marked you Rory, and that means, that you are mine, for ever, and ever. there was a small chuckle again, as if Terrance was amused by Rory's reluctance, a small titter filling Rory's head when the Hunter slammed his fist into the mirror. now now Rory, throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to solve things now is it? a warm wet tongue, invisible and intangible ran across Rory's knuckles, as if licking at the blood that might, or might not have been there from breaking the mirror. That's seven years bad luck Rory. and if you wanted to fuck me, i suppose i could let you, just once though and only if your a VERY good boy first.

your so stubborn Rory, that, i think, is what i love the most about you. Terrance sounded smug and playful. but you cannot win the game, not this game against a vampire like me. you think holy water and Herb Vervain will keep me out of your head now? it will not keep me out, in fact it will only make me want to defile your mind even more. there was another chuckle as the feeling of a hand settled around Rory's cock. besides, you know you like it, me touching you, and you, completely helpless to prevent it, unable to do anything but sit there, and TAKE it. then all sensations vanished. but if you REALLY want me to leave, you could try asking nicely hmm?

This was almost intolerable having a vampire in his mind all the time with no way to block him out. Of course the bloodsucker could be lying to him about the herb and holy water not working but for some reason Rory felt as if he was telling the truth. you never had my body willing... He muttered almost to himself and tried to ignore Terrance's voice in his head. The hunter twitched upon feeling a wet, warm tongue slide across his knuckles even though nothing was there and glared at his distorted reflection in the broken mirror. dream on, you bastard! He exclaimed, certain he would never fuck Terrance or let the vampire near his body again if given the choice. Damn, would the bloodsucker never shut up?! Rory grunted as he felt a hand wrap lightly around his cock.

It was annoying because since the hand wasn't there, he couldn't very well slap it off and had to deal with the touch for as long as Terrance wished. His body heated up instantly upon hearing Terrance's next words and he fought to resist the feelings of lust that swept over him. Of course he didn't like being completely helpless with no other option than to lie there and take what was being forced upon him. But then, why was he getting worked up right now if that were true? Suddenly, all sensations vanished and Rory was left feeling part relieved and part disappointed. "Then please get out of my mind, bloodsucker..." He ground out, being as nice as he could to a vampire. How the hell could he plot his revenge if Terrance was in his mind? He hadn't counted on that happening which sucked.

there was another chuckle as the vampires presence wrapped all around Rory again, mouth on his neck, sucking and stroking where the mark was, a hard shaft pressed against the bare flesh of the others ass, a hand stroked and massaged the hunters cock as the other tweaked and pinched a nipple. your mine, Rory, never forget that. you, are all mine. and then the vampire was gone, even the presence of him in the back of Rory's mind had vanished, accepting the slightly polite request and doing as asked and leaving. only a small echoing laugh was left behind, a laugh, and a poor horny Rory who now had to deal with his own Hard on. and even worse, there was now a line of hickeys on the hunters neck, that had not been there before, as if letting the world know that Rory had been fucked. at least Rory would be able to plot his revenge now...maybe.

Fuck...this was getting harder to resist as time went by. It was unfair of Terrance to tease him like this and know he couldn't do a thing to stop him. But at the same time, he had to admit it was feeling pretty damn good. Rory whimpered as he felt a hard cock press up against his ass and groaned upon feeling his own cock massaged by gentle fingers. He started to sport an erection and yelped as one of his nipples was pinched by ghostly fingers. However, rather abruptly, the sensations ended and he was left with nothing but being unsatisfied. fucking bastard... The hunter ground out and reached down to curl his fingers around his cock to jerk himself off. Still, even after he had climaxed, something was missing and it took him a few minutes to figure it out. He needed more now.

His body wanted Terrance even if his mind protested. Rory was furious at himself and swore to never think about Terrance again, that was exactly what the vampire wanted. One day later, it had gotten unbearable and he had to literally stick his fingers up his ass and finger fuck himself up against the wall of the shower in order to get off. Part of him felt ashamed but the other part craved the rough touches, even if it was just himself giving it. Rory resisted the urge to call upon Terrance, not wanting to be made a fool out of but after another day of lustfulness he couldn't help it. Terrance...please come to me... He finally spoke mentally, feeling embarrassed and angry at having to give in to the vampire. Earlier he had tried holy water and vervain in order to keep him out but now...

Well he hoped it wouldn't prevent Terrance from coming back.

Terrance knew, Terrance saw. he wasn't actually in the others head but that didn't stop him from knowing exactly what Rory was doing. he knew it would not be long before the other caved and gave in to the craving. there was nothing more arousing than a vampire holding you down and fucking you mercilessly. Terrance was patient, much more patient than Daemon, who had already found another human to play with, though this one was a little more willing. Terrance didn't want that human though, he wanted Rory. he didn't set up such an extensive plan to catch the man only to let him go and get bored the day after Rory left. no, Terrance would have Rory, all to himself, forever.

so he was exceptionally pleased when he heard the other calling out to him, the tone a little muffled from the herb and holy water, but when had that ever stopped Terrance? he slid into Rory's mind again, firm arms wrapping around the others body, invisible as always. you called? my your so tense, i bet you could REALLY use a good massage now hmm? he was teasing again, he knew what Rory wanted, needed, and yet his fingers dug into the herd muscles of Rory's back, intending to work out some of the loose muscles as he stepped through one plain, and right into Rory's bedroom, solid fingers now visible as Terrance smirked, leaning down, his breath ghosting the others ear. "i knew you couldn't resist me." spoken into the ear, not into the mind, letting Rory know that this time, Terrance really was there.

Terrance tipped the hunters head, using Rory's chin to angle just right before pressing their lips together intently, running his tongue into the others mouth before the other could even think to struggle or protest, moaning softly as he tasted his Claimed once more, his finger stroking along the mark, making it sparkle with pleasure. "i knew you would call me." he purred, smirking. "i, am irresistible, and you, you are mine." he teased smirking a little as he ran his fingers through Rory's hair, inhaling the scent of the other, a smirk o his lips. "you took Herb Vervain and Holy water." he complained softly. "it makes you smell different, not like you." he smirked a little. "i love the way you smell Rory, i wish you would stop drinking that stuff, it's bad for you don't you know?"

Terrance had been telling the truth it seemed, as he had come when Rory called him, despite the fact that the vervain and holy water were in his system. That meant he had no way of keeping the vampire out of his mind and he could feel his resistance slipping away from him as a result. He gasped as ghostly arms wrapped around him and felt somewhat cheated as the vampire simply massaged his muscles instead of giving him what he knew he wanted. A moment later he heard Terrance whisper into his ear and whirled around to face the bloodsucker. "I-" He started to say heatedly but was cut off when his head was tipped up and suddenly the vampire's own lips were pressed against his own. Rory's legs suddenly felt like jelly as Terrance ran his finger along the mark on his neck.

A wave of pleasure crashed through him even though Terrance wasn't even doing anything but kissing him. When Terrance took the time to pull back and speak, Rory shook his head somewhat dazed. "No...I'm no one's..." He muttered although there was some confusion in his voice this time around. The hunter narrowed his eyes when Terrance spoke of the holy water and vervain he had digested earlier. "Only bad for vampires in general and that's exactly why I'm going to continue taking it." He snapped, not wanting to make this any easier on the vampire who had forced himself into his life. "When will you leave me alone?" Rory demanded although he wondered just how long he could stand being without Terrance now that these strange feelings were taking place within.

Terrance smirked a little as he licked his lips, savoring Rory's taste as he watched the other. "you are mine," he repeated smirking a little. "fine then, continue taking the herb and the holy water, it doesn't affect me in any case." he admitted simply. "it doesn't bother me int he least." he admitted with a smirk. "and by all means do continue killing vampires. the ones who let themselves get caught as vampires usually deserve to die anyway." he admitted stalking around Rory at the others demanding question, laughing at the others boldness and hypocrisy.

"leave you alone!? leave you alone!? i WAS leaving you alone Rory!" he admitted smirking as he grabbed the others wrist and tossed him onto the bed with a bare flick of the wrist, following after him. "YOU called ME, remember? and i'll have you know i was in the middle of a very good book." he admitted licking his lips eagerly as he looked the other over, running his fingers up Rory's leg, licking his lips again. "i was more than happy to leave you alone, if that was what you wanted." he lied, but Rory didn't know that, Terrance had no doubt that Rory would at some point get in trouble with some vampires or a werewolf, and Terrance would end up stepping in and saving him. that had been the plan anyway, but Rory had called him so soon, Terrance knew he was good, but he hadn't realized he was quite THAT good.

"You are mine, Rory. and you proved it by calling me here tonight." he admitted slinking onto the bed, his glowing eyes fixed on Rory's. "you want me here, you want me to touch you." invisible fingers ran down Rory's belly, heading for the crotch and vanishing just before they stroked the base. "you want me to ravish your poor helpless, weak mortal body don't you? don't lie, i can smell it when you lie." he admitted smirking a little as he bent down. "i saw how week kneed you got, just from a little kiss. not Gay you claimed, yet who is it that called me here, and then nearly begged me to fuck you when i went for your shoulders instead of your dick?"

Rory glared at Terrance when the other male spoke. Of course there was some truth to his words but he didn't want to admit it. He gasped as the bloodsucker grabbed his wrist and threw him onto the bed with only a flick of his wrist. Yet despite his earlier words, Rory's body betrayed him once more as he felt Terrance's fingers slide up his leg. He inhaled as pleasureful feelings shot through his body and had to stifle a whimper. "I-I don't know what I was thinking... you must have done something to me..." He muttered, not knowing why he was acting this way, it wasn't how he normally was and he couldn't sort out his confused feelings. "Like hell!" The hunter exclaimed when Terrance told him he wanted him to touch him. But when the fingers ran down his belly, he shivered with anticipation.

But of course Terrance had to be a tease and did everything but what he really wanted. "No..." He managed to get out again although this time it was a bit weaker in protest as if he couldn't deny the vampire's words. But he still wanted to, after all what sort of hunter would he be if he gave in? Yet he still wanted Terrance's touch, the feel of him pounding into him. Even the mere thought made him hornier. He couldn't very well ask Terrance to fuck him nor could he admit it to himself but if the vampire were to overpower him, Rory didn't think he would have it in himself to fight against him.

Terrance smirked a little as he watched the other closely his head tilted. "oh? i've done something to you?" he asked curiously, smirking a little. "mind control? you know that doesn't work when you've Herb Vervain in your system. your not drugged, your body would of metabolized that already." he murmured his fingers teasing the other mercilessly as he smirked against the others neck. "no? no?" he asked softly. "no what Rory? no don't touch you?" he asked smirking as he suddenly backed away from the other, completely, his head tilted. "your hard, horny, i can see it from here, i can smell your arousal and your want...your NEED, yet you keep denying it." he smirked a little. "but i'm not going to fuck you Rory, or even touch you, until you admit that you want me. that you want me to touch you, ravish you, tie you up and stroke you off, make you mount anyone i please and fuck you until your sobbing with the need to cum."

he smirked, watching the other with narrowed eyes, licking his lips. "and you do want that, it's pointless trying to hide your growing arousal from me." he licked his lips again. "i would love nothing more than to take your body, and stroke every inch of it, lingering over your cock and balls, stroking all of your sensitive places with my tongue and teeth, teasing you until you beg, and then filling you with my hot hard dick until your crying for more and less at the same time, until your cumming like i made you cum the first time." now he was just being mean as he ran a hand over his own crotch and moaned softly, smirking a little. "your mine Rory, deny it all yo want but we both know it's true."

Rory chewed on his lip, not wanting to give in to Terrance. But it was getting more difficult by the second as the vampire continued to tease him mercilessly. He nearly whimpered as Terrance withdrew completely and had to swallow down a protest. Damn, why did Terrance have to be so good at turning him on both with words and physical touches? The hunter breathed deeply as he tried to calm himself down, to collect his thoughts and think of how to get through this as best he could. "If you're not going to do anything then get out of my room." He managed to get out, struggling to contain himself and thought of alternatives to the vampire. There were some, he was sure of it. It wasn't as if Terrance owned him, he was just playing around with him and that was unacceptable.

"I don't want you to do any of those things to me. No hunter would and I don't even know why I called you here in the first place. It was a mistake." Rory growled and tried to banish the images that had sprung to mind from Terrance's words. He got up from the bed and slid off the piece of furniture as he made his way to the door.

Terrance smirked in that all knowing way of his when he stepped away, watching Rory with the intensity of a thousand Suns, his head tilted to the side as he watched the other, smirking more viciously when Rory ordered him to do something or leave. "but you told me not to do anything." he stated simply. "and besides, as you might recall i am the one paying for this room. so technically it's my room." he stated simply, looking Rory over with a sizzling gaze as he continued to stroke himself. "you see? you just can't make up your mind!" he complained when Rory complained that he didn't want anything done to him at all.

he smirked and stalked towards Rory again. "i could listen to your words, or i could listen to your body." he muttered softly as he advanced on the other, licking his lips with an eager glee as he grabbed Rory, spun him around and slammed him into the wall, pinning him there, crotch to crotch as he ground his hips into Rory. "which would make you see the truth of things?" he mused smirking as he leaned down and kissed up Rory's neck. "you think that i marked you out of amusement? or so i could play in your head whenever i please?" he demanded grinding their hips together again. "that only proves that you know nothing about Vampires."

he ran his tongue along the mark again, drawing attention to it again as pleasure washed through Rory. "this mark right here. informs everyone that you belong to me, any immortal who comes across you will know better than to try and Harm you. haven't i given you a wonderful Gift Rory? i am protecting you." he teased, smirking as he bent down, his lips brushing Rory's, almost kissing him but not quite. "but, since you don't want me here." he purred, flashing fang as he smirked, taking a step away from Rory, and vanishing completely. leaving Rory all alone, and frustrated...again.

He couldn't help it, his eyes were drawn to Terrance's groin as the vampire stroked himself. "Fine, I'll leave..." Rory managed to get out and headed for the door but before he could get there the vampire advanced, grabbed him by the wrist, spun him around and slammed him up against the wall. Why did he find this hot? Why did he feel short of breath and excited? Nothing made sense to him anymore and it was messing with his mind. As Terrance kissed up his neck, Rory shivered, wanting to close his eyes but dare not. He swallowed hard as Terrance ground their hips together and licked the mark he had made on him earlier. Even though he couldn't see it, Rory was sure it was there since it would explain why he felt pleasure every time that area was touched. Damn him!

"N-no...I don't want you here..." He said again, trying his best to resist him. It was nice that he was protected against other supernatural creatures but he didn't need that protection. Rory was a hunter and one of the best and it was insulting that a vampire thought he needed protection from his kind when he was the one hunting them in the first place. Once more, Terrance went away and Rory glared at the place where Terrance had once been. There was no way he would ever call upon him again. Not even if he was dying for the other male's touch. It wasn't as if the bloodsucker would help him, he had only frustrated him the last time he'd called. Why would it be any different next time? The hunter grumbled and tried to ignore his raging hard-on as he headed outside.

Hunting was the one thing that could take his mind away from the way he was feeling, it kept him on his toes. Oddly enough, Rory was able to survive without calling on Terrance for an entire week. In the space of that time he had taken out a good many vampires and not once had Terrance slipped into his mind since that day. Rory was beginning to feel a bit relieved. So, if he didn't call on him, he wouldn't show up? Well, he would never call on him again, even though his body screamed to be touched by the vampire once more. But he had more self-control than any other hunter.

Terrance did check on Rory from time to time, watching from a distance, a little proud of his little hunter for the man's self control, it was frustrating to a major degree but Terrance had to admit it was very impressive. then everything shifted to the left a little, when a Vampire grabbed Rory from the shadows when the boy wasn't paying attention, and pulled him into a Dark alley. "mmm you smell good." the vampire purred, pinning Rory to the stone walls his fangs sinking into the others neck before Rory could even protest, and like when Daemon did it, Rory could feel his body going numb so he couldn't move, paralyzing him, locking him in place for the vampire who held him.

"mmm my your so pretty." the vampire growled, smirking as he shifted clothes and hair out of the way to lick the mark that Terrance had given him, but it caused no pleasure like it did when Terrance touched it. "oh my, it seems someone has already laid a claim on you." he teased, smirking a little. "no matter, i will have you, all the same." he chirped softly, licking the mark again. "i have always wanted a little Vampire Hunter Slave." he growled smirking as he pressed his hardening cock tight against Rory's ass and rubbed. "oh yes, your going to be a nice tight little fuck aren't you? i wonder where your master is hmm? you don't smell like another vampire, has he abandoned you? left you to wander the streets all alone." the vampire snickered lightly, his words sadistic and aimed to hurt.

"that's alright little one, i'll make you mine instead." the stranger growled smirking a little as he ran his hands around the others belly and heading southwards gripping Rory's cock, panting softly. "i'm going to fuck you, Rape you. and then i'm going to take your blood, and you will go from his to mine, and there's nothing you can do about it. i will bend your mind, force you to do things you hate." he snickered a little. "didn't you know? when you become marked by a vampire, your mind becomes theirs and they can force you to do whatever they please." the vampire snickered, and rage suddenly bloomed in the back of Rory's mind, Terrance had suddenly taken notice of what was happening, but he didn't do anything...yet. Rory, call to me so i can find you. let me know where you are so i can help you. i will not let some stupid little halfbreed hurt you. please, call to me, i can help you.

Rory cursed as another vampire managed to sneak up on him as he was chasing another one. He hadn't thought the bloodsucker would have friends around, most creatures of the night depended only on themselves. He tried to fight back but the vampire's fangs had already punctured his skin by the time he found himself against the wall of an alley. It didn't hurt as much as it had the first time, perhaps he was getting used to it he thought to himself with disgust. But the fact remained it still didn't feel very nice and he didn't want to let some fiend taste him. Rory glared at the other male and shook his head. "What the hell is it with you vampires and wanting hunter slaves?! Be true to your nature, feed and be the vermin you always have been. Trying to act otherwise is simply a disgrace."

He shifted upon feeling the vampire's hard cock press up against his ass and raised a foot to slam it back into the bloodsucker's groin. Rory wasn't a pushover and just because he'd been taken by Terrance before didn't mean he wanted it from just anyone! He wasn't a whore and wasn't about to allow some vampire to take advantage of him. But what the new one had said about vampire magic made him a bit wary of Terrance. How much control did that male actually have over him and why didn't he use it? Rory blinked when he heard Terrance's voice in his head, begging for him to call to him and scoffed inwardly. i would never call on you...i told you before... Rory snapped back, feeling as if he could take care of this vampire by himself. Why not? He was a vampire hunter.

Not some average human. Rory had powers too that humans didn't have, including superior strength, speed and talent in fighting. And didn't Terrance say he would always be with him? He would always protect him? Why did he have to call out to him? It wasn't necessary, if Terrance wanted to help him, he should help him. Rory wasn't going to ask him to help.

the Vampire snickered as Rory struggled, biting at the others flesh. "Holy water and Herb Vervain won't help you here human." the vampire hissed. "i'm only a half vampire, such silly tricks don't work on me." he hissed, Terrance sighing softly in the back of Rory's mind at the others refusal to call for help. you just HAVE to make this damn difficult don't you Rory!? Terrance demanded as the vampire's fingers worked at getting Rory's pants undone, not even caring that Rory was kicking him in the foot, his hand slipping into Rory's pants to grip his cock, only to be flung away from Rory without warning, a dark fury filling the dingy alleyway as Terrance stepped out from the shadows, eyes blazing red with rage.

"what gives you the right to touch what is mine?" Terrance demanded, eyes narrowed on the crawling mixed breed before him, the vampire stuttering apologies, clearly having not expected the human to actually have a master, least of all one so powerful. "Filthy half blood." Terrance sneered, pulling out a gleaming silver sword from the holster at his hip. "you think that because you are only half vampire, you do not fall under vampire law?" Terrance demanded, advancing on the simpering thing, aiming the tip of the blade for the others neck, creating only a little cut, but one that bled freely. "you have caused Damage to my human filth, and you have touched him in ways that greatly displease me. not only that but you have distracted him from his duties and let his target escape." Terrance stated, baring his fangs at the rapist who whimpered pathetically as Terrance turned to look Rory over, checking to make sure he wasn't badly damaged.

"Are you alright? do you know how much it HURTS to shadow leap this far without a point of origin!?" he demanded glaring at Rory. "all you had to do was say my name and i could have been here before he even got your pants undone, but no. you have to be stupid and stubborn and pretend you don't want me and make me nearly rip off my goddamn foot to get here before he touched something he had no right to touch. why are you so god damned stubborn!?" he demanded, scowling at Rory before sighing. "do you want me to kill it or not?" he demanded, pressing the blade harder to the half bloods neck, warning him against trying to escape, as it was clearly thinking about doing.

Rory blinked at the other vampire's words. There was such a thing as a half-vampire? He winced as the half-breed grabbed hold of his half-hard cock and continued to struggle in the other male's grip. However, only a few seconds later the creature went flying backward and Rory turned around to see Terrance standing there before them. He gripped his pants and drew them back up, fastening them as quickly as he could. There was vampire law too? The hunter was beginning to realize the vampires had a completely different set of laws and codes than humans did. Rory was surprised by Terrance's last words though and he raised a brow in Terrance's direction. "You'd really help me kill off some of your own kind?" He asked, not sure what sort of game the bloodsucker was playing with him.

No one simply betrayed their own species for no reason. Rory scoffed when Terrance turned his attention to him and spoke about shadow leaping or something along those lines. "I never asked you to help me, you decided that all on your own." He shot back and frowned when he recalled the words Terrance had used. "And what do you mean without a point of origin? You knew where I was obviously since you've been talking in my mind for the last few minutes." Rory grumbled and narrowed his eyes at Terrance. "Watch what you say. I'm not 'pretending' I don't want you, I don't want you. You're the one that can't seem to get that through your head." He made a face when Terrance asked if he wanted him to kill it or not. "No, not yet. I need to know where that other one went."

"Make him tell you." He added, glancing back over at the half-blood who was still struggling beneath Terrance's grip.

Terrance snorted a little as he watched the other. "this thing isn't one of my kind." he stated kicking the Vampire in the side, hard enough to cause the snap of a bone, the thing howling in pain. "you needed the help, and in any case do you really think, i would let some filth touch what i have claimed!?" he demanded glaring at Rory. "as for the point of Origin, a Vampire cannot Shadow Leap to someplace they have never been to before." he stated glaring at him. "so i had to find the location in your mind. mind magic isn't my strong point, it HURTS to have to push past your mental protections, feeble as they might be." he complained scowling at him. "next time just say my name so i can focus on YOU instead of your surroundings. Pride means very little when your being raped, or when your dead." he smirked at the other. "and you do to want me. i did the same thing that this bloodsucker was doing. i pinned you down, i spoke dirty words and i touched you, yet you hardly got hard at all when HE did it, when you where hard in an instant when I did it. i'm not the one lying to myself here Rory."

he reached down and grabbed the half vampire by the neck and slammed him hard into the wall, squeezing his neck tightly. "so filth? will you tell me what i want to know? or shall i get my brothers here to rape you instead?" "nuh,, no! please! i don't know! i don't know i just saw the hunter and i grabbed him i swear! i didn't see the other vampire!!!" "you know there's nothing that i hate more, than a petty slave lying to me." Terrance snarled his eyes narrowing as he squeezed harder, more snapping noises filled the air as the fragile bones of the vampires neck began to break under the pressure. "a..aaack! okay!!! OKAY! he's heading to the night club! the night club! so he can change some night loving bitches!" "which nightclub!?" Terrance demanded, baring his fangs. "and for that matter do these 'bitches' know what their in for!?" "of course not!? where's the fun in that!?" "disgusting." Terrance growled his eyes flashing with rage as he tossed the vampire to the ground again, honestly looking sickened. "what nightclub!?" "the Opal Rave!" the halfling wheezed, blood still spilling from his neck. "please! i told you! just let me go!" "... " Terrance silently drew his silver sword once more, and in a flash the head was severed from the body, a shrill scream of pain falling from the severed head. "you bastard! you BASTARD!" "bleed out and die." Terrance ordered, the vampires mouth snapping at him as he passed, but the eyes where already glassing over, and the body was still.

There he went again with that talk of claiming him and Rory's eyes narrowed at the vampire. "Oi! I'm not some prize that can be claimed, you damned bloodsucker!" He exclaimed and let out a heavy sigh as he shook his head. "Fine, if I'm in a bind again I'll call out to you, that make you happy?" Rory grumbled, not particularly caring to be raped or killed, as much as he hated to admit it, Terrance had a point. At the vampire's next words though, the hunter's cheeks heated up as if they were on fire and his eyes flickered away from the other male. "Shut up..." He growled, turning away from Terrance. The mere thought of the vampire doing such things to him had already gotten him worked up but Terrance didn't need to know that. No, he didn't need to know that AT ALL.

Rory narrowed his eyes at the pathetic excuse for a vampire - at least compared to Terrance - and headed off without another word. A nightclub was just the place he wanted to be right now, to grab a drink and get rid of this 'shadow' he had walking around with him. The hunter didn't even bat an eye when Terrance killed one of his own kind, no matter what the bloodsucker might say, vampires were vampires. And that damned creature hadn't been a human, so that made him one of Terrance's kind. Arriving at the nightclub in question, Rory headed into the place and went straight to the bar to order a drink. He downed the alcohol and ordered a set more, attempting to ignore Terrance. After an hour of drinking he had become totally smashed at the bar.

"Ya know...I rilly did like ya...hmm..." He leaned into Terrance's embrace, an arm coming up to grasp the vampire's arm. "But ya piss m'off so much I hate ya..." Rory added and then fell off the stool, only to be caught by someone other than Terrance...

Rory didn't see Terrance for the first few drinks, the purebloood had gone into the back to deal with the vampire who was trying to change some hookers into Vampires. Then he slid into the chair next to Rory and watched his little hunter drink himself into oblivion, chuckling a little when he was leaned into. “it's fun to piss you off Rory.” he stated simply, growling as foreign hands grabbed what was his, but instead of getting pissed he helped Rory to his feet. “come on Rory.” he ordered, amused despite himself. “i think you've had enough.” he stated, picking the other up bridal style again and heading outside, Shadow Leaping to the room where he had dropped Rory off the first time, setting the boy on the bed and yanking off his shoes. “you know, your only lying to yourself.” he stated simply, fairly certain that Rory wouldn't remember the conversation in the morning anyway. “and there are so many things you don't understand about Vampires.”

he sighed as he pulled the blankets up over Rory shaking his head as he moved into the bathroom to find some painkillers for the human when he woke up. Terrance had no doubt that Rory was going to have a hell of a migraine when he woke. Once he had set the cold water and the bottle of pain killers next to the bed he called the room service and ordered breakfast for Rory in the morning. He glanced at the hunter, and smirked a little. “you know, your pretty damn cute when your not scowling at me.” he teased kissing Rory's forehead and then his lips, giving him a heated kiss as his fingers stroked the mark, causing more intense pleasure to flood the Vampire Hunter.

• Yes, he had originally come into this club to track down the vampire who had escaped him before. But somehow that had gotten lost in the shuffle and completely slipped his mind, probably due to what had nearly happened to him with the vampire and Terrance's teasing words. Rory grumbled when the vampire helped him to his feet and reached out for another glass at the bar top, not wanting to leave. But the damned bloodsucker picked him up in his arms, despite his protests, and made off with him. "Damn bastard..." He slurred and his head spun as Terrance Shadow Leaped with him to the same room he had vacated earlier. "Lying...you're the one who is lying..." The blond muttered, not making sense.

He groaned as he felt soft lips upon his own and began to kiss Terrance back with a passion. "More..." He begged prettily for a drunk hunter and gasped as fingers stimulated the mark on his neck and his back arched into the air. Rory's hands closed around Terrance's neck and he drew him down to him, smothering him with kisses as he pressed his hot body up against the vampire's own body. "Fuck me..." He moaned, wanting to feel the other male inside him once more. With his inhibitions gone due to the alcohol, all he could think about was when he had been taken.

By those three vampires on that one fateful night. "Please...Terrance!" He pleaded with the vampire and it almost seemed as if he was in pain, not being able to get what he wanted and in fact 'needed'. It seemed as if they had left their mark in more than a physical way on the hunter.

Terrance gasped, startled when he was yanked down for a kiss, but did not even try to pull away, he just kissed back, rubbing his body along Rory's eagerly, a small smirk on his lips as he snaked his tongue into the Vampire Slayer's mouth, stroking and rubbing his tongue along every inch of the others mouth before pulling away, smirking lightly. “your going to regret this in the morning Rory.” he warned, kissing the mark again, spreading pleasure through Rory again. “your going to sober up, and your going to get all pissed with me.” he teased smirking as he pulled back, and started slipping Rory's shirt off, panting eagerly as he licked his lips. “but I can't seam to bring myself to care.” he admitted with a smirk as he ran his tongue along Rory's nipple, touching and stroking it eagerly as he listened to Rory with excitement growing inside of him. Finally, he had Rory admitting that he wanted it, sure he was drunk, but it was still admittance, and that was enough for Terrance.

“if you suck me off, I'll fuck you whenever you want.” he purred, smirking as he watched Rory's expression as he stripped off his own shirt, revealing his slender muscles and smooth skin before unzipping his pants, pulling them down so that his thick cock was visible, panting softly as he waited to see what Rory would do. “go on Rory, suck me off.” he ordered, his eyes narrowed as he looked the other over. “and then I'll hold you down, pin you to a wall, and fuck you senseless.” he promised, smirking a little as he watched the other closely.

• He didn't care what Terrance was saying right now, all he wanted was sexual relief and the blond intended on getting it one way or another. A soft sound of anticipation escaped his lips as he rid himself of his shirt and the hunter threw his head back as the vampire ran his tongue alongside his nipple. Breathing heavily, Rory went down on Terrance without any sort of hesitation and as his mouth covered the bloodsucker's hard organ, a moan could be heard. He let his tongue swirl along the underside of the cock and then took more of the length into his oral cavity. Terrance's words had a very noticeable effect on the hunter which wouldn't be that hard to see. Down beneath his waist, Rory's cock hardened.

Even now, it was straining to escape its confinement. Merely thinking about what Terrance had said made him extremely hard.

Terrance moaned eagerly as he arched into the others mouth, tangling his fingers into Rory's hair, holding him, but not controlling him as he felt the others mouth on his dick, panting softly as he savored the sensations rushing through him, he was certain it was not going to happen again, not without a fight anyway. “that's enough.” he growled, feeling his orgasm coming on after a few moments, pushing Rory away gently, licking his lips. “strip your pants off, touch yourself.” he ordered, his purple eyes glowing with glee and eager anticipation as he watched his claimed Vampire Hunter straining to be fucked.

“Christ your going to regret this.” he growled, smirking as he took Rory's hand and settled it onto the human's cock, showing him what he wanted as well, in case Rory didn't understand because he was too drunk. “yesss, stroke yourself off, let me see how you pleasure yourself.” he ordered, panting a he watched, stroking his own cock with slow, torturous strokes, his eyes glittering eagerly. “your ass too, finger your ass, so I can fuck you well. Fuck you hard, pressing you down while my thick length drives into you.” he hissed, licking his lips as he watched, still stroking himself.

• Despite the fact that he was outrageously drunk right now, he wasn't doing too bad at all when it came to sucking cock! One might almost think he was a natural at it although to tell him that to his face was highly not recommended. Not unless the person wished to die. Rory fell over when Terrance pushed him away from his cock and lay there looking up at the ceiling for a second or two with a drunken smile on his face. He sat up a minute later and tried his best to pull off his clothing which was getting in his way. Terrance wanted them off anyway, didn't he?

Five tries later, the hunter finally managed to get out of the material and found his hand on his erection shortly afterward. He instinctively started to masturbate. "Ah!" The blond groaned as he closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure that was currently rushing throughout his body. He didn't finger his ass mostly because his inebriated mind couldn't comprehend everything Terrance had said earlier. If the vampire wanted to prepare him, he would need to do it himself, then again why did Rory need preparing when he'd already lost his virginity to Terrance and his brothers earlier?

He liked it rough too, didn't he? So why should Terrance take things slow if he knew that? Could it be that he was actually beginning to care?

Terrance moaned eagerly as he watched the other, licking his lips as he examined Terrance as the boy stroked himself, a wicked smirk on his lips. “so obedient.” he growled eagerly. “yess your such a dirty little whore.” he growled gripping Terrance's ankles and flipping him onto his belly, pinning his hips down so he couldn't fondle himself anymore, running his tongue along the others ass, stroking the tender flesh as if contemplating sinking his fangs into the other before he drove his tongue deep into Terrance.

His tongue drove deep into the boys entrance, stroking and teasing the sensitive flesh as Terrance moaned softly, touching, tasting, teasing his little Vampire Hunter. “mmm your so delicious Rory.” Terrance moaned, trying to tongue the others prostate, but his tongue couldn't reach in that far, and he gave up after a few minutes and slid a finger deep inside of his lover instead. “ah still so tight.” he groaned smirking as he slid his finger in and out of the other, teasing the inner flesh and the prostate “your going to regret this in the morning but that's alright, I'll pleasure you so much that you can't even think of denying that you want me.” he teased smirking a little. “i'm going to fuck you over every surface in this room. The bed, the table, the chairs, the counters, the tub and even the floor and walls.”

another finger joined the first and Terrance snickered a little, running his tongue along Rory's ear. “i'm going to make sure you never question who you belong to.” he decided smirking as he slid a third finger deep inside of Rory, stroking and teasing the flesh, panting softly. “where should I fuck you first Rory? Here on the bed? Or maybe I should bend you over that end table?” he demanded, smirking again as his fingers slowly, tauntingly slid out. “well?”

Back
Top Bottom