Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust

He had been given a lot to think about after Terrance had left and Xaneth had taken him but Tristan hadn't yet decided what to make of it all. The blond let out a gasp as two of his rapist's fingers entered him, forcing themselves deep inside him and he squirmed against the unforgiving wall behind him, panting as he tried to increase the pleasure. That or fight back against the damned bloodsucker. But with his face smashed against the dirty wall, his wrists taped behind him and his libido acting up, he couldn't really do much but stay there and take it. Being ruled by his cock wasn't a very smart thing to do but he couldn't help it. A scream escaped his lips, most of the noise muffled by the duct tape over his mouth, as Xaneth started to force himself inside him and Tristan quickly realized this particular vampire was quite well endowed. More so than Meth or Terrance had been. "Nnngh!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening as Xaneth's massive organ stretched his tight passage bit by bit. Okay, so he hadn't expected his rapist to have that big of a cock! Fuck, it hurt and despite himself he heard a whimper escape his lips as his body instinctively struggled to get away from the object that was causing him said pain. Tristan's hands curled into fists behind his back and he panted heavily, sweat beginning to drip from his body as he forced himself to relax and open up.

After all, he knew from experience that it wasn't good to resist being raped. Closing his eyes, he swallowed hard and groaned as his rapist's cock was forced deeper into him until he could feel Xaneth's balls smack up against his own. For a moment, Terrance flashed through his mind and his cock got even harder than before if that was even possible. Damn it, why him? Maybe Terrance was right and he did want him. But if that was the case, why was he allowing himself to get fucked, no to get raped by some random vampire who just happened to be in the general area? He was a hunter and fully capable of fighting Xaneth off, at least he had been. Now that he was tied up and in the midst of getting split open by the bloodsucker's cock, it was going to be a lot harder to fight him off. Tristan let out a choked cry as Xaneth pulled out and then slammed back into him, his body jerking as he was knocked up against the wall due to the force of the thrust. At the moment, he wasn't enjoying this in the least but he did take comfort in knowing that it would get better as the rape continued. He let out a muffled sound of frustration as Xaneth pulled out again and thrust back inside, avoiding his prostrate in the process. Whether that had been on purpose or not remained to be seen but he hoped it hadn't been intentional because he hated being teased too much.

But soon enough, Xaneth started up a proper rhythm and he began to let out muffled groans from behind the tape as the thrusts started to grow faster. Now, they were hitting his prostate which in turn made him moan louder. As Xaneth sank his fangs into his neck, Tristan let out a piercing scream, that of course was muffled by the tape, and his back arched into the air as he came.

Xaneth was grunting and groaning as he used the human as he pleased, a hand reaching around and teasing the hard length of his captive prey with a sadistic little smirk as he sucked on the others blood. this vampire was new, but he was very in control of himself and his fangs. with every suckle of blood, more waves of pure pleasure washed through Tristan, the large cock rocking deep into the Vampire Hunter, but no matter the pleasure that was washing through him... Tristan couldn't cum, somehow, Xaneth was keeping him from cumming, somehow the bastard was able to prevent Tristan from having the orgasm he probobly desperately needed. then that strange barrier was broken down, the fangs sinking in hard enough that the humanoid teeth where sinking into Rory's flesh as well. hr was going to scar from a bite like that, even with the healing enzymes in a vampires spit. with the power rushing through Rory, pain was pleasure, pleasure was more pleasure, and the forced orgasm he was experiencing was enough to knock his brain off line. suddenly there was a furious snarl in the air and something slammed into Xaneth, yanking him away from Tristan, leaving the human alone for a moment, the sounds of two furiously fighting Vampires filled the air.

the shrieks and screams of pain and fury as Xaneth, and Terrance rolled around on the ground, baring fangs at each other as they snapped and snarled, digging fangs and claws into each other, blood splattering the walls of the Alleyway as Xaneth suddenly shrieked and took off, racing past Tristan, Eztli snarling as he chased him out of the Alleyway before moving over to Rory and carefully untying him. "Rory?... Rory are you alright?" he asked softly, bending down and carefully licking at the fang and teeth marks in the others neck, trying to stop the bleeding as he gently, carefully tugged the tape off the others lips. "Rory? can you hear me!?" Terrance demanded, gently stroking the hair out of the others face, his eyes filled with honest to god worry as he gently, carefully redressing the other, picking him up carefully, kissing the others forehead before moving through a shadow, back into the hotel where they had been staying, carefully laying Rory down onto the bed. "just rest here and i'll get a bath going for you." he promised softly, hesitating before leaving him there to go and start a hot bath, moving back to Rory and gently helping him into the bathroom to strip down and settle into the bathtub, frowning as he considered something. "Rory... why didn't you fight back?... a weak vampire like that, you could have killed him easily... he couldn't even fly..."

Tristan cried out, the sound muffled due to the tape, as Xaneth was unexpectedly ripped out of him and for a moment his addled mind thought it was just another one of his rapist's acts. But since the vampire had made pain turn to pleasure and pleasure turn to more pleasure, it didn't really bother him too much at the moment. No, the pain just made him harder and he groaned, shutting his eyes as his head rested against the hard stone wall, short pants escaping his lips and being sucked in by the tape. He didn't even realize that Xaneth hadn't returned to penetrate him again and remained against the wall, waiting for the rape to continue. Blood dripped from his neck from the puncture wound Xaneth had inflicted on him and part of him deep inside knew he should take care of it but the majority of his brain wasn't working right now. He was still massively aroused but confusion and exhaustion were also present now. Tristan twitched when Terrance made his way over to him and ripped off the tape that bound his wrists behind his back but otherwise didn't move. However, when the vampire got closer to him his hips thrust backward ever so slightly as if he was trying to encourage whoever was behind him to fuck him. As the tape was removed from his mouth, Terrance would be able to see that Tristan was still trying to catch his breath from being raped.

Obviously he had either enjoyed it or it had been so painful he couldn't breathe and was simply gasping for air. What Terrance wasn't aware of was that it was actually the former. The hunter blinked as he was redressed in what remained of the tatters of clothing that had been scattered over the ground and after what seemed like an eternity later he 'woke up'. Back in the hotel and he let his eyes flicker around the room. How had he gotten here? He couldn't recall for a moment and then the memories came flooding back to him. Oh god. Of all things to have happened, Terrance had to come at that particular moment and ruin it all. Damn bloodsucker. Tristan yanked his arm away from Terrance and glared at him, feeling a bit annoyed at the other male. "Didn't you say you wouldn't touch me? You're touching me now." He growled and got into the bathtub all by himself and settled into the hot waters with a sigh and winced as the waters touched his sensitive skin. Tristan's body tensed when he heard Terrance ask why he hadn't fought back and he moistened his lips. "None of your business." He said curtly and started to lie back in the tub, hoping Terrance would leave.

Terrance snarled as he carefully helped Tristan, not wanting to do more damage to the boy, gasping as the others hips thrust backwards, his eyes widening a little as he blinked a bit, swallowing thickly as part of him realized that his human had been enjoying what that other vampire had been doing. he watched the other gasp for air, feeling darkness swarm in his heart, he had never expected Methuselah to be right... Tristan was just a whore, who would enjoy anyone's dick... the hunter really didn't care in the least about Terrance. he growled darkly as Tristan yanked himself away from Terrance, the man looking as upset and hurt as Rory felt, staring at the other. "your hurt, Rory. i am only trying to help." he growled, looking as if the other had betrayed him somehow. he stared at the other, swallowing thickly as he turned away. "fine..." he hissed softly leaving the bathroom and slamming the door shut, sighing as he sat on the bed, wondering why he was so hurt... Tristan was just another filthy Vampire Hunter... they where raised to kill Vampires... to hurt them, how could Terrance have ever believed anything else of Tristan?

"Terrance..." Methuselah was there suddenly, looking annoyed. "i can feel you all the way across the world, what the hell is going on?!" "nothing." Terrance growled, standing up and turning away from his brother. "what is going on!?" Methuselah demanded, not even wincing as Terrance snarled furiously at him, baring his fangs at his brother, only arching a single eyebrow as Terrance sighed and he sat down on the bed again, shaking his head. "Tristan doesn't like me..." "...who's Tristan?" Methuselah asked, confused, Terrance wincing as he realized he'd used the wrong name. "Rory... he doesn't like me.." "well of course he doesn't you moron he's a Vampire Hunter! the only reason he's hanging around you at all is because you a sick bastard who'd stalk him if he didn't! he's looking for weaknesses you moron, he doesn't give a shit about you, i warned you...." Methuselah sighed as a single red tear trailed down Terrance's face. "...i thought he would be different..." "... you poor sentimental idiot..." Methuselah sighed shaking his head a little as he ruffled his brothers head. "ditch the human Brother. he'll only hurt you." he ordered glancing at the bathroom door. "your right of course... you always are..." Terrance muttered softly, wiping the tear away. "you should go." Methuselah nodded and vanished into shadows once more, promising to avenge his poor heartbroken brother. Rory, nay Tristan, was going to suffer for hurting Terrance.

Part of Xaneth's influence was still in control and Tristan could feel waves of pleasure continue to course throughout his body. It made for a very distracting few minutes as he sought to return to who and what he was again. But Terrance apparently couldn't wait and tried to get intimate with him almost instantly which in turn made his annoyance grow and he snapped at the other male before he could stop himself. He didn't think much of it at the time but when Terrance hissed at him and then slammed the door shut, Tristan felt somewhat guilty although he really shouldn't. The other male was just a vampire and he had sworn to eliminate his kind no matter what. Even if there did happen to be a good vampire, eventually they would succumb to their urges and it would be that much worse in the end. Still, he couldn't help but want to apologize since Terrance really hadn't been that bad to him or to others around them. He might be a monster but the least he could do was be civil to him for the remainder of their time together. Tristan let out a sigh and finished up with his bath, cleaning himself out as best he could, wincing when he hit a tender spot.

Soon after, he made his way out of the bathroom clothed only in a towel and found Terrance sitting on the bed right outside the bathroom. He regarded him for a moment and then pursed his lips together as if he were thinking of something in particular. "Sorry for snapping at you, I just didn't want you to see that and was a bit annoyed at being interrupted. I'm experiencing certain... feelings ...that I'm not sure about and I wanted to get rid of them because they're not natural for someone like me. Xaneth just happened to be there and helped me out with that problem. But he means nothing to me. You're the only one that matters..." Tristan managed to get out and cleared his throat as if he were embarrassed at admitting something like that to Terrance. "I don't know why I did it but I didn't want to ask you because that would only intensify the feelings I had..." He trailed off, not sure where he was going with this and not sure he even wanted to know.

"So, um. Yeah. That's it. Let's get dressed and go get something to eat." The blond said, averting his eyes as he made his way towards the dresser.

Terrance sighed a little and shook his head a little bit as he looked at the other. "oh don't play that game with me Rory." he complained softly. "you don't give a shit about me. all you humans are the same. you sit there and act sorry but really your only still here so you can find my secretes and kill me." he stated simply, staring at the wall. "all you want to do is kill me..." he looked at the other. "do you want to know how to kill the unkillable Rory?" he demanded softly, his eyes a dull red color as he stared at the other. "you break their hearts." he admitted simply. "and then watch us kill ourselves." he stood up and moved into the bathroom, slamming the door shut so he could have a moment alone. the reference to breaking a Vampires heart was from an ancient tale that Vampire hunters all knew, Vampires and Hunters alike knew the story of the Vampire who fell in love with a human seductress, who broke his heart, and then laughed while he killed himself. it was considered a fairy tale, something to just warn Vampires away from humans but for food.

Terrance came back out after a moment, his face scrubbed so hard it was pink. "i'm sorry." he muttered softly, blinking at Rory. "i was upset... i'm supposed to protect you..." he admitted shaking his head. "and i couldn't because i was letting my emotions get the better of me.. i never should have left you alone, not knowing that there are Vampires who want to hurt me..." he admitted sighing a little. "i was stupid..." he shook his head. "didn't you just eat?" he asked his head tilted. "humans really do need to eat a lot don't they?" he asked, blinking at the other before shaking his head a little. "never mind." he muttered sighing a little. "you must think me an idiot... a fool, falling in love with a human..." he muttered softly, sighing a little as he looked at the other. "do you want to know the saddest thing of all?" he asked smiling weakly. "i'm going to help you kill me... in the end." he admitted with a small shake of his head. "...i don't know the way to die. the secrete was lost with the hunters who slaughtered my Clan..." he admitted. "they where long dead by the time Methuselah and i where released from our prison coffins..." he admitted sighing a little. "but, one of our Ancestors knows." he pulled something out of his pocket, handing it to Rory... it was a map, that led to a massive cave. a cave that the hunters and vampires both avoided. "you go in the cave..." he admitted softly. "my Ancestor is at the very back, drained of strength, and chained in place for Sins against the Vampires... do not give him blood no matter how much he begs." he ordered simply. "he'll drain you." he sighed. "tell him my name, my TRUE name... and that i sent you..." he stated softly. "and he will help you."

He felt as if his heart had clenched in distress upon seeing Terrance in such a manner. But surely that couldn't be true, right? What the vampire had said was correct, he only wanted to find out his secrets and kill his kind in the end. That was what hunters did when it came to those they fought in battle. Tristan did his best to try and not think about the bloodsucker in the other room but he found it harder to accomplish than he had originally thought. When Terrance was being his usual annoying self it wasn't that difficult at all to ignore him but when the vampire was hurting it was quite a different matter. Tristan abruptly realized that he actually did care about his sworn enemy and wondered what that would mean in the future for them. He took a seat on one of the chairs in the room, his brow furrowed as he thought about what he should do now.

At least Terrance was giving him time to think about all this. The blond looked up when Terrance returned and then started to apologize to him and he shook his head. "No, it was my fault. I shouldn't have turned away from you when you were only trying to help." He said with a sigh and let his jade eyes flicker over the other male. "I just... don't know what I was thinking..." The hunter said with a shrug of his shoulders, his eyes troubled. If Terrance was paying attention he would realize this had the potential to be a great breakthrough for the two of them if he pursued it. Right now, Tristan was uncertain and if pushed in the right direction might end up allowing Terrance to have sex with him. Or at least engage in some kisses and maybe foreplay if the other male was lucky. All the times before, Tristan had stubbornly claimed to not want anything to do with Terrance.

Sexually or otherwise, unless it had to do with their kind being enemies. But now he was saying he didn't know what he had been thinking and wasn't pushing him away. This sort of chance wouldn't come too often with someone like the blond and if Terrance didn't take advantage of it, who knew when he might get another chance? When Terrance continued to speak, Tristan only barely managed to listen since he was still somewhat caught up in his thoughts. "I get hungry often..." He muttered and blinked when Terrance handed him a map and took it automatically, letting his eyes flicker over the piece of paper. The hunter cleared his throat and then looked off to the side when the vampire's words came to an end. "I don't... think you're a fool... for... that..." He managed to get out, uncomfortable talking about love and mushy stuff like that. Tristan was a man after all.

Men didn't do those sort of things! "But you might still be an idiot... for loving me..." He added with a faint twitch of his lips as if he were trying to hold back a chuckle. Not sure whether he wanted to leave for food or stay here in this room with Terrance, the hunter wavered.

Terrance sighed a little as he looked at the other, his lips thinning a little as he tried to hide a smile. "you where just trying to distance yourself from me... it's what humans do best." he admitted with a shake of his head, sighing a little as he watched the other, feeling hurt inside, but hopeful. he smiled when the other admitted that he didn't think he was a fool and he wrapped his arms around Rory, holding him in a tight, but gentle hug, closing his eyes. "i don't want to leave." he admitted softly. "i'll order and have food brought up here... there might be other Vampires hanging around and i won't let you risk that chance again so soon." he growled, running his nose along Rory's neck. "his sink is all over you..." he complained softly. "i can't beleive the smell didn't nauseate you..." he was forgetting that Human's didn't have the remarkable sense of smell that Vampires had... or maybe he just didn't realize it. he had been born a vampire after all, and being a vampire he didn't hang around them very often.

"i've always been a bit of an Idiot." Terrance muttered. "that's what Meth says anyway." he muttered, adopting Rory's nickname for his older brother as he kissed the others neck, pulling them both into a chair, just holding the other, his nose against the others neck, sucking on the fang marks to pull ot the poison that was still lingering in his system. he didn't bite, he just suckled, and then once he had all the poison out of his human's system he ran his tongue along the fang mars, closing them with the saliva that all vampires had. almost instant healing. "there, that's better... not you don't smell like him." he grumbled, licking the others neck still. "you taste good..." he admitted smiling a little as he finally stopped his attentions on the others neck and grabbed the room phone, handing it to Rory. "here, order your food." he ordered calmly, his arms wrapping around the others waist, sighing softly against the others neck, listening to him order the food with a small grin. he had no intention of releasing Rory anytime soon, and his thumb was tracing small circles on the others hip, but didn't try anything more. he knew, eventually, Rory would get frustrated and either shove him away, or beg for more...

Of course all the times before when Terrance had tried to touch him, even if it hadn't been sexual in nature, Tristan had pulled away from the other male. But this time, he let the vampire hold him in that tight but gentle hug and he even tilted his head to the side, letting it rest on Terrance's shoulder. "Mm." He said, sharing Terrance's thought on staying in the room and having food brought up to them instead of going out. "Don't worry, I won't be doing that again." Tristan reassured the bloodsucker with a faint smile. It hadn't been because the vampire had overpowered him, it had been because he'd been rejecting his true feelings which had in turn led him to make mistakes. Now that his mind was settled and he knew what he wanted, no lesser vampire would be able to take advantage of him in the future. "What smell?" He asked, sniffing himself self-consciously.

But he didn't come up with anything other than sweat, after all he'd just taken a bath and thought he smelled quite clean. Maybe it was a vampire thing, he thought to himself with a shake of his head. Sometimes he wondered just how good their sense of smell was and chuckled as a prank came to mind but filed it away in the back of his mind for later. Now wasn't the time to be playing a prank on Terrance. "Well aren't we all..." Tristan said with a twist of his lips and let himself be pulled into a nearby chair, resisting the urge to snuggle against the vampire. He didn't want to be that cuddly with his sworn enemy. The fact that he was letting a vampire touch him and be in the same room with him without trying to kill him was bad enough. Tristan let out a soft groan as Terrance began to pull the poison out of the twin fang marks that still remained on his neck and shivered.

When the bloodsucker withdrew and closed the wound with his healing saliva, he looked over at him. "Mm. Do I not get to return the favor?" He asked dryly, letting his eyes linger on Terrance for a moment. After they had ordered some food, the blond let his eyes linger on the vampire and then leaned forward to rest against the other male's chest, listening to the sound of a heartbeat that wasn't there. "Ever wonder what it would be like to be alive again, Terrance?" He asked curiously as his arms wrapped around Terrance's midsection. The tracing over his hip was annoying but oddly comforting at the same time and so he didn't ask for it to stop even though part of him wanted him to do so. No, he was content to remain the way he was, at least for right now. He could think about everything else later tonight or tomorrow. All he wanted to do now was relax.

Terrance growled a little and shook his head. "never mind, human's must not be able to smell it." he grumbled, frowning a little. "it smells like roses... dying roses mixed with blood." he admitted simply. "it's a disgusting smell... all Vampires have a smell like that, Meth says i smell like Copper and snakes." he admitted simply. "and Daemon smells like puppies and dirt." he admitted. "it is an identification thing... you normally smell like me, like Copper and Snakes, and other vampires know not to touch you because you smell like me... at least they should know better... those filthy half things have no rules... have no regards for tradition..." he snarled a little. "they deserve to be wiped off the face of this planet..." he growled darkly. "they are little more than parasites now, same as humans..." he growled, unhappy as he nuzzled the others neck. "there was once a time when the Vampire, and the human, where both proud species.... now, both are little more than trash diggers..." he hissed softly before started pulling out the poison.

"return the favor?" he asked, confused as he looked at Rory. "i don't understand.. have i been bitten?" he asked his head tilted a little at the other before blinking as he watched the other try to hear a heartbeat. "i was never a human Rory." he admitted simply. "i was born this way, that is what Pure Blood means... my mother was born a vampire, by father born... both of my grandparents born..." he shook his head. "we, my brothers and i, have never been human." he admitted simply. "have never breathed air, have never felt the beat of a heart... i'm not even sure we have hearts." he admitted simply as he watched the other. "perhaps that is why i feel so jealous of you." he mused. "to be able to die... to be able to love whoever you want... to live a short, but happy life." he shook his head and dipped his head, kissing Rory deeply, running his tongue along the others mouth, tasting, and feeling as he shivered. "maybe it is only that you are living that i love you so much." he murmured softly, pressing his lips to the others neck again. "to feel your heartbeat, listen to your pulse, smell the breath that leaves your lungs..." he sighed a little. "things i have always wanted, and can never have..." he blinked at Rory. "but you know what i miss most of all?" he asked, blinking at the other. "...food... taste... i have never been able to taste, or eat your human food. i have only ever known blood, i cannot taste human things... hamburgers, shakes, french fries, cheesecake..." he blinked at the other. "how can you miss what you never had? and yet the thing i desire most, is to taste like you do..."

So all vampires had a special sort of smell when they fed off someone? That was interesting to know he thought and wrinkled his nose up when Terrance spoke of how Xaneth reminded him of dead roses with blood. Well that wasn't very nice. Not exactly what someone would want to be associated with, he pondered. Tristan tilted his head to the side when the vampire spoke of how he smelled of copper and snakes and raised a brow at the other male. "Snakes? I have to admit, that's not what I want to be smelling like!" He teased the other male and nuzzled Terrance with his head in an almost affectionate manner which was rather odd. "But I suppose out of all the ones you've told me about I'd rather smell like copper and snakes... than say dirt or blood." He said with a faint smirk, trying to see if he could get a reaction of some sort out of Terrance.

For some reason he had started to like how the bloodsucker was always clamoring for his attention and since he couldn't explain it, he simply just ignored what his mind was telling him to do which was kill him and remove the distraction. Tristan's hunter instincts remained in his mind but his heart was falling in love with Terrance and that was what was in control at the moment. Who knew how long it would last? At the moment, Tristan was being led by his heart which meant Terrance had nothing to fear from him, at least for now. He chuckled when Terrance expressed confusion over his words and shook his head, leaning over the vampire to nibble lightly on his neck. "I meant like that." Tristan said with a faint twitch of his lips and nodded when Terrance went on to explain that he had never been human because he and his brothers were purebloods.

"Oh right, I forgot." He said and let out a sigh as he listened to the vampire's words, taking comfort in the sound of his voice. Why was this? He didn't much understand himself or the way he was acting but it felt good, so why resist the feeling? Tristan rested his head against Terrance's chest and then closed his eyes. "Did you ever think of making me into a vampire?" He asked suddenly, not looking at the vampire he was leaning against and waited to hear a response. He wondered if there was any way to make a bloodsucker gain his sense of taste back. Like a potion or spell or something like that. It had to be possible, right? Perhaps he could find it at some point and let Terrance enjoy what he most desired in the world he was now forced to live in as a dead creature that fed on humans. The thought of giving Terrance something like this made him feel warm inside.

Terrance chuckled a little and shook his head. "every Vampire smells differently to other Vampires... so while Xaneth smells like roses and blood to me, he might smell of lilies and sunshine to Methuselah." he admitted smiling a little. "i doubt it, even Vampires have rules, and touching other Marked is a death penalty." he admitted simple sighing a little. "well... they used to have rules anyway..." he admitted softly. he chuckled at the others nibble and he lifted his head, baring his neck to Tristen, sighing softly. "mmm, that feels very nice." Terrance admitted softly before smiling at him. "there is a wat for me to taste, but i doubt you'd be willing to do it... i'll explain it to you someday..." he paused at the others words and he swallowed thickly. "well... honestly? i thought about it once... but, you could never be a bloodsucker... your too..." he paused, hesitating and then smiling. "your too human... you could never drink the blood of a human, no matter what you are... your, empathetic, your kind, you understand people and how they feel." he admitted, shaking his head. "you wouldn't last long as a Vampire, you'd either go mad or try to kill yourself... besides, i love how human you are."

he smiled as he nuzzled Tristan's neck, inhaling deeply. "you know... you smell like the rain." he admitted softly. "the rain, and Vanilla..." he murmured. "i love the rain." he smiled as he wrapped his arms around Rory's waist, holding him tight, but not too tight as he nuzzled the hunters neck and shoulder. "i am afraid you know..." he admitted softly. "i've never felt this way before, about any kind of creature... not even my brothers... it makes me feel very warm inside, like their are hundreds of bugs crawling around inside my core..." he muttered softly. "i am afraid of what you are doing to me..." he admitted softly. "i do not know what will happen when the week is done... and you go back to hating me, and trying to kill me..." he swallowed thickly. "i think... you might be the only person who can kill me now... i wouldn't even fight you... i know i wouldn't... i'd just et the Warm Feeling fill me, and i'd lay back, and i'd let you take my head, or take my heart... and even then, i don't know if i'd be dead or not... i don't know of anything anymore..." he sounded afraid... afraid of his own death, and afraid of Tristan.

Tristan tilted his head to the side when Terrance spoke of how there was a way for him to taste but he wasn't sure if he would be willing to do it for him. Okay, now he had to admit he was curious and a faint smile came to his lips as he looked over at the vampire. "Oh? Try me, I might surprise you." He said with a twitch of his lips as if the hunter found all this talk to be rather amusing and raised a brow as if silently asking for Terrance to confess what he had meant by those words. Tristan let out a sigh when Terrance spoke of how he couldn't be a vampire since he was too human and rolled his eyes. "Yes, well if what you have told me is true, I'd change when I'm a vampire. I would no longer be human so things would be different. What I was asking was did you ever think about making me into one and if so, then why?" The blond explained himself.

He had to admit he liked what Terrance had to say about him, even though they were supposed to be mortal enemies and he should be trying to kill him if given the chance. But for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to do that, at least not right now. Of course, if he saw Terrance go after a human or another hunter, he would have to take him out but until then he would give him the benefit of the doubt even though many would think it naive of him to trust a vampire. "Well that's an improvement! Rain and vanilla doesn't seem too bad." He said wryly and wondered why it felt so good to have Terrance hold him. Part of screamed to lash out and kill him while a larger part told him to stay still and enjoy this while he still could. "Yes, well... if things continue like this and you don't attack or kill any humans or hunters... I guess you can stay alive." He said with a sigh.

"I mean it's not like you're hurting anyone, so why not?" Tristan said and averted his eyes as if he were embarrassed by his words. This was his way of saying, you're not bad enough for me to want to kill you and I might even feel something for you although I will never admit such a thing since it's impossible. "But we wouldn't see eachother as often. I can't have rumors going around..." He added, just to make things clear. Tristan might not want to kill him but he also didn't want to make out with him either, even if his body felt differently about his decision. Being with Terrance was dangerous but being without him was also dangerous. Everything was too complicated for him right now to think about and he just wanted to enjoy this week while it lasted. During this week he could do or say anything and it wouldn't matter. After it was over, that was when he would return.

To his normal life. "Take me." He whispered, his voice somewhat rough with need and the blond turned around in Terrance's arms to face the vampire. "I want you." Tristan added and his heart started to pound once more at the thought of being fucked by the other male.

Back
Top Bottom