Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Generations - Naruto roleplay interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Fire - fire element
Poison claws - earth element
lightning talons - lightning element
I just thought Fox Fire sound better the fire claws

what ever jugger you so want me naked and well all other males that know me want that as well lol

"yes but tell me is it fun holding the leash". hehe me so evil it kinda hurts i think.

Luatesh I was thinking that xD just making sure. But I like how your characters has such a broad range of elements...it's kind of badass!

sweet and i agree speaical kay on Luatesh character makes mine look i do not know a dumbass or lets say a weakling. And its suppose to be suska's kid we all know he is hot and so dang cool next to Naurto.

Do you mean sasuke o.o and I think he's a big ass douchebag or as my idol says

HES AN L 7 SQUARED WEENIE

the sandlot you mean Gaara oh him he is so epic we need a child from Gaara that would be so cool.

oh well nice talking to you all hope this start's soon love to see were this story goes but for now i gots to go do not go way ahead with out me.

Okay, urm. Only problem I see, Luatesh, is that you can't have so many elements as a genin. Usually, they only have one. Also, inuzuka use specific jutsu to transform, those being..

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Beast_Human_Clone

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Passing_Fang

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Four_Legs_Technique

So go ahead and add those to your profile instead of all but one of your elemental jutsu and that'll be fine.

On a side note, I may make up a male character to even the odds if nobody else joins before we start. Or maybe even another female. O>O

Maybe I'll stick to one for now then. Invite people..people. *cough* we need far more players before we can actually get with the story. We can do a little RP and have some fun, but no actual storyline until we get a team or two. we currently have five players, meaning one full team and one two-thirds team, we need one more player to start, and four to get on with the game fully.

Jugger82 said:
I still say the fact the females overpower the males in population here is better cause most Group RPs Men to Female ratio is like 5-1
I believe you got the ratio wrong I believe it is a 10-1 ratio. The more females the better :) makes it different
a early start to collect interest in the masses would be the better interest for this roleplay so people could understand the point and direction in which this roleplay is heading.

I guess we could start. We just need one more person. One moment..three girls, two boys. If we get one more girl -or- boy, that's fine with me. I guess I could make an alt and we could make some teams for now..

Unless we can get another player! INVITE PEOPLE! INVIIIIITE!

If you like. I'd prefer somebody else took it but..sure.

anyone else who wishes to join, PLEASE PM me in advance so I can reserve the character.

Maybe make one of the lesser wanted characters like lee or Tenten? That way we can start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom