Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Generations - Naruto roleplay interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
The beginning of time. Man first walked the earth, and since then man has thrived through ingenius uses of fire and tool and support themselves in an ever shifting and growing world. A man approach then and taught them of the techniques of Ninshu and formed them to prepair themselves for a coming assault. A vile beast of pure chakra attacked the planet shortly after, and the man who came to be known as the Sage of the Six Paths sealed the great beast into his own body and because the first Jinchuuriki.

At this point the armies of the Sage began to form into smaller groups on their own, the warriors deviding into seperate countries on their own continents. Centuries passed and the countries began to battle for land, resources and personal ventures. Five countries soon became dominant and formed themselves Ninja Villages, great powers were formed within these and the five nations grew to the size where they were known and feared worldwide. Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Sunagakure, The Village Hidden in the Sand, Kirigakure, The Village Hidden in the Mist, Iwagakure, Village Hidden in the Rocks, and the Village Hidden in the Clouds, Kumogakure.

Each village became strong through their own rights and began to form special techniques simply from training, special eye techniques and special blood-work techniques grew ever present within each village. Numerous world shinobi wars took place, the largest of which brought all five countries together to fight off a common enemy; Akatsuki, an organisation hell-bent on destroying the world for past sins. Uzumaki Naruto lead the final assault on the Akatsuki and produced numerous victories, and for this battle he was quickly named Hokage of Konohagakure as Tsunade, the current Hokage, stepped down from the position.

Thirty years later and a mysterious virus spreads through Konohagakure, killing many of it's strongest shinobi, including Uzumaki Naruto himself. Even Tsunade, the worlds greatest medical shinobi can find no way to cure his illness, and must return to her position even through her current age. The only shinobi with enough sense to perform properly are those with proper chakra control and those with low chakra, meaning the strongest of Jounin and the fresh genin who have just graduate, a few of whom happen to be relate to the generation of thirty years ago.

The children of today must save the children of yesterday, the born through generations is strongest is..Naruto: Generations.

OOC:

Phail story is phail. But if you'd still like to join and I haven't made you run away crying..!

----------------------

Rules:

1. Don't be a total dick for no reason please. I expect you to be mature and kind.

2. This is a mature thread, obviously, but this thread is also based on heavy RP. Yes some people will probably be humping like rabbits, but we'll also be roleplaying far more frequently.

3. Drama and swearing is good IC, if that's how your character is then exra kudos [and cookies!] for you. If you bring this into OOC, I swear to god I will send Jugger Jr and the rest of my mutant monkey-babies after you! - Or just be -really- mad.

4. If you need help with anything, don't just forget about joining, ask me. Me = Naruto nerd.

5. Each person may only be related to -one- Naruto character who is -alive- at the end of the series, or at least at the current point. Ergo, no Kaguya, no Haku kids, and Uchiha will be rare as all hell and would be related through Sasgay. ..God I hate Sasgay.

6. No godmodding. In fights, don't play your opponents characters, you must type things like 'attempts to' or 'if the attack hit'. It's common knowledge, act like RP'ers, please.

7. Do not talk about Naruto Generations Clu- Sorry, had to!- The story is -not- about you! The story is about -all- of us! DO NOT BE A FREAKIN' STORY HOG OR I WILL EAT YOU! ..Thank you ^^

8. Japanese name. Jap. An. Ese. Name. Shojiro Makashi = Good. Nathan Stone = Bad. [Sorry Jugger, had to use it, I do apologise. Tehehe]

---------------

Characters:

Hint: C.O.J means character only jutsu. In this RP, these are jutsu only this chakra may use out of the group.

Team 7
-----

Naruto's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Shadow Clone/Kage Bunshin, Rasengan. ..Sexy technique.

Sakura's Child
Played By:
C.O.J: Cherry Blossom Impact, Mystical Palm, Chakra Enhanced Strength.

Sasuke's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Sharingan, Chidori.
----------

Team 8
-----

Shino's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Kikauchuu Jutsu. Awesome ass coolness.

Hinata's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Byakugan, Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists, Protection of the Eight Trigrams.

Kiba's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Man-Beast Clone, Fang Passing Fang, Human Beast Secret Technique: Twin Headed Wolf!

----------

Team 9
------

Neji's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Byakugan, Gentle Fist: Rotation, One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms.

Rock Lee's Child:
Played By:
C.O.J: Gates, Front Lotus, Reverse Lotus.

Tenten's Child
Played By:
C.O.J: Twin Rising Dragons, Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, Summoning: Iron Protection Wall

----------

Team 10
----
Shikamaru's Child:
Played By: Shadow Manipulation

Ino's Child:
Played By: Mind Techniques, Plant Techniques, Mystical palm

Chouji's Child:
Played By: Calorie Control Jutsu

----------------

Template :
PHP:
[color=#87CEEB][font=Arial][SIZE=4][LEFT][CENTER]
Name:
Canon Child of..: [Who's your daddy..or mommy! ^^]
Special Skills: [What do they have that the average Genin does -not-]
Jutsu: [Custom -and- canon are allowed. Nothing above B, you may have -one- A, which will screw you up a bit from using it, as a trump card]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Personality:

Appearance: Pic or description

Sexual Orientation: [Straight, Bi, or Gay]

Friends: [Who in particular are they friends with. This can be filled out later or left blank]

Rivals: [Who in particular are they rivals with.  Same as above, can be filled later or just left alone.]

Crush: [/CENTER][/LEFT][/SIZE][/font][/color]

Name: Misato Himura
Canon Child of..: Shikamaru
Special Skills: Shadow Step: Able to teleport between shadows...or if in a dark room, can be everywhere at once...so to say.
Jutsu:

-Shadow Possession Jutsu
-Shadow Tentacle Jutsu
-Shadow Flames Jutsu
-Shadow Manipulation Jutsu
-Tool Summoning Jutsu
-Tranquilizing Jutsu (Tosses out a shadow dart with tranquilizing fluid inside of it)

Appearance: http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af189/Eric_Hodgkins/Guywithswordedited.jpg

Personality: Hot-headed, perverted, never backs down from a fight, likes to tease others

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Friends: Inoha, Jushin

Rivals: Inoha

Crush: Inoha

Name: Jushin Hyuga
Canon child of: Neji Hyuga
Special Skills: Able to bind body appendages he touches if he hits them while Byakugan is on, only through taijutsu techniques.

Appearance: http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/shinobi-legends.jpg

Jutsu:

Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist

Taijutsu

Extending chakra from the body, thrusting the palm into the target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock the opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm

Taijutsu

Extending chakra from the body, thrusting his palm at the target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock the opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand

Taijutsu

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand

Taijutsu

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin

Taijutsu

Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Personality: Calm, intelligent, slightly perverted, try's to avoid fights, protective of friends, and fast.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Friends: His team, naruto and sayids child, everyone else really

Crush: Inoha, Rihenna

Rivals: naruto and sasuke's child

Accepted! Omigawdomigawdomigawd! I can actually see this one working..hopefully. Awesome profiles, both of you. OH! I added a crush to the template. don't need to add it yet, can add it later.

Though, one thing SpecialKay. Is there any way you'd reduce the age to seventeen at max? Generally your team is a year older than the others, so seventeen or sixteen is better, being as most genin are early teens, not adults.

EDIT: I also added an appearance, please edit that in. I forgot it, I apologise xD

Thank you so much. I know, I suck, been really frizzled today and I kept forgetting what it'd look like.

P.S: Your hair = -Awesome-

I'm trying to think of who to uuuuse. Ino's child, Sakura's child, Hinata's child! I don't knoooooooooooooooooooow!~ XD

We all have our opinions. I thought Ino was sort of a bitch, Temari was better and plus, she kicked Tenten's ass...but would've lost to Shika if he didn't give up >.>

We all know shika would've won, tenten I think is the weakest character. And ink was a bitch,. But she has her moments

Temari only won 'cus she had wiiind juuutsuuuu. Tenten is stronger than she looks. I mean, in Shippuden she could kill -every- other one of the genin girls except temari, and even then she has a few fire-esque jutsu that could let her win. And she's surprisingly hot. ^^

Though I don't watch Naruto anymore, I know that they didn't use Tenten far enough to show her potential than they could have. I think the Video Games did that for them and even then, they overdo everyone's jutsu to make them look so much better >.>

(Hey snowe you get my last PM?)

Tch..I'll show you! *wraps Jugger up in wire, drags him away* ^^........*Comes back to do the same to Special too!*

Tis true, ten ten can be strong ish.... If they showed her to her fullest potential

Wheres my wire cutters when I need em!?

Because..*Forces you to watch Tentens one fight over and over again..whilst I drag Special away to my..*cough* 'special' room. ^^*

She had this fight with a clone of herself. Was actually -really- good!

And yes, you should feel -very- special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom